The Demon of My Dreams

Story Info
I summoned a Demon and now he uses me in my dreams.
1.3k words
4.5
20.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered in nervous ecstasy as I came all over the pentagram on my floor. Around it were 5 candles on each point, an 8 inch dildo and a collar and chain leash. I quivered and dropped to my knees, chanting in Latin, barely audible as the orgasm I just had took a lot of breath out of me. I completed the summoning ritual and waited, naked and on my knees, ready to submit to the demon I hoped would come.

Then he appeared. I had closed my eyes in exhaustion and opened them to see something in my room. He stood close to 2 metres tall, with a muscly build and deep red skin, however physically not too indifferent to a human. Minus the horns that shot from the top of his head, over a mess of short black hair. I looked up into his equally black eyes, and he looked down on me, soft, weak and vulnerable.

"You summoned me?" He asked, his voice deep enough for me to feel the words vibrate through my body.

"Y-yes," I answered. "I offer myself to you, f-for your pleasure." I felt my face heat up as I blushed, finally being able to say these words out loud.

The Demon hummed thoughtfully and then said, "Sleep naked and I will consider you willing to let me into your dreams, there I will make full use of you, boy."

"In my dreams?" I asked, slightly puzzled, I had shaven from the nose down and prepared myself to be taken just after the ritual.

"Yes, in your dreams, more discreet, like our little secret." The Demon answered, "You will still feel all sensations on your body when you wake."

"So if I sleep naked, you'll come?" I asked, more to clear it up for myself than anything.

"Yes, it shows me that you consent, if you sleep clothed then I know not to come." The Demon explained.

"I didn't know demons cared about consent?" I questioned, lifting an eyebrow.

"Of course we do, we can only start this arrangement if a deal is made, and we need to have an invitation." The Demon answered, "So, your soul, for sex with me whenever you dream and invite me, do we have a deal?"

I bowed my head, "Yes, we have a deal." I agreed.

"Good, then maybe I will see you tonight." A smirk grew on the demons face before he disappeared.

In excitement I blew out the candles and put all of the stuff I had used to summon the demon away, and then climbed into bed, naked. The anticipation meant it took far longer than normal to sleep, but at some point in the small hours of the morning, I finally drifted off.

In my dream I was in a room with red walls, soft red carpet, and a king sized bed with a black frame silk sheets in a deep red. I was as naked as I was in my real bed while I stood in the middle of the room, waiting. A couple of minutes later the Demon appeared, his muscular body matched the colouring of the walls, only he was now naked too, showing off his long thick Demon cock. I didn't have anything to measure with but I would say it was easily 11 or 12 inches long, and maybe 3 inches in girth.

My mouth drooled as my eyes were transfixed on it. He saw me looking down at it and smirked. I felt his hand on my shoulder guiding me down until his cock was in my face. Without him telling me I put my tongue on the head and put my lips around it, gently suckling on the head.

I heard him moan "Someone's a good boy, I'm gonna have fun corrupting you!"

My mouth was already at the widest it could be around his cock but if it wasn't I would have smiled as he said that. His hand moved to my hair as he grabbed it and forced his cock deeper into my mouth and throat until my lips touched the base. Normally I could only deepthroat a cock half that size but in this dream world I could take it all and hold it, my throat pulsed but I did not gag, this was made better when the Demon growled in pleasure.

"You're doing a good job, even for a pathetic human!" The Demon told me, I felt my cheeks go red but hoped he would bully me more.

He fucked my throat of some time before pulling his cock out fast and slapping me in the face with it. "On the bed, Boy!" He ordered loudly, his finger pointed to the bed. I went to stand but he stopped me. "Crawl." And so I crawled up to the bed, climbed on and presented my ass to him.

"Are you going to defile me now, Master?" I asked, spreading my ass cheeks, giving him a good view of my tight opening.

I felt a hot stinging on my ass as he slapped it. "Oh, yes I am, your soul is mine, and I will use it to get me off." The Demon said.

"Yes please Master, I want you to use me for your pleasure!" I cried out as he slapped my ass again, and again. This caused my to moan but it only seemed to egg him on, slapping my ass raw until I was sure it was as red as the sheets I laid on. By the end of my spanking I had grabbed a pillow and held it for comfort, although I could feel a wet patch on it where I was drooling.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, Boy!" The Demon told me as he climbed on top of me and pushed his massive cock head against my tiny boy hole. I felt each inch rip me open as he pushed in slowly, I cried out and pushed my ass up slightly, silently begging to take it all.

And take it all I did as he thrusted the last inch inside, slapping my already burning ass again but with his hips this time. He let out a cruel laugh as he started fucking me rough. I gripped the pillow tighter, drooling more and more as I moaned incoherent things while he used me like a human fleshlight.

He gripped my hair again and pulled my face up from the silky pillow. "I wanna hear you scream for me, Boy!" He told me. I obeyed crying out and drooling down my chin as he picked up the pace even more.

"Oh god! Fuck me more, please, harder!" I found myself moaning.

The Demon laughed, "You're such a depraved slut, Boy! I love it" as he made me take his whole cock time and time again, never letting up for a second, he knew I was enjoying this, otherwise I would not have summoned him.

I could feel my mind going blank as the Demon roared and I felt a tide of hot cum fill my ass. His cock pulsed so hard it shook my body, sending wave after wave of pain and pleasure through my body. He let go of my hair, causing me to flop down to the pillow I had been holding, and then he pulled his cock away, leaving my hole gaping and filled with Demon cum.

"You were a good fuck, for a human." He said as he slapped my ass one last time and I woke up.

My covers had been discarded on the floor in my sleep and the sunlight of a new day bathed my bare skin. I had woken up in the same position I was in when my dream had ended, and I could still feel every sensation I had felt. My face burned where the Demon's cock had slapped me, my ass burned and was red raw from the spanking, and even though I checked and I wasn't leaking cum, I could still feel my insides where his cock had used me, as well as the heat of the demon cum I was bred with.

I lay there for a moment, remembering everything from the dream, and promised myself I would sleep naked tonight and be taken again by my Demon Master.