All Comments on 'The Demon in My Bed'

by Eyetheo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies10 months ago

I've always been turned on by forced sex scenes. I don't mean all the punching and physical violence, like in this story! I mean, a man grabs me. I say I don't want to do this anymore. He tells me he's going to fuck me anyway! I know I have to keep letting him because he has something over me, like in this story (he's my boss, and I need the job).

Once I give in and accept it, I know he'll treat me better, like you wrote, as his boss was fuckin him.. "That's good, baby. That's my boy. Oh, so sweet. So good. I'm so glad you trusted me to help you. This feels so right, doesn't it? Do you love it? Answer me." and, "Good boy. That's my baby. And you are my baby, you know that right? This is how it's gonna be from now on. You're a sheath for my cock. You're gonna give it to me whenever and however I want it. You are mine. Never talk back to me again. Do you understand me?" His voice was more authoritative near the end, like he was chastising an employee at work.

Noting like in your story happened to me. No one has ever told me I didn't have a choice anymore.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

This is not one of those sexy Dom/sub stories about testing sexual limits. It's not even an S/M story about pain endurance. This is about a violent attack and rape, period! There's nothing hot about waking up the next morning so battered that you have to take a week off of work. Of course, Jason approved Henry's leave of absence, he didn't want any questions asked! If Henry had been smart, he'd have taken pictures the next morning of his bruised and bloody body and face and also of Jason still sleeping in his bed and used them accordingly.

leo_thedirewolfleo_thedirewolf10 months ago

You're such a good writer! The scenes are described so well, and the setting too. That said, I was not aroused. This felt like a very realistic rape scene. I'm not gonna judge you, because I've enjoyed non-con forced stories. I would be a hypocrite, then. But if I could guess why I didn't enjoy this one, it's because you created a very realistic situation, an abusive, unsexy, horrible situation and then tried to turn it around and make it hot in a very unrealistic way. I didn't buy that after getting raped without lube, MC was just able to enjoy afterwards. It would be more realistic if he chose to pretend. You don't get away with realistic > unrealistic, choose one and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You gave a warning for a "non-consent/reluctance" but you blew past the line into rape. This story does not belong here.

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet869 months ago

It was a great start and I hope you continue writing.

Turning502019Turning5020199 months ago

Good start abit to much violence for me. Solid writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is actual Rape! It is not okay.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not normally into noncon but this was hot. Love the desperation as he tries to get away. BTW you gave plenty of warning with the disclaimer and the tags so please ignore the people clutching their pearls and write the next chapter please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous