The Demon and the Hellhound

Story Info
A Hellhound seduces a demon for some fun.
2.1k words
4.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Osirius growled, though the demon was perfectly comfortable sitting on a hillock overlooking one of the many cities of hell. Of course, there were buildings on fire and screams in the air, but out there on the barren grass was somewhere where he could relax, his serpent tail twitching back and forth, tongue flickering out to quest and to taste the air. A tall demon, he was a hybrid of many parts, though there was something more wolf-like in his demeanour, two curved horns arching back from his head, with a smaller set below them. His feathered wings spread out from his shoulder blades, bearing the appearance of being dipped in blood: a fitting look for hell.

Yet his body was that of a herbivore, despite being in hell, a softer round to his muzzle than that which a wolf may have had, his chest bare and muscled with a short coat of hair to cover it. It was always warm down in hell anyway. Some would have called Osirius a minotaur of sorts, but the demon called himself whatever the hell he wanted, his lower half appearing distinctly different with a thicker coat of hair and cloven hooves.

Either way, he was his own demon and more than settled out there, chewing lightly, thoughtfully, though there were no thoughts in his head. Amongst the screams of sinners tormented eternally, there was no better place for him to relax.

"Oy, feather-brain!"

He winced, opening one eye, though he didn't want to look too awake, not as the hellhound sauntered towards him. Although the theme of hell, as a general rule with all the fire and brimstone and whatnot, was black and red, the hellhound's wings were spread and bat-like, smoky-grey tipped with blue. Her fur was a deep sapphire, struck through with a similar grey underbelly, though her muzzle too was accentuated with grey, making it look leaner than it was. Of course, Sinera's eyes were the glowing, amber orbs of the underworld, flickering with the fire that made a hellhound, well...a hellhound. That she wasn't a four-legged one with the drooling, slavering jaws to go with it was a surprise to him.

Osirius growled, half-turning away.

"Leave me be, succubus, I've not got the time for the likes of you today."

"Ohhhhh?"

She grinned, taking a swig from a large bottle of liquor -- much larger than what they could get down there on little ol' earth -- vodka burning her throat as it went down the hatch. It was cheap and nasty: exactly the way Sinera liked it!

"Look, look, look..." She hiccupped, swaying, even though true drunkenness didn't affect anyone in hell. "Look...you... Osirius, was it? Ah, it doesn't matter. I'm bored, demon, and you're going to fuck the undead daylights out of me... 'Kay? We clear there, bud?"

He rolled his eyes, the hellhound draping herself over his shoulder. She was only about two-thirds of his size, yet her personality by far outmatched her appearance as he shrugged her off.

"And why would I do that?" He scoffed, shifting away from her, his back to a lightning scorched tree. "Go away and find your pack... Maybe they'll give you a knot or two."

"Oh, nooooo..."

For a hellhound, she had one hell of a purr on her and he grumbled distrustfully, the hellhound practically dangling off his horns as she pulled his head in close to hers, standing in his lap. Her eyes flickered with hellfire and Osirius tried to draw away without hurting her: he had enough of harm and torture when, of course, it was his turn to do it. A demon in hell, after all, had plenty of duties to undertake with sinners daily. It was not a place for holidaymakers, as much as some upon earth thought that it was a place they could visit. Once someone was down there, they were there to stay.

"No, demon, see here, you say," she breathed, alcohol reeking on her breath. "You're going to do this for me and Sinera here is going to make you feel real good, hm? Make it worth your time..."

Although she'd been wearing a torn shirt and something that could have been shorts (they had barely covered anything) on her bottom half, the hellhound still arched her back and made a show of stripping off, ripping them from her body with a low howl. Osirius growled and made as if to stand, but the now naked hellhound ground down into his crotch, her legs spread, in the perfect position to tease the demon into a frenzy.

It was not, per se, that Osirius didn't want sex, only that he more often than not preferred to keep himself to himself, the spark of his days more than enough for him. He had a place in hell and he was content with it, but no demon could resist the raunchiness of sexual debauchery, a pair of round, heaving tits in his face. He snorted, whuffling softly with his softer, more goat-like lips, the hellhound's eyes gleaming as she dragged his head in against them, the softness of her breasts squashing around his face.

"Mmm, yeah, big boi," Sinera crooned darkly. "Get right in there!"

He snorted, bearing her back, his body moving without his mind actively thinking about it, pinning her on her back in the barren, bare grass, hard ground pressing up against them. It could have been uncomfortable for a sinner to lie on, but, for them, it was the perfect place to fuck, the demon scowling distastefully at the dog-like hound with a thick mane of rough, grey hair. It ringed her head as she laid back and arched up against his emerging dick like the succubus she was, though she was nothing of an angel, even if it briefly gave her the appearance of having a dark halo.

"There now, isn't that better?"

He didn't know what he thought about that, not as lust overcame him, a smirk tugging at his lips, cock jerking, twitching, flexing and pulsing as blood was sent to all the right places of his body. His wings flared, a stray feather drifting off, the spear of his cock driving straight between her legs as he covered her body with his.

The hellhound howled in orgasm as he plunged into her, stroke after stroke of his mighty breeding spire stretching her out, the screams of hell in the background. Somewhere in the distance, an explosion set off, fireworks blasting across the sky, though they filled the entirety of it, not just a section: it was hell, after all. Osirius snarled, plunging into her, holding her by the throat, all while the hellhound panted, tongue lolling out lustfully.

Words were stolen from her as he fucked her, lost in the moment, skin prickling with need. He was a mindless fucking machine when he was inside another fur and her cunt gripped him so sweetly, as if her succubus pussy never again wanted to let him go. The demon could not think about anything other than her, losing himself even as he became the basest form of who he was, grunting and heavily, wings flared out. He cast a striking shadow against the nightmarish sky of crude and lewd fireworks, slamming in over and over again, harder and harder.

Sinera squealed and barked breathlessly in climax once again, though he was not holding her as tightly by the throat as she would have liked. That was all part of the fun, however, for a succubus, in breaking another down, milking them and teasing them until they couldn't help but lose themselves to their most carnal self. It was what hell was all about to her! To a succubus, at least.

She squeezed around him until Osirius could hold back no more, ploughing her with a throaty roar, cock exploding, balls aching, filling her with devious ropes of creamy seed. As a demon, he could cum and cum, more seed than ever splashing up within her well-used pussy, her lower abdomen bloating out a little where the sheer volume of cum that he produced was forced up into her womb. Osirius heaved and pushed harder, stretching her out around his dick, cream spurting back down the length of his cock where her body simply could not hold it anymore.

"Ohhh, yeahhh, baby!" She howled. "Give it to me, you fucking demon stud!"

Not the most original language, but down in hell Osirius was more than willing to take what he could get, rolling his eyes and sitting back. Crouching, he kept his body low as he raised the hellhound, her pussy a slutty, messy cream-pie of his lust, though he was not about to not take advantage of her now that he'd begun. Her bat wings flapped as he slammed her down on his dick again, her howl of orgasm telling the demon all he needed to do about it.

With the hellhound facing away from him, he let her scrabble to find purchase on his legs, though he didn't really care if she managed to support herself or not. All Osirius cared about was immediate pleasure and immediate needs, which was, perhaps, one of the reasons why he kept more to himself than other demons and such in hell. He didn't always want to fall prey to the instinct of one born in hell. There was more to him than that.

But that did not mean that sex was not good and did not make his tongue loll out hungrily as he climaxed inside her again, her body not able to hold every drop of his cream, even as she twisted and bucked on him. Sinera was not sex-starved by any means, but acted like she had never had sex in months as cum slopped from her, mixed with her arousal, the scent of her juices as heavy in the air as sweat and his seed.

One more... No, as many as his aching, powerful body needed, licking his lips, snarling quietly, pressing on, pinning the slut of a succubus down on all fours. The hellhound arched her back and practically ground onto his rampant cock, taking it all, humping onto it with whimpers and howls.

"Yeah, fuck... Fuuuuuck meeeee!"

He lost track of how many orgasms the hellhound had on his dick, but that did not matter, not as his eyes gleamed with the power of hell, slamming into her, not needing to hold the hellhound. Sinera was right there for him, cum slopping and drooling from her pussy, tight enough for him to fuck and yet still sloppy and loose enough that there was no restriction to him in pounding her with every inch of dick he had to give. He slammed into her with raw, wild abandon, her stomach bulging slightly around his cock with every thrust.

It was raw and it was wild and it was messy, cum slopping everywhere, splattering the ground, orgasm after orgasm tearing through them. Her stomach bulged lightly with his seed, yet most of it drooled out of her, marking her inner thighs and soaking into her fur, though when it came to Osirius there was always more where that came from. One messy cream-pie after the other splurged from her pussy, bred in every position, her tail lifted at all times to show her readiness. As if there was ever a time that a succubus was not ready.

Even when he laid back, paws behind his head, merely letting her ride him as cum gushed from her pussy, marking his crotch and thighs too, Osirius didn't mind all that much. It had broken up his day a little, to be fair, though the demon wouldn't have chosen it for himself, if he had been the one taking the lead. That was the benefit, however, of having many succubi around, the hellhound's tongue lolling out crudely as she panted and panted, riding him as if Osirius was the last fuck she'd ever get.

Yet the stain of his cream in her fur would take months even for her to get out... The demon smirked.

It had not been all that much of a bad day after all.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Her An anthro cougar breeds a hermaphrodite stoat in lust...in NonHuman
Beast of Burden Ch. 01 A 17th century wife of an Ottoman is brought low by a curse.in NonHuman
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
Slither Denise experiences the most forbidden of love in the jungle.in NonHuman
More Stories