The Deal Breaker

Story Info
How a baby can change everything.
1.2k words
3.79
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FastVamp
FastVamp
18 Followers

She was everything to me. We were young and foolish. She was a dope addict, and her name was Amelia. She was younger than me, and I didn't have the desire to get her cleaned up. That was then. After five years, she was now 27, and I wanted to do everything in my power to make her feel better.

Our relationship had been nothing but sex for the last five years. We had remained loyal to each other, but her addiction had made her very sick. She sucked my dick almost every night, her being so spun out that she couldn't help herself. Tonight, I was going to show her a true night of intimacy. I poured her some wine, and Amelia asked,

"Daddy, what is this for?"

I smiled, knowing my baby girl was very confused. I asked her,

"Amelia, do you remember when we first got together?"

She nodded, and fixed her blouse. Amelia had huge tits for a fiend. It was really nice. Her tight tank hid her womanhood barely, and her blue bra pushed against her perky nipples. She was beautiful, simply a sensual vixen that I had fallen completely in love with. I wanted to make this evening completely special. I leaned over, and kisses her deep, saying,

"I never forgot, baby girl. It was the night we lost our virginity. Tonight, I want to impregnate you, should you promise me one thing."

Amelia smiled, and asked,

"What's that, daddy?"

I took a big swig of my glass of wine, and Amelia did the same. I kissed her deep again, and answered her, my voice deep and intimate,

"I want you to get off the dope. The baby needs a healthy mother."

Amelia's eyes widened, as if she was scared over the endeavor. The dope abuse had become a staple of her life. I was worried, as she had been coughing up blood lately and was very sick. I kissed her, this time on the cheek, and whispered,

"Don't think about it. Just let me take the lead."

I laid her down gently, and kissed her deep. I put on some soft music. We kissed for what was the better part of a half hour, and I cherished my baby girl, stroking and petting her, worshipping every square inch of her sickly thin body. Despite her addiction, she was still the one I loved most in life. She was everything to me, and I wanted to show her how much I adore her. I undid her shorts, and started to go down on her, working my tongue back and forth on her pussy, working my tongue up and down on her glorious clit. I ran my fingers on her nipples, and rubbed them in circles as I continued to lick her. She put her hands around my head, and buried me deep in her pussy. When her twat was good as wet, I felt my manhood stiffen, and watched as Amelia grabbed me up and took me in her mouth. She sucked at it for a bit, going deep, making my cock good and wet. We then went to the bedroom, me carrying her in there, over my shoulder, her petite body weighing no more than 110 lbs, and I laid her down, kissing her passionately as I did so.

I licked at her tits, and kissed Amelia's neck, making her moan softly. Amelia spread her legs, and I inserted into her tight little pussy, and began to thrust, kissing her over and over again. I went soft and slow, with Amelia wrapping her legs around me, so that I could fuck her real close. As I became more aroused, I kissed her deep with my tongue, and gazed deep into her eyes. I thrusted faster, and deeper, and listened as Amelia's moans became quickened, as her breaths became more shallow. My orgasm started to quickly approach, and I grabbed Amelia's legs, and put them behind her head. I pushed slowly and deeply into her folds, and began to come, Amelia moaning loudly as I did. I held her legs up, making sure that none of my seed left her twat, so that she may definitely become pregnant. She was covered in my cum, all of it pooling in her pussy. I pray now that I may get Amelia pregnant so that she may finally get off the dope.

The next morning Amelia felt nauseous but I figured it was from the alcohol. We had her take the pregnancy test, and, sure enough, she wasn't pregnant. Damn. This time, I'll have to try again? Amelia seemed really depressed. She said,

"I just want to be off the dope. Do I really have to be pregnant?"

I stroked her back, and kissed her on the forehead. She cried in my arms, and I knew she really wanted to be clean. She reached for her pipe, and I snatched it out of her hands. I laid her down again, and this time really started to hammer at her pussy. I fucked her hard and deep, making Amelia moan repeatedly. I held her legs up, and tried my hardest to impregnate her. She let me plow her hard until I came, so much, filling her bowl. I stirred my cock in her, making the cum go deep into her. I then pulled out, slowly, and came down to kiss her, her brown eyes gleaming as I did so. Her dark hair was drenched in beads of sweat, and a smile was on her face. She knew that I would do anything, anything to get her off the dope, including knock her up.

We cuddled for a while, and kissed, each of us hoping that I impregnated her. This would be our first real step into a serious relationship, after so long. Before it had always just seemed like it was a fun game with Amelia, but not anymore. Now, I care so deeply about her that I want to share a little piece of me with her. I want her to have my baby girl now to be my baby's momma, and wear the title with pride. She asked me, as we cuddled,

"Will I glow when I'm pregnant, daddy?"

I kissed her neck, and replied,

"Of course you will, baby girl."

Amelia fell asleep in my arms, and I squeezed her tight, cradling her. The next morning, sure enough, this time, she was pregnant. Amelia was so excited,

"Yay, now you are really going to be a daddy!"

All the responsibilities that came with being a father I was ready for. If it meant getting my baby girl off the dope, then I'm all for it.

It wasn't long before Amelia wanted to finally get married. She would tease me about it every day, hinting heavily at it every dinner. I was more than prepared to marry my baby girl. Before the baby was born, a boy, whom we named Patrick, we were married at the courthouse. Nothing fancy, just something to get the job done. Perhaps me and her were always married, we just finally wanted to make it official. Amelia hadn't touched the dope since that night we made her pregnant, and the years passed and now every year we joke about it. She loves the fact she's clean, and what better reason than for her new husband and son?

FastVamp
FastVamp
18 Followers