The Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No please, I'll be good Mr. Thompson!"

"You will be good you tight little slut!"

"No please it's too big Mr. Thompson, I'll be good please. Oooohhhh it hurts!"

"You'll get used to it slut! Oh fuck, that's tight! Finger yourself slut, it's gonna be a rough ride."

"I'm Making myself cum for you Mr. Thompson please cum in my ass, it hurts!

It finished off with me gripping her ass pounding my pelvis against her ass with an audible slapping sound and her ass shaking with each thrust.

"Take that fucking cock and like it you little bitch!"

I slapped the laptop closed, "Enough, Please!"

"And you think I need help...Really DADDY?" said Amanda like a parent to a child. "What do you think would happen if her daddy saw that?"

"What do you want? I can't believe what I've turned you into..."

"Here's how it's gonna be DADDY. This is my house and my roof now. I will have whomever I want in here, whenever I want. I will fuck whomever I want. If you're not happy, you can hang in your room or you can watch if you want. You will keep up the house as you always have. From this day forward, there will be no sneaking around. If you want to fuck my best friend, you will need to do it with me present. Understand?" She asked sternly.

I shook my head slowly, "Please Sweetie, you have to see how disturbed you are..."

Looking at Jackie she interrupted. "So, you'll let your father surprise you and make it obvious there is something on the phone you don't want him to see today. Then you'll walk away without it... I would hate to see the look on his face..."

"Yes, I understand!" I said defeated.

"That's good Daddy, now there's still time if you want to fuck Jackie this morning. Right here on the table?" She asked grinning.

"No way, that was a mistake. It won't happen again I swear." I said desperately.

"Aw Mr. Thompson, you hurt my feelings," Said Jackie feigning sadness.

"I'm still a little pissed at you DADDY," she said matter of factly. "So, you're gonna have to miss the birthday party with a stomach bug today. I may or may not come home tonight afterword. To make it up you're gonna give Jackie your ticket to the cruise in August, but you are gonna tell her parents you sprung for an extra ticket and she is coming with us. OK?"

I shook my head, "No, that's crazy this is out of control..."

"Don't worry Mr. Thompson, you already gave me the best gift ever!" Said Jackie. "I get wet just thinking about it...See," she said, grabbing my hand an pulling it toward her pussy.

"Out of control? Really DADDY?" She said holding up the video of my fucking the shit out of Jackie.

There was me like a horny dog, "Take that fucking cock and like it you little bitch!"

"OK," I said sighing.

"Really good daddy, I think you're getting it. By the way aunt Sandi's coming for a visit in July. She'll be staying here with us," She said waving her hand between her and Jackie indicating they were the "us" she would be staying with.

"You should know Eric and I had a heart to heart last night. He hasn't quite come to the realization he is gay, yet. None the less we are officially done. Feel free to pursue your little cock worship party."

I cringed, at the thought of them seeing the videos. My head nearly hung to the table.

"So, we're gonna go take a shower together. She's gotta earn her way back to my good graces starting right now. (She gave Jackie a slow deep kiss.) Do you want to watch Daddy?"

The look of disgust on my face gave her the answer.

"Oh yeah, you are giving up porn effective immediately. Deposit the collection in my room before we're done. All of it! You and I will go through your lap top tonight and shut down your porn accounts on line.

"Can you make us Pancakes Daddy?" she asked with a perky smile.

"Yes," I said sadly.

"Ok, Thanks Daddy. Thirty minutes please. That should be enough time to discipline Miss Jackie here." She said leading Jackie by the hand to the bathroom.

I did as commanded. When they left I sat at the table broken and ashamed. Being alone seemed like an enormous weight I could not carry at that moment. My mind scrambled to think about who to call. My mother was not an option at this point. My sister... If she had just trusted me enough to tell me about her situation I could have gotten Amanda help before she got her hooks into me.

Ding! a text came through

Eric: The Jig is up buddy. You have some serious issues.

It was forward of a text from Amanda, from late last night.

Amanda: Daddy thinks we're ready. (The video of Jackie and I was attached.)

He sent another text

Eric: She called me and "broke up". She knows everything about our plan and is going to use it all against you. Congrats. You fucked her up and now gave her the ammo to fuck your world up. If I were you, I'd get out before she wakes up.

Me: Too late. The bomb was dropped.

Eric: Sorry

Me: I did it to myself

Eric: I know, I've seen the videos!

I tossed my phone aside. Unfortunately, I had a slight hope of talking with him about this, but he was probably not gonna let his magic cock mind game drop long enough to have a conversation. He was still my best hope to get through to Amanda, although not a great hope after last night.

As I thought of last night the fact he popped into my mind when I was with Jackie, gave me pause. It's just the size of it that draws your thoughts. It's the size compared to his skinny little body, you can't help but notice it. He came on my face four times in 24 hours... I recalled the ropes of cum spewing onto my face from his thick round dick head. I imagined my lips press to his cock as the jets of cum shot into my mouth.

The Eric slide show went through my head as I pulled up the video of Friday night, watching the young lady take that beast in her ass. I watched the video of the shower while I came on his hand...

I sent a text.

Me: Can I come over.

Eric: Damn porn hound after what you did to sweet little Jackie you're still horned up? Better hurry, my roommate's due home soon.

Me: On my way.

I could not shake the image of his cock as the slide show played in my head. I felt like I was watching myself in a movie, powerless to stop. My cock tingled and pulsed as the images appeared.

I parked in front of his apartment, walked directly to the door and knocked loudly.

"Good morning Mr. Thompson," he said opening the door just enough to let me see his naked body through the gap. "Show me your boner, please."

I stood in shock at the request, I looked quickly around and stepped close to the door. I unzipped my shorts and pulled down the front of my underwear.

"Come on in Mr. Thompson. I do like your enthusiasm so far," he said backing out of line of sight from the door.

I followed him in, eyes drawn to his eight-inch flaccid cock, pointing almost straight down after arching out around his hefty ball sack. He backed slowly down the hall to the living room. Without thought I kicked off my shoes as I followed. Then I pulled off my shirt and dropped it on the floor.

"Mr. Thompson, you seem like a man on mission this morning," he said calmly.

My heart raced, and my mouth watered as I pushed my shorts past my thighs and let them fall. I stepped out of them and stopped, took off my boxers tossing them aside.

He stopped a few steps into the living room, flipped on the MP3 and Camila Cabella began singing Havana.

"Tell my why you're here Mr. Thompson," he said smirking.

"I can't stop thinking about your cock. I really need to taste it, please." I said breathlessly.

"You know what to do sir," he said arching his hand toward the floor like a game show model.

I stepped closer and knelt, "Please let me taste your cock Eric. I want you in my mouth. Please cum in my mouth."

"Are you committed Mr. Thompson?" he asked softly.

"Yes, I want it in my mouth and I want you to fuck my ass." He glanced behind me and smiled as he took a half step closer.

"You seem to have come to terms with being my fuck toy Mr. Thompson... Have you?" he said smiling a devious smile.

I cringed at the thought, but staring at that cock, I could not stop myself. "Yes, I want to be your fuck toy, please." I pleaded with my boner pointing dead ahead.

"Twice a day, every day you're in town?"

"Yes please!" I said with desperation.

He pointed to a camera on a tripod. "Do you want to record this Mr. Thompson? So, you can watch it when you travel?"

A wave of excitement went through my chest. "Yes please."

He picked up a remote and pushed the button. "Let's get more comfortable." he said turning toward the couch.

When I saw his round narrow ass I blurted, "Can I please touch your ass?"

"Wow, Mr. Thompson. I did not see that coming... OK sure."

I crawled closer reaching out both hands and cupping his firm little ass. My hands nearly dwarfed his buns as I gripped them.

Looking back over his shoulder he spoke softly as Halsey came on singing "Alone". "What do you want Mr. Thompson?"

I brushed my cheek against his, "Can I please kiss your ass Eric?"

"You may Mr. Thompson," he said giving it a wiggle.

I leaned in and kissed his left cheek, sliding my hands around to his hips. I kissed from the left side to the right gently kissing and tickling his cheeks with my tongue. I nestled my nose slightly in his crack breathing his scent in deeply, sending a tingling through my balls.

"Can I please kiss your cock Eric?" I asked continuing on his ass cheeks.

He turned around and stepped back to the sofa, raising his left foot onto the seat cushion exposing his impressive tool. I waddled forward on my knees.

"Please let me lick your balls, Eric." He was glancing toward the hallway before looking into my eyes.

"I think if you're truly committed you will masturbate for my balls first."

I was getting frustrated with his continued arrogance. I wanted to get up and walk out, when her lifted his still flaccid shaft showing the full view of his dark pink sack. It was nearly hairless. I found myself settling back to my knees, gripping my cock. I leaned in and extended my tongue.

"Did you ask permission to jack off for me Mr. Thompson?" he asked arrogantly.

"Can I please jack off while I lick your balls?" I asked reluctantly.

"I'm still not sensing your committed Mr. Thompson," He said covering himself with his hand.

"Mrs. Thomas would make herself cum just for the chance to lick my balls. Should I call her or are you committed?" he asked looking disgusted with me.

I looked at the floor and began to stroke my cock in earnest. "Please let me cum for your balls. I can't stop thinking about your fucking cock Eric."

"Now that's commitment, Mr. Thompson I'm impressed, but I don't want you to cum just yet. You can stop."

I was revved up and did not want to stop. I was smearing pre-cum on my shaft and wanted to cum with him watching me. Suddenly a stinging slap to my left cheek brought my out of it.

"I said stop Porn Hound! You cum when I say so, do you understand?" he asked sternly.

I nodded letting go. My cock pulsed like it was having convulsions.

He settled back and spread himself for me.

"Please let me lick your balls Eric." I pleaded breathing deep.

He smiled and nodded. His shaft was still surprisingly flaccid. It arched down to his right as his right foot was on the floor. The head hung about a half inch off his ball sack as it had engorged a little from watching me jack off.

I extended my tongue and closed my eyes leaning in.

"Open your eyes Mr. Thompson," he commanded. "I want to see how much you want it."

As I leaned in I locked my eyes to his hoping my eyes looked as hungry as my heart and cock were feeling.

I slid my tongue on the underside of his nut sac, raising it up slightly as I moved.

"Excellent," he sighed keeping his gaze.

I moaned at the warm salty taste, impressed with the weight of them.

"So, is this your first cock, Mr. Thompson? He asked sighing.

"Mmmmm."

I nodded, raising his balls with my flattened tongue, nestling my nose into his silky nut sack. It's softness was surprising, and his scent caused chills down my spine and through my balls. I moaned and rocked my head pressing my tongue back to his taint, taking in his taste and warmth. His eye looked intensely into mine as I continued. I licked around toward his left inner thigh caressing every inch of his balls.

To this day I cannot escape the feeling of exploring that amazing cock and the heat from his heavenly soft sack for the first time.

As I moved to his right side, his balls leaned heavily against his thigh. I wiggled my tongue in between. His cock had risen up further bobbling in the air, arched over to his right. It brushed heavily against my left cheek as my tongue pushed beneath his sack. I moved back to the center pressing my flattened tongue against him separating his balls and my nose nuzzled against the base of his shaft.

"Damn Mr. Thompson, that is amazing." he said taking a slow deep breath.

As I wiggled my tongue from side to side, I felt his shaft stiffening. It slowly rose up the head caressing his right thigh, until its center of gravity shifted causing it to arc toward his left and plop down against his belly. Looking at him intensely I took a long slow popsicle lick up the length of his shaft. His tip was silky smooth as I raised up and drifted back down to his balls, licking my way back up his length. I watched his cock pulse as blood filled the ten-inch shaft.

"That's so good Mr. Thompson," he said gently putting a hand on the back of my head caressing me. "Are you sure this is your first time? (I nodded.) But it won't be your last."

I shook by head moaning with pleasure at the taste and feel of his stiffening shaft. As he reached full stiffness a ridge appeared on the upper side of his shaft. If faded into his sack and ran the length of his stiff cock fading away near his tip, giving way to a small crease of skin that terminated at the tip of the cleft on his cock head. I turned my head to the side and traced my lips up his length saddling the ridge and wiggling my tongue against it.

"Holly fuck Mr. Thompson, you have the softest fucking lips... Damn," he said panting softly.

Salina Gomez, "Back to You" played, as my lips continued up his stiff heat. I raised up and looked him in the eyes. "Can I please suck you cock Eric? I want to feel you cum in my mouth."

"If you promise to take it in ass next," he said pointing it away from me.

As I knelt between his knees, I slid my palms past his shaft up his flat stomach greeting his balls with my tongue. Looking at him, i gave them a good tongue swirl and raise up my head.

"Yes please, I want you to fuck me Eric. I want you to bust my cherry and make me cum with your cock inside me." I said looking longingly into his eyes.

My hands caressed his chest, fingers passing through his soft golden-brown hairs. I ran my flattened tongue to his tip again before rolling my head forward and pressing my lips onto him. My tongue scooped up a dollop of pre-cum as I passed, flooding my taste buds with his sweet creamy taste. I whimpered as I pressed his thick head into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, there you go. Fuck that's good." he said rubbing my head.

His cock filled my mouth as I pressed him in. His tip was smooth as silk tickling my lips and tongue. I pulled his cock toward me with my mouth, we both moaned as my lips cleared his head. My tongue wiggled against his sweet spot.

"Damn Mr. Thompson, yyyeeesss!" he grunted letting his left foot drop to the floor. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh."

My cock pulsed as I began to pant, feeling his hot rod in my mouth. I bobbed on him slowly groaning with pleasure as his sweet pre-cum filled my mouth. I pressed him in as far as he would comfortable fit, getting just over half way. I bobbed out to the tip and back down picking up the pace. I sucked him hard and pressed my boner against his leg, nearly cumming with the contact.

My whole body tingled with excitement hearing him groan as I worked his massive dick. I was humping his leg almost unknowingly.

"Fuck you're sucking that like there's a prize inside Mr. Thompson. Uuuuhhh Yyyeeesss!" he had both hands on my head.

My mouth watered like never before I could feel my own orgasm building as I whimpered into his dick. He could sense my excitement and pulled his leg away.

"Not yet, I'll tell you when Fuck Toy! You cum later, I cum now! A, are you ready for it?" He said closing his eyes.

"Muh huh," I said nodding as I fucked his cock with my mouth.

"Here... it... comes! Auh... Auh... Auh..." he groaned pushing my head onto his cock.

The first jet shot in filling my mouth, causing me to whimper, cock throbbing. "Muh huh, muh huh" as I nodded my approval.

"Oh yes, M, Mr. Thomp, son. Take my fu, cking cum!" he grunted, body spasming.

I struggled to contain it as he unloaded in my mouth, but I wanted every drop. The feel of his powerful cock pulsing in my mouth had me in a frenzy.

"That's so good Mr. Thompson, I guess there was a prize inside." he said panting.

I nodded sucking harder to take it all in. "Mu huh," I moaned.

"So, you liked that Mr. Thompson?" he said humming as I milked him.

I nodded.

"You're accepting a full-time cock sucker position?" he asked looking at me.

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Excellent. And you're ready to take it in the ass?" he said softly.

I nodded as I squeezed his rod forcing the last bit of cum out.

"You do love your work," he said petting my head. "Your training is going well Mr. Thompson. You're gonna like the next phase a lot I think. To my room," he said pulling me off.

A sense of disappointment hit me as his cock left my mouth. He pushed me aside and stood up.

"We'll need this," he said picking up the camera and tripod.

I followed him to his room, terrified and excited at the same time. My cock tingled with excitement and needed relief but the thought of his monster cock stretching my ass was terrifying. I had seen people take it in the ass hundreds of times over the years and many took even bigger dicks but being on the receiving end was another thing all together.

"Face down on the bed Porn Hound," he commanded "And no cock rubbing please. Although it was fun to watch."

As I lay on the bed, he set up the tripod in the hall to get a full view of the bed. I did have to admit a part of me wanted to masturbate on his bed again, with him watching. The thoughts of how fucking twisted my mind was, brought back the guilt of what I had done to fuck up Amanda's mind.

"This is going to be the best show yet Porn Hound" he said lining up the camera.

I lay in the center of the bed with my head on the pillow looking toward the door, feet shoulder width apart.

He walked to the side of the bed. "Scoot closer Mr. Thompson, we need to get you ready."

I shifted my body to the edge of the bed, head on the pillow. His bed sat up high placing my head about mid-thigh as he leaned against his bed. His semi hard dick head lay on the edge of the bed. He pressed the pointer finger of his left hand to my lips.

"Pretend it's my cock Mr. Thompson," he ordered.

I sucked his finger bobbing my head causing my cock to stir again. After a moment he pulled it back and leaned forward placing his dick against my lips. I took it in my mouth again and began to work my tongue.

"Spread your legs Mr. Thompson," he said moaning slightly.

He slowly pressed the lubed finger against my asshole, sliding it slowly in. The shot of pain was surprising from just one finger, as he pushed it to the knuckle. He pulled it back out and began finger fucking me slowly.

I moved my head a little faster as he fingered me. When the pain passed I began to grind my hips a little feeling my cock stiffen.