Virgin to Get what He Always Wanted

Story Info
25 year old woman blackmailed to titty fuck a virgin boy.
763 words
4.37
12.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young lad next door knew what to do after he caught me cheating on my boyfriend.

Here I was a 25-year-old woman being blackmailed by an 18-year-old boy, to do the unthinkable to keep him quiet. he told me the only thing he always wanted me to do to him was tit fuck him completely till he would cum.

I had no choice but to do what he asked.

Here is my account of what happened.

I told you to strip and sit on the end of the bed, and you quickly did as I said and sat on the end.

You watch as I slowly undo the zip of the short leather skirt I am wearing revealing a striking red thong, I turn and see you watching me your hand on your dick slowly grasping it I turn away smiling.

I slowly start to undo the buttons on my white blouse I turn and let you watch me one by one slowly as I slowly undo each button, seeing the look of lust on your face as I reveal and shocking sight of my red bra having trouble containing my 36DD tits.

I begin to take off my blouse and throw it to the floor I move towards you and, your hands reach at my tits both hands push them together in my bra.

I reach around to undo the clips and my bra falls into your hands, you quickly remove it and your hands rub on my tits flicking my nipples with your thumb, you push them together moving your mouth to them, I watch as you suck on each nipple in turn.

The sounds of pop! are heard as your mouth moves off each nipple sucking hard, you look to see my head is back pushing my tits into your face as you suck my nipples rock hard.

I push you down saying "right about this tit fuck".

You sit I move your legs apart and kneel between them, I reach out with my hand to hold your hard dick slowly jerking it a few times. You begin to watch me grab my tits together I spit on them 3 times and with one hand rub the saliva around my tits, you watch as they start to turn so shiny.

I move forward grabbing my 36DDs and your dick slowly starts to get between them, I push my tits together tightly and start to bounce my body up and down in slow motion, looking up at your face in total lust you see me smile which only adds to the way your feeling.

I tit fuck you ever so slowly for a few minutes teasing you as you watch my body bounce as my tits hold your dick tightly, I spit again this time 2 times all over your dick and my tits as I increase my speed you watch as my body bounces and hear me softly moan with you.

I stop only for you to watch me hold my tits tighter with my hands I start to bounce my tits down around your dick in a fast way, you hear the slapping sounds as they bang down around your dick as I tit fuck you at this speed for a minute.

You hear me say "don't you dare cum yet."

You moan softly "ok this is the best tit fuck ever Lucie you're a queen."

I smile at you and continue to tit fuck I slow down as I know you are close, slowly rubbing my tits up and down your dick.

Only to say "tell me when you want to cum".

You nod your head looking down as you see my 36DDs wrapped around your dick getting tit fucked, I look up and smile at you that's enough for you.

You tell me "I am close Luce".

I stop my tits and leave your dick you watch as I grab it standing you up as you look at me kneeling before you and watch as my mouth goes over your hard dick.

I suck hard flicking my tongue around the end of your dick I then start to deepthroat you sucking you off at a fast pace for around a minute I hear you moaning as I feel your dick twitch in my mouth you moan loud as you cum in my mouth, you look down watching me swallow your cum continuing to suck slowly as I drain your balls.

You pull me up and kiss me as to say thank you for what just happened.