The demon queen's rose

Story Info
A beautiful demom queen and her cute partner.
780 words
4.19
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eric. I guess I am pretty short for a guy at 5'7". Um, I'm Hispanic. I have a lean and toned body, shaggy dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

I may look like a normal college sophomore but I secretly serve the most beautiful and elegant woman I have ever met: Succubus queen, Morgana.

When I arrived for our meeting, she was resting on her beautifully crafted, queen sized bed, casually reading a magazine.

She was breath taking as usual. Her baby blue, silk nightshirt and black underwear gave a soft but sensual aesthetic.

Her light, peachy complexion and cute button nose. Her heart shaped face, long chestnut and very royal ringlets. Perfectly manicured hands, short claw like nails painted with a shade of blood red. All of her was sexy.

Her left eye was green and her right eye, chocolate brown. Her lips were luscious and glossy, they looked so soft and kissable and her voice....

"On time as usual. I admire your punctuality, my pure white rose."

Oh my God that voice... Soft, alluring, playful, there was a subtle purr when she spoke. It drew me in deeper every time.

"T-thank you mistress. Good pets are always punctual."

"Yes, yes they are." She stood up, her large, round and firm, natural breasts bouncing in the loose top. She was statuesque, standing at around 6'4".

We had a ritual. She would slowly strip me of my clothes while teasing my body. She always compliments my pecs and my bubble butt.

"I see you got the piercings after all." She teased my sensitive buds with her delicate thumbs.

"Y-yes, mistress. My nipples are so sensitive now." I moan as she kissed the metallic jewelry decorating my perky nipples.

"That's good news. Look at you, you used to be so sick and frail, now you're my soft, delicate and intelligent pet."

"Because mistress takes such good care of me."

Her plush lips curled into a smirk.

"I decided today will be your last day as my pure, white rose. I will taint you my darling pet, you will become my kinky pink rose and work your way up to my perfect red rose."

As soon as she said those words my blood rushed south, my erection creating an obvious tent in my pants before she could reach there.

You see, until that moment it was strictly oral, teasing and masturbation. She took more time making sure my body is healthy and able. I was an anorexic wreck with no self esteem before she rescued me.

"Your body has the most delicious reactions, Eric." She licked from my nipple up to my neck, making me shiver and moan. Teasing, her specialty.

She quickly removed the rest of my clothes and pushed me on the bed. She was on top of me and kissed me passionately, her tongue parting my lips, she of obviously took the lead. Our tongue were dancing a wet, lewd tango. I could barely breathe. The sensation never gets old, no matter how many times this scenario repeats.

Before I knew it, my rock hard dick was being squeezed by her tight pussy. It felt like it was molding itself to my shape and gripping me like a vice.

"I love this sight, 8 inches, uncut, nice and thick. I adore the way it throbs and twitches, my rose." She moaned. I was losing my virginity to a beautiful demoness.

"M-my queen...I, I love you." I managed to let out a soft squeak.

"I love you too, my darling rose. I can't wait to taint you." She smirked as she trailed her well manicured hands on my chest, leaving light scratches on my sensitive flesh.

"Please, taint me my queen. I want to be yours."

"You are mine, ever since I spotted you that night at the bar. You were alone in a crowd, a broken bird in need of gentle healing. I just couldn't help myself."

Her words, so gentle and velvety. Almost musical. They flowed like honey. He scent was intoxicating, sweet vanilla and lilies covered in morning dew. Calming and arousing at the same time, it's hard to describe.

She rode me, praised me, teased me and squeezed every bit of semen from my cock and balls. My virgin rod had so much stored in it until that point.

"So much for such a little pet." She teased.

"A passable meal but you'll have to work harder to satisfy a succubus of my status. Commoners may get full from just this large load but I happen to be a very hungry queen."

"I wouldn't expect any less from my mistress and queen."