The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers

"You like that don't you Mr. Thompson?" he asked in a calm voice.

I nodded and began to dry hump the bed.

"Don't even think about cumming Porn Hound!" he growled pumping his cock in my mouth.

He pulled out of my mouth and ass at the same time. "What?" I asked pathetically.

He shoved the pointer and middle finger into my mouth and I sucked the both. "Good boy, Mr. Thompson. Time for two."

He removed his fingers and placed his cock back to my lips. As I began to suck him again, he shoved the two fingers into my asshole to the hilt.

"Mumph!" I grunted onto his cock as the pain hit home.

He began to rapidly finger fuck me as I tried to wiggle free.

"This is going to hurt a little, but you'll get used to it Slut!" He growled, mocking my words to Jackie.

After a moment the pain subsided, and his fingers teased my prostate, creating a new sensation I had not felt before. I pressed back against his fingers simultaneously rubbing my cock against the bed. I moaned with pleasure.

"What a little ass slut you are," he said pulling the fingers out.

"It's time you learn the consequences of being a cock teasing little slut Mr. Thompson. Get on your hands and knees and present your ass, please!" he said, again using my own words against me.

I did as commanded and he again inserted his two fingers, fucking my hard and targeting my prostate.

"Are you ready for it Ass Slut?" he asked pounding his fingers in me.

"Yes, please fuck me Eric." I begged boner flopping as I rocked on his fingers.

"Grab the pillow, Porn Hound you're gonna need it." He commanded pulling out. He grabbed my hips and yanked my legs off the bed. I held the pillow in my left hand while he stood me up, legs spread, and he bent me over the corner of the bed.

"Brace yourself Ass Slut, it's gonna be a rough ride!" he barked taking the pillow and laying it on the bed.

I placed my palms on the bed straddling the corner of the bed, ass out. He stepped in and pressed his cock head into my crack. It seemed impossibly big. I clenched my teeth as he began to press it in. It was not even close to penetrating, when her began to wiggle and push. It slowly stretched as he worked it, the pain growing but manageable. I was feeling a strange stimulation mixed with the pain.

"That feel good Eric," I grunted. Nice and SLOOOOOWWWWW... FUCK! HURTS!"

He shoved it in deep and hard and immediately pulled back and hammered again.

"PLEASE! OOOOWWWWW!

"You'll get used to it slut! Oh fuck, that's tight. Take that fucking cock and like it you little bitch!" He moaned pounding me. "This... Is... How... You... Did... Jackie! Oh yeah! Feels good!

"You're tearing me up, Please," I squealed

"It's for your own good," he grunted. "You'll get used to it. Oh, fuck yes!"

He was breathing heavier, pulling out to the head and thrusting back to the hilt, filling me completely. I felt like I could feel him in my chest, his heat filling me. His grip on my hips was strong as his pelvis slammed me. With each thrust the pain lessened and his groans intensified.

"Oh ffffuuuuccckkkkk, Mr. Fucking Thompson!" He almost sang. "I'm gonna cum!"

My cock had remained semi hard through the pain and bobbed up and down as he pounded my asshole. He removed his left hand and in one smooth motion, slid the pillow under me pushed my left arm out to the side, leaned forward onto me, pushing my chest to the bed sending my legs straight out toes on the floor. He continued to pump my ass, shifting his body higher on mine.

As he continued fucking my ass the new angle put pressure on my prostate each time he penetrated.

I wailed, "Oh God Eric, uh, uh, uh, fuck me please, that f, f, feels so gooood!"

His balls slammed my ass and the warmth of his chest against my back, combined with the sensation shooting through my prostate to my balls, sent me off almost instantly.

My legs stiffened, and my ass cheeks clenched, lifting my toes off the floor.

"Are you my fuck toy Mr. Thompson?" he asked grunting like a weight lifter.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! I'm your... Fuck... Toy... Eric! I said in a guttural broken voice, before losing all ability to speak.

I spasmed from head to toe, back arched and head back. I felt my cum pulse through my cock onto the pillow as his chin hit my shoulder. I felt his cock pulse as he panted in my ear.

"Cumming... In... Your... Ass... Mr. Fucking... Thompson."

My cock emptied as I felt his cum release inside me. "Oh, fuck Eric, cumming, cumming, cumming."

My whole body jerked with each wave of cum. My cock drenched in my cum, I regained a slight bit of composure, I spoke again.

"I am your fuck toy Eric, I want to please that big fucking dick. I love how it feels inside me. I could keep in there all fucking day." I said panting as he slowly pumped my ass.

"I knew it Porn Hound! It's about time you came around. Let's say 8:00 O'clock tonight for round two. But first you need to clean up your mess Professor." He said taunting me again.

He stood up with his cock still in me, pulling my hips forcing me to waddle step off the bed until my face aligned with the cum soaked pillow. I lapped up my cum eagerly as he continued to slowly pump my ass.

Suddenly he pulled out and stepped back. I crawled onto the bed and collapsed onto my back.

He was putting on some underwear and smiled at me. "Now that's commitment Mr. Thompson. Wow! (He put on some running shorts and T-shirt that were on the chair.) "You're gonna be a great fuck toy, I can tell."

He sat in the chair and began putting on socks and shoes. "I was getting ready for my morning run when you texted this morning, so I gotta go. Take that pillow case home and wash it for me, please. I draw the line at a crusty pillow case," he said laughed. "I'll see you later. Mr. Thompson. You can rest a while if you need to."

"Markus, I'll leave the camera out in case you want to watch it again in the privacy of your room buddy!" he said almost yelling. "It looked like you were rubbing it out pretty good watching us."

He tilted his head toward the door and I heard shuffling and a glimpse of a young black man trotting past the door.

"I knew you was twisted but, I didn't know you was a cock knocker. I would a found another room mate. You need to keep that shit in the bedroom." He said stomping away.

He slammed his door vibrating the walls.

Eric yelled grinning widely. "I did move it to the bedroom, but you watched that too. Looks like I may have found my fill in when Mr. Thompson's out of town. Hope your fiancé will be ok with it."

"Fuck off faggot!" yelled his roommate angrily.

"Just for that, I'm not gonna let you suck it first Markus. When you surrender you will get on your knees and present your asshole to me. You got it bad buddy. You watched the whole fucking thing Markus. Markus Brown, bone smuggler I would have never guessed!

Thanks Mr. Thompson, if you hadn't come by this morning I may have never known. You may wanna check and see if you can help a brother out. Markus has I little boner problem after that show. See ya later bitches!" Yelled Eric.

The door slammed. I lay there naked, exhausted, ashamed, confused and satisfied all at the same time.

The end?

rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers