The Dear John Cuck Letter

Story Info
I Really Loved and Trusted Her.
1.2k words
2.6
44.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers

I had a great childhood. I had a father who managed one of largest stores in our small farming community. My mother was a housewife who took care of my sister and myself full time. We had a big yard with all kinds of fruit trees. I loved school and Life was great.

Then my Father died of lung cancer and it changed my life.

Losing my Dad really fucked my life up. Suddenly we were poor and couldn't even afford the newspaper anymore. I was held back in 6th grade so all my friends went on to 7th grade. I didn't really bother making new friends.

My younger sister seemed to have a compulsion of squealing on me everytime I'd get in a fight. Since I hated the world now, I was in a lot of them. My Sister didn't have to the time I was expelled in 8th grade for fighting.

Going into high school I realized right away that I would need a car of my own. In High School the guys with cars got all the dates. So then working hard during the summers doing odd jobs and saving my money I got a car! I didn't even have a drivers license yet but I had it for when I did. It was a '51 Chevy with a back seat. Whoa life was getting better.

When school started my Jr year in High School and in P.E. class we played flag football. As we lined up for each play I noticed that a big tall fat guy on the opposing team, was getting a big kick out of completely knocking down a skinny guy I didn't know on our team.

After seeing this happen at least a half dozen times and watching the fat guy laugh out loud I decided to do something about it. I told this skinny guy, that was about my size actually, that I was going to help him. That I was going to switch sides with him and then double team the fat guy.

I lined up for the hike outside of the fat guy and when the ball was hiked I went diagonally into the fat guy with the other skinny guy shoulder to shoulder beside me. At the same time I slugged the fat guy as hard as I could in the gut. He fell on his ass crying. The other skinny guy and I became fast friends for life. His name was Jay.

Jay had a pretty girl friend name Wanda, and she had a pretty older sister named Bobbie Joe. Jay wanted to pay me back and fixed me up with Bobbie Jo. All four of us were 18 we all had a great time having sex. What ever we did usually involved having sex eventually. I was in love so much with Bobbie Jo, she and I were so perfect together.

The four of us hung out together all the time and life was a fantastic as could be. We ate lunch together every day. We went to all the games together. We went to all the dances together. We went to the beach together. We did everything together, life was great.

Until my Step Father moved our family to the big city an hour away. He was a bastard.

I was confident Bobbie Jo would stay true to me. Especially since my good buddy Jay would keep an eye on her for me. We were all 18 yrs we had an active and very enjoyable sex life before my family moved.

So now in the big city, I couldn't find a job. My folks were afraid I would knock her up, so they wouldn't give me any gas money to go see my gal Bobbie Jo. I usually on on restriction all the time anyway for breaking some rule of my new Step Dad.

Jay did have a job and a car and would frequently bring the girls up and we'd go out to park, and have sex somewhere.

Then one day the shit hit the fan and Bobbie Jo called me crying. I couldn't really make out exactly what she was saying but it basically sounded like she'd had an accident the door flew open and a dick went into her pussy. It didn't make sense to me. But whatever she was saying it sounded bad, I couldn't really tell for sure.

I through a real shit-fit and was fortunate to get to go see my Bobbie Jo. Heaven forbid that my folks would just give me $5 for gas. No, my Mom had to drive me for the humiliation factor. When we got to Bobbie Jo's house she and I went for a drive to talk by ourselves.

We went out some country road for some real privacy. As we held each other closely and looked into each others eyes my life changed. Bobbie Jo explained that some dude by the name of Jed, was giving her a ride somewhere and somehow she got fucked. That she felt really bad about it because she loved me so much.

The more Bobbie Jo explained the more aroused I got until I had to reclaim her pussy. We jumped into the back seat and quickly got naked. We made love more passionately than ever before. This was the very most intense sexual experience I'd ever had in my young life of 18.

The more details Bobbie Jo confessed the more aroused I became. The more she confessed and apologized for fucking another guy the more loved and secure I felt. Her descriptions inflamed my passions so much that this effected my desires for the rest of my life. I was now a cuck and didn't even know it.

We both agreed on the way back to her home that this situation was intolerable and that the only solution was for me to join the service (at the height of the Viet Nam War) to get out from under my folks oppression. Then I would come back and marry her after I got out of basic training. Plans were made and life was great!

The following week I joined the US Coast Guard and I gave Bobbie Jo my car since I was going into the service.

There after in all my relationships, for the rest of my life, I sought after those same intense feelings produced by Bobbie Jo's sincere confession and apology. Little did I know at the time, due to my inexperience with young ladies, she probably really wanted to break up with me as this long distance relationship was not working for either of us.

In basic training I would write Bobbie Jo every night promising my undying love for her. She actually wrote me maybe 3 letters back. However before I even finished my 16 weeks of basic training my buddy Jay wrote me and told me Bobby Jo pulled a train (gang bang) at the Senior Class Beach Party. I guess that was my Dear John letter.

I was broken hearted and lonely. Then my buddy also let me know that Bobbie Jo ran off and got married to someone else. She picked up a hitch hiker, while driving my old car, and it was love at first sight. Jay said that he heard that they moved somewhere over by Fort Ord.

Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers