The Deal With Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the blood coursing through my cock as she tugged at the zipper, opening my jeans to reveal the raging bulge beneath, now covered only by my boxers.

"Mmm, you're already so hard for me already," she purred. Her hand slipped inside, and my hand covered my mouth to stifle my gasp as she gripped my shaft and released it from its cloth prison.

She held it in silence for a moment, her eyes lighting up with desire. Briefly, her gaze met mine, giving me a wide, beautiful smile.

Then she turned her focus to the camera. "It's so big, so beautiful. So, hard, just for me."

Leaning in, her lips planted a soft kiss on the tip. Again I had to control my groans.

Lara teased me for several moments with both lips and tongue, running her mouth along the shaft, top to bottom, flicking and licking and kissing oh so softly. It was almost intolerable.

Lara then proceeded to demonstrate her true skills. Slipping the head of my cock between her lips, she slowly inched it deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat, until finally she reached the bottom.

She held it there for several seconds, her eyes never breaking contact with the camera, before pulling it out, leaving a long trail of drool running from her lips.

She never once gagged. "Bet you weren't expecting that, were you, love?"

I opened my mouth to answer, then remembered my instructions not to speak.

"Here, let's get these pants off," Lara said, pulling at them. Then, suddenly, she called, "Okay, cut here."

It took a moment to register. Snapping out of my daze, I reached over and hit pause.

"Sorry," she laughed softly, "but undressing looks terrible on camera. And it's easier if you sit up and help."

"What? Oh, right." Quickly, I sat up and shucked off my jeans, boxers, and my shirt as well.

Laying back down, we once again checked the camera and lighting before Lara retook her position between my legs.

"Before we start," she said, "I suppose I should ask: How do you like your blowjobs? I usually get pretty sloppy with them, but..."

"Just do whatever comes natural, darlin'," I chuckled. "I have absolutely no preference. It's been so long since I've had a blowjob I'm just grateful as fuck to be getting one!"

Lara laughed. "Happy to oblige. But, how about your balls? Do you like them squeezed, or just lightly fondled?"

"Um, light fondling, please. Nothing too rough."

"Noted. Don't worry, I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what a guy likes or needs from body language. But don't be afraid to speak up if something hurts."

Then, settling into her original position, "3...2...1...and go."

Lara took my cock back in her grip. "There, much more comfortable now, aren't you?"

She then began her blowjob in earnest, her crystal green eyes looking up at the camera from between my legs.

Lara's right hand gripped the base of my cock, holding it firmly as her sweet lips moved over me, sucking at it greedily with a loud, wet slurp. With her left, she found my balls, lightly tickling my sensitive scrotum.

Spit ran in globs down my cock, soaking the fingers that were now jerking the lower half of my shaft in time with her mouth.

Her tongue danced along the swollen vein along the underside, lapping out from between her lips, adding extra stimulation to go along with her vise-like lips.

Occasionally she'd break the routine to stroke me with her soft hand, her saliva providing lubrication as she jerked my shaft with a twist of her wrist while her tongue danced along the tip. Then her lips would envelope me once again as her head bobbed up and down.

At one point several stands of her hair fell loose from her ponytail. Reaching out, I carefully pushed them back over her ear.

She was indeed a very messy cocksucker. Endless streams of drool dripped from her lips as she slurped along my cock. Her talented tongue never stopped moving, wrapping itself around the underside of my shaft as she sucked, running along the thick vein and flicking at the sensitive spot where my shaft met my scrotum, as well as just under the tip, repeatedly with every movement of her mouth.

After several minutes of this ecstatic torture, I was about to tap out for fear of cumming too fast.

Before I could, Lara released me from her mouth with a wet smack. "Mmm, such a nice cock, love. You like the feel of my hot little mouth on your big, hard, cock? Of course you do; I can feel you throbbing in my mouth."

Lara moved up as she spoke, her firm young breasts now hanging just over my cock, running the tip over her swollen nipples as she continued. "You wanna give me your cum, don't you? Wanna spray it all over my cute little titties? Or my pretty little face?"

Moving back down, she gently smacked my cock against her cheeks and lips.

Lara was about to take me in her mouth again when she stopped. "And cut. How long is the video so far? I can't see the timer."

"Um, about six minutes."

"Perfect. From here, I'm just gonna focus on the task at hand," she smiled, giving my cock a little shake for emphasis. "The play-acting is fun but gets distracting after a while. I'll go slow for another minute or two, then really go at it. Can you hold out that long?"

"I...I think so."

"If you can't, don't worry. Just give me a thumbs up as soon as you feel it coming. Don't wait until the last second. I wanna make sure we catch the cum shot."

"I'll do my best."

"Okay, here we go, big finish in 3...2...1..."

Lara took my cock back in her mouth. She started tenderly, lovingly slurping and sucking, her eyes fixed on me now, not the camera.

She increased her speed slowly, building the intensity, once again drooling over me, alternating between taking me deep into the back of her throat and focusing on just the tip. Her hand moved and twisted along with her mouth, and her soft moans sent vibrations through my shaft.

I held back, through sheer willpower, as long as I could. But eventually, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

I gave Lara the "thumbs up" signal as soon as I felt the first stirrings of my impending orgasm.

Lara didn't miss a beat as her lips slipped from my cock, her hand continuing its pace along my slippery shaft. "Yes, love," she whispered sweetly, "that's it, cum for me."

Try as I might, I could not contain my cries of pleasure as my cock erupted, spraying the first hot blast directly across her waiting face.

Lara never flinched as I continued shooting my load, my second volley landing on her now extended tongue. She lapped it into her mouth hungrily as I kept cumming, droplets flying randomly, splattering and dripping down her nose, cheeks and chin.

Lara slurped the head of my cock back in her mouth, sucking out the final drops as her hand squeezed them up and out of my still rock hard shaft.

Sensing I was finally drained dry and over sensitive, she released me. Looking directly at the camera, she smeared my cum around her coated face then sucked it from her fingers with a satisfied smile. "Mmmm, that was wonderful, love. Hope you enjoyed it."

With a wink and a cute little wave to the camera, she called, "And, scene."

I was in such a daze I didn't even know where the remote was. Lara picked up from the bed and stopped the recording.

She lay next to me as my trembling subsided. Her still nude body felt warm next to mine. "Great job," she said softly, "that was perfect. Take a moment, relax. I'm gonna go clean up."

After a soft peck on the cheek, Lara hopped up and headed to the bathroom. I didn't mind at all that she'd left my cheek sticky with my own spunk.

She returned a few minutes later, her face freshly scrubbed and hair now free from the ponytail, wearing a white bathrobe, only loosely tied at the waist.

"So, what did you think of your first porn shoot?" Lara asked as she sat beside me on the bed.

"That was, without a doubt, the best blowjob I've ever had. You were incredible. I can't thank you enough, seriously."

"You're very welcome."

Lara didn't object when I took her hand. "I just feel bad, I didn't get to return the favor."

"Don't," said Lara kindly. "Don't worry yourself about that. I actually really like giving head, especially if I feel comfortable enough with someone. So take it as a compliment when I say I truly did enjoy myself, too."

"Besides," she continued, flashing her adorable grin, "the night's still young. I'm in no rush to go home if you're not. Who knows what else we can get up to, if you're willing?"

"Oh, I'm willing enough," I laughed. "Not completely sure about 'able', though. It's been a long time since I've cum multiple times a night; I'm not sure how long it might take me to recover."

"Well," Lara shrugged, "we'll just play it by ear. For now, let's clean up and get some dinner. I'm starving!"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Mind if I shower first?"

"Go right ahead."

Lara paused just outside the bathroom door. "By the way, the pineapple was a nice touch. I noticed. Keep it up."

-------------------------------------------

After dinner, we returned to our room, Lara inviting me to lay beside her on the bed.

"Need a little time to digest," she said, "but while we relax a bit we can watch our scene."

Resting her laptop between us, she opened a folder, clicking the video file. "I wanna see how it came out, and let you see what you look like on camera."

It felt a little awkward at first, laying next to Lara while watching the replay of her sucking my cock on the screen. Of course, it was also a huge turn on, reliving the experience, and I could already feel myself starting to get aroused.

My first instinct of course was the desire to masturbate; to unzip my pants, free my aching member and give it the attention it was craving.

But I wasn't sure of the protocol. We weren't actually filming a scene, simply reviewing one. And something told me it wouldn't be very "professional" for me to just whip it out uninvited.

"Looks pretty good," Lara commented as the video finished. "Saw a couple of weird light balance issues but I think I can tweak those during editing. But otherwise a really solid shoot. And great finish; your cum shot was perfect. A good facial isn't as easy as it looks. Guys miss all the time, or don't shoot very far and it just sorta dribbles down my chin. Not bad for a newb."

"I'm glad you approve," I blushed. "Would you believe that was the first time anyone has ever let me do that?"

Laura gave a shrug. "Actually, I would. I don't think most women really enjoy it; they just do it to make the guy happy. I can take it or leave it, frankly. But it's part of the job. You get used to it."

"I don't know why us guys like seeing that," I mused, "probably some primal instinct to mark our territory, or perhaps a way of showing dominance, or...oh, I don't know. Maybe we just like making a mess."

Lara laughed. "Yeah, it definitely gets messy. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it or anything. But I do hate having to redo my makeup after."

"Speaking of," she continued, hopping up from the bed, "I'm gonna go touch it up a bit. Then I was hoping maybe you could help me film another scene."

"Um, sure," I stammered, "I'm pretty sure I could go again."

"Well, we'll see," Lara smiled coyly.

Lara disappeared into the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts, and my erection.

While I was very happy my dick was cooperating, I worried about being able to maintain it. It had been a long time since I'd had a shot at going twice in one night and I didn't want to blow it. Or, in this case, not blow it.

I heard water running and wondered if Lara was taking another shower.

A few minutes later, her voice echoed from the bathroom. "Hey, can you bring me my phone?"

"Sure, one sec." Grabbing her phone, I approached the bathroom door and knocked.

"Just come on in," she called.

Opening the door, I was greeted to the site of Lara wearing a tiny pink bikini set, putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

The room was warm, almost steamy, and it was then I realized the water I'd heard running earlier was not the shower, but the hot tub.

I tried not to gawk as Lara approached me, taking her phone. "Surprised ya, huh? Don't worry, you'll get used to seeing me in skimpy outfits."

"Oh I sincerely doubt that," I laughed.

"Well, the reason I called you in here is; I figured since I paid for this room I may as well take advantage of it and shoot some more content while we're here. Figured I'd put you to work as my camera man, if you want. The hot tub could make for some great pics and maybe a video clip."

"Of course I want," I answered, "but I have to say I'm not sure how good I'll be at this."

"Don't worry about it. Just take a bunch; I'm sure at least a few will come out good enough."

With that, Lara moved towards the hot tub. Stretching out on the ledge, her legs in the water, she struck her first pose.

I snapped several shots as she moved, arching her back, thrusting her breasts forward, tilting her head and offering the camera her sultry, sexy smile.

"Here, let me check something real quick." Taking the phone, she scrolled through what I'd shot so far. "Okay, the lighting isn't terrible. Keep going."

Handing me back the phone, she carefully got on all fours along the ledge, her ass now thrust upwards. Tossing her hair, she again looked towards me as I snapped away on the camera, hoping like hell I was capturing her stunning beauty properly.

Lara slid back around and lowered her hips into the bubbling water. Rocking left and right, she ran her hands slowly over her body, pausing here and there, giving me the subtle hint to take the picture before moving again.

"This will all be free content stuff;" Lara said as she continued her poses. "I can also use some of it on Instagram and Tik Tok."

Lara sank to her knees in the water, then, leaning forward, cupped her breasts in each hand, pushing them up.

The fabric of her bikini top now wet, her nipples became far more visible beneath.

Again, Lara asked to check the pictures, scrolling through them quickly. "Not bad. Definitely plenty of usable ones here. You sure you haven't done this before?"

"Beginners luck," I shrugged.

"Okay, let's film something a little more risqué." Changing the setting to video, she handed the phone back. "Hit start here," she instructed. "Just film everything, I'll edit it later. And you can click here during, that will take still photos as well. Don't get too distracted with that, though, only when you see a good moment."

Sitting back on her perch over the hot tub, she found a comfortable pose to start. "Try and keep it steady, but don't worry about it too much. Most of this I'll be editing down to thirty seconds clips. So feel free to move around, be creative with it. Let's see what you got."

I counted her down and began recording.

Lara focused her attention on the camera, her face shifting to what I now realized was her acting mode.

Her eyes turned sultry as her hands began again to travel across her still damp body. But now she was tugging at her top as she caressed her breasts, pulling at the cups, teasing her nipples. She exposed one breast fully, pausing as I took a photo, then the other.

She played with her nipples for several moments, rubbing and pulling at them, before her hands moved lower, across her taut belly and down over her pubic mound.

Tugging at the bottom, the wet cloth rode up between her cleft, causing a lovely cameltoe. I took several photos as she tugged still harder, her vulva now slipping out to each side.

I moved in closer as she pulled her suit still further, and now it was buried in her slit, her pretty pink pussy lips spread like tiny wings. I zoomed in tight as her fingers ran over them, flicking them gently as she let out a soft moan.

I pulled back as she stood, turned, and bent her ass towards the camera.

Slowly, Lara inched her bikini bottom down, her ass now fully exposed along with a perfect view of her plump pussy and tight, tiny anus.

Stepping out of the bottoms, she next reached around and untied the top, letting it drop into the water.

Turning, she faced me again, now fully nude, striking a few sexy poses as I snapped away.

Lara lowered herself into the tub, dropping first to her knees and then, carefully, a seated position, her back against the edge of the tub.

I took still more photos of her there, her breasts just above the water line, dripping with moisture.

"Having fun?" Lara asked with a sudden smile.

"Oh, absolutely."

"Tell ya what; let's break for now. I wanna review what you got and just relax a bit. Oh, and can you grab me a towel, please?"

I moved to her and, after she'd dried her hands, carefully handed her the phone.

Putting the phone aside for the moment, she looked up at me invitingly. "Wanna join me? The water is really nice."

"I, um...didn't bring a suit." I felt stupid even as the words left my mouth.

Lara laughed hysterically. "Are you serious? You were joking, right?"

I blushed. "Sorry. I didn't want to assume anything."

Lara controlled her giggles. "You're sweet. Maybe too sweet. Come on, take your clothes off and get in here already."

I stripped quickly, glad to discover my penis, while not fully erect, was still quite plump and full. I'd always felt a little self conscious about how it looked flaccid. I was what they called a 'grower, not a show-er.'

Stepping into the tub, I realized quickly the fit would indeed be pretty tight.

We sat opposite each other, Lara's legs parted to either side of me, mine closer together and tucked in, trying not to invade her space.

"Relax, Jesus," she smirked. "I just gave you a blowjob and now you're worried about our legs touching?"

"Sorry," I apologized, "still just getting used to this whole thing."

"Look, you're trying to be a gentleman, stay professional, and I appreciate that, I do. But stop thinking so much. If you cross any boundaries, I'll tell you."

I nodded appreciatively, took a deep breath, then allowed myself to truly settle into the water.

Our legs were now up against each other, her feet to either side of my lap. Her skin felt soft against mine and my blood raced at the physical contact. My cock was definitely getting harder, but I tried not to focus on it too much. Lara had hinted we might do more later, but for now I decided to just enjoy the moment, relaxing in a hot tub with a beautiful, naked woman.

Lara was scrolling her phone. "Again, great job with the video and pics. Plenty of good material here. I try to offer a variety of content. A full length video like our blowjob scene I charge premium prices for, but I also put together cheaper packages; photos and short clips. They do really well for the guys with tighter budgets."

I was tempted to ask just how much money she made doing this, but decided it was none of my business. She must be doing pretty well, though, if it was paying her way through college.

Instead, I asked a different question. "So how much time on average do you put into this? You know, filming, editing, social media, etc. It sounds like a lot of work."

"Oh, it is," she sighed. "I'm working on it almost every day after classes. But for the most part, I enjoy it. Especially this part," she winked, giving me a playful nudge with her foot. "The editing is the most tedious part. And then there's dealing with social media and responding to customers and stuff."

"Do you do a lot of one on one interactions online?"

"It depends. On the regular platforms like Tik Tok or Instagram, I rarely reply to messages or comments. That stuff is just bait to lure them over to Only Fans.

"There, I do my best to respond to messages; makes it more personal for them. Although I don't sext with them, at least not for free; that's extra. But I'll flirt and be friendly, and most guys get how it works. Although there is always the occasional asshole. But I have no qualms blocking anybody who gets rude or out of line after a warning or two. Usually the assholes aren't spending anyway; they want everything for free."