The Decision to Go Deeper

Story Info
Sometimes just thinking about swapping gets things going.
1.6k words
3.73
18.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When reading, I tend to avoid series stories. I like stories that are self contained. Then I start writing and the two stories connect. Isn't that how it always seems to happen? This is not really a series, the story is self contained, so you shouldn't feel like you need to read my first story (Two Great Ideas, One Great Night) before reading this one. They do compliment each other, so feel free to read that one first if you want a bigger picture. I have a couple more episodes in my mind, if I get them written I will try to keep them self contained as well. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the story.

I didn't want to wake up from the dream. We've all that time where the dream is just too good, better than reality could even be, and we start to wake up. What we wouldn't give to be able to just stay asleep until the dream ended. Sometimes, the reality waiting is even better than the dream.

My dream started in the middle of a great night. I don't know what it was but whatever had come before had to have been intense. In the dream, my wife was riding me with reckless abandon. The feeling was amazing and it obviously wasn't her first (or second) ride of the night. Her pussy was wetter than I had ever felt it. Each thrust pushed a little more cum of her extremely full womb. I could feel the sticky wetness running along my balls and between my legs. This was clearly the combined effort of several men who had worked hard to make her very happy.

It was such a good dream that I could still feel the sensations as I slowly woke up. My hips still flexing with each thrust, the exquisite feeling of her pussy playing with my cock, the juices spreading. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her giving me passionate head to wake me up.

She looked at me, raised up enough that her mouth broke free and said, "Good morning honey!"

I didn't say anything back. The nightstand was in easy reach so I grabbed a plug, lubed it up in her glistening wet pussy and then teased her little rosebud with it. She pushed back to get the plug in but I let my hand move with the pressure so it would tease but not go in. She tried again letting out a little grunt of frustration. I smiled.

"In me, NOW!" she demanded.

I rammed the plug home and she gasped. With no warning I followed it up with three fingers deep in her pussy, stretching it just enough to make her clit exposed and vulnerable as she was thrusting her hips. When my fingers bottomed out she was fully stretched and the palm of my hand hit the plug, stimulating both of her holes at once. We started a rhythm and I heard her pleasure each time she bottomed out.

The pace kept building, she was getting louder and louder.

In a frenzy she moaned, "Yeeesssss, I'm cumming!"

She shook with her orgasm and we were still for a minute. In that moment I started thinking.

Sex together had always been great, but after the night at the club, things had been extra hot. Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea. A lot of people (guys, I'm especially looking at you) get the idea that any wife in an open relationship goes "full slut" and is up for anything at anytime. Some women are like that and, if that's you (or your girl), then I'm happy for you and I'm glad you found what works for you.

For us (and I think a pretty large number of couples are like us), it's a different thing entirely. If you've been in a committed relationship for a couple decades, it gets easy to dismiss it when your spouse compliments you. After all, you have heard it all before, they are already biased and they might just want something from you.

For women, I think it is even more difficult. There are entire industries that exist to tear women down and make them feel the need to buy products and services so that they can be "sexy and beautiful" again. Other people make it even worse and tear people down just to build themselves up too. But if you ask real men (and ignore the handful of a-holes that just see women as objects) the most attractive thing in a woman is confidence -- a woman who knows who she is and knows she is totally worthy of the attention the world gives her. You don't have to believe me, but a nice smile, a little laugh and self confidence will drive any man worth having wild.

Well, that's what the lifestyle was for us anyway. It was a way to increase the intimacy and attraction in our relationship by the occasional inclusion of a little "poly" play. We hadn't found another couple since that first time, but she had started embracing her sexuality, dressing a little more daringly and enjoying the attention.

It also fueled the fantasies in the bedroom. It didn't replace our regular lovemaking. When we were in "wild mode" things were hot. That was great, but even more important, those adventures made us appreciate our "mild" times together all the more.

As newbies we had a lot to learn and we were eager students. That's how I met Dan. I was looking around for more ideas to fuel the fire ignited by that special night. The friendship started as two guys looking to find ways to help their wives see themselves as the sexy and desirable women that we knew they were. Who would have thought that two guys passionately in love with their spouses would meet on a hotwife forum?

I learned that Dan and Jill had a great relationship. They were close and had been married about as long as we were. The sex was great but Dan sensed that Jill still had lingering doubts about her body and sexiness. As we kept writing, it really seemed like the chemistry was there. We liked and trusted each other and it really seemed like the wives would get along well. We both came to the same conclusion, this was the perfect match for a swap. We knew that the other guy would respect our spouse and would return them to us with a confident and sexy glow.

It took a little while to find the right time, but we made the suggestion to the wives. We wanted everybody to be comfortable and we didn't want to push things too fast. Knowing that we could be a bit "eager," we made the suggestion and then left it to the ladies to work out the details.

When I told her, I could see the excitement and the gears turning in her mind. She went to the office where I couldn't hear her and called Jill immediately. She was in that office for more than an hour, I didn't know what they were talking about but I figured longer was better. I started imagining the possibilities, her with Dan and what it would be like to be with Jill. I was so hot it took all my power to keep my hands out of my shorts.

Finally, she came out of the office. She was in a white t-shirt that stopped right at her sexy mound. Her pants were missing, her panties were wet and her nipples were so hard I could see them through the thin shirt. She ran to me and saw the tent in my pants. We ripped off each other's clothes and had a marathon fuck session. I didn't even know sex could be that passionate and primal. I was so absorbed by all the action I didn't even get the chance to ask if I would finally get to meet Jill (although I had an idea the answer was yes). We crashed hard, totally spent.

That was the last thing that happened before she woke me up from my dream. Recovered from her climax, she pushed me on my back and straddled me. I could feel the tip of my cock right at the entrance to that perfect wet pussy. She sat down, so wet I slid in without effort.

Sitting there, me deep inside her, she looked at me and said, "Do you wish this was Jill right now?"

I just groaned.

She slowly started moving up and down, "It's ok, tell me, do you want Jill's tight married pussy right now?"

I smiled and said, "maybe."

She lifted herself up so that I was out of her now, my head poised right at her wet entrance.

"Come on, say it. I want to hear it."

"Yes, I want Jill!"

With that, she slammed her body into me. I had never been that hard and deep before. We went faster and faster, building to that moment of complete and utter bliss. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore, she could sense it.

"Deep honey, get deeper! Show me how you would flood Jill's married pussy."

That was enough for me. I grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled her down hard. I thrust up and felt the first ropes shoot deep inside her. She let out a primal yell, her body milking my shaft which wouldn't stop cumming. We held the position as we came down from the high.

After what seemed like forever, she looked at me and smiled. "I think someone would like to make a new friend."

I smiled back, "You didn't seem to mind either. Did you?"

She moved to cuddle into my side, totally spent and put her head on my chest.

She yawned and, almost as an afterthought, brought her mouth to my ear whispering, "It was an awesome fantasy honey. But just think, you can compare it to the real thing in just a couple of months."