The Deal

Story Info
Alice says yes. But what to? An adventure awaits...
3.2k words
3.78
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minax99
Minax99
3 Followers

Alice stood at the bar, took a deep breath and threw the two small white pills in her mouth and swallowed with a big gulp of Jack Daniels and Coke. It was done. She looked around her, she didn't know anyone and didn't even know what the pills were, now she just had to wait. She thought back to what had brought her here.

Covid lockdown had been a long slow torture. At 28 she had to move back into her parents, partly to ensure they were ok, but also because financially she was unable to keep her own place. It had all made sense at the time, but the boredom soon kicked in, and she found herself in her old teenage room, on the internet, on forums, looking for excitement on those long days alone.

It was here she started chatting to Andy. He was a lot older, in his 50s, but he seemed to get into her thoughts like no other. She told him she fantasised about gangbangs, and he let her talk for weeks before making his offer. He would arrange something for her, if she followed his exact instructions.

It wasn't an immediate "Yes." More weeks of chatting, and yet he always came back to it. She would playfully agree, but always back away, until the deal was presented.

He would send her a dress to wear, a train ticket and the address of a public bar to meet in so she wouldn't be alone. She was to bring no ID or money of her own, again he said to keep her safe. He would include enough cash for any expenses. Just her. In the dress. In the bar.

This sounded very exciting, very different. As the lockdown relaxed she found herself thinking more and more about it. It would be one night, and even if it wasn't how she imagined, it would be worth it to find out. She finally said yes.

So the package arrived. A plain knee length white dress with a very open back, with a strap around the neck to keep it up. It surprised her as it looked very innocent rather than slutty as she was expecting, almost like something a young girl would wear for church, apart from the open back. A note read that no underwear was to be worn, now that felt slutty and she smiled to herself. She was also to wear strappy heels, which she didn't have. She was more used to wearing her platform boots as she was quite small at 5 foot 1 inch, but she knew someone who would lend her something that would fit, so that was ok.

Also included was a single train ticket to Manchester, a £20 note (was that all?) and the address of a bar. Then there was a small envelope. The mystery was getting to be quite exciting, so she sat down on her bed and opened it.

There were two small white pills and a note which read "Once you get there, stand at the bar, order a Jack Daniels and Coke and take these. Do not move and do not speak to anyone. I will be there."

No mention had been made about any pills, and £20 seemed such a little amount to keep her safe, especially as she had only been sent a one way train ticket. But he had sent her these things and she had said yes. She felt she couldn't back out now, and anyway he seemed ok and said he would be there, and she would never know what would happen unless she went.

So here she was, in the dress, in the bar having swallowed the pills. She started to feel that everyone was watching her. Which one was Andy? She felt very exposed in this bright white dress like a big sign inviting everyone to look. Two lads had started to talk to her but she just looked at her drink and took another big gulp, until they left calling her a "stuck up bitch". What was she doing here?

She started to feel a little light headed, she wasn't sure if it was the pills, the alcohol, or just the strange situation making her very nervous. It felt like she had been standing there for hours.

"Slut Alice," the words were whispered into her ear. She looked around to see a tall older man, slim, very well groomed and looked after.

"Andy?", she asked.

He smiled "Yes. You look good in that dress. Did you take the pills?"

"Yes", she replied. She could feel her heart beating.

"Good girl. You need another drink." as he ordered another Jack Daniels and Coke he smiled and nodded at the barman. He handed it to her and told her to drink it up.

She looked around the bar as she drank. It seemed to be a normal night for everyone, but she knew it was far from normal for her.

"Finish it." Andy ordered. She drank it back and looked at him, unsure of what to do.

"Follow me," he said as he walked across the bar. She followed and realised he was going into the gents toilets. She had come this far, she thought, so she followed.

There were a couple of men already in the gents by the urinals, it felt very different to the toilets she was accustomed too. The barman followed her in and put his foot on the door preventing any other entry.

"Kneel," said Andy as he pushed down on her shoulder and she knelt down on the floor. He looked around at the men who suddenly found themselves with a girl on her knees. "Suck their cocks," he commanded. The men unzipped and took out their cocks. She didn't know who they were, but found herself on her knees in a toilet with a strangers cock in her mouth. This wasn't what she had expected, but her heart was still beating faster.

The first man was slowly fucking her mouth as she looked up at him. His rhythm was increasing as he held her head, until finally he cum in her mouth. As soon as he pulled out the second man was in his place. She was gagging on him, but he didn't stop as saliva and cum was running down her chin. The thought "Maybe this is why he bought me a white dress", strangely crossed her mind. She didn't feel quite there, it was all so strange. Was she really doing this?

Once the second man had cum Andy told her to stand up and the barman left. She hadn't undressed, Andy hadn't done anything, or the barman. "Was that it?" she wondered. Andy took her hand and marched her out of the toilets. As she crossed the bar she was suddenly very aware of how she must look, the front of her dress was stained and her makeup had run. She was aware she was being watched and she was taken out into the street.

It was a warm night, but the fresh air still knocked her off her feet and she felt a rush to her head. Andy steadied her and she noticed two the two young lads who tried to talk to her earlier standing with their drinks looking at her. "If you want some then follow me," said Andy as he led her down the street. They followed them into another bar.

He went straight to the bar and instantly managed to get served as he gave the barman a knowing smile. She was given yet another Jack Daniels and Coke and told to drink. She obeyed. It helped clear her mouth of the taste of cum and bile.

The two lads looked at her eagerly, as she drank. She noticed one rubbing his cock through his trousers.

As she finished her drink Andy took the glass from her and marched her again into the gents. This time he said nothing, and just pushed her down on her knees. She found herself kneeling in a pool of piss. The two lads followed. "Blow jobs only, lads," said Andy. There were no complaints, just two hard cocks immediately out and in her face. She tried to suck and work them. Kneeling in piss, no knowing who these were, she sucked their cocks as the man she thought she was going to be with watched.

The barman entered, but he wasn't as careful as the one from the first pub. He watched as the two lads finished, partly on her face, and then his cock was pushing in hard down her throat, a real throat fucking that she had never experienced before. She gagged and retched, and found herself kneeling not only in piss, but in her own vomit, splashed on her dress with drool and cum. This wasn't how she had imagined it, but she felt like the queen of all sluts.

He finished, shooting cum into her mouth and down her throat. She looked up at Andy, a look that asked if she was doing ok. She noticed others had entered while the barman was fucking her throat and were smiling at her. Andy smiled at her. "I think you are ready now," he said and led her out of the toilets as several disappointed men watched them leave.

Again she was pushed out into the street. Andy led her down several alleyways and she could only look at the cobbles as she realised what she must look like. God, what she must she smell like? She had lost all control, handed it to this man, and she had no idea where she was going.

Andy stopped at an anonymous door on the street. It was just plain with no windows, and he knocked and it opened instantly. She was led into a dark corridor with only a glow of light from overhead. They stopped at a curtained alcove. "Ready?" said Andy. She had no idea what she had to be ready for. Without even waiting for an answer he pushed her through the curtain.

The light hit her in the face. It seemed like someone was shining a torch right in her eyes. And the noise... she wasn't alone.

Directly above her was a screen on which a film was being projected. It was a sex film, although there was no sound. The light in her eyes was the projector which was directly in front of her at the back of the room. It looked like a small cinema and although she couldn't see clearly she could make out that there was quite a few people seated. On her left at the front a woman was being fucked on the same raised stage that she had entered on, as her eyes became accustomed she could see others having sex in amongst the seating.

"Gentlemen!" cried Andy in a very loud voice as he grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her forward and upright, "I give you Alice," he announced and he grabbed the front of her dress and pulled hard, tearing the strap round her neck causing the front to fall to her waist, exposing her small tits. She heard a cheer from the crowd as she unconsciously put her arms over her chest to cover herself. Andy stood by her smiling, and she lowered her arms. Displaying herself to whoever could see.

The woman on her left orgasmed loudly, and it did turn Alice on. She looked at Andy unsure of what she was supposed to do and he led her forward to the front row of seats. They were empty and the old style fold up type. He bent her over the front row and she felt her dress being lifted and his hands on her soaking cunt. She felt embarrassed by how much this had actually turned her on. She felt his hands on her hips and then his cock, his beautiful thick cock, that she realised she had never actually seen, pushed into her deep. This was it, at last.

Andy fucked her bent over the front row of seats as others moved forward. She felt hands on her breasts, cocks appeared and pushed into her face. She opened her mouth to suck. Alice, Queen of Sluts. Being fucked in a room surrounded by others. Her head was spinning. He was fucking her so hard.

He finished loudly, shouting "SLUT!" and she exploded inside herself knowing he meant her. Another cock took his place. She didn't know who as she busied herself on the cocks in front of her.

She was soon pulled around and pushed the the floor on her back, her dress ripped off and tossed aside. Men all around her, wanking over her, cumming on her, as soon as one finished in her cunt another replaced him. She saw other women being fucked and other women watching her being fucked. She couldn't stop it. She didn't want to. It carried on until she managed to crawl away and curl up in the corner, totally exhausted. She slept.

It was dark when she woke. The film long since finished. The projector closed down. The room was now practically empty, with only a couple of other figures sleeping in the seats. She realised she was naked apart from her shoes which was a relief as they weren't hers and she had to give them back to her friend. God, if only she knew what had happened in them. She wouldn't be able to look at them again with a straight face!

She felt around for her dress, and found it under one of the chairs at the front. She tried to put it on, but it would not fasten and hung around her waist and kept falling down her knees. She held it up to her chest as best she could and made her way out of a door at the back into a corridor. There was an old man there, probably in his 60s, looking at her knowingly. All he said was "Coffee?" She nodded her head.

He got her a seat and brought her a coffee. He didn't seem interested in her, other than making sure she was ok. "Where's Andy?" she asked.

"I don't know," he replied. "We get lots in here, you're not the first. Just have your coffee and rest."

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Almost 6:30 in the morning." he replied. "You'll have to go soon I'm afraid."

She suddenly realised she had no money, no phone, nothing. Not even wearable clothes. "I don't have anything to wear?" she said plaintively.

"Sorry, I can't help you. Drink your coffee."

She sipped quietly, Not knowing what she was going to do.

Once her coffee was finished he told her people would be coming soon and she had to go. He led her to the front of the cinema, which wasn't the door she had entered through.

The front door opened directly onto main street and she stepped through it, as it closed and was locked behind her.

She stood there, holding her dress up to her chest, tears on her face (and god only knows what else). She felt sick, and stupid and used. What would she do?

"Are you ok, love?" It was a taxi driver who had been watching on the other side of the road, and had pulled up in front of the cinema. He could see she wasn't able to answer. "Get in," he said as he reached over to open the door.

As she got into the taxi Alice burst into tears. "It's ok, love," he said, "I've seen lots come out of there. You don't need to explain. Where are you going?"

He was Asian but spoke in the strong Lancashire accent of a local. He seemed friendly and she needed a friend right now.

"The station," she said.

He looked at her. "You can't get a train dressed like that, love. Where are you going? Where is your home?"

"Middlesbrough," she replied.

He looked disappointed. "I'm sorry, love. That's too far for me to take you. It's a long way from here."

She started crying again and he looked at her, trying to think of a way to help.

"Don't worry," he said. "We'll sort you out." and he started driving.

He pulled up at a little portacabin. "The office," he said as he helped her up the steps and inside. He went straight to a bin bag and pulled out an oversize tee-shirt. "Put that on," he said as she dropped the remains of her white dress and he watched her naked body as she put on the tee-shirt, which was large enough to cover her modesty like a little dress.

"Thank you," she said. Grateful for the help. "I've got no money. I don't know what to do."

"I think I have some friends who may be able to take you that far," he said and he picked up his mobile phone.

There was a conversation in a language that she didn't understand. He smiled at her several times during the conversation and laughed. Once he had finished the call he looked at her, small, vulnerable, dressed only in a tee-shirt, and smiled.

"They can do it," he said happily, "but I'm afraid you are going to have to pay in kind, if that is ok." He looked at her worriedly. "Is that ok? Do you know what I mean?".

She nodded. What else could she do? She'd been used by who knows who all night, so one more wasn't anything to get hung up about.

"Come on then," he said and they got back into his cab.

He drove her to an empty car park. Empty but for one other car. Two men got out of it and into his cab. They had their hands on her straight away, pulling the tee-shirt over her head. They hadn't even said hello.

The cock was in her face. Circumcised, and not what she was used to. She took a breath and went down on it sucking hard. The sooner this was over the better. She felt fingers in her cunt and conversation in the foreign language. She was pushed off his cock by the other and forced to crouch in a doggy position as he fucked her from behind. She thought back to Andy's hands on her hips and how she had felt. Was it the pills? This felt very different.

She looked across to her helpful friend in the driving seat. He was laughing. He was filming it on his mobile phone. She felt sick.

She took their loads twice, but not from the first that had helped her. He just watched and recorded it all on his phone. Then she was given a bottle of water which she drank gratefully and splashed her face and got out of the car and into the other. She wondered what was going to happen next, but thankfully they kept their bargain and she was taken to her home. Despite everything that happened all she could think was that she had sex as a transaction for this service. Did this mean she was a whore?

She got out of the car and it drove off. She looked at her parents front door, and with tears in her eyes went inside.

Minax99
Minax99
3 Followers