The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled up and straddled her, balls resting on her warm soft tummy. "You've been a bad girl Miss Jackie and I'm gonna show you what happens to naughty girls Little Missy."

I leaned forward and placed my hands above her shoulders rubbing my boner over her satin belly toward the objective.

"Oh, Professor Thomson, that thing feels like a hot poker it's so hard," she panted.

"You like that don't you, you little slut!" I barked.

"Yes, I do!" She growled. "I love a hard-hot cock!"

She squeezed her tits together around my cock. I knew immediately the warmth and tender softness were better than I imagined as I pressed myself between them.

"Oh God, Jackie you feel so good swee, ee, eetie" I groaned feeling my balls on the verge of release.

"Please cum on me Mr. Thompson, give me my present please." She moaned smiling and looking at my oozing cockhead. "You're so fucking hard and so fucking hot!"

I tilted my head back, "Oh Jackie, I'm cumming you little slut, take my fucking jizz! Aaahhhh! Fuccck! Aaahhhh! Fuccck! Aaahhhh! Fuccck! Aaahhhh! Fuccck!

Several days of frustration erupted quickly onto her supple skin. The image of Eric's cock erupting on my face came to mind as I unloaded. The first jet launched shooting on her neck chin and left cheek. And the second squarely on the chin and neck. I pulled back and aimed the next two shots onto her tits as she had asked. Releasing my grip, I leaned forward rubbing myself between her breasts, emptying onto her chest. I looked in her eyes and she swirled her tongue over her lips taking in some of my cum. I slid down her tummy bringing my face closer to hers and she swirled two fingers through the cum on her chest and brought them to my mouth. I sucked them in tasting my creamy juice. Then she scooped some off her chin and put it in her own mouth.

"Professor, don't you always tell us we should clean up after ourselves," she said smiling.

Taking her cue, I leaned down and licked my spunk off her chin and cheek, before swirling it in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

I worked my way down cleaning her neck and the puddle on her chest, before cleaning her full round tits, squeezing them gently as I licked. I swirled my toque on her sensitive nipples and sucked them gently. Once again, the image of Eric's cock came to mind, imagining what his cum would taste liked as I lapped it up.

"Well done professor, she said pushing me off and reversing positions. There's a spot you can't reach sir," she said sliding down and sucking me gently into her mouth. Her warm lips slid slowly down sucking me in. I felt her tongue swirl causing me to gasp.

"Oh God, Jackie, please, you're being a naughty little slut, I'm gonna have to punish you if you don't stop," I moaned growing in her mouth.

She took her lips down to my nuts, swirled her tongue on my balls. Then she sucked me hard as she pulled out to my tip, stretching my cock. She held it there swirling her tongue on my sensitive spot.

"Uuuuuhhhhh," I groaned head and chest jerking off the bed.

"You taste so Good Mr. Thompson," she said grabbing a breath before lunging back down, only to pull off with a slurp! "So, what did you think of my oral argument Professor?"

"You are well versed in the art of oral exchange young lady, but that doesn't mean you're not a naughty little slut!" I barked with feigned outrage.

She crawled her body over mine straddling my hips. As she leaned forward propped up with her right hand, she lifted her skirt with her left. She kissed my deeply as I felt her hot wet labia press against my shaft, like a saddle on a horse.

"Oh Miss Jackie, that is very naughty!" I declared vehemently.

She whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck my Mr. Thompson and I have a way to honestly say I've kept my virginity."

Reality came back with a slap. "My daughter's best friend!" I thought. "What the fuck am I doing."

She slid herself down to my balls and back to the tip, sending a wave of pleasure that wiped out my little voice. Her tongue slid back into my mouth as she squealed softly into my mouth. I could feel her breathing increase with each slide of her wet cunt on my shaft.

"Oh sweetie, your pussy's so wet... Oh shit, you're a horny little bitch aren't you!" I grunted.

"Oh Mr. Thompson, it feels so good. Oh God, I am a slut! Make me cum for you please. You're so hot and hard. I love your cock, Oh God! please fuck my pussy!" she wailed.

She was rocking like a rodeo rider, "I've never felt a real cock on my cunt before. Fuck me please!"

"You're little pussy's so fucking soft and hot. Fuck you're like silk."

I had my hands on her perfect little ass, feeling it flex as she ground her clit against my shaft. I could feel the heat from the friction she was creating. She moved so incredibly fast but so sexily smooth at the same time. He pussy juices sloshed loudly against my cock.

I gripped her ass as she pressed her hands on my shoulders. She shoved her head against my neck and shoulder. "I'm cumming on your cock Mr. Thompson, I'm cumming on your fucking cock! "

Her hand slid under my neck with a death grip as she screamed, so loud it hurt my ear.

"You like that cock don't you slut!"

"Yes, I love your cock Mr. Thompson. I'm your little fucking slut! You need to punish me please pound my ass! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" moaned as her body quaked. "Cumming on your cock!"

"Oh fuck, you're making me cum you little slut!" I gasped as suddenly froze in place pressing down on my cock as she spasmed in a wave from her hips to her head several times.

My cock pulsed shooting jets of cum onto my stomach. I moved my hands from her ass to her back as she collapsed flat on top of me panting deeply.

"Mr. Thompson, you rocked my world, she said panting. We both lay there catching our breath for a moment, when she whispered again.

"I need you to punish me Mr. Thompson. (She kissed my neck) You know how the movie ends."

Did I ever. The teacher pounds her ass while she fingers herself. I just came twice and could not imagine going again. She cleaned me out.

"Ok Professor, I know, I know, I'll clean up my mess now." she said sliding down my body.

She moved off with her knees to my left side and licked my cum off my belly and slid my cock into her mouth. She sucked my length several times and I could actually feel myself stiffening again. As she continued the end of the movie came to mind. It was a chance to live out a great fantasy scene.

"You have been very, very bad, Miss Jackie, I am gonna have to punish you hard. This is gonna be an ass pounding like never before, but it's for your own good. Let's get you ready," I said, reaching for her hip and pulling her around. She followed my lead and brought her right knee over my head, moving us into the 69 position.

She began the long slow sucking of my cock again as I looked up at her cute trimmed pussy. Her labia were dark and glistening next to her light pink mons. The top of her slit gave way to a well-trimmed dark bush that matched her hair. I tried to recall the last time I actually tasted pussy, before last night. Now twice in twenty-four hours. Her ass was perfectly smooth and rounded as she bent before me. She had a dark pink sphincter almost perfectly symmetrical, surrounded a slightly darker circle of skin about two inches in diameter.

She slid off my cock. "Oh Mr. Thompson I love the taste of my cum mixed with yours," she sighed and began lick my shaft and balls.

I pressed my tongue between her pussy lips getting my own taste of our cum cocktail. My nose pressed against her tight little asshole as my tongue probed her wet lips.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Thompson, lick my pussy please. She lowered herself onto my face and began to grind he pussy on my face. Her taste was sweet and creamy, and she was so incredibly soft, I felt I could melt right into her tender little cunt.

She straightened her arms pushing herself harder on me but kept stroking my cock while she rode my tongue. Her hips rolled an insane distance riding my tongue from her clit to her tight little asshole.

"Oh God Mr. Thompson, you're gonna make me cum again. Oh, fuck you make me feel good. Oh God! I'll do anything you want. Please don't stop. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed at the ceiling.

I gripped her hips with both hands holding her still as I wiggled my tongue tip into her tight little asshole. It did not want to yield but I wiggled and pressed it slowly in and she rocked it in deeper.

"Oh, fuck my asshole with your hot little tongue. Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh" she groaned.

After a few moments I pushed down to her creamy cunt again probing and licking as she rolled her hips in small circles. Her silky lips spread her warm juices over my face. I gripped her again sucking on her stiff little clit and teasing it with my tongue.

"I'm cumming Mr. Thompson! Oh Yes! suck my fucking clit. Her body shook as her cum flooded my face. "Oh God, you're making me cuuuuummmmm! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She squealed and collapsed back down, panting onto my cock.

I knew after cumming twice I could not keep hard for long, so it was time to finish this live action fantasy. "Miss Jackie, you are a naughty little slut and must be punished," I said rolling her off. "Get on your hands and knees and present your ass, please!"

I stood up at the end of the bed and she did as ordered wiggling her ass toward me as I pressed my knees against the bed. I slowly slid my pointer finger into her pink little hole.

"This is gonna hurt a bit, but it's time to teach you a lesson," I said as I shoved my finger in.

"Oh please, that hurts Mr. Thompson," she whined, as I fucked her ass with my finger.

"Sorry, Miss Jackie but this is for your own good," I said sternly, shoving in a second finger.

"Ouch! Mr. Thompson, that's hurting me!" she yelled pushing herself onto my fingers.

"It's time you learn the consequences of being a cock teasing little slut Miss Jackie," I growled, pushing my dickhead against her tight sphincter.

"No please, I'll be good Mr. Thompson!" she yelled playing her role well.

"You will be good you tight little slut!" I grunted shoving my cock in quickly.

"No please it's too big Mr. Thompson, I'll be good please. Oooohhhh it hurts!" she squealed.

"You'll get used to it slut! Oh fuck, that's tight," I said pulling back and pushing back in my full length.

I gripped her hips and presses a thumb against each of her firm little buns.

She whispered," That feel so good Mr. Thompson. Punish me."

Memories of the girl in the video riding the professor and yelling that while she masturbated, took me to a new level.

"Finger yourself slut, it's gonna be a rough ride." I said pounding her ass.

I watched her little sphincter cling to my shaft each time I pulled out and then her buns squeezed together as I pushed in. She leaned on her left elbow working her pussy with her right hand. Her skirt flapped with each thrust and her buns pulsed as my pelvis slapped her ass.

"Please cum in my ass Mr. Thompson, you're tearing my up with that big cock," she groaned.

She worked her fingers feverishly, and it seemed she was getting close again. Her mouth was wide open, eyes closed, while only a series of guttural grunts and squeals came out.

My cock was numb from coming twice already, so I fucked her harder and faster trying to make it happen.

I was breathing heavy moving like a piston in her ass. "You fuckin' like this fuckin' cock don't you slut?"

"Yes, Professor Thompson, Please cum in my ass! Make it stop!" She screeched.

Her fingers were frantically working her clit. She talked in a low pant, "Oh God, Mr. Thompson, I'm coming hard. Aaaaaahhhhh! fuuuucccck mmmmmeeeee!"

I was gasping for air pumping as fast as I could.

"I'm Making myself cum for you Mr. Thompson please cum in my ass, it hurts! Soooo gooooood!" She buried her face in the bed fingers sloshing body quaking and screaming into the covers to muffle herself. "Ooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuck it huuuurrrttttssss, soooo gooood! Cummmiiinnggg!"

I needed to cum as I could not keep this pace up. My mind shifted to the business man and the officers as he came on the car while being pounded in the ass. I pictured Eric's cock pounding my ass, wondering what that hot meat would feel like inside me.

"Take that fucking cock and like it you little bitch! " I said playing the part of Eric.

Oh yes, I like it. Oh yes fuck my, a, fuck that ass!" I grunted as the image sent me off, cumming in her sweet little ass. I stopped pumping and shoved it all the way in, letting my balls empty any remaining cum I had left.

I continued pumping slowly until I pulled out and fell onto the bed next to her. She turned to face me, and I held her in my arms as we caught our breath. It took what seemed like a few moments to breath slowly enough to kiss her. Our tongues swirled as I kissed her deeply.

I turned on my back and she nestled her face against my neck. "That was incredible Mr. Thompson. I would do anything to please you. You deserve to be happy." she said, caressing my chest.

I had no idea what to say so I just said, "Thank you sweetie."

We lay there a good while, feeling her skin against mine as she continued caressing my chest. My left arm went under her neck and I caressed her back, amazed at how silky soft her skin was. We fell asleep like that until I woke with needles in my arm. It had fallen asleep.

"Oh my, I need to get cleaned up and head home or I'll miss dinner," she said leaning over me. She looked me in the eye, kissed me deeply and gazed into my eyes. "Thank you for the best birthday present ever, Mr. Thompson," she said smiling wide eyed and perky. "I hope we can do this again soon."

I was flattered and horrified all at the same time. This gorgeous young sexy woman was willing to do anything to please me, yet she was like a daughter to me. I was ashamed of myself. I could not come up with a response, so I gave her another peck on the lips. Then she jumped up, grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I said to myself.

I lay there pondering my life, yet again. I heard the toilet flush and became aware I was laying naked on the bed, door wide open, for all the world to see. Particularly the about to be 19-year-old that has been like a second daughter, who I just fucked in the ass.

I got up, put my clothes on and plopped on the end of the bed, just as Jackie entered in her neon pink bikini. "How do I look? Tell me I don't look like I just got fucked hard and put away wet?"

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach and ashamed like never before. She must have seen the look on my face.

"No, no, it's OK Mr. Thompson, I meant what I said. It was the best birthday present ever. she stepped in between my legs and caressed the back of my head. "We both needed that. I have had fantasies about you for five years. You shattered them all."

She leaned in and kissed me slow and firm pressing her tongue into my mouth and then stood up, "You are still coming to my party, tomorrow right?"

I was horrified at the thought but nodded, giving my best pretend smile.

"Great, I gotta go! See you at church tomorrow," she said prancing out of the room, giving an over the shoulder backhand wave.

My perverted eyes drawn to her sweet tanned buns and the neon pink, while she started to put on her cover-up.

After she left, I took a shower and waited for Amanda to get home, thinking what this may do to her if she found out.

We had purchased an art supply kit for Jackie's birthday, so I wrapped it while I waited, trying to stop the depraved slide show in my head, now with startling new images of Jackie's little asshole surrounded by the cute little ring of darker skin that disappeared as I pushed my cock in...

I was trying to focus on TV when I heard the car pull in. Amanda arrived home around 10:45 looking whipped.

"Long day sweetie?" I asked sympathetically.

"Yes, and we need to get up for church," she sighed. "I think I'm gonna go straight to bed. I saw you wrapped the present. (My mind shifted to Jackie's words, "Best present ever...") Thank you. Are you sure it's enough?"

"Yes, I think she'll be quite satisfied." I replied feeling manly.

"Good night, Daddy," she said, giving me a kiss before lumbering off to her room.

Three orgasms during the day did manage to take the edge off enough to let me get to sleep, despite replaying the business man and the cops over in my head.

I woke up early and figured I would make breakfast and have it ready for Amanda when she woke up. She was always an early eater. It must be a metabolism thing. I was shocked to see her setting at the kitchen table with her laptop. Her eyes were bloodshot, and it looked like she may have found her way to the Tequila.

"Good morning Daddy," she said in a tense voice. "I wanted you to know, we found your phone on Sunday. I am aware of your text exchange regarding the little intervention plan with My boyfriend..."

I cut in, heart racing. "We both love you Sweetie and we want to help you. Sweetie I'm so sorry I exposed you to my depraved little world but what you're doing and how your living is not right. I'll dump the porn and we can get help together. I contacted the counselling cent ..."

"Oh Daddy, (She interrupted, eyes tearing up.) you're such a sick little liar. (Her voice returned to monotone and the tearing eyes vanished.) We also found your little videos of my boyfriend cumming on your face DADDY (angry toned emphasis on "Daddy") and your little make out session in the shower. " (My stomach turned, and I felt like I had a grapefruit lodged in my esophagus).

I plopped into a chair at the table across from her, eyes down. "Sweetie..."

She continued her monolog. "Jackie and I had established quite a text exchange between her phone and yours. It was a series of texts from you describing the things you wanted to do to her. We did it quite well you would have been proud. Each one was accompanied by you masturbating on camera thinking about her."

"Oh God no, Sweetie, please. This is all my fault. We can get help..."

She continued not acknowledging me. "We had a nice escalation of her masturbating for you as you requested. You see if you don't drop the intervention plan she will get a guilty conscience and show her parents and the pastor your texts. We could even see that your boss gets a copy. "How do you think "Uncle Bill" would react? I'm not sure he would be very impressed with you DADDY."

I sat there numb and speechless.

"So, you see, DADDY, if you would like to seek help for your little "porn addiction" issue, feel free. I won't be any part of it." she said taking a deep breath.

I began to tear up at the thought of losing Amanda, wondering what last night's activities, would do to her if they came out. As I pondered, I heard a familiar voice.

"Good morning, Mr. Thompson," said Jackie, sweetly.

Imagine my surprise when Jackie, called me at work to tell me the new plan you placed in her lap, or should I say in her ass, yesterday.

We have something for you Daddy. I'm sure it will move to the top of your list. She began to play a well edited video.

"Miss Jackie, you are a naughty little slut and must be punished. Get on your hands and knees and present your ass, please. This is gonna hurt a bit, but it's time to teach you a lesson." (There I was shoving a finger in her ass).

"Oh please, that hurts Mr. Thompson."

"Sorry, Miss Jackie but this is for your own good," I shoved in a second finger.

"Ouch! Mr. Thompson, that's hurting me!".

"It's time you learn the consequences of being a teasing little slut Miss Jackie," I growled, pushing my dickhead against her tight sphincter.