The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies," he said. "I'd like to introduce myself, I'm the astoundingly personable Mark Dumars, involved with football team activities, and I and my three associates noticed that you three fine young women might be interested in learning about the full spectrum of fun at Charleston University."

He paused to let that sink in, and then said, "Shall we adjourn to our reserved area for further introductions?"

The three women, really girls, over eighteen, yes, but new to the college scene and certainly new to the ways of college men -- as opposed to high school boys -- looked at each other, reaching agreement through their eyes and facial expressions alone, without a word being spoken. They were acquaintances who had met in Sociology 101 Honors, a prestigious advanced program for underclassmen, and a few rare high school seniors, who had a sincere interest in, and aptitude for, the practical humanities. Professor Sandstrom's class was difficult to get in, and filled very, very fast at registration.

"Okay," said one, a curly-haired blonde who Mark had figured was the dumbest one. "But we reserve the right to leave if you try anything."

"Try?" responded Mark, smiling. "In the words of the famous philosopher, Emil Kant, 'There is no try, only do.' We do want to show you a good time and do intend to succeed."

"Philosopher?" said the redhead with medium length wavy hair. "Isn't that Yoda from Star-"

"-hush, Amanda," said the blonde. "They got it from the philosopher and used it in the movie, that's all. Besides, I love a good liar." She smiled at the redhead, then at Mark. "Do tell, and I'm Rebecca, Rebecca Donaldson, pleased to meet you," she said to him.

"Uh, yeah," Mark responded, a little off his game. The girl with short black hair sitting between Amanda and Rebecca was really kind of cute, if really boyish, he thought, but she remained silent, and even looked a little pissed off that he'd come over. Still, he figured he'd give her a shot - he liked the slim, boyish type.

"So...shall we?" He gallantly stood and offered his arm to the girl with black hair.

"Mark," he said, her eyes capturing him momentarily.

"Dana," she responded, deciding to smile back.

"Who knew it was so easy to get the attention of college men," she thought. She just wasn't sure if she wanted to bother.

Chapter 3

Surprisingly, the two groups of students hit it off and had every prospect of being friends, at least - if not more - for the rest of their time on campus. Mark and Dana had found that their mutual interest in cars could pass the time easily, and if Dana didn't seem overwhelmed by Mark, he certainly found his desire for her growing day by day.

Sid Lutz and Amanda McCants too, were a regular Bridget Loves Bernie, the chubby, red-haired Irish Catholic girl intrigued by the thin, intellectual Jewish boy, and he in turn captivated by her big breasts and wide hips. Athletic Rick and the golden-haired cheerleader prototype Rebecca were less of an odd couple than the others, with each having been the Big Man (or Woman) on Campus at their high schools in small South Carolina towns, but intimidated by big city Charleston, and only now coming out of their shells on campus.

The 'old folks' of the bunch were Matt and Linda, already a couple and looking to remain that way far into the future, if they had any choice about such matters. They were looked at by the others almost like the father and mother of the group - level headed, settled and more mature - and the others found that Matt and Linda could help smooth out the minor rough patches among the new couples.

While they would both say that there was nothing special about them, they were attractive, and at least a little above average in nearly every respect. The others had them pegged to have five kids, all above average, by the time Linda was thirty-two, and to die together in a nursing home somewhere around the year 2080.

Matt was working on getting his degree in Poli-Sci, or Political Science. With an uncle in the state legislature in Columbia, and a brother on the staff of the noted senior Senator from South Carolina in the United States Senate, politics ran in Matt's blood. Handsome, smart and personable, he seemed to have a solid future in that field.

Linda was attractive, smart and, while not quite as social as Matt, had the kind of personality that was admired in the South - dependable, religious and moral - a budding politician knew that if he managed to keep his libido in check, his wife would be the strong right arm that could help him reach the heights of government. She certainly was an attractive mate for a young politician, should he trend that way. And her kind and generous nature was perhaps the greater part of her value to him.

Aside from any political view, they just made a lovely couple. Matt was tall and handsome, with dark brown hair and the kind of steady eyes and firm jaw that voters look for. For Linda's part, she was model tall, with long, curly light brown hair, quite attractive facial features and a cutely female figure, not too big or small in the breasts, and hips slightly wider than the average, signaling that she'd undoubtedly make a very good mother someday. And her light southern accent didn't seem like it would be a drawback the way she could turn it on and off as circumstances dictated -- men seemed to love it.

The only negative note at all in the group's friendships, seemed to linger between Linda and Dana.

"There's something about Dana I just don't trust," Linda said on several occasions to Matt, "I don't know, I get a kind of vibe, you know what I mean?" In spite of that, she was always pleasant to Dana whenever they were together, and she never - unfortunately, perhaps - ever said anything to the other men or Rebecca and Amanda about her admittedly vague concerns.

Dana's views toward Linda were not so clear at that time.

Chapter 4

Several years passed, with the couples surprisingly still all together, now out of college and working in various fields. While they had less time now for 'old school friends,' they still made time for each other, made easier since they all still lived in the Charleston area.

Matt and Linda had married within six months of their "surprise" engagement at graduation, but the real surprise was Sid and Amanda's elopement three months later. Even more surprising, it stuck. Rick and Rebecca were living together and Mark and Dana were still dating - in retrospect, maybe that was the biggest surprise.

***

Matt arched his back as he towered over a recumbent Linda, her legs pulled up to give him complete access to her pussy. He gave one final thrust, his cock spurting creamy white cum inside her, his pelvis tingling from the intensity of his climax.

"God, Linda, you're amazing," he gasped. "You're still the most amazing fuck I've ever had."

"I'd better be the only fuck you've ever had," she teased.

"Well, yeah," he hastened to add. She smiled at her husband.

"I trust you implicitly, dear," she said. "And I don't ever want to lose the opportunity to feel that magnificent cock inside me, so just stay away from all those women flinging themselves at you."

Her smile didn't fade as she added, "I'd hate to have to kill you." He grinned at her joke, then they both jerked slightly as they heard a faint baby's cry, the normal response of almost every parent.

"Um, Jennifer wants to get up, I think," Linda laughed. "And it's time for you to go to work, too."

They both attended to their duties - Matt getting ready for work at Morgan and Fairbanks Commodities Partners, and Linda taking care of their seven month old baby daughter and fixing breakfast for Matt. As Matt was heading out the door, Linda waited for her kiss and said, "I've got to tell you something disturbing I heard about Mark yesterday...but it can wait."

Matt looked startled, then responded, "Well, okay, if you think it can wait," then rushed off, almost immediately forgetting her remark.

Chapter 5

Later that day, after Matt returned from work, Linda had dinner on the stove and was playing with baby Jennifer in the living room.

"I had a ...kind of upsetting experience yesterday," Linda said.

"Oh?" Matt responded. "What's that?"

"Well, I was talking to Dana...you know..." Matt nodded, "...and when I invited her and Mark over, she made a comment, something like, 'If he's still alive.' I didn't know what to say, I mean, who says something like that?"

"That's pretty odd, alright," Matt agreed. "What do you think she meant?"

"I don't know," Linda said, her voice rising in pitch a little bit. "I think maybe he's drinking too much? It could get him...or both, killed someday if it's true."

Matt could see that she was stressed by Dana's comment. His own thought was that perhaps Dana was making one of those 'my boyfriend is such a klutz' kind of remarks, but who knew. Matt just didn't want Linda upset.

"I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it," he said. "She's always been happy with him and all."

"How can you tell?" Linda replied wryly.

"Yeah, she's not all that demonstrative with him, is she?" Matt replied. "Speaking of which, um, interested in some fun in bed later?" He looked at her hopefully. She was still a lot of fun in bed, and he knew that he was more fortunate than a lot of other guys whose wives had quickly lost interest in sex once they were married.

Just then little Jennifer threw up, covering her front with her early dinner from Wal Mart's organic baby food section, a selection of peas and spinach and pureed chicken with chicken gravy.

"Oops," said Linda, immediately catching most of the mess in Jennifer's bib, then picking her up to clean and change her outfit. "It's time for your pajamas anyway, isn't it baby?" she cooed to the adorable child. Turning back on the way to the nursery she said to Matt, "Sure thing, honey, just let me clean up first before we do, okay?" holding up her own baby vomit spattered arm.

Matt grimaced. "God bless her patience," he thought. "I couldn't handle that stuff, day in and day out."

Chapter 6

That Saturday evening, Matt and Linda had the old group over for a barbecue. The eight friends, four couples, felt fortunate that they were all still together as couples and still in the same general area. So many friends from college had fallen away. Mark and Rick found themselves alone in the kitchen.

"Another beer?" Rick asked Mark.

"No, thanks," replied Mark. He paused, and then said, "I'm trying to be a little bit better of a person."

"Oh?" said Rick noncommittally.

"I think Dana's been into some bad stuff," he said. "If we're gonna go ahead with this - y'know, get married and have kids - I dunno, I need to have this stuff resolved."

"Like what kind of stuff?" Rick asked.

"Well...there was a lesbian thing-" Mark began, but stopped when Rebecca entered.

"Hi, you guys," she said. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much," said Mark, "just guy talk."

"Well, don't let me interrupt," she said, "I just came to get the aioli."

Mark looked embarrassed. "I gotta see what Dana's up to, talk to you later," he said to Rick. Unfortunately, they never got back together.

In the midst of the trout, chicken and veggie feast, Linda looked around and, noticing some empty glasses asked if she could freshen people's drinks. Rebecca and Amanda both asked for more wine and as Linda was rising to respond, Dana jumped up and said, "Oh, you rest, Linda, I'll get it."

Linda gratefully let Dana handle it, and she took their glasses out to the kitchen, returning with them full. "Here you go," she said, as she handed them the refilled wine glasses. The conversation continued until Linda announced that she'd made a pomegranate mint yogurt for dessert.

"That's unique," said Amanda. "Where did you get that recipe?"

Linda smiled. "I've had it for years, it was from somebody I used to work with." The women all responded positively to the offering, the men looked at each other quizzically and shrugged.

"I'll give it a shot," Rick responded gallantly. The rest of the men passed on the offer. Too bad for them, as the women, along with Rick, agreed that it was delicious. Soon afterward, the party broke up and after the others had left, Matt took Linda in his arms.

"You're so good with people," he said. "You make me so proud."

Embarrassed, Linda changed the subject. "So, have you decided if you're going to run for the school board?" she asked.

"If you think it's a good idea, I will," he replied.

"Well, Jennifer and I would hate to have you away from us...but I think it would be good for the community. You have a lot of really good ideas..." The look of love in her eyes was unmistakable.

"Then I'll do it...but I want you two to help, okay? That way we don't have to be apart so much."

"Whatever we can do to help," she assured him. She looked at him and batted her eyes comically.

"Would you be interested in...you know?" she said.

"Oh fuck, yes," he said, his cock already rising in his khaki pants.

Chapter 7

The next day, Rebecca was watching TV with Rick, when she yawned suddenly, taking both Rick and herself by surprise.

"That's a pretty big yawn, babe," he commented, grinning. "I think I felt some of the furniture shifting toward you."

"Gosh, I don't know where that came from. All of a sudden I can't keep my eyes open...I think maybe I'm going to go to bed, okay?" She looked at her watch - 7:30 was definitely unusual, but she probably just needed to catch up on some sleep.

"Sure, babe," Rick said. "I'll be up later." What he didn't say was his thought that she might very well be in the mood if he hit her up around eleven or so. "Sleep well."

"Thanks," she said. As she prepared for bed, she felt an odd tingling along her body as she slipped off her clothes.

"Gosh, am I a little horny?" she thought. She had a momentary impulse to call to Rick, but decided against it. "I need the sleep, and if I'm still horny when he comes to bed, then maybe we can cum in bed." She giggled, and absentmindedly stroked her nipples.

"I think I'll just sleep naked tonight," she thought. She was asleep the second her head sank onto the pillow.

Then she jerked awake again. It was dark in the room, but she had heard a noise in the corner. "Who's there?' she said, a quaver in her voice.

"It's me, baby," a female voice responded.

"Dana?" Rebecca said. "Is that you?"

"Oh yes, and more," Dana responded, an undercurrent of excitement in her voice. "And I've got something for you." She emerged into the dim light illuminating the bed area, and Rebecca was surprised to see Dana naked, with a large erect cock between her legs.

"Do you like it?" Dana giggled. "It's all for you." She stroked it the way Rebecca had seen Rick stroke his own penis. Oddly, instead of being shocked, and curious about the whole dreamlike scene, she felt an unmistakable interest in being with the naked woman.

