The Deal With Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's got to be rough to deal with," I sympathized. "Just because you're a sex worker doesn't mean you don't deserve respect. They have no right to expect anything from you beyond what you offer, or to waste your time vying for your attention without being willing to pay you for it."

"Exactly, thank you," Lara sighed. "They don't understand that what I offer is a fantasy, nothing more. And it's a service, just like anything else. You get what you pay for."

I considered my words carefully before replying, "I totally get that. And being honest, it's why I didn't subscribe to your pay profile. Don't get me wrong, I obviously support what you do. But paying someone to pretend to be into me never really appealed to me."

Lara nodded. "Hey, like I said before, no worries. I totally get that and I'm not offended by it. To each their own, ya know?"

"But I don't consider what I do 'pretending.' I really enjoy sex, and sexual fantasies, and I often really do find myself enjoying my conversations with my customers, even the non-sexual ones. Most of them are just bored or lonely and are just looking to feel a little special, like someone actually cares about them, and I give them that. I spend a lot of time just talking with them, totally free of charge, although many still tip without me asking, even if we're not talking about sex. They appreciate my time, and I appreciate them."

"That sounds great," I said. "Probably helps with your psychiatry training too, I'd bet."

"Oh, sure," she laughed. "Trust me, I'm already helping people with their problems. So many guys are ashamed of their kinks, embarrassed to talk about them. I offer them a safe space to be open about them without fear of judgment."

"What's the kinkiest stuff you get requests for, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh, all kinds of stuff, really. Lots of Daddy stuff; a few guys like calling me Mommy. Some light Dominatrix stuff, although that's usually not my thing and I'll refer guys who want anything too hard-core to several friends of mine.

"I've done some solo anal; not my favorite thing but guys do love a good buttplug scene.

"I've had more than a few guys want to buy my panties; and while I've never offered it as a public service, I'll do it if the price is right.

"I had one guy pay me fifty bucks for several pictures of my feet, if you can believe that.

"I've done a few pee videos, just me on the toilet. One guy wanted a video of a man peeing on me, but I refused that one. I suppose I'd be willing to pee on a guy if I found a willing partner. "

"Well, you'll have to keep looking," I laughed. "Count me out on that one."

Lara grinned. "Even if I paid you? Split the profits on the sales?"

I stroked my chin, considering. "Maybe. For, say...sixty percent?"

"Forty."

"Fifty / Fifty."

"Done."

"So you ARE pretty open minded."

"Everyone has their price."

Laughing, Lara continued, "I suppose that's true. Although I do have my limits. There are several things I simply won't do; scat, age play, or rape fantasies. I try not to be judgemental, but just...no."

"Most of my custom requests are pretty basic; masturbating while saying their name, maybe a little role play or scene they want me to act out. Some of them are pretty creative."

"I bet," I chuckled.

We sat quietly for a few, simply soaking in the heat. Playfully, Lara ran her foot along my leg, slowly inching up my thigh, then back down.

My cock, which had been rather relaxed since I'd joined her, was beginning to stir again with each caress of her toes as she moved closer and closer to it with each swing of her leg.

Her eyes fixed on me and she offered me that innocent yet sultry smile that had enticed me from that first accidental picture she'd sent all those weeks ago.

"You up for filming one more scene?"

My heart and my cock both jumped in response. "Absolutely."

Lara stood, her petite nude body dripping as she stretched before stepping out.

Wrapping herself in a towel, she offered me one. "Come on; let's dry off and I'll set up everything."

--------------------------------------------

The lights again adjusted, battery levels checked, the camera set on the tripod to the side of the bed, we were ready to begin.

We'd both remained in our towels while Lara prepared for the shoot, although I'd gotten plenty of lovely, unselfconscious peeks at her as she'd moved around the room, setting everything in place.

"Take your towel off and lay on the bed," she instructed.

My cock was once again at full mast as I followed her direction. Lara moved the camera around, watching the monitor as she did so, until she found a position she liked. "There, that looks good. It gets your whole body in but cuts out your face. If that changes as we move, don't worry, I can always blur you out during editing."

Casually tossing aside her towel, Lara sat beside me on the bed. "I wasn't really sure if I was going to do a full scene with you tonight," she admitted, "but things have been going well, and you've been really great about everything. Normally, when I shoot a full sex scene, I have my friend do the camera work so neither of us would have to worry about it."

