All Comments on 'The Dead World Ch. 17'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor8 months ago

FUCK, I HATE COLTON SO FUCKING MUCH!!! 😡😡😡

.

FUCK HIM, AND FUCK THIS STORY, AND FUCK THAT SEX SCENE...

AND

and

fuuck, if that scene wasn't so gotdamn hot.

Fuck.

Take these five stars, Seraph, and go fuck yourself with them. Fuck.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

DAMN THAT WAS HOT!

Don't get it wrong now, I hate Skully guts , but a few hours before Ruthless turned down his turn with Charolotte. Even though she was probably tempted by it, as Charlottle need exercise her demons from Dog's vanishing and pressure dumbass contract from contractor Skully.

Previously, Charlotte woke up with a bunch of guns around her possibly left by Slash. which she very tempted to put to good use on Skully but didn't where would or whom she would up with next on her own, besides potentially more dangerous than Skully and the gang out there.

unfortunately, Dove and Skully encounter happened sooner than expected, but she still hates the bastard, but can't reconcile herself on the way her body's submissive response to his handling of her body. Even though wants him dead on the side of a ditch regardless of his sexual prowess and harsh treatment of cub boyfriend Dog. Besides said she to Skully can't make them want you want to do, despite her feminine allure on the guys.

Although, Dog has troubles of his own and unexpectedly enters into the Vipers nest, through fault of his own, but he can't lead them to the Charlottes and the gang's location and making Skully a dead man, along with putting Charlottle at more risk.

At least he gave Charlottle and the gang a week or 2 at best before hell descends upon on the group as Skully's action come back to haunt the group as he killed Viper's men unwittingly. As Dog might be a potential prisoner in Viper's pit.

While the next 2 days may prove crucial to Charlotte survival, As Skully plays the " False King " (sorry that honor goes to the Viper Queen herself with real power and resources) and wastes those 2 days playing with Dove's subservience, having no idea what's coming for him and the road warriors,

Considering there's still to Slash to cash on his turn with Dove and the preacher guy too. Ruthless may prove more amendable next probably just not now?

My best speculation guesses on the happenings in the Dead World.

Hopefully you won't take to long for the next chapter Author San.

Continue on

Cheers!

LanaNLanaN8 months ago

It's always such a pleasure to edit for you! I was so excited to see this chapter published for everyone's viewing pleasure! Ruthless was my good sweet boy and learning that he was a father broke my heart. It's nice to see another member of the group be kind to Charlie, now if only that didn't get her into deep shit.

.

I stand by my assertion that Skully's scenes are hot, and that he steals any scene he's in. Excited to see more Oz, now that we've fleshed out Ruthless a little more. I expect nothing less than gentlemanly behavior from him. He also exudes big dad energy.

.

Keep going strong, Seraph. Patiently waiting for the next installment.

Srg66Srg668 months ago

Great story as always.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poor Charlie. Stuck with a psycho and not allowed clothes. It's not her thought that some of the group don't want to take part in the contract. Does this mean that he will parade her in front of the others naked so that they can see what she has been hiding?

Djmac1031Djmac10318 months ago

So looks like Dog will be taken prisoner. Perhaps this puts him in a position later to help Charlie? Or perhaps Daniel plays along at joining them til he finds his moment.

Just speculating what's next, of course.

Guess I have to wait and see

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Probably my favorite chapter so far. Skully is totally evil but maaaannnnnn I wouldn't mind a little evil in my life every now and then. Dog was cute an all but he ain't got nothing on what's going on with these two. I hope their dynamic lasts for awhile before everything gets turned on its head. Hope life is treating you well and ch 18 isn't far behind.

5/5 as always!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Scenes with Colton are always the hottest. Totally worth the wait.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so very kindly for all the support! It seems my series has still got a hater haunting it and casting spiteful one votes. I have the administrator correct it but they’re persistent… so I’ll politely ask anyone who’s following and enjoys it to vote your ass off. Share it with your friends! Tell them to share it hahaha! There’s about thirty or so of you but the only thing to offset negative attention (aside from bothering Laurel, she’s sweet though and always helps me out) is more attention!

.

Addressing this chapter: Hot? Fuck yes it is. Skully? Absolutely evil. Dog? My sweet baby I love him. Charlie? Our girl is gonna do what she has to go survive it.

.

There won’t be any parading her naked, because well… zombie apocalypse. Sinister attempts at forcing her to come up with clever ways to seduce the others? I guess you guys will just have to wait and see! 😬

.

Chapter 18 is going to come much quicker. I’ve been working on the spin-off story, West of the End. First Chapter is getting its touch ups but if you like The Dead World you’ll like West( it’s the same universe just further along (15 years after the outbreak rather than 6) and on the West Coast! New cast, new baddies, new threats!

.

All that said, you guys are so fantastic and every time I see a comment from any of you it makes my day and inspires me to push on. Thank you, a million times. 🖤

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Skully is toxic as all hell but skully x dove is 1000x better than dog x charlie. Hope this isn't over soon.

Hope everything is going alright you author 💕

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! Incredible story. Won't some of the others in the group get worried if Charlotte doesn't come out of the room for 48 hrs though? Ruthless struck me as the type who would go looking for her after a period of time.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Wow! Incredible story…

.

At this point in this storyline, no, it wouldn’t strike anyone as odd that she’s not present. She’s spent a lot of time hiding out, even before she was contracted to play comfort girl for the group… and being Charlotte, she’s going to have her own thoughts against Skully’s commands, heh.

.

Our present plot line is wrapping up everyone, but I can say this—Volume 3 (Chapters 11-15) and Volume 4 (Chapters 16-20) when published to Smashwords will all feature extended content! So you’ll get more hot scenes there that were omitted to cut back my already massive word counts while publishing here on Lit. 😄

PlanetaryNebulaPlanetaryNebula8 months ago

I kinda think the scenes between Charlotte and Slash are the hottest! I really like his character. I think there is still good in him. I actually like all of the men and Charlotte. The characters have depth. And Dog. Omg I don’t want anything to happen to Dog! He melts my heart

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months agoAuthor

@PlanetaryNebula

Personally, Slash and Charlie are right in my comfort zone when it comes to writing in this genre. It just so happens Skully is an aggressive, highly dominant lunatic so what’s a girl to do? 😅

.

Don’t worry too much about sweet Danny, I’ve already bended my ‘nobody is safe’ rule for him because I’m too attached. And I like to think Slash will have some redeeming moments as shit just continues to go downhill.

.

Ever so delighted to have your readership, and thank you kindly for your comment!

LanaNLanaN8 months ago

> I kinda think the scenes between Charlotte and Slash are the hottest! I really like his character.

.

My kind of people, right here. I will die on this hill. But Skully's scenes are a close second on the spicy scale.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for the update, hope you're doing okay OP. As much as I love your writing your mental health is more important 🥲

Whitley4343Whitley43438 months ago

I hope all is well with you, sending good vibes your way. I am so invested in this world you have created, I can't wait to see where this story is going to take these characters. There are quite a few intrigues that were peppered into the story that makes me want more. Take care💞

#PatientlyWaitingForNextChapter

Mbrown0525Mbrown05258 months ago

Really glad you picked this series back up. Hoping there are many more chapters to come. My favorite series on this site hands down.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months agoAuthor

Dear readers, your kind sentiments are always so touching. The Dead World is plotted out quite intimately, and I’ve got my thoughts for its eventual ending. It’s just waiting on me to get my shit together.

The sole reason I’m publishing these days has been at the request of you readers who’ve found and enjoy this series in particular—many of you it seems have been with it since it began in 2017. That never ceases to amaze me.

I’ll keep you all in the loop of my progress via Profile Updates. Right at the moment reality is pressing, and my responsibilities have trumped everything else.

That said, I just wanted to thank you all for your kindness, your support, and your patience. You all have been so wonderful and I’ve been thrilled to have such an engaging following along with me for this crazy ride.

- Seraph

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My toxic and unhinged opinion:

I wish they could show her how bad it truly is out there and how good she has it. Did they fuck up her resort, yes. And that's on them. BUT, it's the end of the world, you're looking at 6 tough men who can provide and care for you. She's never even killed a zombie. I wish she could just suck it up, be grateful they don't chain her up and find some happiness in her situation. Maybe I just want an ending where she's happy and their dynamic is still kinda what it is now but I don't know. Rant over.

Thanks for the amazing stories you put out.

Sorry not sorry lmao

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne7 months agoAuthor

@ Anonymous - My toxic and unhinged opinion…

I think being so sheltered and essentially lacking human interaction for years has played a role in Charlie’s behavior. She can’t look at this situation as anything more than a hostile takeover and a lot of fears she initially had early on have been realized. With Dog gone AWOL, and Skully’s insane ass now running the show, it’s a cold chance in Hell Charlie’s just going to fall in quietly. 🤣 If she had a choice in the matter she’d try her luck alone without a second thought.

I’ve got a few possible endings for The Dead World, but I think it goes without saying by this point, there’s no way she’ll ever be at peace around Skully. Either way… everybody is about to get a hell of a wake up call next Chapter. 😁

Thank you ever so kindly for reading. This series has definitely gone full novel size, and with luck I’ll have Ch. 18 to you guys promptly now that the real world has settled down for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't wait for ch 18. Keep up the good work! :)

covertwritercovertwriter5 months ago

Wow. Thank you seraph_nocturne. Stumbled across The Dead World by chance, and so pleased I did. Your writing is gripping, your characters are superbly individual and described, the whole premise of the storyline is so sadly believable. My head is totally in this story, for the read (and yes the sex scenes) but also for how thought provoking and what a warning it poses. You deserve a whole lot more followers! Looking forward to more chapters and thank you again

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne5 months agoAuthor

@covertwriter - Always happy to hear this story is enjoyed, and well received, for what it is. I know there’s a lot going on in this post-apocalyptic universe on the whole so I always expected followers would come slowly, it’s got a very specific audience, and this sort of story is not common here on Literotica.

.

It’s also darker than I could have ever imagined it would be, but I’m quite invested at this point, so I intend to see it through to its end. I’m at work with the next Chapter actively and I’m hoping to make it well worth the wait. Glad to have you along; thanks so much for reading.

majapromajapro4 months ago

Very well written; reading gave me so much pleasure that I feel ashamed because it is actually rape, a guilty desire.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne4 months agoAuthor

@majapro - I can see where you’d get that, and tbh I take it as a compliment. If you’ve gotten attached to the FMC and feel her struggle through this, I’m doing my job proper… that said, as realistic as my writing style is, take comfort that it’s all just insane fantasy. I have my thoughts toward a happy ending for Charlie and most of the well-meaning survivors.

.

I’m at work on the next Chapter so bear with me guys, I know it’s been a wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Tempted to re-read this but I'd like to do it when an updates coming soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES