The Dental Chair Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuation of Krissy's dental chair experience.
3.6k words
4.7
2.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

As I lay there in the pink Dental recovery chair, helpless from the hormone and sedation gas, I could sense that my cock that was now being referred to as a "clitty" was locked in chastity and feeling very much aroused. I could also feel that I had something filling my ass. The invasive object felt like it was expanding and hugging my anal walls tight. I was too weak to try and peek under my leather skirt, but I knew that it must be a butt plug. What size of plug was hard to determine because I was still numb from all the work that was performed on my ass earlier.

There was limited light in the recovery room. The only luminescence came from the Dental lamp that was positioned over my body and focused on my mouth. I felt a range of emotions from happiness to anxiety. I had completed my first transition procedure, and I knew there was no reversing my newfound feelings. I was to be a TGirl for the Institute for at least the next 15 years. Thoughts were racing through my mind. How many procedures would I have to endure? Would I forget who I was when I first came to the institute? Would the procedures get more painful and elaborate? and the most pressing thought I had was who would be my new Mistress?

I don't know how long I was reclined in the Dental recovery chair, but it did not seem that long before I heard heels against the ceramic floor. I could see two figures enter the room. The Dental exploratory light was maneuvered to a position where I could now see the faces of these two TGirls. I was happy to see that one of the individuals was Dr Brook and to my surprise the other lovely TGirl was the smiley dental assistant that worked on me earlier. She was still dressed in her red vinyl outfit but did not wear her surgical mask. She was very cute with short brown hair and the biggest gentle brown eyes you could imagine. Her skin was a soft golden brown and her makeup was applied to bring out her beautiful features.

Dr Brook explained to me that this young Mistress was to be my new owner. I was to call her Mistress Pauline from this day forward. My chair was raised to the upright position. Mistress Pauline pulled down my turtleneck and buckled a two-inch-wide padded pink leather collar with a D ring in the front around my neck. I could hear a lock click. Dr Brook asked if I could stand. I had been recovering longer than I thought and I was able to slide to the edge of the dental chair and stand in my boots. Dr Brook snapped a chained link leash to my D ring and handed it to Mistress Pauline telling her at the same time that I was now her responsibility. Mistress Pauline as the junior Mistress lowered her head and thanked Dr Brook.

The three of us left the recovery room together and went into the elevator. I was taken back to my room where my new Mistress instructed me to undress and told me to put on the cloths that were laid out on the pink latex sheets of my bed. I found a set of pink latex night cloths on the bed. The pink latex pants had an elastic waist band and the pink latex top was also lose fitting and was a pullover. I pulled the top over my head and sat at the side of my bed awaiting further instruction.

Mistress Pauline returned with a drink for me. The drink was a white creamy color. Miss Pauline explained to me that it was a special drink that would help to maintain the numbness in my mouth. It also contained a light sedative so I would be able to fall asleep. I was instructed to swish it around in my mouth and then swallow it. I picked up the glass and noticed it was warm. I took a big mouth full and swished as instructed and then swallowed. I did this three times. The drink did taste a lot like sissy cream, but I did not ask as it did relieve the pain that was slowly coming back from having every tooth drilled earlier. My new Mistress tucked me in under my pink latex covers and kissed my cheek good night. I was soon fast asleep and dreaming of my wonderful new life.

Morning came quickly. Mistress Pauline had entered the room and turned the lights on. She smiled as I stretched and pulled the covers from my body. I was instructed to get undressed and was taken by the hand to a door that was inside my room. Mistress Pauline opened the door and gestured for me to walk inside. The room was made of pink latex just like the walls of my room, but it had a small what appeared to be some kind of shower. I stepped into the smaller space and was told to sit on the white latex padded seat that protruded from wall. There was a shiny white plastic looking salon hair dryer with an adjustable wall arm that extend to fit over the head of the person in the shower room. At least it looked like a hair dryer. There were also two clear plastic cups that were directly across from the seat I was sitting on. Shower heads were also positioned on all the walls. Mistress Pauline told me the timer had been set for 30 mins and that she would dress me after my morning cleansing. The door closed and a dim light automatically came on within the shower unit.

Without warning stainless steel straps emerged from the wall. One around my neck, one around my waist, two around my wrists forcing my arms straight up and out at my sides over my head and my ankles were secured holding my legs wide apart. The salon looking hair dryer device lowered over my head blocking my view and holding my head firmly in its upright position. Then the shower heads on the walls activated covering my body in a soapy warm substance that brought a tingle to my skin.

Suddenly I felt my boi pussy being parted by what felt like a stainless-steel nozzle. My anal cavity and crack were being covered in lubricant as the device slowly made its way so very deep inside my anal cavity continuously filling me with warm lubricant. Just as quickly as the lubricant had been forced into my boi pussy, I now felt a warm soapy substance begin to fill my anal cavity and tummy. I squirmed with pleasure on this newfound device deeply inserted inside my boi hole.

The salon dryer was in fact a shampoo helmet and it was spraying warm water over my scalp and face. I could feel my scalp lather with shampoo and my face being covered in tingly soap. It felt nice but then my tummy started to cramp. The nozzle in my anal cavity was still filling me up. I could not bend over from the pain due to my steel restraints but wanted too so bad. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more soapy water inside my bottom there was a humming sound, and my breasts were sucked into the two plastic cups with such force I could hear the suction and slurping sounds the cups made from under my head shower helmet.

I was this way for what felt like a lifetime, but I remembered Mistress Pauline saying the timer was set to 30 mins. I could not imagine what 60 minutes might feel like. My cramps were unbearable now and my breasts felt like a thousand bee stings. I thought to myself I hope this isn't a morning routine.

Just then the anal tube enema device that was causing me so much discomfort reversed and was now sucking the soapy substance from my boi pussy. I was being forcefully drained and flushed. This continued as my breasts were released from the grip of the suction. My breasts were still inside the plastic cups when I felt a gentle spray covering them with a silky substance that relieved the pain. The shower heads stopped, and my helmet showered my scalp and face in clean, soft water. The water from my helmet stopped and the device began a drying sequence as did the entire shower room. Warm dry air flowed around all parts of my body.

The suction cups restraining my breast returned to the wall. The probe that was firmly embedded in my boi pussy slowly retracted, freeing my anal cavity. The Head helmet raised allowing me movement and sight. My hair and body were completely dry, and I felt very clean and relaxed. The restraints that came out of the wall began to purposely move back inside the wall in the same sequence they had secured me. I sat there for a minute collecting my thoughts when the door opened and there was Mistress Pauline with her hand out to help me step out of the cleaning chamber.

I could tell that Mistress Pauline was very happy with the results. The water spray over my body must have had some kind of chemical in it. My entire body was hairless. My breasts looked surprisingly swollen and perky for someone who had just started her hormone therapy.

Mistress Pauline took a small pink plastic chastity cage from one on the dresser drawers. She must have gotten the smallest one available because she had a difficult time pulling my sissy balls through the opening. There was a lot of pulling and pushing on my testicles before the ring settled in behind my balls. My clitty was a bit easier to fit into the cage as it was responding to the pain from my balls. Mistress did not clamp my nipples knowing how sensitive they must be. This was a big relief.

Mistress dressed me in oily black nylons and matching G string. She covered my caged clitty in a red PVC panty with matching red PVC bra. I was squeezed into a tight red PVC corset matched with a red PVC bolero jacket and mini skirt. The final touch was the 4-inch patent leather red stiletto Oxford's that Mistress laced on to my feet. I looked so very slutty... yet sexy at the same time. Then I felt my pink padded collar cinching around my neck and the buckling with that ever so familiar locking sound. My leash was then attached to my collar D ring, and I was ready for the day's activities it seemed.

Mistress Pauline led me to the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. I exited the elevator in tow. Across the great foyer was a hallway and I could tell that that was where we were going. I was nervous at this point, but I at least knew I was not going to the fourth floor and more Dental work. At the end of the hall was a pink door. Mistress Pauline opened the door and pulled my chain to keep me close behind her. We stopped at a reception desk. The lovely TGirl behind the desk smiled at my Mistress and welcomed her. We proceeded into the facility, and I became so excited as I looked around. We were in a beauty salon for sissy girls. I was so happy. I was going to enjoy this part of my treatment so much!

The room was busy with TGirls and Sissies getting make overs and hair styling. The room had white walls with plush light pink leather salon chairs all around. There were a few shampoo stations with reclining pink leather wash station chairs and sinks. It was a lovely change from the cold sterile Dental operatory surroundings I experienced the day before. We walked past all the beauty stations and entered a room in the back. I almost fainted. There in front of me was a light pink plush Dental chair! I was thinking oh no not again. Please not so soon.

Then I noticed the machines in this room were not Dental instruments. They were medical spa machines that were used for beautifying and sculpting Sissies into beautiful TGirls. What a relief! I was instructed to get undressed and sit in the chair. Mistress Pauline closed the door behind her, and I found myself all alone in the dimly lit room naked. Wearing only my tiny clit cage that was of course secured tightly and locked.

A petite young TGirl entered the room wearing a high collared white leather catsuit, white 4-inch stiletto pumps and a white leather apron that draped from her chest to her ankles. Her complexion was flawless and her make-up impeccable. Her hair was a silky jet black with a TGirl stylish "Bob" cut. She was so cute. Before I could even ask her what all the machines were for I was lowered in the pink Dental chair and put into a horizontal position. Just as quickly my hands and feet were being placed into atomically correct sleeves made of stainless steel. Tubes were fit to the tops of the sleeves and attached somewhere at the ceiling.

From what I could tell the inner sleeves of these devices were filled with a soft latex material and formed a tight fit at the openings. The cute TGurl put a pink padded leather strap around my body just below my breast and cinched it tight. Once again, I found myself immobilized. She touched a screen on one of the machines and my feet began to feel wet as if immersed in some kind of creamy liquid and the attached stainless-steel boots began to vibrate. It felt so lovely. She then applied the same sensations to my encased hands. I began to drift off from the warm creamy vibrations I was feeling on my hands and feet.

The Aesthetician outlined an area on my tummy with a special marker and then applied a gel pad barrier. A total of 2 applicators were applied to my mid tummy using the suction from the device that had now been fastened tightly to my body. Soon after the applicators began to suck hold of my tummy under a vacuum. I felt an intense cold throughout my entire tummy area. This lasted for about 10 minutes and then my tummy went numb as the machine continued to flash and hum away.

I could see two clear cylinders dropping down from the ceiling in the shape of breasts. As they got closer I could hear the strong suction sound being produced from these cups. The young TGurl took hold of the cups and gently directed them over my budding breasts. There was a loud slurping sound and then intense pulling on my still forming breast. The suction increased until I could start to see the breasts in front of me in the cups even though I was lying horizontally in the dental chair. I then felt a slight prick in my now very erect nipples as some kind of hormone injection was being applied directly into my nipples. The sharp needles pulled up and disappeared into the breast augmenting machine after releasing their cream.

The cute Aesthetician was now applying a grid marking tattoo mask on my face. The mask transferred ink grids onto my face that I assumed could be removed later. She then applied a slimy gel like substance to my face where the grid markings had been transferred. Another machine was turned on and now the hum of all the machines working away on my body at once was quite loud.

The TGurl Aesthetician rolled her saddle chair close to me holding a device in her hand and placed it on my face. Without warning snapping sounds could be heard as I felt intense pain and heat as the snaps increased. Moving the device over my face helped with the pain. I could now feel a cool breeze on my face as the device vibrated and snapped away making its way around to all the grid locations that had been marked on me. My face grew warmer and tighter with each snap of the device.

After about an hour of being under intense suction, freezing of my tummy and snapping of my face I could hear the machines being turned off one by one. First my breasts were released from the tormenting suction cups. Then my CoolSculpting applicators were removed and then my hands and feet from their creamy confines. My face grid was removed using some special gel and wiped clean. I lay there numb as my restraint was unbuckled and let fall to the side of the Dental chair. With that all too familiar hum I could sense being repositioned into a sit position in the pink leather Dental chair. The lovely Aesthetician instructed me to put on the cloths that were placed on the counter beside me. I had to sit there for a moment and admire how soft and shiny my hands and feet were. I had been given a pedicure and manicure while my hands and feet were in those restrictive sleeves. I had lovely shiny high gloss pink finger and toenails. I felt so lovely!

I pulled the white shiny nylons over my clitty cage and then put the bubble gum colored pink PVC skater dress over my head and zipped it up my back. I finished my look with the 4-inch patent bubble gum pink zip up booties and sat waiting for someone to come and get me.

The door opened and Mistress Pauline entered and immediately clipped my leash to my collar. I could see that she had a big smile. I must have made her proud with my progress after the treatments I received today. I was led to the counter where the receptionist told Mistress Pauline, I would be at hormone wash station one today and that I was to receive the New Gurl "Bob"cut. I could also hear Mistress instruct the receptionist that my hair be colored dirty blond with light blond highlights.

A petite little TGirl in a plastic pink catsuit and apron greeted Mistress Pauline and took my leash from her. I was led to the plush leather baby pink wash chair. A large pink bubble gum PVC apron was draped over my body and secured with Velcro strips behind my neck. I was then reclined and ready for my wash. I was so excited. I did notice a sign over the station that read "Estrogen Treatment Station 1". I felt the warm water splash on my scalp as my beautician soaked my hair fully using her gloved pink latex hands to massage my scalp.

Suddenly I could feel the cool addition of a gel like substance on my scalp as the beautician worked diligently to apply the substance into my scalp and hair. I could feel my sissy clit begin to spasm involuntarily in her tiny cage as the warm gooey substance was worked over my scalp and rinsed and repeated. The gooey white conditioner was warm and had a sweet aroma to it. I was feeling so very feminine at this point and could sense my manly desires were being erased from my thoughts as my scalp tingled from the estrogen wash.

My hair was rinsed, cleaned and given a pat dry before being led to the soft pink leather styling chair. My pink PVC apron still hung around my neck as I sat and placed my heels on the little steel footrest. The chair was pumped up and I could see in the mirror for the first time the results of my earlier treatment. My face looked wrinkle free and tighter than when I woke up this morning. I so did adore what I was seeing reflected back to me in the mirror.

My beautician combed out my damp hair and without warning snipped off about 5 inches of my hair length leaving the ends to dangle just above my shoulders. My bangs were trimmed just above my eyebrows in the straightest line that you could imagine. Next, I heard the electric trimmer turn on and felt the ticklish vibrations on my neck. My hair was short and sassy now and I was a bit sad to lose my long hair that I had been growing out now for years. My beautician applied coloring to my hair and then painted random pieces with a brush before wrapping those highlights in tin foil. I had short hair with tin foil wrapped randomly on my hair. I looked funny. A hair dryer was rolled into place behind me and lowered over my head. The warm flowing air under the dome made it impossible to hear anything and my sight was now somewhat restricted. I sat like this for about 30 minutes before the head device was raised and rolled away.

My tin foil was removed. My hair combed out and a sweet-smelling hair spray applied. I was so cute! I could not believe it was me. I felt wonderful and oh so feminine. My apron was removed, and I stood viewing my complete look for the first time in the mirror. My breasts had become perky, and my waist felt cinched. I was so toned and beautiful with a glow that only new sissies could achieve. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Mistress Pauline was there waiting for me and took my leash. She was all smiles and oh so proud of me as she led me back to my room.