The Deal With Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara laughed. "Well, even if you could go again, I'm not sure about me. You fucked me pretty hard there at the end. I'm actually a little sore."

"Sorry."

"Don't you dare be sorry. I'm not."

Lara took my face in her hands and kissed me again. "Don't worry. We'll definitely be doing this again."

"I look forward to it, very much."

"Ready for that drink now?"

"Sure."

--------------------------------------------

The bar was more crowded than earlier, but we still managed to find a private enough table.

Lara looked at me thoughtfully as she sipped her wine. "So, how are you feeling about it all? Any regrets? Conflicting emotions? Don't be afraid to tell me what you're thinking. I can handle it."

I smiled and shrugged. "I'm...pretty good, I think. There's a little part of me that wishes things might be different; that you could be a regular girlfriend that I'd see and spend time with on a regular basis. But I'm also very happy and content for this to be what it is; a friendly business arrangement. And of course the sex was fucking phenomenal, so no complaints there!"

Lara grinned. "Hey, no complaints from me either." Then, in a conspiratorial whisper, "I'm still leaking, ya know."

"Hey, you told me to cum inside you. I would have thought you'd want a pull out shot."

Lara laughed. "Maybe next time."

My heart thrilled at her words. "So there will be a next time?"

"Of course. I think this may turn out to be a great partnership."

I was about to ask when but, remembering our earlier conversations, decided not to push it. I'd leave our next encounter up to her.

Lara took another sip of wine. "So, I've been thinking. Originally I planned to go home tonight, let you have the room if you wanted it. But I'm in the mood to have at least one more drink, and I don't like driving while buzzed, so I think I'm just gonna stay here tonight."

"Ah," I nodded. "Of course. Well, when I'm done with this one, I can go get my stuff and be on my way then."

"Oh, no," Lara replied, "you misunderstood. You can...still stay...if you'd like."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Great. I'll order us both another round then."

"Thank you. Hey, maybe we can watch a movie later, if you want?"

"That sounds great."

"And I was thinking; checkout isn't until 11AM. If we're up early enough, maybe we can shoot another scene."

"Oh, really? Anything special in mind?"

"I was thinking maybe a solo masturbation scene; take advantage of the hot tub setting one more time. And if we have time after that, maybe a handjob scene."

"I'm pretty sure I'd be up for that by then."

"Here's hoping."

Winking, Lara clinked my glass, then drained the last of her wine.

Taking her empty glass, I went off to the bar to order a fresh round.

------------------------------------------

By the time we got back to our room, we were both pretty buzzed.

Lara stripped off her clothes casually, and climbed into bed naked.

I hesitated only a moment before undressing completely and joining her.

Turning on the TV, Lara scrolled through the rental options.

We settled on the latest Marvel movie, one we'd both already seen before but enjoyed.

Twenty minutes later, Lara was fast asleep.

I stayed awake for a while, the movie still playing low in the background but not really paying attention.

Instead I lay there, thinking back on the incredible events of our day together and silently thanking the guy who'd dumped her seven weeks ago for giving her my number.

In a million years I would have never guessed it would lead to a deal like this.

Looking over at her sleeping form, I hoped I could keep my promise to keep our relationship friendly but professional; to not fall for her, or get jealous if she started seeing or working with someone else.

For now, I was just happy to be with her, and accept whatever she was willing to give gratefully.

I fell asleep, dreaming about what the morning, and future, might bring.

-------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

I originally had two ideas for a story about a woman sending the wrong person naked pictures.

The first was recently published under the title "Accidental Nudes."

While writing the second, I realized that while these were new characters in a different setting, the resulting interactions were very similar. And I didn't want to write the same story twice.

Then I realized an idea I'd had for an as yet unwritten story about a man who meets and becomes involved with a young sex worker would tie together with it nicely.

And this story was born.

Unlike Accidental Nudes, which I consider a stand alone, there is room in this story for possible sequels.

Now that the premise is established, other chapters would probably be shorter, letting me get right to the point. No promises on when I'll get to them, but there are certainly more adventures in store for Jake and Lara waiting to be told, I'm sure.

Feedback, as always, is welcome and appreciated.