All Comments on 'The Day I Hurt My Back'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HumiliaterHumiliaterabout 1 year ago

Great story! It makes you wonder how many men you pass on the street are secretly wearing panties! Maybe it's only one in a hundred. Hmm... So, at a football game there are at least 200 pantyboys in the stands!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking hot, that is the way that i would love to be massaged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would Love to find a Friend or neighbor to do something with, My Doctor giving me my yearly exam I knew him very well when he did my Prostate exam lubed up his finger and just stuck it in I made a grown and he asked why I did that and I told him it was to fast So he started laughing and going in and out with it! I wanted Him to take His Cock out and stick it in my Ass! I have never done it with a man only a Dildo and I do have Ass Orgasms and I would love to Sixty nine with a friend, and Fuck each other so I know He Is not going to tell anyone, I want to Swallow a big load of cum and If he want's He could use my ass all he want's and I would pull my panties on after to keep All His Cum in my Ass so that's why I need him to be clean and new as I am if He is married I would be better than His wife because I would Suck his Cock anytime and swallow His Cum! and let him FUCK My ASS! all he want's.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
Amazing How A Little Sex Can Heal A Sore Back

Loved your story and storytelling. I’d like to be able to find this kind of masseur to help heal my sore lower back. And then some. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Love the story, especially the surprise of him wearing panties. I've had a few massages that turned out like this (though not spontaneously) and they are some of the hottest sensations! Love the stories, keep writing!

KevRedKevRedabout 6 years ago
Hot

Great story...! well written.... made me hard reading it....; )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Wow. I don't think it needed to go any further this time. There was plenty there for me. I suspect that next time - perhaps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need Chp 2 ASAP!

They definitely need to progress to fucking in the next chapter: bareback anal between two fit, clean, healthy, disease-free men is the highest and best form of sex there is! Forget about some of the women “accidentally” flashing their pussies at the masseur and forget about the wives: hot intense mansex is the best! (I also loved the story as - like the main character - I too have a secret fetish for my wife’s panties.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my so hot

I've been seeing a chiropractor on a weekly basis for the past month and he is so sexy. I have to concentrate really hard so I don't embarass myself by getting a boner. I wish something would happen like this story I come home after each session and need to rub one out. I'd really wish Jo (my guy) was up for fun like Jim. Oh well I can dream lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This calls for a follow-up story. Hope is hot as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kind of a tease

It felt like it was building up to anal, but the sudden backing off was unexpected and a bit of a let down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I've been having a fantasy very close to this. Truly enjoyable to read!

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67about 6 years ago
Great

Good build up to a hot story. I need a massage like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it wish it was me

I think I would give my back a little hurt to have that done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous