The Deal Pt. 01

Story Info
She's blackmailed for past deeds.
3k words
4.21
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator door opened and Kami stepped out cautiously into the landing and listened, nervous she'd be seen. Although she was hundreds of miles from home her stomach was in knots as she feared being seen or recognized. She shook and felt nauseated at the situation she was in.

A few months back, she'd been contacted out of the blue by an old high school boyfriend. They had not really kept in touch other than the social media happy birthday and congrats on whichever life event has occurred in one or the other's life.

But this contact, at first, was Todd telling Kami about something he'd come across in his cybersecurity work. Todd explained to Kami how he'd come across some photos, video and phone conversations between her and a client of his. When he brought it up, she knew right away what he was talking about.

Kami had been faithful for her marriage except for one moment of weakness over two years prior. Her oldest daughter, 15 at the time, was in a soccer league that required a lot of travel throughout the state. During that summer, she had gotten too close to one of the other players' dads. They sparked up a text romance that led to them finally doing the deed on one of the team's trips that required an overnight stay. Kam, racked with guilt, broke the relationship quickly after that.

As Todd was messaging her the information he had, and played some of the intimate phone conversations for her, she felt her life begin to crumble. Turns out Todd has been investigating the guy on some sort of fraud charges, that would be played out in a courtroom. Regardless, Todd had been privy to his emails and phones and found not only the information that led to his indictment, but the messages and photos that turned out to be to Kami.

Todd let Kami know that all the information would be part of the public court proceedings but he offered to remove her from the information for a price.

Kami panicked knowing that if it became known, her life would be in shambles. Feeling she had little choice, she agreed to pay Todd off. She had hoped he'd wanted money but that would have been too easy. No, here she was standing in a hallway in a fancy hotel in Atlanta, wearing a tight fitting dress that barely covered her body.

"Nice of you to make it," Todd said, causing her to squeal and jump as she didn't see or hear him approach. She just stood looking at him, trying to smile, as part of the deal was she had to at least pretend she enjoyed what was going on. Todd motioned for her to walk down the hallway. She strode slowly in her high heels as Todd fell in behind her, admiring her ass move under the tight material of her dress.

"It's right here," he said as she stopped and he reached for a door, producing a key card. The door beeped and he opened the door and motioned, with a smile for Kami to enter. The room was dark as she entered. Todd stepped in behind her and flicked a light switch.

The room was a suite and the room she was in had a coffee table, a couch and a large chair. Along the wall was a desk and a computer chair. To her right was a doorway and she could see part of a bed through. Her heart sank and the sickening feeling in her stomach grew, thinking that was where she was headed with Todd.

She slightly jumped at the sudden presence of his hand at the small of her back as he moved to stand in front of her. She smiled up at him as he let his hand drift to her hip and applied his other hand opposite of it.

"As I promised, I have all the evidence here with me and there is no trace that it ever existed in his life." Kami let out a sigh, not sure if she could totally believe him, but she wanted to. "Three days from now, I'll let you delete it all," he paused, "or let you do whatever you want with it."

Kami sort of chuckled and tilted her head and wondered why she would want anything other than it gone.

Todd leaned in and kissed her and Kami did her best to return it. So it begins, she thought, closing her eyes, trying to make her mind go somewhere that would allow her to make it through this. 'Three days' she thought. 'I can do this for three days'. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself to his body, letting herself go as best she could to get into the mood.

HIs hands explored her back and sides as their tongues swirled in each other's mouths. She thought of Mike, and that night, she gave into passion. She felt her body respond as Todd let his mouth slip to her neck and nibbled at her ear. Kami let her head roll back, letting his arms support her as began to enjoy the attention.

Todd kissed down her chest as Kami let a sigh escape her lips and his hands, pulled up at the short dress that barely covered her ass. He let his hand move to the front of her leg and then pressed between them. Kami's knees slightly spread as he pressed against her pussy. His fingers pressed at the thin material of the g-string she wore, pressing the material into her quickly wetting sex.

As one hand toyed with her pussy, his other hand lowered the spaghetti strap off her shoulder and pulled the dress down, revealing her small breast. His tongue circled her nipple as Kami held on to him. She let out a soft moan as he pulled her hardening nipple into his mouth grasping it between his top teeth and his tongue.

Kami felt her legs spread even further as Todd worked his finger beside the narrow band of material that meagerly covered her pussy, and let it slide between her lips. Kami found herself, weakly standing in the room, holding on to Todd as he shallow finger fucked her while his mouth nibbled at one nipple and his other hand caressed her other tit. She had been thinking about her first illicit lover, Mike, but now she found she was thinking about Todd and how he was slowly and rather expertly, flipping her switches.

Kami hadn't realized she was breathing shallowly and quickly until Todd quickly spun her and she found herself with her back to him as he kissed her neck. He slipped the other strap off her shoulder and began pressing the dress down her body. Kami let her arms fall to her sides, to comply with his desire to undress her. He slid the dress down her body and then her legs and kneeled down so she could step her heeled feet from them.

He stood and spun her around and pulled her close to him, pressing her exposed skin into his still clothed body. They kissed again, this time Kami participated more willing and excitedly.

Kami didn't know how long they stood kissing, grinding their groins against each other but Todd lifted her body and she did her best to wrap her legs around him and support herself with her arms around his neck. Their mouths stayed locked as Todd walked them to the bedroom.

Todd sat back on the bed with Kami on his lap, still eagerly kissing him, sucking at his tongue and lips.

He slid her off his lap and guided her to her knees between his knees. Kami found herself on her knees almost panting with sexual desire. She had thought she would have a hard time, but she had just let herself go and if she had to do this, she was going to do her best to enjoy it. Todd pushed her back on her heels and stood up, undoing his belt. Kami felt he was taking too long and grabbed the belt and quickly had his pants open, his cock out and in her mouth.

Todd moaned out as Kami alternated pressure and tongue motions around his swollen cock.

Todd groaned, as he ran his fingers of one hand into her hair, gently guiding her to and fro on him. He sat back on the bed as Kami lifted up her knees, to get a better angle on him. She continued teasing him with her mouth, lifting her eyes often to look at his approving face.

Todd took his other hand and put it on top of her head and Kami instinctively positioned to take him deep. Todd didn't have to press too hard, as Kami did most of the work, forcing his cock into her tight throat. Kami rocked her head side to side, easing deeper and deeper, until her nose pressed hard into him. She flicked her tongue out as best she could and touched his ball sack.

She held herself there with Todd moaning and twisting her head on his cock.Kami felt her eyes watering and her lungs began to ache for air. She went to lift her head but Todd held her in place, pressing her face harder into his crotch.

Her hands on his thighs, tired to push herself away, but with no success. He lifted her head off his cock and thick streams of saliva streamed from her mouth to his dick, as she gasped for air.

He quickly pressed her back on his cock, maker her emit chocking noises as he faced fucked her.

Kami had long ago lost interest in blowjobs but what Todd was doing now, turned her on in ways she had not expected. Being simply used for his pleasure and worse yet, just using her mouth at his will. She tugged aggressively at one of her tits while her other hand rubbed her clit rapidly.

"I'm going to cum down your throat," Todd groaned, as he pulled her head tightly to him. Kami had never been a fan of taking cum in her mouth, but she didn't resist, as she herself was close to orgasm. "Here....I.....go" Todd grunted as his cock throbbed and flexed in her mouth and throat and Kami's body shuttered to her self induced orgasm.

Todd's cock twitched the last bits of semen directly down Kami's throat as her body relaxed. He pulled her from his cock, with thick trails of mucus and semen connecting her mouth to his still hard dick. She rocked back on her feet, breathing deep and hard with tears dripping down her face from her near suffocation.

He helped her to her feet and pointed to the bathroom with a smile, "Go clean up and get back here." She wobbled away, and when she made it to the bathroom, her still heeled feet clicked loudly throughout the hotel room. Kami looked in the mirror and watched her nostrils flare. She looked at herself and for a moment, wondered what she was doing and what had happened. She was no stranger to masturbation but the orgasm this had elicited had been unlike anything she experienced. She turned the water on and rinsed her mouth and toweled the mess of mucus and semen from her chin and chest and some that had somehow gotten on her thighs.

Todd removed the rest of his clothes, tossed them to the floor in the corner. He retrieved her dress from the floor of the living area and added it to his clothes. Kami clicked her way out of the bathroom. He turned to see her wobble back to him and he took her in his arms and kissed her. Kami was amazed to find his erect cock, sandwiched between them. The heat from his penis seemed to trigger her desire for more from him.

"Lean on the bed," Todd told her as he moved her to the bed. Kami complied, giving him full access to her backside. He slid the g-string from her hips and down over her shoes. He pushed her head down on the bed and positioned himself behind her and pressed his cock into her hot, wet pussy.

Kami moaned out as Todd let out a deep groan as he slid into her willing cunt balls deep. He rested there, not moving and enjoying her pulsing pussy accepting him in her. Todd pulled back slowly and eased back in slowly, eliciting moans from Kami. He continued this slow fucking for several stokes before pulling almost all the way out and jamming himself back into her hard and fast.

Kami let out a scream as he held himself there, letting her absorb the sudden hard thrust. Then without warning, he began fucking her furiously, grunting for her to take it and like it. Kami screamed and grunted with each deep thrust. Todd lifted a foot on the bed beside her to get better footing to thrust into her harder. Kami held onto the bedding, feeling like he was trying to kill her with his cock.

Sweat was beginning to form on Todd's brow and he could see Kami's back was beginning to glisten. He pulled from her abruptly, grabbed her hips, lifted her feet off the ground and tossed her on the bed on her back, to a squeal from Kami.

He climbed up on the bed, positioned himself over her and locked lips with her. As they kissed, Kami reached between them and found his cock and pulled it toward her pussy, needing him to fill her again. Todd moved his knees toward her and pressed himself into her, lowered his body on hers, and pumped away at her. Her heeled feet pulled at his legs and her arms pulled at his shoulders, as his elbows rested beside her head. Todd found his rhythm, pressing and pulling in and out of her, as Kami responded with a matching rhythm with her hips.

Kami felt her body reaching that point of climax again.

"Oh god," she whimpered as she felt it about to take her over. "Cum in me," she whispered, not knowing where that came from, but she needed to feel him as she reached her orgasm.

"Give me a minute," He said, putting more enthusiasm in his fucking. She moaned in disappointment having to wait, but concentrated on keeping her it at bay. After a few more thrusts, Todd let her know he was about to cum. Kami whimpered yes and threw her hips at him with newfound enthusiasm and as she felt him tense up, she felt her body release in orgasmic bliss.

As the first wave hit her, she felt him fill her womb with hot semen, which intensified her orgasm.

Todd felt her tighten on his cumming cock, as if to pull every bit of cum from him. He held himself in her, grunting with each spurt as Kami pressed back, her hips twisting and her pussy convulsing.

Eventually, they collapsed, their breathing filling the room. Todd rolled over on his back, his cum covered cock sticking up in the air. Kami rolled her head to the side, and let out a sigh of shock to see it was still hard.

"On top," Todd commanded as Kami struggled to roll over and get her leg over him. She was able to get on top of him, with his help and was resting on his body. They gently kissed some more and he moved his hand behind her and positioned his cock enter her again.

She rolled back, taking him completely in her. He pushed her up and she felt his full length in her. HIs hands explored her tits and neck and face. She sighed at the attention and gently rocked her hips, feeling his cock move in her. "Get on her feet and fuck me like you mean it," He said with a smile.

"You asked for it," she replied in a sultry soft voice. She rocked to one side and let her heeled foot plant on the bed beside him, then rocked to the other side and planted her foot on the other side. She braced herself with her hands on his surprisingly muscular stomach. She then lifted herself slowly and then threw herself down hard on him. They both grunted in response the the hard fuck. Kami then began to lift herself up his cock and back down as quickly as she could, as they both groaned and grunted.

Todd pushed up to his elbows and then to a sitting position, with Kami's legs spread out beside him and her on her hands behind her. She continued throwing her pussy at his cock, as he said, fucking him like she meant it. Todd placed his hand on her stomach, letting his thumb rest on her exposed clit. When he touched it, Kami let out a gasp. Then as he rubbed it, she began fucking him faster and harder and moaning 'yes' over and over.

"I have another orgasm for you," Todd said as he had one had behind her back and his other on her stomach, massaging her clit with this thumb

"Give me," is all Kami could get out as she felt herself about to reach a third orgasm.

"Fuck..." Todd trailed off as his balls contracted and he spurt his second load into Kami. HIs warm spunk sent her over the edge and she screamed out as her body gave in yet again to bliss.

Kami fell back between Todd's legs with her legs draped over his thighs and her head between his feet. Todd rolled back and let out a big sigh, still enjoying the fact his dick was still buried in Kami. He laid there and listened as Kami's breathing became steady and rhythmic. She had fallen asleep, from exhaustion, and Todd felt himself needing to close his eyes. He decided he would let himself sleep, with his cock still in Kami.

He closed his eyes and believed he would not be able to have a dream as near as nice as the experience he'd just lived.