All Comments on 'The Delayed Fantasy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Every Once In a While...

...you go and write one of these cuck things.

You said he had a fantasy of her having sex with another man (singular).

Years later she just tells him it's his idea and she is going to fuck other men (plural).

I know it's just a short Bob story but this woman IS a slut and with no morals whatsoever.

Anyway, not our favorite from you but well done.

Personally, he needs to get away from her - no class, no scruples and she is going to screw anyone she wants, whenever she wants.

Thanks Bob.

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago
1 star

"It was almost seven years ago when I told my wife that my biggest fantasy was to watch her have sex with another man."

I stopped reading at that point. Men that have such a fetish should not be married. I am guessing by the comments this is another JPB cuckothon. No thanks.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Rob

you mispelt the word "'THE"

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Rob that wasnt his fantasy

The very two lines of the story was for him to watch her fuck another man.

How is going away for 3 days on a gang bang the same thing?

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Sick

I Used to like your stories mainly because of the strong male characters. I'm sure there are plenty of others out there whO enjoy their wife or girl friends being gang banged and will replace me as a fan to your writing. Call it insecurity or just a closed mind but I just cannot relate to willing cuckold wimpass men

blufreezeblufreezeabout 13 years ago
big dummy...

way to go...bob. see what happens when you write 393,000 great stories in a row. then a bunch of literary pipis come at you with, they don't like the way you spelled "the", agreed cuckolding, 7 year memories, etc. i'm not ging to read any of your shitty stories again either. well that is until the next one. and the correct spelling is phouc. (that's vietnamese) oh hell...stay with fuck. you'll just get hammered again.

bobby9909bobby9909about 13 years ago
Hard to describe

my dissapointment. I agree, it was NOT his fantasy.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Hmmmm

Well, I imagine that were here because we like to read about cheaters in the LW section of this site, but I'd venture to speculate that most commentators prefer prefer strong spouses to weak ones. I'll agree with others that the husband should be pissed, he wanted to voyeur the event or even be in on a threesome, not sit at home while she partied. Not reconcilable fantasies, swinging is one thing and what she's doing is another. I think the story would be more consistent if he remained reticent to her plan .. He sent her off warmly with a have a good time parting statement.... Why would he give her the green light to proceed if he wasn't happy about her version of the fantasy road they were about to embark on?? Oh well, it's your story not mine. Thanks for another story Mr. Bob.

Disclaimer: typed on my iPhone with fat fingers, may contain grammatical inconsistencies. If this bothers you, then FOAD.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
You The Man!!!

This was just plain crap!!!!!!!! but still a cut above most.

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityabout 13 years ago
Self cuck male humiliation story

well bobie back to yourself I see. This story about a weak sick husband who pimps out his wife is just your normal style.<P>

Next you will be sucking others curdled warm stringie cum from her red stretched cunt.<P>

really sick bobie - you really never changed did you cuckster.

chastenchastenalmost 13 years ago
Not up to your usual

The interesting part was the conflict between not really minding if she had sex with another man and the "like it or lump it," but you dropped that right out of the story after introducing it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
JPB, what are you really up to?

Just when you have a few stories where the male lead shows some stones, and your audience was beginning to grudgingly admit you are a pretty good writer and that you had matured beyond the wimp-cuck genre, what do we find? Well, in the immortal words of Ronald Reagen, "Here we go, again." Sorry, bro, unno starro . . .

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I concur

Not really that into it. She isn't showing him any respect and he's treating her like a thing. I give them 6 months

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Another JPB wimp husband

That wasn't his fantasy. That was hers. And she didn't discuss it with him, she just dropped it on him. I refer JPB to his Dark Trilogy series. Pick the third story ending and put it on the end of this sorry story. THEN and only then do you have both a good story and a good ending.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

just a cheating skank whore who wants cuckie to support her as she gets strange cock.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
Damn It Bob

You just love to screw with our brains. These are intelligent people, nowhere did he want her to be a whore or slut, just have sex with another guy while he watched.

SHE, is a devious, underhanded slut and a cheat and typical of quick witted intelligent women, she tells him it's his idea.

Bob, make the guy a cuck right up front, we really enjoy your stories but not the insults. Most of us have some semblance of education and life experiences and you are an entertaining story teller...Grow UP Damnit!!!

Oh, and you're old enough so just cut it out and Yes - we know you give a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JPB

I think this is the bottom of the pail

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AT LEAST

it made the pail. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha - too funny.

She shuts down his fantasy and then, years later, she just tells him she's going to live out her fantasies? What that is called is being a stone cold bitch. When she got home I would think she would have found the locks on the house changed, her things in garbage bags in the garage with his wedding ring sitting on top of the divorce papers. Of course he recorded her fucking the other men and played the tape for his attorney, who immediately filed the divorce papers using infidelity as the reason for the divorce. It matters not whether or not the state you're in is no-fault. He could still list a reason and then make sure all their friends and family knew exactly who cause the divorce. No way he becomes a cum sucking willing cuckold. Bad ending Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad, just really bad!

Way, way below your customary standards. She's just a whore, and I really don't know what he is. Calling him a cuckold doesn't really describe it, particularly because they've got a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

Very poor

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
sick

why get married?

stay single and do what you want

why put up a front?

no fucking wonder our society is gone to the shits.

i pity the children who will sooner or later be orphans because their parents played russian roulette with all the STD`s out there without a care of consequences.

may all these fucked up people rot in hell where they belong.

remember fantasies are just fantasies and not realities

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Troll

JPB the master of the troll story, just for his cuck fans.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Great job Bob. I loved it.

It looks like Bob has once again managed to piss off his readers. Whenever he writes a story in which one of the main characters is an empowered woman comments label the male character a cuck, wimp. They think he should be a Neanderthal and kick her to the curb. Get rid of her; move on. After HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED? In this case it is almost as though they didn’t bother reading the story. In the end HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED. Granted she could have handled it better, but he got over it. HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED!!! She has taken to hotwifing like a duck to water. The story ended with him overcome with lust and planning her next gangbang. These commenter’s obviously know nothing about hotwifing and how the wife has to go through a four stage process before committing if she does at all. This process can take a long time. Ask yourself if in the end he would be happier with her or without her? I loved this story and made it a favorite. I gave it a 5*rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

What a load of crap.Also commentators 06/08/19 and 01/15/19 should stick to reading comics,if they thought this crap was good they obviously struggle to read joined up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This one fires on all cylinders

Top marks.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Another

Another really bad story, and the hilarious comment about the evolution of a Hotwife like it's a real thing. In my experience, a whore by any other name is just a whore.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

It's an ok story but it needs way more of an effort to an ending. Also, there is a huge difference of wanting to watch your wife and letting her run amuck and screw everything without the husband there watching.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
This

This author is gold medal standard in writing crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS