The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was watching myself from above powerless to stop myself as I walked mindlessly and knelt behind her. While I approached she spread her legs wider and shoved he ass in the air. I saw her thong bikini tan line disappear between her full round ass cheeks leading down to her bright pink glistening labia.

Extending my tongue, I leaned in and placed my tongue tip near her clit and licked my way up splitting her hot wet labia as I went. As I breathed in I could smell a hint of her perfume, the smell of her sweet pussy and as I moved higher the musky smell of her darker pink sphincter.

I had never actually rimmed anyone before despite, having jacked off to it a hundred times. As my tongue passed over her tight wrinkled ass hole her satiny ass cheeks caressed my face. She moaned her approval and I proceeded to take several firm fast licks from her clit to the top of her ass crack, loving the taste of her sweet cunt and the caress of her silky skin.

She groaned as I shoved my face into her full soft ass, pressing my flattened tongue against her tight asshole. I shook my head from side to side lubing her entire ass crack, before pointing my tongue and pressing it into the center of her tightened sphincter. It did not want to yield but I stiffened my tongue and slowly wiggled it in.

She groaned with her mouth full of cock, bobbing her head and slurping like and animal on his hard cock. As my tongue got deeper she reached back with her hand on the back of my head pushing me harder and deeper. My dick was pulsing, and I could feel a large drop of pre-cum oozing down my shaft.

She pulled off his cock. "I'm so fucking ready!" she panted shoving my head away.

She jumped up and Eric sat upright legs spread holding his cock straight up for her to ride. She turned and straddled his spread legs with her spread even wider. She positioned her tiny asshole against his round cock head reaching between her legs with a firm grip on his cock. She wiggled and lowered herself steadily down stopping and pulling slightly up a couple time to work him in. I was amazed at the ease she seemed to have taken him all the way in.

She settled down onto his lap and gyrated her hips slowly. The initial look of pain on her face had faded into a look of pleasure once she took his length.

"Oh fuck, Baby that feels good!" he grunted.

She began to raise up and slide down slowly and began to rub her pussy with her right hand. I began to stroke my cock, rubbing my pre-cum over my shaft, mesmerized by the sight of her ass cheeks clinging to his cock as she lowered herself on him. On the upstroke her cheeks spread out.

"Easy Porn Hound, no one gave you permission to cum. Sit back and observe and keep your hands off," He said grunting as she rode him faster.

I did as commanded returning to my seat to watch.

Her fingers were moving in faster circles on the clit as she bounced on his huge cock. Her tits bounced in a circular motion as her ass slapped his belly and thighs.

"God, Eric fuck my ass. I love your fucking cock Baby! Fuck me Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!

Eric Grunted and panted, "Oh shit Baby, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in my ass Baby... I'm cumming for you Baby! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

My heart thumped, and my cock throbbed as I needed to relieve my balls. I nearly came spontaneously as I watched the young lady's body shake. She came fingering herself so hard I could hear her fingers sloshing in her juices.

As their orgasms subsided, she lifted off just as her phone rang. She fumbled in her coat pocket and pulled it out.

"Oh, shit it's John, he must have woken up. I gotta go!" she said putting on her coat.

She leaned over Eric and kissed him. "Thank You Baby!"

Then she whispered something in his ear and rubbed her palm the length of his cock. He smiled, and she put her coat and shoes on quickly and ran out the door.

"Now that's commitment Porn Hound. She came by at lunch on break from work, sucked me dry and when her husband passed out on the couch tonight, she snuck out for this little session." He said looking very satisfied. She is crazy, but your daughter is relentless, and I am only human. She was the only release I had available"

My cock began to soften as my balls were in full ache. He sat there naked on the couch, his meat laying on the cushion between his legs I thought, "Mine would barely touch the couch.

"Now let's talk Porn Hound. You still fail to realize there is no intervention until you give up your porn addiction. It clouds your entire judgement and you have no grounds to ask her to get help when you're still whacking off to it every fucking day.

Let's do this. You get dressed and go home. No more porn and no whacking off. Sunday as part of the "intervention" (he did air quotes with his fingers.) you will dump the porn stash in the dumpster and cancel your website accounts. We'll get through Sunday and if you make it till Monday without spanking it, you can take your morning ride on my cock instead of your bike. If you want this, you need to be committed, like Mrs. Thomas. Text me the time on Sunday and you have an excellent night Mr. Thompson. I'm gonna sleep like a baby." He said arrogantly, standing up and walking out of the living room.

I stared at his round little ass thinking about how it might feel against my skin. He went into his room and closed the door.

Having hit a new low, I got myself up and dressed and slunk out to my car. I went home arriving about 1:45 AM. I had a couple shots of JD and went to bed. I did manage to get to sleep after a couple hours of contemplating my life. I woke about 8:30 AM from a disturbing dream that blanked from my mind totally. I lay there in my slightly crusted underwear, from the leakage the day before, thinking about my situation.

Eric was right. I did need to purge the porn from my life. But the thought of giving it up after all these years was overwhelming. I got up and decided not to ride that day. I showered and got dressed growing a little stronger in spirit, I collected all the DVDs and put them together in my closet. "Tomorrow I put them in the trash while she watches," I told myself.

I had some cereal and unpacked my luggage. I started some laundry and texted Amanda.

Me: What time are you coming home?

Amanda: On our way

Me: Did you have breakfast yet?

Amanda: No... bacon and eggs? 😊

Me: OK, I'll get them going.

Amanda: 😊

They arrived, both in bathing suits and cover-ups and greeted me with big hugs.

"I missed you Daddy, you need to schedule shorter road trips! Thanks for breakfast, it smells great!" Said Amanda sitting at the table

"Welcome home Mr. Thompson," said Jackie, squeezing me close. Then she whispered "Mmmm you smell good Mr. Thompson."

I pushed her slowly away, "Thanks I missed you girls too!""

They ate quickly and went straight to the pool.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes did a few work e-mails and turned on the golf channel.

I could not help but peek out at Jackie in her neon pink bikini. I can't explain but that color against tanned lady skin makes me fucking hard every time. I forced myself to look away but the last snap shot in my head was her bending down for a towel. and her smooth tan little ass trying to burst free from the stretched bikini.

"Please control yourself man!" I yelled in my head.

I focused on the TV, and doing some laundry keeping myself busy. I took them some sandwiches and drinks around noon and we ate poolside.

While we ate Jackie, seemed to be staring at my eyes the entire time. I first wondered if I was imagining it, but it was uncomfortably obvious after a few moments. Each time I looked her in the eye, her eyes widened, and eyebrows raised. I had to leave the table when she put her hand inside her top to adjust her boobs while smiling at me.

A few minutes later Amanda came inside to get ready for work.

"I gotta go to work," she said sadly. "It's such a beautiful today. Is it OK if Jackie stays a while to get some more sun time?"

My heart sank at that thought. I did not see that being a good Idea.

"Don't you think her parents would like to see her today?" I asked grasping for any excuse.

Actually, they are at a church youth activity today and won't be home until late tonight.

I sighed, out of ideas, "Sure she can stay a while. I have some work to do though."

"Great, she just wants some sun time. She won't be a bother at all," said Amanda heading to her room.

I grabbed a couple beers and went to my bedroom and occupied myself with some work e-mails. Thirty minutes later Amanda gave me a kiss goodbye.

"Jackie's by the pool I told her you had some work to do so she won't bother you. Love you!" She said halfheartedly, not wanting to work today.

After about an hour of work, I went back to the golf channel with another beer and some pretzels. My eyes drifted back to the neon pink bikini. It was a high cut bikini showing her brown skin high up her thigh. She lay on her back feet toward me and legs even with the edge of the lounge chair. The neon pink triangle covering her crotch was like a magnet to my eyes.

I decided a little tequila would help take the edge off, so I grabbed the bottle and a shot glass. As I walked back she sat up to turn over onto her tummy. She saw me through the slider and waved, I waved back with my tequila bottle.

"Oh great, that's gonna look really good at 4:00 in the afternoon doing shots," I mumbled to myself.

She stood up, turned and straddled the chair, and reached behind and with both hands ran two fingers under the lower seem of the bikini pulling it up exposing her smooth buns. Then she slowly bent forward gripping the sides of the chair. (she stole a glance back at me as I looked quickly away.) I could not resist looking again as she stretched a leg out and swung it onto the chair and wiggled herself onto the chair legs spread.

