The Day Everything Changed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doyel, is everything alright?" it was Arup's voice from the top of the stairs.

Doyel jerked out of her blissful sexual state.

"Yes, yes, everything's fine," she called back shrilly. Her voice not its normal self.

"Okay," Arup answered, apparently satisfied.

For a moment she was worried Arup would come down the stairs. She stood up, bringing her body to the vertical and allowing the nightie to fall back down. She turned to face Gupta, who was on his feet by then, looking serious.

"You seem to have company, Miss," he said, clearly annoyed, whilst almost snatching the set of papers and the pen from her.

"Yes, just a couple of friends," Doyel said as a matter of fact. It had perhaps been a good interruption. Had things been getting out of hand?

"Seems a guy..."

"Guys AND a girl, upstairs." She lied to avoid any further questions or remarks from Gupta.

"Hmmm. Thank you for your cooperation. Like I said, you will need to visit the office with some documents for further processing. Here is the list of documents," he handed her the list on a slip of paper.

"Tomorrow? Like you said before?" she asked to confirm.

"No, tomorrow will not be possible. I just remembered I have another appointment. Please visit on Friday."

"Okay, what time?"

"Around noon would be good." Doyel was not surprised at the choice of time. She knew it had to be around noon on Friday, since that was when the office would be mostly empty for lunch. Gupta needed that privacy. He would be hoping she would come alone.

"Alright. I will be there."

"Okay, see you then. Best if you were unaccompanied. I will need to carry out some further checks. Personal checks you understand. I hope for your... co-operation?" Gupta added. Then he did something unexpected. He brought his left hand forward and gently placed it on her exposed breast. Doyel just looked at his hand on her breast, and then looked at him. She said nothing.

Doyel saw Gupta smile for the first time since they met. He gently squeezed her breast and teased her nipple. "Your co-operation?"

"I will co-operate."

"You know, you are very beautiful." Saying this, Gupta simply turned and walked out the door.

Doyel kept standing just behind the door, her complete right side exposed, and a lovely feeling in her belly - the feeling of being appreciated. She loved how she felt at that moment and wanted it more.

She did not bother dressing back up. She had made up her mind about what she wanted to do next. She did not bother with the collapsible gate either. She simply closed the door and pulled up the latch. Then she turned and pulled the knot of the nightie on her left shoulder. It came untied. The nightie dropped to the floor from its own weight. She stepped out of it.

Doyel decided this was how she would be going upstairs to Arup and Samar. Naked, unadorned, her nipples extended and, yes, her wetness running down the inside of her thighs. An aroused young women. Aroused from both her exposure to Samar and Arup and now Gupta. This was Doyel in her sexually predatory avatar! A young woman in heat, a young woman knowing what she wanted.

She caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror and paused. It was a sight that pleased her. A young woman with a trim, brown body, with full, rounded breasts and perky hard nipples. She smiled at herself and both her lips and her doe like wide eyes smiled back at her, that dimple that was such a pretty feature appearing on her right cheek. She looked down at her sex, at the hairless mound with that little divide splitting it almost in two, and, just where it disappeared between her legs she could see, catching the light, a droplet of 'dew.'

'Dew' indeed! Sexual wetness. Sexual lubrication for... Doyel knew just how wet she was between her legs - wet and lubricated right up to inside her where only her fingers and... a few other things had travelled. She saw herself as the aroused young woman that she was. Visibly aroused. Perhaps a little less obvious than if it had been an aroused Samar, Arup, or Gupta naked on the stairs. What a sight that would be! Doyel relished the thought. A naked man rising up the stairs, his limbs moving and with penis extended and hard. What a sight that would be. Might Samar and Arup... but she was getting ahead of herself. She wanted to be naked with them, naked with them clothed - at first. Showing herself off. Gupta had taken an especial interest in her bottom and bottom hole. What might Samar and Arup want to see?

Doyel continued her walk on up the stairs.

12