The Deal With Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, she gave me another friendly hug before we parted ways. While there hadn't been a definitive answer yet on whether I'd ever get any more than that from her, I couldn't help but relish the feel of her soft, petite body against mine for those few moments.

"Well, goodnight," she said. "We'll talk again Monday."

"Til then," I bowed.

--------------------------------------------

I spent most of Sunday watching football and trying not to think too much about Lara and her offer.

I still had some questions, but nothing I wanted to bother her with at the moment. We could discuss them later, if she decided to move forward.

I'd already made my decision. Nervous as I was, I'd be foolish to pass up an opportunity to be with such a beautiful, sexy and obviously very sexual young woman. I'd deal with the possible bumps in the road as they came. But I was more than willing to try.

So really it would come down to whether she thought I would work out for her.

I did have some fears, of course. Mostly on whether I'd be able to live up to her expectations.

I'd never had any issues in the bedroom, and my libido had been high since I was a teenager. But I did wonder how having to perform for a camera might affect me.

Also, all my past sexual experiences were with women I'd been in some type of relationship with. Even the most casual of them had been friends before we became lovers.

So I wasn't sure about how it would be just jumping head first into a sexual partnership without any other entanglements.

My last concern was my biggest. It had been over two years since I last got laid, and that was with my wife. I hoped I still had some game. And that I could keep up with Lara's youthful energy.

I debated on masturbating before bed but decided against it. If things did indeed work out, I might have to start exercising some self control in that regard in order to be ready for her when she wanted to film. So I may as well get used to that idea.

Monday came, and I tried my best not to check my phone every five minutes at work to see if Lara had texted.

During lunch, I called my doctor to set up an appointment to be tested. Just in case things worked out.

By the end of the day, I still hadn't heard from her.

I decided to go to the gym, which I did most evenings after work anyway. Usually a good work out helped clear my head, but too many women in form fitting yoga pants kept bringing my thoughts back to Lara.

I made dinner when I got home, then tried to watch TV, but nothing held my attention.

By eight o'clock, I was scrolling my phone, looking over Lara's pictures, rereading our conversation, and trying to decide if I should just text her myself when my phone rang.

"Hey," said Lara when I answered. "Sorry I didn't call sooner, busy day."

"Oh, no problem," I said, trying to pretend I hadn't been thinking about her all day.

"So," she took a deep breath, "I've thought it over. And if you're still interested, I'd like to give this a try."

I fist pumped silently. "Really? That's fantastic! Thank you. I'm really looking forward to, well, 'working' with you."

Lara laughed. "I bet you are. I am too. I think we'll be a good fit."

"So...what next?" I asked after an awkward pause.

"Well, first things first. You need to get tested."

"Already made my appointment for this week."

"Really? Good job. I just got my latest test back; text me your email, I'll send you the results."

"Oh, you don't have to, I trust you."

"I'll send you the results," she repeated. "When you get yours back, send them to me. And a copy of your ID. I'll also send you the info for the consent form; you can fill it out online.

"After that, we can set up a date. I'm thinking maybe, hmmm...two weeks? That should be enough time for your results to come in, and I'll be done with my period by then."

I hadn't even thought about how her period would affect her shooting schedule. "That sounds great. I work all week, but my weekends are pretty open, so whenever fits your schedule."

"Saturdays are usually best," she said, "gives us the whole day; we can relax and take our time."

"So, do I come to you, or...?"

"I'm gonna book a room for our first session; don't worry, I'll cover that expense. We'll keep things simple the first time, let you get used to it. If things go well, we can do future shoots at my place. I have a little mini studio setup."

"Okay, sounds like a plan. Two Saturdays from today, then?"

"Yes. I'll let you know where that week. It'll be close, I know a few places, clean but not too expensive."

"Sounds good. I'll email my results as soon as they come in."

"Perfect. In the meantime, again if you have any questions I don't mind you asking."

"I'm sure I'll have some as we go," I said, "but for now I'm just...oh hell, I'm incredibly excited, not gonna lie. It's gonna be a long two weeks, just thinking about it!"

Lara laughed. "Well, feel free to, you know, take care of yourself if you're thinking about it too much. Just remember when it gets closer to save some for the shoot. My customers love a big finish, if you know what I mean."

My cock was already stirring in my pants as I pictured her beautiful face covered in my spunk. "Well, I'll try not to disappoint them."

It didn't take me long after we'd said our goodbyes to pull up Lara's Only Fans.

Scrolling through her multiple pictures and short videos, I thrilled at the thought that soon I'd get to actually have sex with this stunning young woman.

I edged myself for almost an hour before finally letting myself cum.

Falling asleep took a bit longer.

‐---------------------------------------------------

It was the longest two weeks of my life.

I spent every spare minute at the gym, desperately hoping to shed just a few more pounds. I also took advantage of their tanning booth so I wouldn't look like a ghost on camera.

I got a haircut, trimmed up my body hair even neater, and added pineapple to my diet on a daily basis. I honestly didn't know if the stories about how it affected the taste of semen were true. But it certainly couldn't hurt, right?

My test results came back quickly, negative of course, and I promptly forwarded them to Lara. I also made sure to fill out the required consent form.

I considered asking my doctor for a prescription for Viagra. I'd never had any issues getting an erection, but thought it might be a good insurance policy just in case I suffered from performance anxiety or something. Ultimately I decided to hold off on that and see how the first shoot went.

I did practice my edging, trying to test both my stamina and durability. I'd often masturbate without letting myself cum, stopping and starting and seeing how long I could maintain my erection without touching it.

As the final days leading up to our meeting arrived, I stopped masturbating altogether, saving my sexual energy for Saturday. It wasn't easy. I played the drums quite a lot those last few days.

Lara texted me Friday afternoon with the location of a hotel not far from where I lived.

"We can check in at 2pm," Her message read. "We can meet then, relax a bit, maybe have a drink at the bar. I don't like to rush things, so we can hang out, stay as long as we want. You can even stay the night there after we're finished if you want. Check out isn't till 11am Sunday."

"Should I bring anything?" I replied.

Lara: "Change of clothes if you want. Dress comfortable, won't need anything fancy. Bottled water. Hotel has them but they're expensive. Deodorant, toothbrush, mouthwash. Your favorite snacks if you want. We can get dinner there if we get hungry."

Me: "Any last advice?"

Lara: "Get plenty of sleep. I know that may not be easy. Try not to drink too much caffeine. Eat a decent but not too heavy breakfast. Fruits make good snacks, especially bananas. And just try and relax, not worry too much."

Me: "I'll do my best. See you tomorrow, 2pm."

-------------------------------------------

Saturday. The big day had finally arrived.

I arrived at the hotel on time and sat in the lobby awaiting Lara, who was running a little behind.

My heart raced when she finally walked in ten minutes later. She was dressed casually; hip hugger jeans and a baggy hoodie to ward off the fall chill in the air.

I was greeted with another of her friendly hugs. Her hair smelled of flowers.

"You look great," she smiled. "Love the haircut."

"Thanks," I blushed. "You look...amazing."

"Thanks. Mind helping me with my bags?"

We grabbed a cart and retrieved her luggage from her car. After checking in, we took our stuff up to our room.

The room was bigger than I expected, with the usual amenities. A large double bed took up the center. The balcony overlooked a nice wooded area, with a great view of the Center City skyline off in the distance.

The bathroom was surprisingly spacious, with a large walk in shower and a small but clean looking jacuzzi. Two people could fit, but it would be snug. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, I thought.

After unloading our bags, Lara suggested we go down to the bar. "I could use a drink, and we can talk a little more before getting down to business."

To my surprise, she took my hand and held it as we made our way back down to the lobby.

The bar was practically empty, and after ordering our drinks, we found a cozy spot in the corner, away from the few other patrons there.

"So," she started, tossing her beautiful mane lightly, "how are you feeling?"

"Nervous," I answered honestly. "But not in a bad way, really. Just..." I shrugged, not sure how to explain.

"Jittery? Curious? Excited? A million thoughts running through your head all at the same time? Wondering how this is gonna play out?"

"Yes. All of the above."

"Perfectly normal. I still get butterflies, too. It's why I wanted some wine. Plus, I just wanted to talk a little."

Lara paused, sipped her drink, then began again. "You didn't get a chance to check out my more explicit content yet, did you?"

It was more a statement than a question. "No," I flushed, "Sorry. I kept meaning to, but..."

"Stop," she interrupted. "You don't have to explain. Don't feel bad about it. I'm not mad you didn't subscribe. I should have sent you some clips though. So you'd have a better idea of what I do."

"Probably would have been a bad idea," I smirked. "I had a tough enough time saving things up for today as it was."

Lara laughed softly. "Maybe you're right. Anyway, my plans for today are pretty simple, really. I'm in no rush, I hope you aren't either. I want us to spend a little time getting comfortable with each other. I perform better when I'm relaxed, you will too."

Lara reached across the table; I accepted her offered hand. "I know I said this is strictly business," she continued, her sparkling green eyes boring into mine, "but that doesn't mean we can't be friendly, even affectionate.

"You have insecurities; I can tell. I pick up on those things. So let me be perfectly clear. I wouldn't have chosen you if I didn't find you attractive, and certainly not if I didn't like your personality. So I don't want you worrying about your physical appearance, or what I'm thinking about you. I wouldn't be here, right now, with you, if I didn't want to be. And I need you to understand and accept that going forward, okay?"

I shook my head with a smile. "You really are going to make a great therapist. But thank you."

We sat and silently finished our drinks, Lara still holding my hand the entire time.

"Ready to go back to the room?"

"By all means. Lead the way."

As we moved through the lobby towards the elevator, I slipped my hand from hers and, feeling brave and truly confident for the first time, slid my arm around her waist.

She didn't resist.

Lara slipped the "Do Not Disturb" sign over the handle before closing and latching the door behind us.

"Take a seat on the bed," she encouraged, "I'm gonna prep a few things."

Opening the large duffle bag she'd brought, she started setting up everything for our shoot.

Laptop, digital camera, tripod, rechargeable batteries, an LED lighting rig; she was very prepared. I watched curiously as she laid everything out and put it all into place.

"I prefer to shoot as much as we can hands free," she explained, "I can't really film it myself, and my partners have a tough time keeping things steady once we start."

"How'd you figure all this stuff out?"

"I have a friend who's taking film and editing classes; she's taught me a lot. She's also helped me shoot a few scenes, from time to time. If things go well, you may meet her someday."

That comment certainly piqued my interest. Shooting porn, even homemade porn, was apparently a lot more complicated than I'd imagined.

Still, it only took her about thirty minutes to set it all up. Lara then walked me through how everything worked. The laptop was set up on the nightstand and would serve as a monitor, allowing us to see what was being recorded and make any necessary adjustments.

The camera was hooked to a flexible, gooseneck attachment that allowed her to adjust it to multiple heights and angles.

The LED light had an adjustable dimmer switch, allowing her to get the proper balance.

We then did a few trial runs. Lara stood directly in front of the bed, watching the monitor closely while I adjusted both the camera and lights. She then directed me back on the bed while she made some more adjustments.

Finally, everything seemed ready. "We may have to tweak a few things as we go, but overall I'm happy."

I lay on the bed, my leg twitching nervously, wondering what was next.

Lara lay down beside me. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm good," I assured her, "just..."

Lara nuzzled closer to me as she spoke. "So let's talk about what's gonna happen. Like I said earlier, I wanna keep things simple for our first time, keep the pressure off you. So I was thinking just a simple blowjob to start."

"Just..JUST a blowjob? You don't want me to...?"

"It depends. Like I said, no pressure. We've got all night. Let's just plan on the one scene for now, okay?"

"Sure."

Lara again took my hand. "So, while we're shooting, try not to talk. My customers don't really wanna hear you, so I'll do all the talking. If you need to tell me something, hold up a finger, we can break.

"The scenario will be simple; I'll start at the foot of the bed, standing before you and the camera. I'll do some dirty talk, a little strip tease.

"From there we'll pause, adjust the camera to shoot from your point of view, and I'll move to the bed. Leave your pants on; I'll undress you.

"If you don't get hard right away, don't panic. Just relax, let me do my thing, and it'll happen. I can always edit the video later so don't worry about goofs or mistakes.

"If you feel like you're going to cum too fast, tap my head. We can stop.

"I usually edit the videos down to about ten minutes, but we're in no rush to reach the finish, either. So don't worry about having to cum on command.

"And again, just relax. Don't take it all too seriously. I enjoy what I do, trust me, and I want you to enjoy it too. Let's just make it fun together, okay?"

I nodded silently as she finished. Then, to my utter delight, Lara leaned over and kissed me. Her lips were soft, sensuous,and sweet. "I'm gonna go get ready."

When Lara finally reappeared from the bathroom twenty minutes later, she was a picture of innocence, beauty and pure sex appeal.

Her outfit was simple yet provocative. The puffy nipples of her pert breasts stood out clearly beneath her white, deep neck, front tied crop top. A short, black, pleated skirt highlighted her surprisingly wide hips. Thigh high stockings and black heels completed the ensemble.

Her long, luscious hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail. Her makeup was colorful but not overdone.

"So? What do you think?"

It took me a moment to pick my jaw up from the floor before answering. "You look stunning."

Lara picked up the small remote she'd use to work the digital camera. After a few last tweaks of the angles, we were ready to begin.

I lay stretched out on the bed, off camera for the time being, and still dressed as she'd requested.

Lara stood directly in front of the bed, facing me and the camera just over my head.

"So I'll start by setting things up with a little scenario. We just came back from our third date and I'm ready to take things further," Lara explained. "Remember, don't talk. I may ask you questions but don't actually answer. You're my stand-in for my customers; they want to pretend they're you, give their own answers."

"Got it."

"I may mess up the first few takes, but we'll run with it. I'll just edit out the bloopers. Oh, one last thing. Don't get weirded out if I look at the camera more than you. It may feel a little impersonal at first. But I gotta play to my audience."

"Of course."

With that, Lara pointed the remote at the camera and started recording. "Action in 3...2...1"

Lara looked directly into the camera, paused, then began her monologue.

"Thanks for such a wonderful night, babe. I had so much fun being with you. I know this is only our third date, but you've been so wonderful to be with. And I'm ready to show you my appreciation."

Lara began to sway, her hands running down along her sides and over her hips, then back up along her bare midriff to her breasts.

"I know I've made you wait, and you've been such a gentleman about it. But I really can't wait anymore. I wanna give you something special."

Pulling slowly at the front knot of her top, Lara undid it, revealing her diminutive breasts. She played with them briefly, then moved to her hips, inching her skirt over them until it dropped to the floor, leaving her now wearing only a tiny, shimmering G-String.

Turning her back to the camera, she again began to sway, arching her back, thrusting out her ass. Bending over, she tugged at the G-String.

I watched in awe as her beautiful, delicate sex came into view. Reaching around, she opened her ass cheeks, her pussy lips parting slightly as well as she showed off her wares.

Lara straightened, turned to face the bed again, took two steps forward, then stopped. "And, cut."

Picking up the remote, she paused the recording. "So far, so good. Figured I'd keep the warm up short and simple. Ready for the main event?"

"Hell yes." My cock throbbed its agreement in my pants.

Lara took a minute to adjust the camera. It was now lower, just over my right shoulder and angled towards my lap. After next checking the lighting and focus, she handed me the remote.

"When I count you down, hit start," she instructed. "Once we begin, try not to squirm too much. Keep in mind where the camera is. Also, try and check the monitor from time to time, make sure everything stays in view and in focus. I don't like checking it too often because it becomes obvious on camera. Stop me if it doesn't look right and we can adjust it again."

Taking up her original position at the foot of the bed, Lara stood naked before me. "Ready?"

I gulped audibly, took a deep, calming breath, and answered. "Yes."

"Okay, then. 3...2...1...go."

Lara stood stone still for another three seconds after I pressed record. Then slowly, she moved to the bed and slid her way over it between my parted legs.

"I've been waiting all night to do this, love," she purred, getting back into character, "and I know you have, too. Relax, babe, let me take good care of you."

She kept moving as she spoke, her face now directly over my lap, her hands along my thighs.

Hard as it was to look away from her sultry beauty, I quickly glanced at the monitor. Everything looked good, and my attention turned back to her just as she'd begun to undo my jeans.