The vision of face planting in that pretty little ass started my mental slide show again. I downed a shot and turned back to the golf. Two more shots and beers later and I heard the slider open.

"Hey Mr. Thompson, all done with work I see, she said standing at the end of the sofa. It's so hot out there, can I have a sip?" She asked pointing at my beer.

I handed it to her and she plopped down with her back to the arm of the sofa, right leg bent back under her ass and her left foot on the floor giving me a close-up view of the neon pink triangle. I felt my throat tighten as my eyes moved to her beautifully tanned breasts.

She upended my beer, downing it quickly. "I'm so dry, can I have that one too? It is my birthday tomorrow," she said pointing at the next soldier I had waiting.

He brown eyes, cut through mine as she waited for my approval, "OK, but you can't be driving for a little while."

She leaned forward to grab it allowing me a glance at her satin skin between her gorgeous, breasts.

I opened it and gave it to her. "Thank you," she said smiling, settling back on the sofa.

As she tilted her head back taking a large drink, I could not help but look at her tanned body, the thought of circling her belly button with my tongue filled my head. The neon pink against her golden-brown skin, the thought of caressing her toned inner thigh caused my heart to race . I poured another shot and downed it.

"Do you think I could get just one birthday shot?" I promise nothing more after that.

"Sweetie, you're gonna get me in trouble..."

"Just one, you only turn 19 once," she said, tilting her head with a "pleeeeaaaassse" smile.

"Just one, and don't tell Amanda, whatever you do." I said scanning her flat tummy and the neon pink triangle below.

She leaned forward with her right hand on the sofa and her left gripping the tequila bottle. Her head just a couple feet from me, I could not help looking at the gap between those glorious breasts as they strained under the pull of her top.

As she poured, she spoke, glancing at my eyes. "Mmmmm, what cologne are you wearing Mr. Thompson?"

I swallowed hard trying to remember, eyes on the gap, picturing my cockhead prairie doggin' those tits.

"I think... It's Axe Amanda got me for Christmas." I stuttered.

"You smell amazing," she said still leaning on her right hand, throwing back the shot. "Wow that's warm."

She scrunched her face from the taste.

"Oh my, is everything ok Mr. Thompson?" she said eyes wide, staring at my lap.

I looked down at my cock straining against my sweat shorts.

I, a, gotta do some more work," I said standing up and going quickly to my room.

A few minutes later, I sat at the desk checking e-mails. She appeared in the doorway. "Sorry if I bothered you, don't tell Amanda, I promised I wouldn't," she said standing with a hand on either side of the door.

The neon pink against het tanned skin, screamed at me to look, but I stayed strong. "No worries, I just remembered something I forgot to do," is said not looking.

Ok I think I'll give it another 30 minutes and get a shower if you don't mind," she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice. (Or was I projecting my own disappointment on her...)

"Sure, you know where everything is," I said locked on my computer screen.

As she stepped away, I got up and closed the door all but a crack, catching a glimpse of her tanned buns as she walked away.

I breathed a sigh of relief and after a few moments I went to the kitchen and grabbed another beer. When I peeked out she was sipping something from a plastic cup, reading a magazine. I returned to my e-mails and tried to keep the porno slide show from my mind. But after a while the feel of Eric's cock on my face took over my thoughts. His stiff cock against my nose, his soft warm balls pressed against my closed mouth... His scent...

I hadn't even noticed the shower turning on. I again was getting hard and leaking through my gym shorts, so I laid on the bed and let my tip out of the shorts, with my shirt pulled up. The thought of his cock probing the young ladies ass last night caused me to stiffen as my mind replayed the business man being butt fucked by the cop.

I let my mind go with it, replaying the entire scene of the business man and the cops. The shower stopped. I looked at the cracked open bedroom door. I could slink out and into the bathroom down the hall and help her dry herself off.

"Stop you perve it's Amanda's, bestie," I told myself, switching back to the image of his cock spraying my face with hot cum.

A puddle of pre-cum had formed on my belly, as the slide show in my head played on. I scooped it up with my finger and tasted my own pre-cum. It was creamy sweet, as I sucked my finger clean.

Oh, Mr. Thompson, I think, I might be able to help with that," said Jackie startling the crap out of me.

I whipped my finger from my mouth, throwing my hand to my side, and looked to see her stepping toward the bed. I could not believe my eyes. She had on one of their old Christian school outfits, way too small. The blouse had on button fastened, stretched around her breasts and the shirt tail tied in a knot, revealing her bare belly. The skirt had to be from 7th grade, hiked up high barely covering her panties, if she had any.

The teacher and student video were coming to life, her damp dark hair pulled back in a pony tail. She stared at me with her brown eyes, stopping briefly at the end of the bed before bending forward and placing a hand on either side of my knees. She looked at me hungrily and placed a knee on the end of the bed pushing forward and straddling my legs with her other knee.

I tried to speak, "W, we shouldn't..."

"Shhhhhh, you need this Mr. Thompson, trust me." she whispered gripping my waist band on both sides. "Raise your hips, please."

Her eyes were so intense I could not break her gaze. I quickly realized where I was, and my eyes darted over to my dresser. The coffee mug still blocked the web cam, giving me a sense of relief. I pushed my pelvis forward, raising my hips and in one quick motion my shorts and boxers were to my knees. Without looking away she pushed them past my knees reaching between her legs with her left hand.

Next, she brought up her knee to her chest and somehow pushed my pants all the way to my ankles and I kicked them off.

"Good boy Mr. Thompson, or should I say, Professor Thompson. I think I might need to work on some extra credit today. (She gently gripped my hard-on.) I'm going to need to borrow this for a little while if that's Ok," she said slowly stroking it.

"Please," I whimpered trying not to cum in her hand.

"Don't you want to take off your shirt Professor?" she asked sweetly.

I did as she asked, my cock throbbing.

"I'm feeling very naughty today, professor, but it is my birthday. I think I may need to blow out this candle," she said releasing my cock.

She leaned her face toward my throbbing boner and blew her warm breath from balls to tip. I arched my back moaning. A remote voice in the back of my head said, "Stop!" but my cock rose up toward her warm breath as a pulse of blood rushed in. The voice was gone.

She crawled up my body gently rubbing the top up my belly and chest. I glanced away from her eyes to see her breasts pressing out of the tightly tied blouse. She stopped with her face directly over mine, looking in my eyes. I could barely breath. I felt her thighs touching my sides just above the waist. Her hands rested on my shoulders like she was pinning me down.

"I must confess professor, I may have snuck some more tequila. (She leaned down and quickly licked my lips.) But, it is my birthday, and I want my present right here and right now!"

She reached down between her legs and gripped me, as she plunged her tongue into my mouth. I moaned as I pressed my tongue into her mouth and she nodded ever so slightly as our tongues swirled. After a moment, she raised up and pressed herself further up my body. I could smell her sweet scent as her hand pressed onto my chest raising her upper body.

As she rose her ass rested gently on my upper thigh. I could feel bare ass cheeks but could not tell for sure about her panties as the skirt was between my cock and her tender little pussy. She pressed her chest and abdomen forward.

"Untie me please professors Kim and Khloe want to play!" she said gyrating her hips as I pulled the knot of her blouse.

Her right breast popped free with the left trapped behind the one button. I grabbed the button and set them free, letting my hands caress her satin skin. My cock throbbed longing to slide between them.

"Oh yes, thank you Professor Thompson, that feels much better." she sighed as I pushed the blouse over her shoulders and she worked her arms free.

My hand went back to their prize, so tender, so warm, so heavy yet satiny smooth. Her stiff little nipples drew my tongue like a magnet, as I quickly licked them both. She lowered back down pressing them against my chest as her legs straightened, pushing her skirt up gently brushing my cock like a feather with the tips of her wet labia.

I moaned loudly as her tongue returned to my mouth and my hands caressed her naked back and shoulders. She broke our kiss and began to kiss my neck before whispering in my ear.

"I found a video on your phone Mr. Thompson. You came in Eric's hand thinking of your cock between my tits. That is so fucking hot, my pussy is soaking wet for you right now. It's my birthday and here's what I want Mr. Thompson.," She whispered in my ear, hot breath on my neck. "I want your cum on my tit's Mr. Thompson and I want to finish like Anal School Girls II. I want you to punish my ass Professor, OK?"

"Oh yes," I panted.

She rolled off, and lay on her back," Whatever you say professor, what are you gonna do?" She asked in a scared school girl voice.