All Comments on 'The Dear John Cuck Letter'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read the feed back, it looks like allot of rotten people read Literotica. Checked this writer out and they are new to this. Instead of tearing someone down, critique his work and let him know how he can do better then just ripping someone apart. Post your work here and let me read how much better you are at it. Bet you are not better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some stuff happened. The end. Thanks for reading.

KitDeLuca164KitDeLuca164over 1 year ago

The lead in was quite good. In just a few paragraphs you conveyed a lot of information that helped define your MC. The back of the story felt rushed. It needed fleshed out a little more. You did, however, set it up nicely for a second chapter for once he returns from Vietnam.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Sorry I couldn't rate this story higher. It really lacked in every area. It is a good thing that you submitted a story, not many of us have the balls to do that.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I thought the story had some merit. It was a depressing tale, but seemed real, which is why many don't like. Too mundane. No being privy to others phone conversations, no private eyes. No direct knowledge. It was very good. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well like most women she is a selfish person, real ugly and vile in the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average isn't bad for only having 2 stories. Most commenters that trash writers have never written at all. I try to be constructive in comments. Yes it needs work, but you have a decent start. Writing here and allowing open comments by morons is really brave. Many writers don't allow commenting. Learn from comments but don't worry about whiners and assholes. Keep writing, please.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

You have writing skills, not many errors in this little skit. Look forward to any attept you might make to a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very funny story,I am still laughing 🤣. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He got what he deserved,as did she I'm sure. LP

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 1 year ago

While this is a bare bones story, giving the impression more of an outline. Still it shows promise. Work on dialogue and creating scenes. For example instead of "we moved to the big city", name the city and the neighborhood and details of why move was needed. Also, it seems our hero was graduating high school and working somewhere enough to save up for a car. So why did he have to move with the family? Since the 'cuck letter' was central to the story, why not include the text of the letter in the story. Details flesh out a story. Thanks for writing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This reads more like an outline. The secret to storytelling is "show, don't tell". You have a good idea, but it needs to be expanded with characters, dialogue, a plot and conflict. This basic idea is full of conflict, so rework it into a longer piece. Develop your characters, put them in situations, and drive them towards the solution. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is not too badly written - for a beginning.

Sad you didn’t take the two most important writing classes in school;

The 5 W’s ( who, what, when, where & why) and the Finish With An Actual Ending class!!!

This one had potential until it just left your potential fan club hanging!

The story and characters are crying out for an expanded story that is actually complete.

Please…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hoot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Proofread once, then get a friend to do a second proofread. Don’t entirely trust predictive text.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year agoAuthor

So many people love to complain about other people's "free" stories. LOL If you don't like these stories do it yourself and show us how to do it write. The mind plays tricks and fills in words even tho you haven't written them. So proof reading over and over helps to catch them. Putting the story away for a week helps also.

Happy2pervHappy2pervover 1 year ago

Was really getting into this, and it just abruptly ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. Three stars ⭐️ for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyable story. We’ll written. Plausible plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyable read. Good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...

story TAGS