The Deep South

Story Info
A city boy finds himself in quite the predicament.
2.2k words
4.21
21.3k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sheakj
Sheakj
17 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. Reader discretion is advised. I hope you enjoy my first story on this site please tell me how you feel either voting and/or leaving a review.

Jeff Parrish was your typical 25-year-old college graduate. He had a very chiseled look, nice brown short hair, and had a decent build as far as physiques go. He graduated from Florida State University with a major in communications. However, finding a job had been more difficult than he thought, and it was starting to stress him out. After spending so much time in the city, Jeff decided now was the time to take a sabbatical from the city air. He decided to spend some time down in the more rural areas of Florida. It had only been six hours since leaving Tallahassee; he had been on the open road for a while. Worst of all it was starting to get dark, he drove around trying to find anyplace he could find. There were no hotels, but he did see a dirt path leading somewhere. He did not want to stay at a stranger's house, but he was getting desperate and hungry. Fortunately, it did not seem that bad of a wood cabin to stay at. He got out of his car, and stepped onto the porch before knocking on the door.

The door opened and a beautiful lady with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes who looked to be around his age opened the door wearing short-shorts and a red tubetop. She was barefoot and about a foot shorter than Jeff.

"Yes, may I help you?" She asked.

Jeff regained his focus. "Sorry to intrude on you, ma'am. I've been driving around and there is no place for me to stay or eat. Could you point me in the right direction?"

She smiled at him, "I was just about to finish making supper. Why don't you join me?" The woman asked.

Jeff was taken aback for a moment, but the rumble in his stomach pushed all doubts aside. "Um, sure... What's your name?" He asked her.

"Blaire." She simply replied. "May I have yours?" Blaire asked.

"It's Jeff." He told her.

"Jeff, now ain't that a lovely name." She told him practically scanning him. Not that Jeff didn't mind.

"Where you from?" Blaire asked with a seductive smile.

Jeff's heart felt like it skipped a beat and could feel an erection growing in his pants.

"Well, I'm from Pittsburg, though I live in Tallahassee." She leaned in closer. "I attended Florida State." He blurted out.

"That explains it. Never had a chance to go to college, though I don't mind one bit." Blaire said as she walked towards her kitchen. "I'm guessin' you've never been outside the cities much have ya."

"Well, I have been in the outdoors before. I've just been having some problems and needed space."

"Girl issues?" She asked sounding slightly concerned.

Jeff smirked upon hearing this. "No, I haven't seen anyone in quite a while." He told her.

Blaire smiled at him before she remembered to go back to the kitchen. She turned away from Jeff and he could see that she was wearing a thong that only further enticed him. It looked like she was making a stew of some sort.

"Why don't you have a seat at the table?" She told him.

"Sure." He looked around the house it was bigger than he expected, but still fairly small. He could only see two other doors past the dining/living room fusion Blaire had.

"Do you expect company a lot or no?" Jeff asked.

"Other than my family, not much. My family lives close by, I work at a gas station and mechanic place run by my cousin and older brother." Blaire told him as she got the stew out into two bowls. "I don't have much friends here, nor do I get to know most people well. It's sort of draining, really." She added bringing them over to her. She got out two cans of beer two for them.

"I'm sorry to hear about that." Jeff told her.

Blaire sat next to him. Jeff took a spoonful of the stew and it was quite good. There was beef, potatoes, and carrots in it. As well as something else that he could not understand.

Blaire sipped her bowl watching him. It caused Jeff to act rather suspicious especially when she began to brush her hand against his pants. Jeff started to feel strange his head started spinning.

"You okay, city boy?" Blaire asked in an uncharacteristic flirtatious and mocking tone.

'I'm starting to feel..." He said before Blaire kissed him.

Not long, she broke the kiss and held onto his hand.

"Here lemme help you." Blaire said as she got up from the table and guided him to the next room.

Jeff woke up his vision was slightly blurry before his eyes started to adjust. He could feel that he was on some sort of mattress and realized that it was a bedroom. The room was lit by a series of candles looking like they were out for some romantic purpose. Jeff tried to get out of the bed, but could feel his arms and legs being held to the bed frame and end by rope. Then he realized, to his horror, that he had no clothes on at all. Jeff tried to tug himself free, but to no avail. He then heard footsteps from the other side of the door. The door opened and it was Blaire wearing a small, white nightie.

"Oh you're up." She said a smile on her face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jeff demanded.

"Ooooh... Someone's feelin' quite cranky." Blaire teased. "Sorry, city boy. I put a little somethin' in your stew."

"Why?" He demanded.

"Remember when I told you how lonely I get?" She rhetorically asked. "I have not been with a man in quite some time."

"Look if that's what you want, I'd happily sleep with you. I would have done so if you asked too." Jeff told her trying to get himself free. "Just untie these ropes, please." He pleaded.

"You say that now, I know how you city folk go around. You'd probably just ditch me the moment you'd wake up. Well, that ain't happenin', baby! I like you Jeff, which is why you're gonna become my husband. You're also gonna give me a baby too one of these days." Blaire told him as she sauntered over, slowly taking off the hems of her nightie from her shoulders.

"What?!" Jeff only managed to blurt out.

"That's right, you're gonna be stayin' with me for quite a while." She said as the nightie fell off her body. Jeff watched on in both horror and sexual attraction upon looking at her naked body. Her breasts were naturally perky and all natural. Blaire began to play with her breasts for a bit noticing how enticed Jeff looked. His penis started to grow more erect.

"Don't do this!" Jeff pleaded.

"Why? Looks like you're enjoyin' this, from where I'm standin'." She seductively told him. Jeff saw that she was wearing red lipstick.

Jeff looked as his erection got even longer. He hated his body for betraying him.

"You're gonna love me." Blaire told him as she climbed on top of him. Blaire then sensually kissed him on the lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth and wrestled for dominance. She broke off the kiss and rested beside him, beginning to stroke his cock. Blaire pumped it up and down as it began to grow fully erect.

"Oh lord, I didn't know they could grow that big." She told him.

"Shut up." Jeff simply told her feeling slightly embarrassed.

Blaire did not seem that insulted.

"Oh, you don't like when I talk about your cock." She said slowly stroking it. "It's just so big." She said as the blonde started to kiss it.

Jeffs' eyes widened upon feeling her lips kiss it leaving lipstick marks on his cock.

"Now then, let's get started." She said running her hands down her body. She kissed him once more before going down to his cock.

Blaire slowly licked the tip of his dick and Jeff tried his best to look away, but couldn't. She slowly went from the top all the way to its base. Jeff's grip clenched as she sucked him off. Her saliva tickled his member as her tongue brushed the underside of his penis. Blaire looked into his eyes unbothered by the fury bellowing in Jeff. She began to shift around putting her pussy in his face. She began to rub it against his mouth, it was quite wet, which he had kept shut. Jeff turned his head away as she began to coax him to lick.

"C'mon city boy time to lick it." She ordered before going back to sucking him off.

"Go to hell." Jeff defiantly told her.

"Is that how you're gonna be. Fine guess we're doin' this the hard way." She told him.

Blaire moved away from his cock and climbed on top of his face facing the bed railing.

"Now lick!" She ordered as she began to pull his hair.

"Ah! You bitch!" He told her causing Blaire to tug harder.

"You'd best start usin' that mouth for something other than yappin'." She commanded pulling harder.

Jeff felt as though she was actually going to pull not just his hair, but his scalp too and began to lap at her pussy. Blaire began to let out some gasps in pleasure loosening her grip.

"That's it! You can do it, city boy!" She encouraged. "Make me feel good!"

Jeff began to stick his tongue even deeper inside her all while picking up the pace.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried out before stopping.

Once more she kissed Jeff on the mouth as he started to huff in air.

Blaire moved back towards his cock and grabbed it. Jeff started to realize he had no condom on.

"Wait I don't have any protection!" He pleaded.

"Oh don't worry, I'm on the pill." She told him as she inserted his cock into her pussy. Blaire let out a low moan while Jeff grit his teeth trying to hide how satisfying she felt. "Or am I?" She teased, which caused Jeff's eyes to widen from fear.

Blaire began to move back and forth slowly trying to build up speed. She rubbed her hands down the rest of his body. The mattress underneath them began to creak as the sound of flesh-on-flesh followed along with it.

"C'mon baby! Oh! That's it!" She said as she rode him faster. Her long blonde locks whipped around as she frequently shook her head.

"You love fuckin' my pussy, don't ya!" Blaire she asked.

Jeff's legs wriggled about as she rode him. The crazy blonde lowered herself closer to his face.

"C'mon tell me, how's it make ya feel." Blaire told him as she ground down hard on Jeff's cock. She savored the sensation. Her blue eyes trying to pierce a hole into his closed eyelids

"Yes." Jeff simply replied without thinking. He opened his eyes upon realization.

"Say it again." She demanded a smile on her face as she slapped him.

"Yes." Jeff told her once more.

"Yeah, you love fuckin' my pussy!" Blaire said as she shoved his face in between her tits.

All Jeff could do was moan out to all while futilely trying to break free. He was almost on the verge of cumming, but dreaded the possibility of doing so.

Suddenly like a shockwave, Blaire stopped as a wave of pleasure consumed her all while holding Jeff to her chest. After her orgasm, she looked down at Jeff who had yet to cum.

"My such a gentlemen, we have here. I guess my pa was wrong at how rude you Yanks can be. Though he was wrong about a lotta things." Blaire told him before bopping him on the nose. She moved her legs forward, putting her feet beside his head. She held up her body with her arms and began thrust herself back and forth.

Jeff realized that he was reaching the end of his rope, his testicles were starting to swell.

"Please, don..." He was about to say before Blaire put her right foot in his mouth.

"Sssshhhh!" She shushed "It's about to be all over soon." Blaire soothed.

Jeff tried to spit her foot out and even bit it, but that only seemed to turn her on even more. Blaire began to gyrate her hips faster and that was it.

Jeff's eyes opened as he felt himself shoot his load into her vagina. His head started to swell from both pleasure and pain. Blaire seemed pleased and took out her foot. Jeff gasped for air as he came down from the highs of his orgasm. Blaire got off the bed and went to the night rest to pick something up.

"Oh god..." He uttered trying to piece what had just happened..

"You were wonderful, darlin'. I can't wait for tomorrow." Blaire told him as she shoved a pill into his mouth. Blaire put her hands all over his mouth to prevent him from spitting it out. Soon enough, Jeff swallowed the pill and got drowsy once more.

Blaire began to blow out all the candles as she went to bed with Jeff. She pulled the covers over both of them and went fast asleep.


Sheakj
Sheakj
17 Followers