"But I figured that might be a little weird for you on your first time, so we'll just shoot this one ourselves and see how it goes. We'll start with the camera on the tripod, maybe some handheld close up shots as we go, okay?"

Swallowing nervously, I nodded. "You're the expert."

""Relax," she coaxed, "I'm not worried about perfection here. Let's just have fun with it and see what happens."

Lara straddled my waist, her nude body angelic above me. She took the remote and pressed record.

"Don't worry about talking or making noise," she said softly as she leaned in closer, "I'm not trying to shoot any kind of scenario here. Let's just consider this a test run for our chemistry together."

Then her lips met mine. Softly we built our passion, our tongues exploring, getting to know each other.

My hands found her hips and her body began to rock slowly over me. Her beautiful little breasts pressed against my chest, warm and soft, as our kisses became more fervent.

She broke our lip lock with a soft sigh. "Whew. So far, so good. You're a great kisser. Definitely getting me going."

I simply smiled, then moved my hands over her ass, guiding her forward. Lara allowed it, and in moments I felt her warm wetness as she settled herself over my cock, sliding along its length, causing her to moan.

I held on to her as she began to glide back and forth over it, the soft petals of her labia parted over my shaft, leaving wet trails of her juices along my length.

"Oh, that's nice," she whispered. "Feels so good against my clit. Play with my nipples, love, they're aching to be touched."

Obediently, my hands moved to her breasts, finding and teasing her swollen buds. Lara's moans became playful squeals as her nipples stiffened still more under my touch.

Her face was radiant with her arousal as she continued to grind along my cock, putting just enough pressure on me to stimulate us both without it being uncomfortable or painful.

Staring into each other's eyes, we smiled, enjoying each other's pleasure.

Leaning in, she guided her breasts to my lips and, taking her hint, I sucked at her nipples while my hands returned to her hips, working with her movements over me, helping keep her balance and pace steady.

Her breathing became more rapid, making the most adorable, sexy hitching noises.

Sitting up suddenly, Lara tossed her head back, flipping strands of her soft ginger hair from her flushed face as her eyes fluttered wildly.

Her legs clamped tight around my hips as she pushed down hard on my cock, and a long, melodious cry escaped her lips.

I felt her wetness gush as she cried out again, her body trembling. With a third cry and another hard thrust of her hips, she fell forward over me, panting heavily.

I held her close as she recovered, reveling in the soft warmth of her body against mine.

"I need you inside me," her voice purred in my ear.

I was about to guide myself into her when she sat up suddenly. "Hold up," she said breathily, "turn so I can face the camera. I wanna capture it going in me."

Quickly adjusting our positions, I moved so that I was now sideways on the bed, my head towards the camera.

Lara quickly retook her position over me. Checking the monitor, she jumped up, adjusted the camera, then returned to the bed.

"Sorry," she said, "I know that can break the mood a bit, but..."

"I'm fine," I assured her, "gotta get the best angles, I get it."

Lara smiled appreciatively, then took my still slick cock and guided it to her.

Arching her back so that she now leaned back towards my legs, she rubbed my glans along her slick slit several times before slowly easing into her tight pussy.

I groaned as her velvet walls enveloped me, inch by tantalizing inch, until at last I was fully inside her.

Lara groaned as well. "Oh, yes. So nice and deep."

Then she was moving, her hips again rocking back and forth as she fucked me, her breasts bouncing in time to the rhythm.

Turning my head, I could see the monitor, capturing our coupling very clearly, the soft lighting reflecting off the shimmering cream now coating my cock as she slid up and down on it.

Turning my attention back to her, I again took her hips and helped guide her movements, keeping her from slipping off me as I pumped my hips upwards to match her thrusts.

Lara rode me like this for several minutes, occasionally playing to the camera, but more often focused on me, staring into my eyes as the intensity between us built.

Another high pitched squeal escaped her and I could feel her vaginal muscles clench around me as another orgasm gripped her.

I could feel my own pleasure building within me, the slow, steady increase of pressure waves that made my cock swell with each pulse.

Then, to my horror, the waves suddenly passed, and I felt myself slowly deflating.

Lara, still caught up in her last climax, kept going, but eventually noticed. Stopping, she looked down at me, concerned. "You okay? Need a break?"

"I'm...so sorry," I stammered, "I don't know what happened, it just..."

"Hush," she smiled, laying a finger over my lips. "This happens all the time, trust me. Let's take a breather, catch our breath, okay?"

Slipping off of me, Lara paused the recording, then lay beside me, snuggling closely.

"Don't get in your head," she coached warmly. "You can't force it. Most men aren't multi-orgasmic. If you can't get it back, it's okay. You gave me two really nice orgasms already."

"I know," I sighed. "But I was really hoping to be able to go a bit longer, give you a really good fuck. And of course I really wanted to cum again myself."

"Don't put that much pressure on yourself," Lara said. "If you're worried about making a good first impression, don't be. I wouldn't have offered to go this far tonight if I wasn't already very comfortable with you."

"Besides," she smiled kindly, "while yes, we're shooting porn, I don't expect you to be a porn star. And trust me, I've been with guys half your age who didn't last nearly as long as you have already."

"You don't have to lie to me to stroke my ego," I sighed.

"Hey, look at me," she said firmly. "There's two things I don't do; lie to my partners, and fake orgasms."

Looking up at her earnest face, I couldn't help but smile. "Well, technically, faking an orgasm is just a variation on lying, so it only counts as one thing."

Lara smacked my arm playfully. "Silly."

We lay quietly for a few minutes, Lara's head on my shoulder, her hand absently rubbing my chest.

My arm around her, I stroked her back lightly. "That feels nice," she sighed.

Sitting up suddenly, she gave me a curious look.

"What?" I asked.

Her eyes twinkled mischievously. "There are...other things we can do while we wait for your mojo to return. If you're interested."

"What'd you have in mind?"

Rolling over, Lara grabbed the camera remote and started recording.

Then she straddled me once again; this time, over my face.

Her scent was strong in my nose as I took in the close up view of her intimate treasure; pink and shimmering, her tiny clit popping out from beneath its protective hood.

I needed no further invitation. Taking her hips, I guided her down over my eager mouth.

Her taste was strong, powerful, but pleasant. My tongue lapped at her cleft, running the length of it, exploring and tracing every fold and crease of her flower.

Lara rocked gently above me, and I followed her guidance intuitively, keeping my lips and tongue moving over her sweet and salty flesh but allowing her to guide its direction where she wanted it most.

Pressing her clit to my lips, I took her hint and sucked at it softly.

"Yes, just like that," she moaned, "a little more pressure, yes, right there, that's so good. Now use your tongue and...Oh, FUCK! Just like that, perfect, don't stop, don't stop..."

Taking my head in her hands, Lara ran her fingers through my hair as she pushed my face deeper into her, encouraging me with both words and actions as her lust intensified.

Looking up, I watched her breasts jiggle as she moved over me. Lara glanced down to see me watching her and smiled.

Her grinding became more urgent and I again heard the sweet, hitching squeals I now recognized as signals she was close.

Without warning she paused, her face suddenly frustrated.

Her fingers moved between my lips and her clit, separating me from it. "Tongue my pussy," she begged, "deep as you can."

Moving her slightly by the hips, I found the entrance to her creamy cunt and thrust my tongue inside her, deep as I could.

Lara frigged her clit furiously as I tongue fucked her, and her squeals began anew, becoming louder and more frantic.

"Ohhhh, Ffffuck!!!"

My tongue lapped furiously at the juices flowing from her as she came, aching from my efforts, but I refused to stop until I knew she was satisfied.

With one last wail, Lara pulled herself off me and collapsed in a heap on the bed, shaking and gasping for breath. "Oh...wow...that was...intense."

I moved beside her, watching silently as she recovered.

It was then that I noticed I was hard again. My cock throbbed against her thigh.

"I hope you weren't offended by me taking over there at the end," she said apologetically. "Not too many guys can make me cum during oral, although you came close. I just couldn't quite get there and it was easier to just..."

"Hey now," I broke in, "now you're the one worrying too much. I'm fine with it, more than fine. Every woman gets off differently, has their own way of getting there. I was just happy to contribute however you needed."

"Thanks," she smiled appreciatively. "We really are gonna work well together, I can tell. I've had guys get pissed off they couldn't make me cum during oral all by themselves. But you handled it great. And you take direction really well. I think with a little more practice you might actually be able to pull it off. You have a very talented tongue."

"Oh, challenge accepted," I winked.

Looking down, Lara finally noticed my erection still pressed against her. "Speaking of challenges, you wanna try again?"

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Without a word, Lara sat up and positioned herself on her hands and knees, facing the still recording camera.

I moved into position behind her as she arched her back and lifted her hips higher, presenting herself to me.

Her still slick hole resisted me at first, still tight from her orgasm, but I worked the tip in slowly, feeling her open up to me, allowing me back inside her pleasurable warmth.

We both groaned together as she finally opened up completely and my full length slid inside.

Lara looked back at me over her shoulder, her eyes almost glowing with passion. "Fuck me."

Taking her hips, I began to pump. Slowly at first; long, steady strokes, increasing my speed as I felt her rock back against me, meeting my thrusts eagerly.

The sound of our flesh colliding filled the room, Lara's head tossing her flowing hair wildly, our bodies both glistening with sweat as I fucked her with all I had.

Lara turned to me again, her face flushed an almost crimson red. "Don't...hold back," she panted, "you can...cum in me...I wanna...feel you...explode in me!"

My heart raced in my chest, my muscles tight throughout my body as I pumped with all my might, her squeals now loud cries of pleasure, and as her vaginal walls clenched tightly, gripping my shaft firmly, I felt the familiar tingling sensation deep within, signaling my impending climax.

"Oh, fuck! I feel it! I feel you getting bigger, feel you swelling up, oh, fuck, don't hold back, give it to me! Give it to...meeee!"

We cried out as one as my cock exploded deep inside her, my cum hot and heavy, bursting from me again and again as I growled and grunted like an animal.

I kept pumping as the last few drops squirted from me, my cock still throbbing and rock solid, even as my pace slowed.

With a final thrust, I pushed deep inside her and simply held it there, reveling in the sensation of her hot, sticky cunt, still quivering along my shaft, as Lara continued moaning in exhausted but satisfied pleasure.

Finally beginning to wilt, I reluctantly pulled myself from her, falling back over the bed, gasping for breath, my body still shaking from my powerful orgasm.

Lara collapsed on her stomach, breathing heavily as well. "Oh wow," she whispered repeatedly.

We both lay still for several moments. Then suddenly Lara jumped up from the bed and grabbed the camera. "Quick," she said, "help me film it before it drips out."

It took a moment to register, but as she leaned back against the headboard and opened her legs, I finally understood.

Moving in, I pointed the camera at her pussy, just in time to catch the first glob of my cum as it oozed from her.

Lara reached down and parted her labia, spreading herself open. Her muscles contracted as she pushed my spunk from her, dripping in thick globs down her ass to the bedspread.

Lara slipped two fingers inside, scooping out still more, rubbing it over her already sticky vulva and public hair.

As the last drops ebbed from her, I slowly pulled the camera back to capture her entire, sweaty, sexy body, then panned up to her face.

Lara looked directly at the camera, offered up her incredible smile, then blew a kiss.

"And, scene," I called, stopping the camera.

I knew I wasn't supposed to develop feelings for her, but the look Lara gave me at that moment was making that very difficult.

"Great job" she beamed. "You're a natural director. That's gonna be a great cream pie clip."

I settled in beside her, returning her smile. "All in a day's work."

Lara snuggled into me, and again my arm went around her. Turning my face to hers, we kissed softly for several moments.

Then we just lay there, basking in the afterglow.

"Dammit," Lara laughed suddenly. "I wish I'd brought some wine or something."

"Want me to see if I can bring something up from the bar?" I offered.

"Nah, that's okay. It's still not that late. Maybe later we can go down, have another drink together."

"Sounds like a plan."

"But first," she sighed happily, "I need another shower. Wanna join me? Plenty of room for two."

She was right. The walk in shower held us both quite comfortably, and we spent some time in there, taking turns washing each other and after, simply holding each other close, caressing our wet bodies and sharing warm wet kisses.

Breaking an extended kiss, I shook my head with a soft laugh.

"What's so funny?" Lara asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just times like this that make me wish I were a younger man. I'd really love to go again, take you right here, right now in the shower. But no way will my body cooperate."