"Come closer," Dana said as she sidled up to the bed. "Touch me, love me," she crooned. Rebecca found her hand reaching out to the cock as if it had its own interests to pursue, but the sensations it felt were all too real. Warm, soft covering over steely shaft, even a tiny drop of precum in its vertical piss slit.

"Taste me," Dana insisted, and Rebecca found herself eagerly approaching the large phallus. It didn't smell like any cock she'd ever been near -- not that many, to be sure -- rather it smelled like her own vagina, with an undercurrent of peaches, and her mouth began watering.

Her lips parted, her tongue wetting them to ease its passage, and she slid them over the warm, pulsing penis, a strange desire building inside her to engulf the whole thing, along with an aching in her pelvis. Her hand went down between her legs to see what was causing her discomfort, and found another penis penetrating her exactly in rhythm with the cock at her mouth -- as the one entered more deeply, so did the other.

Her excitement grew as her simultaneous penetrations began to take on even more of a life of their own. Fucking into her mouth and pussy simultaneously was generating a confusing mixture of messages, and she felt both an orgasm building inside her and a revulsion at being used as a receptacle for strange cocks operating without her permission.

Nonetheless, the sexual excitement overcame any objections, and her clitoris began to feel as if it were swelling, and growing hotter. Her hips began to take on a movement that she could not control, thrusting back onto the cock impaling her even as she sucked harder and harder on the penis in her mouth. Finally though, the explosion of pleasure radiating from her core came as a relief, and she fell back on the bed, exhausted, drifting off into unconsciousness once again.

After what felt like a long and restful sleep, she awoke, sunlight streaming through the large window by the bed. She felt a warm body next to her and rolled to her right to see Dana asleep, naked, next to her.

"Oh thank god," she thought to herself. "It was all a dream." But what a dream, she thought. She had been living with a guy named Rick, not Dana, and letting him fuck her with his cock. "God, what a nightmare," she thought.

"Dana, baby..." she whispered, as the black-haired girl moaned in her sleep next to her, squirming slightly as Rebecca slipped her arms around her long time lover and girlfriend.

Dana opened one eye very slightly and said, "Mmmfg?"

Rebecca laughed. "You'll never believe the dream I just had...fuck."

"Yes, please," Dana mumbled. "I do want to fuck...right now," as she sleepily burrowed herself under the top sheet between Rebecca's legs. Rebecca felt Dana's body there as a welcome and familiar place to find the butch girl, and pulled her legs up towards her hips to accommodate her.

Although she did feel the familiar positioning as just that - familiar - each sensation from her vulva came to her as entirely new and unfamiliar, but very, very pleasant, and she had no desire to stop them. Dana kissed Rebecca's inner thighs, her lips warm and wet on her skin, her breath hot and unmistakably making progress towards Rebecca's smooth pussy, her slit already wet for her lover's mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck me so good with your tongue, baby, drive out my bad dreams with your heat inside me..." Dana licked at the small patch of skin outside her labia on either side until Rebecca thought she'd go mad.

"Goddamn...fuck me, you bitch, eat my fucking lesbian cunt, lick my hot snatch...now!"

Dana kissed her lover's sweet, hot pussy so tenderly, then rougher and rougher, her tongue seeming to fill and empty Rebecca's pussy until the blonde was quivering and shaking as she came, again and again and again. Left breathless by the unexpected series of orgasms, Rebecca lay back as Dana crawled up between her legs and brought her face to Rebecca's, kissing her tenderly, her tongue deeply inside her mouth as it had been inside her pussy, their gentle, loving kiss going on for seeming hours. Rebecca remembered it as the best part of their lovemaking.

Finally though, Dana raised up, her small breasts leaving their embrace with Rebecca's larger ones, her nipples as large and stiff as Rebecca's, brown to Rebecca's pink, and looked down grinning on her feminine lover.

"Ready, baby?" she said.

Rebecca had no idea what was coming, but she felt trust in her longtime wife and lover, and nodded happily. "Yeah," she breathed.

Dana sat up, straddling Rebecca's face, her thighs warm and muscular on either side of Rebecca's face, her pussy glistening red and purple as she leaned forward with her hips, pressing her wet cunt into Rebecca's face. Stunned at first, Rebecca inhaled her wife's scent and fired up by the hot smell of fresh twat, pressed her mouth against Dana's wet, open slit, her nose pressing into Dana's clit, wet and pearl-like.