The Day In My Life I Became Me Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocelyn blushed and replied both comments were accurate, which she knew was unusual for her profession.

Cat said she was a Business Manager and video game enthusiast herself, so Jocelyn was in good company.

Rach's mind immediately went hyperactive, and she thought that was an interesting response from Cat. Could someone be a bit smitten on Jocelyn?

On impulse, Rach walked closer to the girls and asked them to walk with her to the restaurant so that she could confirm the dinner reservation. She further requested that Cat show Jocelyn around the office and the upstairs personal area where Rach, Cat, Shels, Ames, and Moon would stay tonight. They all were scheduled to move into Rach's house tomorrow morning. Their new house, which was closer to the beach, was under construction and should be finished in four months. Jocelyn would drive over there later for lunch and see the three girls' new digs for the next few months.

Rach, Shels, Ames, and Moon left the office and walked five minutes to the quite nice small restaurant, which seemed more like a coffee shop from the outside. However, once they entered and walked up to the hostess station, they saw the inside was well appointed. Rach introduced herself as a business neighbor two blocks down the street. She followed up with these are my three new younger sisters, Shels, Ames, and Moon. All three girls smiled brightly and said this place looked very nice. Therefore Rach would like to celebrate their becoming a family and hold a small dinner party there tonight.

The hostess smiled and introduced herself as Angie, the owner of the restaurant. Angie seemed a bit concerned regarding the dinner party. How many guests would there be for the celebration?

Rach said there would be eleven adults and two young children. She realized this was short notice, but today had been a real whirlwind. All they really needed was good food and service to celebrate the girls' happiness. Angie could select and offer four dinner entrees from her menu, making it easier to serve the large group of guests.

Rach requested milk, tea, coffee, and Pepsi soft drink products for their liquid refreshments. There would not be any alcohol ordered since the girls were underage, and there would also be two younger ones. Rach personally disapproved of serving alcohol at functions when children were present, the same as virtually 100% of the St. John's community.

Angie replied there should not be any problem with their celebration. However, she needed about an hour to prepare two large tables in a nice section of the restaurant. Would Rach like the tables over by the window, which overlooked the beach for a nice sunset view? Rach replied, awesome, and the group would arrive for dinner at six o'clock pm.

Shels then popped up with Miss Angie, was there anyone else there to help her set up the tables? Angie replied that a bus person arrived at 5:30pm and would help her set up then. Shels looked intently at Rach and said Rach-Mom; she, Ames, and Moon could stay and help Miss Angie set up.

Rach responded, a great idea, baby girl. I had several more persons to phone!

Rach then told Angie that the company's Business Manager, Cat, would bring the other guests over at 6:00pm. Rach asked Angie if there was a quiet place she could phone to confirm several items on the schedule for tomorrow. Angie took Rach to a nice quiet area and gave her a PepsiMax, which was perfect.

Everyone arrived as scheduled, and their celebration dinner was fantastic, with all four main course selections cooked to perfection. During the entire evening, Angie continually raved about how helpful and polite Shels, Ames, and Moon were this afternoon. The three girls helped set up the large tables, which allowed Angie to focus on the prepared food items. Her restaurant was new and had just opened last week; therefore, she certainly appreciated the unexpected business.

Rach told Angie the next one or two days would be very hectic for them. She'd walk over for breakfast one morning once things were quieter. Rach was working with an old friend to host twenty-five guests from her N. Florida Group Home in Tybee for ten days early next month. If all proceeded as planned, she would work with Angie to dine at her restaurant for all their evening meals. Rach would also order prepared box lunches for several days when the group picnicked or had field trips. The total number of guests, including locals, was thirty-five for lunches and dinners. They would not need any breakfast service from Angie since a breakfast buffet was included in their resort room package.

Rach asked Angie if she could have a rough quote for her when she was there for breakfast in a few days. She realized that Angie needed a sizable deposit to purchase food supplies for their large group. If Angie agreed, Rach's company would pay a fifty percent deposit when the dates were confirmed. Hopefully, this would be when she had breakfast at Angie's. Cat would pay the deposit with an EFT or cashier's check, whichever Angie preferred, and work with Angie on all details.

Cat paid their dinner tab with cash and added a twenty percent gratuity. Angie said no, the gratuity was unnecessary because Shels, Ames, and Moon handled most of the dinner set up work. Cat laughed and said everything was wonderful tonight so keep the tip. Besides, those three needed the exercise as they seemed to have gained a few pounds since yesterday. Everyone was in a happy mood and laughed with the three girls.

The move to Rach's place started early, but it did not take long since it was basically clothes and other personal items that were moved. Neither of the three teenaged girls owned much, which Rach intended to quickly remedy. Cat only brought sufficient clothes and cosmetics for an entire workweek since she could quickly collect more items from her apartment if needed.

Rach wanted to talk with the girls privately, so she suggested that Cat check on things at the office and return there by three o'clock. Jocelyn was coming there for a late lunch after her final math class. Cat said okay and phoned for someone to come for her. Rach had forgotten that Cat did not own a car and quickly suggested that Cat should text Jocelyn to ask for a ride back to the house after she finished at the office.

Once Cat left, Rach called Shels, Ames, and Moon into the living room area. They sat around the coffee table, sipping their soft drinks. When Rach started their discussion, saying two days ago, her life was mostly set for the future. Now, in a single day, she had taken responsibility for three beautiful young girls. This type of situation was totally new for her. Rach was twenty-six years old and had been mostly alone since she was seventeen after her parents died in a boating accident.

Rach realized that she felt there was something special about Shels a few minutes after they started to talk. She immediately accepted Ames and Moon into her life because Shels loved them, so Rach loved them too. So she and the girls, along with Cat, were now there together as a family. Cat would live here with them until they were all settled into their new lives.

Rach needed to set basic ground rules for their home, and the girls could also offer suggestions. Rach had three unquestioned rules for their home as follows for the next four months. No Male allowed there; No alcohol or drugs ever allowed there; and No fighting among the three of them! Any other rule (s) were up for discussion, but Rach had the final say. Rach felt that boyfriends or the like could be very disruptive early on as they learned to share living space with each other in an all-female environment. This rental cottage was sufficient for the five ladies, but space would be tight.

They should be able to move into the new house closer to the beach in four months. Shels, Ames, and Moon would have their own wing, containing bedrooms, sitting rooms, and baths. Rach, Cat, and the girls would always share their meals as a family and spend lots of time together enjoying their new lives.

Rach's had one additional non-negotiable requirement. Each one must complete their high school diplomas and then study for a university degree of some type. She would not force any specific area of study on the girls. However, their curriculum must result in an advanced college studies degree, either Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate. Rach and Pam were working quickly to develop a local and online study program for them, with input from Professor Stanton at the ACC University in Boston. Rach, Pam, Jenny, and many others from the St. John's community studied at this same university. Pam hoped to complete their study plan in the next three or four days, so the girls had a bit of free time for settling in. Their Math teacher, Ms. Williams, had also agreed to be the girls' mathematics and science tutor.

All three girls sat there totally awed and with mouths opened in surprise. Then each one started to cry and said to Rach, no one has ever cared about or helped them, even their own relatives. Now, after only two days, Rach had treated them with undeserved love. Ames and Moon jumped up, ran around the dining table, and grabbed Rach in a big bear hug. Shels sat there speechless and crying; her ears could not believe what they had just heard!

Shels, Ames, and Moon all vigorously shook their heads and said yes and accepted Rach's house rules one hundred percent. The girls also added that they would do their best to make Rach proud of them by finishing high school this year and being honor students at university.

Rach finished the discussion by fiercely hugging each girl and promised each one of them she would be the best big sister possible. She then said they should go upstairs and wash up since Cat and their math teacher should arrive fairly soon. Rach had one more thing to ask the girls. You all seem to like Ms. Williams, so she wanted their approval for Rach to hire her as their tutor. Was she correct? All three girls answered with a resounding YES!

Cat and Jocelyn arrived at three-thirty, and there were several lively discussions regarding the girls' future, especially their education. Jocelyn, a substitute teacher at the high school, was thrilled to mentor them on a formal schedule. For the present time, Jocelyn would teach them mornings at Rach's, and they all would go to the office in the afternoons. If Jocelyn was substituting on a specific day, Rach would work with the girls at home in the morning on projects that Pam had developed for them to do. Their schedules would be modified as necessary to complete their high school graduation requirements this year.

Rach had held several conversations with Pam regarding Kelly, the St. John's Group Home Resident Manager. Kelly could advise Rach on maintaining good relations with Shels, Ames, and Moon. Although Kelly's residents were younger girls, seven to thirteen years old, there were some commonalities with Rach's situation. Finally, Rach said to Pam, there was an idea she would like to discuss directly with Kelly. Rach asked if it was okay for her to phone Kelly first, and she would then discuss it with Pam if they both were in agreement. Pam replied definitely, and Rach should call Kelly when convenient for her.

Rach decided it was best to phone Kelly late morning after the group home girls were at the St. John's Day School. Rach would also arrange for her three girls to work on an office project with Cat that morning. She and Kelly could then have an in-depth conversation without being interrupted.

Kelly answered, and Rach introduced herself as a former St. John's community member who now lived in Tybee. Kelly replied that Pam had mentioned Rach's situation and to expect a call from her, but Pam hadn't discussed any details.

Rach said she had a proposition for Kelly, who laughed and shot back, they had just met by phone, and now Rach intended to proposition her for sex? She then added Rach was definitely a fast mover!

© 2021

COMING SOON!

THE DAY IN MY LIFE I BECAME ME. CH. 03. - RACHAEL SEES LIGHT - 2