His New Cock

Story Info
A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!
2.1k words
3.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"What the..."

Eugene scrambled, the lion anthro twisted up in the bedsheets -- though that was not what had woken him. His mane was ruffled and the sheets were altogether too warm, but he was not in his own bed.

"Ah..."

Oh, that was right, the lion had been staying over with Jane, a workout personality star who had transformed the lives of many across the nation. Not that he knew her by that alone, but they had enjoyed some flings together and some personal time -- intimate time that did not always have to be sexual in nature. The tall mare was a good bit taller than he was, though even Eugene would have said he was on the shorter side, though it was her smooth, powerful musculature and large breasts that entirely dwarfed him.

With a long, golden-blonde mane that reached far, far down her back, usually tied up so it was drawn away from her face, there was always a ready smile on her face. Yet she stirred in the bed beside him, grumbling faintly, her hair a messy halo around her head, pillows all askew.

"Mmmph, Eugene, darling..." She nickered throatily, blinking awake slowly but surely. "It's so early..."

Her hand reached for him, stroking his thigh -- and then encountered the strange "largeness" that had drawn his attention initially. Yet Eugene hadn't known how to put words to the fact his cock had changed, fleshing out his sheath and throbbing against his belly as Jane paid closer attention, pushing the sheets back from their bodies.

"Ohhh," she whinnied, the sound taking on a higher pitch when she did that. "That's a lovely length you have there, darling... A big enough horse cock to fill me nicely!"

Eugene blushed, flustered, and put up his paws, trying to ward her off. Not because the feline didn't want her attention, after all, but he just had to get a handle on things! Everything had changed so quickly, his cock aching and throbbing, that decidedly equine flare plumping up thickly as he moaned and shook his head.

"Unff... Ah, wait... Jane? What's happened? This isn't normal!"

"No, no, darling," she said soothingly, brushing his mane back from his face with one hand as she stroked his cock with the other, teasing the thick meat to full hardness. "Oh, no... This is all alright... It happens sometimes, sleeping with a mare like me."

Eugene was unsure what that meant, but, well...he had little chance to do anything at all as Jane gripped his cock, even her fingers not folding all the way around his shaft anymore. That was strange, so very strange, sensation spread out along the full length of his dick.

"Oof... Mmmm..."

He groaned and the mare tucked him in against her as she massaged his cock, kneading very lightly with her fingers over the medial ring and down to the fleshy, equine sheath at the base. It strained tightly around the fat girth, betraying just how big he usually was, though the lion felt a little more settled when his back was to her large breasts, Jane's warmth seeping into him.

"Mmmm..."

Eugene moaned lightly, his tail flicking against her thigh, languishing in the moment. Desire was just that and it had to be paid its due attention, even as he rolled his hips, fighting with the urge to thrust as she teased his cock.

"Here... Oh, you will be so sensitive here, darling Eugene," she said, though her voice sounded as if she was praising him, strangely so. "Here..." Her fingers brushed his flare, curling around and sweeping up around the edges. "So thick... Mmm, it's even spongy."

He grunted, tongue pushing lustfully from his mouth, though he didn't want to pant like a common canine. No, that would not be very becoming of him, not when he was around Jane, the workout goddess with a gleaming, white coat. Yet he understood too that he had nothing to worry about, not with her, not as the mare laid him gently back on the bed, a warm look on her face.

"Oh, dear, you need some teaching..." She murmured. "Let me take care of you, kitten, I've got this all in hand, just for you."

"Unff... Yes... Okay... Ohhh!"

He moaned again, too sensitive as she slid down his body, lips brushing the head of his cock. He hadn't expected a reaction like that, glad only that the fur on his cheeks mostly hid his blush, though Jane's sensitive ears, most likely, picked up on his racing heartbeat. She always seemed to know exactly what he was thinking and feeling without him saying anything, which was just one of the many things about Jane that amazed him. And there was so very much of her to amaze.

Her hand worked up and down the length of his cock, lightly pulling and tugging at his skin, though he squirmed under her touch. Everything was so different -- and his cock was so much larger too! He easily had another twelve inches, minimum, on his old length, which, to be fair, was most likely the size of cock Jane was more used to. She was comfortable with him, however, and it was about what they could do for each other, how they pleased one another -- not simply how big or not his cock was.

He growled under his breath as she slid her lips around his cock, suckling on the flared head, though it was by no means swollen to its fullest extent even then. Eugene swallowed a groan, panting heavily, his tongue fluttering between his teeth as he relaxed down, letting Jane do what she did best. He'd always been more comfortable following than leading and Jane was such a gentle domme that she had a way about her of making him feel as if everything was okay, even if something very strange had occurred.

"Ohhhh... That feels...so tight?"

"Mmm, it's going to be different, honey," she reassured him, lips breaking from his cock briefly in a wet pop. "Relax now, it's all okay..."

Hissing through his teeth at the rush of sensations, Eugene clawed at the bedsheets, cutting into them, though that didn't matter. Not when there was so much happening between them, his cock pulsating and throbbing lightly as Jane suckled on him, sliding her lips slowly further and further down the length of his cock.

"Mmmmm..."

She hummed lightly around him, taking his cock deep into the back of her mouth. He'd never reached the back of her mouth before! Her fleshy tongue, wide and pressing, cradled his cock more easily with him having a smoother shaft than before, yet there was too much to take in.

Even the medial ring had a rough pull to it, the base of his cock slightly less sensitive, though thicker and meatier. Eugene moaned, fumbling for a moment, gripping her mane with one paw, though he wound his fingers more gently between the golden strands, not wanting to pull out anything in the heat of his lust. Her lips suckled lewdly at him, a slick, wet slurp rising from where her lips met his cock, every pulse and throb of his shaft inside her mouth bringing a fresh flush of pleasure.

"Ohhhh..."

Heat simmered down the full length of his meat, the mare bobbing her head slowly, allowing him to savour every moment. There was no rush there, none at all, and Eugene let himself drift, safe knowing that Jane would catch him once more if he ever wavered too far.

Jane worked his cock over, ears twitching, the lion watching her through half-lidded eyes, his eyelashes somewhat shading her from view. Yet he wanted to take in every moment, even his toes twitching and flexing, his tail trying its best to sweep back and forth across the bed in that feline fashion, even if his buttocks had it partly trapped under his body.

The pull of her soft, fleshy lips around his cock made him want to thrust and Eugene lustfully followed the motion, though Jane gripped the base of his cock, half holding him back. She settled him there, though his glutes trembled as if wanting to contract further, to spend his lust and give in to a baser, deeper instinct still. She may not have been using words, but the intimate way in which she held his cock within her warm, wet mouth was the best way he could ever have imagined to have her teach him what it meant to have a stallion's cock.

Even if he was not a stallion...but who cared about anything like that? He yowled, putting an arch into his back as he sought to keep his glutes pinned down for her pleasure, though the mare had the lion right where she wanted him to be. She suckled on his cock and played her tongue crudely into the slit at the tip, a small part of his shaft that he had never really thought of at all before. Yet it was large enough on an equine-shaped shaft for her to scoop lightly into it and show him just how even those tingling, little sensations could be played to their very best advantage.

"Mmmmm..." Something ached deep inside, his balls aching, the lion reaching between his legs to feel just how much fuller and rounder they were too. "Ah... Jane... Close... Mmmm!"

She moaned around him, trying to cast her eyes up the length of the lion's body but, well, the position was not conducive to that, even with her longer muzzle. So, she had to keep sucking, bobbing her head more urgently on his cock, pulling him along, even though she was controlling his orgasm, rushing the lion to the edge.

However, it was not to be his only orgasm of his time with a horse cock, so Eugene didn't have to worry that his time with a shaft like that was wasted, oh no. Not as Jane drew his cock closer to the edge, her lips and tongue skilfully pulling along the full length of his cock, massaging it even as she mimicked how he would thrust into her.

Soon, very soon...

The lion roared, lips pulling back from his sharp teeth, as orgasm ripped through him, though it was Jane, really, who showed him just what the force of that entailed. She sank all the way down on his cock, lips tightly pursed around the base, shoving his sheath but just a little more so she could get every sliver of his length into her mouth. Jane's moans eased into his cock, coaxing out the throbbing delight of climax, spurt after spurt of virile seed leaving him.

She gulped down every drop as she took his length into her throat, not even getting to taste it as she swallowed around his aching flare, which had plumped out even more at the point of orgasm. Eugene was nothing more than a passenger to his own pleasure as he grunted thickly, roar wavering from his lips, need coursing through him as he spent what he thought was everything he had to give.

It was exquisite in a way he could never have expected, able to relish in every throb running down the full length of his dick, leaving him in a prickle of sensation, right at the head of his shaft. Her throat tensed softly around his flare and he could not help but let loose every throb of seed down her throat, letting Jane take everything she wanted from him as they learned just what this new part of him could do.

But his orgasm tapered down with the softening of his cock, still left half-hard and aching, pulsating faintly within the grip of her mouth and hand. The mare nickered softly as she pulled back, massaging his cock with one hand, murmuring words of praise. Yet the lion sprawled on the bed, one arm flung out, the other softly rubbing behind her ears, head spinning as he fought to recover himself.

"Oh, we are going to have a lot of fun with this, honey..."

He panted open-mouthed, lips twisting in the illusion of a smile.

Surely, they would, but only the experience itself would tell just how far they could go with a thick length of horse cock to play with...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare29 days agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
Lustful Relations Pt. 02 Fyr and Chem lust for the same demon-cougar of lust...in NonHuman
More Stories