The Deal Ch. 33-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitantly, and only after another request from Bella, he went up and kissed his mother's feet for probably the first time ever. As if in a trance, he then continued to kiss her feet. Amazed, the mature lady looked down on him.

"Oh my God, you were right Bella. He is actually kissing my feet. He even seems to like it."

Her black-haired daughter laughed. "I told you so. He loves to serve and obey. And he especially loves ladies' feet and shoes."

Absolutely humiliated in front of his mother, Roman was close to a nervous breakdown. How was he supposed to behave. Why had his sister put him in this extremely embarrassing situation. His life was now ruined for good. What did his mother think of him now?

Seconds later, which felt like an eternity to him, his mother asked him to look at her.

"You don't have to be ashamed. It's okay. You are my son and I love you. And if you like kissing my feet, so be it. I guess there are worse things in the world."

Taken aback by her reaction, Roman's breath caught.

"At first I didn't think it was a good idea, but I thought about it for a very long time. Finally, for your sake, Bella convinced me. Sometimes a mother has to make a sacrifice to make her son happy. Even though I don't approve and I wished for a different life for you, things are the way they are now."

Again surprised, Roman calmed down a bit. What was going on here? What was she trying to say?

She lovingly stroked his face. "Your sister told me that from the bottom of your heart you wish to live only as a slave. I don't judge you, but tell me the truth. Are you serving Petra and her daughter as a house slave?"

Shocked, he had tears in his eyes. There was no escape, his mother really knew. Completely overwhelmed with this situation, he did what he had been trained to do for months by Lady Petra. Broken, he bent his head down to the floor and kissed his mother's feet. Crying, he apologized.

Bella nodded to her mother. "See how submissive he is. I told you so."

At that exact moment, the spirited young lady's smartphone vibrated. After glancing at the display, she put it back in her pocket.

"I'm very sorry, but I have to go to work urgently. There's a problem with the contracts and I have to take care of it right away. I'm sure it will only take a couple of hours. After that, I'll pick up Roman so he can clean at my place and do my laundry."

As she was about to leave, she suddenly turned around again. "Roman come over here and give my heels a quick lick. They're a little dusty. Just the tops. You can clean the soles when I get back."

Wordless, the mature lady watched as her son immediately crawled to his sister and obediently licked the dust off her shoes. A moment later Bella had said goodbye to her mother with a kiss on the cheek and left the house with freshly licked shoes without paying any attention to Roman.

Humiliated and degraded, the young man looked to the ground in shame as his mother leaned down and embraced him.

"Bella is too strict with you. I should talk to her. Even if you are submissive, you are still her brother. Sorry, maybe I need to get used to this completely new situation for me. Maybe this is the way you wish to be treated. I want you to know that you can always tell me anything. No matter what it is. We will always find a solution. Believe me."

Roman quietly thanked her for her understanding and breathed a sigh of relief. Lovingly, she stroked his cheek again.

"After all this excitement, I really want to please you. Ever since I've known about your inclination, I've been thinking about what you might like. At first I was going to have you clean for me, but then I thought you might prefer to spend some time with my feet. You see, I know your passion."

Excited and ashamed, he looked down at the floor.

"Don't be embarrassed. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just my feet. I think that's fine. If it makes you happy, why not."

Shortly after, Roman was already lying face up under his mother's favorite armchair and the mature lady was already sitting above him. When she smiled and slipped her right foot out of her often worn shoe, he got a guilty conscience. His new life as a slave and the daily brainwashing by Lady Petra seemed to have already changed his thinking completely.

What was he doing here? He was Lady Petra's property after all. Besides, this was his mother. On the other hand, he also served Bella and his mother's feet had always had a great attraction for him. Why was all this happening to him and what would Silke say if she saw him here?

Exactly at this moment, she put her sweaty foot on his face and slowly wiped her foot sweat on him.

The warmth and the scent of her foot immediately filled his complete perception. Almost stunned, the inevitable happened. As he had been trained to do for weeks, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Almost as if automatically now licked the sole of his mother's foot, which still rubbed her foot over his face. Surprised, she looked down.

"Oh, that tickles a little. It's pleasant, though."

A few minutes later, she slipped off her other shoe and rubbed both of her feet over his face. Amused, she smiled at him.

"I suspected that you liked my feet. But I never expected you to really want to lick them clean."

The next moment she spread her toes with a grin. As he well practiced cleaning and pampering the spaces between her toes with his tongue, she leaned back with a grin and picked up a book.

Almost as if in a trance, Roman kissed, licked and spoiled his mother's feet for the next two hours. Full of pleasure, the mature lady devoted herself to her book while he literally massaged her shapely feet with his tongue. At some point she put her book aside and withdrew her feet from him.

"That was nice. Hard to believe that something so pleasurable for me is your absolute passion. If I had known this earlier, how much you adore feet and that you desire nothing more than to serve women, we would certainly have found a solution. Don't you think so? Then things wouldn't be so complicated now. But don't worry. Bella and I will find a solution for you. And always remember, we love you as you are. Even if you are submissive and want to live as a servant, we want you to be happy. There will always be a place for you at our feet!"

Surprised by her words, Roman froze. What were his mother and Bella planning and what would it mean for him? Even though he didn't know what he should have done or said in his situation, he did exactly what he had been taught for weeks. Submissive and broken, he bent his head down to the floor and thanked her.

Satisfied, his mother smiled. "I'm sure I'll get used to you kneeling in front of me. You can be sure, I will always support you. No matter which way you want to live your life. I will always love you."

While the young man still didn't know how to interpret the situation or how to act, she slipped back into her shoes.

"It may be a while before Bella picks you up. You are welcome to start cleaning in the meantime. We'll have you all day tomorrow, but there's a lot to do. You know that I don't always have the time and energy to clean the whole house because of my work. Therefore, it comes to me even a little convenient that you want to support me from now on in the household."

Confused and almost stunned by the events, he crawled to work.

12