All Comments on 'The Deal With Lara'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done, plenty of room to move for another chapter.

Thanks!

hugh58hugh58over 1 year ago

excellent story, beautifully written and I would like to read more of Jake and Lara

PunjiPunjiover 1 year ago

Amazing. Great writing. Believable dialogue. Great sex scenes. Loved the little touches of actually knowing Philly geography. Can’t wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well crafted. You developed the chemistry between the two of them perfectly. As well, I hope you write a continuation between the two of them. Perhaps having them become more than friends. The line about his starting to have feelings for her was a great hook for another story about the two of them. K

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you continue with this story. Well written and plenty of back story that fits perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going! Every middle aged man reading this wishes he could be that guy. While I would love to see a serious relationship develop that's your choice. Either way we need more chapters!!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Hot Story! Very interesting concept. Really well done. You really nailed the dialogue, every line was believable. Now I'm looking forward to reading more.

dellbertdellbertover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that thank you

PandelusionPandelusionover 1 year ago

PLEASE make a sequel. That was a fantastic story and there's plenty of plot that can still be written. Love your work and thank you!

nova69mannova69manover 1 year ago

I will have to settle with only giving you 5 stars until the next installment comes out. Bravo!

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story! I have a friend who is an OnlyFans model and she describes her experiences exactly as Lara did in the story. It is an accurate description of what some sex workers have to put up with.

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 1 year ago

Thought is was believeable and well done. A solid 5. Agree with others that future installments would be good.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 1 year ago

A star is born! Lol, can't wait to see where it goes ;->

AlfawolfphotosAlfawolfphotosabout 1 year ago

Great work. You have a great imagination and a real talent for the scenes. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to hearing more from this couple.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Love Lara & Jake & how they 'met!'

Better then winning the lottery for a guy, especially one who's been divorced & hadn't been having sex except with his hand(s) ;)

They would make a great series & I'll watch for you to give birth to them! haha

You're one of my favorite authors, so creative. Thanks xox

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exceptional: erotic, believable, and beautifully written. I think a 2nd chapter is almost mandatory: there are so many avenues for development/resolution. Clearly, there's more happening here on both sides than just a business proposition.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, every guys wet dream come to life. Keep writing, you’re very good.

Phantom300Phantom3007 months ago

Amazing story. Well conceived, well executed. As someone who is probably close to Jake's age, I found him very relatable. Lara is an interesting character, and their dynamic was tangible. Jake's issues with his erection during round 2 made it very realistic. 5 Stars all day long. Definitely a lot more meat on the bone if you decide to continue the tale.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Another great read, I said it before, you have a very good writing style, wish I could be as good as you.

Great descriptions all the way through, the characters are believable people, nothing over the top on either of them, great job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb! Well written, well crafted and well paced.

One up for the older guys :) A little personal intrigue for me in this one, and besides, the story and characters are utterly believeable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....