The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it going to hurt?" Amanda asked.

"No," responded Liz.

"Okay," said Amanda. Liz washed her hands thoroughly, but neglected to put on the usual pair of thin examination gloves. "Well, since she washed her hands..." Amanda mentally shrugged.

"Lie on your back, and spread your legs a little," ordered Liz. Amanda complied.

Liz gently separated the flaps of the gown to expose Amanda's breasts, her full breasts still quite rounded in spite of her position, and her nipples erect and stiff. Liz caressed the undersides of her breasts, which felt exquisitely erotic to Amanda.

"That feels nice," she whispered.

"I imagine it does -- it's a good sign," Liz said. She continued stroking along the rounded curves of Amanda's breasts. Amanda closed her eyes and caught herself almost falling into another "daydream."

When Liz gently pinched her nipples, Amanda moaned, her eyes opening wide.

"Another good sign," Liz assured her. Her fingers traced down Amanda's stomach to her small reddish bush.

"I love how pretty your vulva is," Liz said. Her fingers lingered as they caressed Amanda through her bush, Amanda acutely aware they were coming closer and closer to her clitoris. She squirmed a little, her butt rolling a tiny bit on the paper sheet below her bottom.

"Do you feel that intensely or just a little bit?" Liz asked Amanda.

"I can really feel you touching me...but it doesn't hurt," she added.

"That's good," responded Liz soothingly.

"This might make you jump a little," said Liz, then she stroked Amanda's labia lightly.

"Oh god," moaned Amanda. "Yess..."

"Is that almost making you orgasm?" asked Liz.

"No," responded Amanda. "It is making me cum," she said, then moaned, breathing "Oh god god..."

"Sorry," said Liz. "Sometimes that happens." She didn't stop touching Amanda down there, though. As two of her fingers continued to stroke Amanda's swelling and hot labia, her middle finger, so long and hard and thick to Amanda's perception, slowly...oh, so slowly...entered her slit, picking up Amanda's creamy wetness to ease her way in, fucking deep inside Amanda's sweetly intimate opening, fucking her hot hole so good...

"God yessss...fuck me, fuck my hole...make me cum..." she moaned, almost unaware of where she was. When it hit her that she was being examined by her doctor, she opened her eyes, startled...

...even more startled when Liz bent over her, bringing her face to Amanda's, kissing her tenderly and gently, their lips joining softly, tenderly and unmistakably romantically, Liz's tongue massaging Amanda's, Amanda responding enthusiastically, one arm going around Liz's neck, pulling her closer, and arching her cunt hard into Liz's hand.

As Liz bent down, Amanda could just barely see the nurse behind Liz Craner, with her hand under Liz's skirt and her fingers stroking Liz's wet cunt from the rear.

The two women kissed passionately, Amanda cumming wildly as Liz continued to finger fuck her, in and out, over and over, her curled middle finger stroking Amanda's G-spot as her other fingers caressed her wet, swollen outer lips and the heel of her hand lightly pressing into her clit.

Amanda shrieked her pleasure into Liz's mouth, her hips and thighs quivering from the sheer overload of pleasure, until finally she begged Liz to stop.

"No...no more...too much...oh god, I've never" -- she gasped in air -- "never cum like that...that much, that wonderful..." She watched with tears of joy in her eyes as Liz casually lifted a bent middle finger, dripping with feminine cream, to her own nostrils.

"Ahh, your delightful peach scent -- you are truly one of us," she cooed, as she slipped the slippery, wet finger between her lips, sucking on the juicy digit. Her nurse had stepped back, absorbed in sniffing the fingers that had just been inside Liz's own wet and hot opening.

It was only later that Amanda thought about Liz's telling phrase, "one of us." What did it mean?

But while Amanda was directly under Liz's care, she was not inclined to search deeply into the meaning of anything Liz said -- only what she did had meaning now.

Liz gently reinserted her finger into Amanda's still quivering snatch, then drew it out, again covered with Amanda's succulent juices.

"Kiss my finger, smell it...do you smell and taste the peaches? They mean that a lifetime of happiness will be yours. Your anxieties were because your body knew that you would discover the immense, infinite pleasure and delight that other women would bring you -- and that you would bring to them."

Amanda opened her mouth, her lips slightly parted, the finger slipping over her soft lips to touch her tongue, and Amanda realized it was true -- at least about the peaches. She was the source of the fascinating aroma, fresh warm just opened peaches mingling with a woman's hot lusty sex. Her mouth watered as she sucked on the digit.

Just then, the nurse stepped forward to stand beside Liz, staring at Amanda's naked body. She tentatively tried to cover up with the meager plastic gown, but the nurse laughed a throaty chuckle.

"No need for that, Amanda. I've been anxious to see and taste your sweet pussy all day," said the cute woman in the pink nurse smock. Her gentle hands ran softly, caressingly up and down Amanda's naked thighs, leading inexorably, eventually to her dripping cunt, and Amanda cooed happily when they rested there, the nurse's fingers twitching over the sensitive flesh of her vulva.

When the nurse said, "The office is closed now, doctor," and began disrobing...along with Liz unbuttoning her lab coat and stylish blouse, Amanda began to have an inkling of the pleasures she was about to undergo...

Chapter 10

Exactly one week later, Amanda called Rebecca.

"I'm so sorry about Rick," she said. "Are you okay?" She paused. "The memorial service you arranged here was really very nice, a nice tribute to him. I guess the funeral his parents arranged back in Pickens went okay, too?"

"I don't know, I couldn't make it up there. They didn't like me much, and we had the memorial service here, so that was that," Rebecca said matter of factly. "His accident at work, just not paying attention while operating heavy machinery...can you imagine if we'd been married, with a daughter and he 'just didn't pay attention?'" Her voice had been rising, but she collected herself and finished her response. "He was a part of my life that I have to get beyond now, so..."

Amanda could detect the faintly cool tone in Rebecca's voice. Though it surprised her, it didn't seem alien to Amanda, and even now she was thinking how lucky Rebecca had been to get rid of a male she wasn't sure she needed, or even liked anymore. Of course, she couldn't say that, could she? Rebecca would think she was heartless.

"Well, I also called to ask if you'd gotten an invitation from Dr. Sandstrom. Did you get one?" she asked.

"Yes, I did. Are you going?"

"I hoped to, but I won't if I don't know anyone there," said Amanda. "Say that you'll go, I could use a break."

"You twisted my arm, sweetie. I was going to go anyway, and it'll definitely be better if I know someone. Why don't we go together?"

"Perfect," said Amanda. "Pick you up at seven?"

***

The two women chatted as they drove, both underlain with the knowledge that what they craved, more than anything else, was another woman's touch - but not aware that her friend felt the same way.

"I wonder if Dana will be there," said Amanda. "She was in Professor Sandstrom's class, assuming this is some kind of class reunion."

"Yeah, I'd really like to see Dana again," said Rebecca, with a longing in her voice.

Amanda looked at her curiously, but said nothing. She was thinking about her gynecologist's lovely, long fingers and her nurse's sweet, pink tongue.

***

Linda picked up the phone. "Oh...well, hello, it's been a while, hasn't it," she said. She paused, listening. "Come over, now? Sure, I think Matt will be okay with Jennifer. I'll see you in a little while." She clicked off the phone.

"Matt, an old friend from school wants to talk about something urgent in person and needs me to drive over, can you watch Jen and put her to bed? I'll probably be late."

"Sure, hon, I won't wait up, but I'll leave the light on," said Matt.

***

Dana answered the phone. "Oh hi, what's up?" She listened to the caller's response.

"Really? And the restaurant knows about it? Wonderful! Mark and I, yes of course, thanks, I'll let you know how it went."

She explained the call to her boyfriend Mark, who shrugged his shoulders, and they made their way to her car and drove off.

Chapter 11

"Ladies -- and I so remember you as girls when you were some of my best students. You are well out into the world now, no longer rosy cheeked young freshwomen eager to change the world. I am pleased to tell you that our cozy little gathering is to give you a chance to actually change the world."

"Oh god, I hope it's not Amway," whispered Amanda. Rebecca giggled, but it was strange that she and Amanda were the only ones there from their group of classmates.

"It took a few years, but it can -- no, will - actually happen. You may have noticed that you now have an increased interest in other women, beyond any filial interest...and I'm speaking of sex, and lust and desire."

Amanda gasped, both at the frankness of Denise Sandstrom's words and at their complete accuracy, at least as far as Amanda was concerned. She looked over at Rebecca and was surprised to see a similar expression on her face.

"The reason that you feel this way, is that you were...converted when you were at the gathering at Linda Esparza's house a few weeks ago. One of your fellow partygoers added something to your refreshments that caused you new interest. I know that you will be pleased to know that the process is painless - quite the reverse, it's all about your pleasure - and irreversible."

"If I promised you that you would be licking another woman's hot, wet pussy before the evening is through, would you be offended?" Both of the young women squirmed in their seats, but said nothing.

"Just as I thought, you rather enjoy the idea," smiled Denise Sandstrom.

"Dana!" hissed Rebecca.

"What?" whispered Amanda.

"Dana went and got us drinks that night - she must have put the whatever it was in them to convert us."

"Oh...that makes sense," replied Amanda thoughtfully. It was hard for either of them to work up any anger over it, though. Both were already thinking of how nice it would be to have sex with Dana...or Denise...or each other.

"Umm, did you invite Dana over tonight?" asked Amanda, feeling a pleasant itch in her clit at the thought of the butch girl being available for sex, and a member of this mysterious group of Denise's.

"No, I'm sorry," replied Denise Sandstrom. "She and her boyfriend Mark will be having an unfortunate auto accident when they return from dinner tonight. A good friend had given them a coupon for a free dinner at a local restaurant and I believe that Mark over imbibed and hit a tree. They both will die instantly."

"What...what good friend..." said both women, momentarily stunned. Denise ignored the specifics of the response.

"Dana was tested early on years ago at Charleston University by one of our best agents - by the way, I, and you, are members of a group called FIT, about which you'll learn more later - and she failed her test. You see, straight women and gay women can be converted into FIT lesbians, but bisexual women cannot be. And thus, bi women can never be trusted by FIT because they retain an affection for males, and FIT sees no role whatsoever for males."

"We allowed her to live until it became time to induct her friends as members, to keep the group together - it was much easier that way."

"Women who fail at advancing our cause - helping us to win this invisible war - whether by treachery, or choosing men and a family without a female partner, will be cut down just as surely as every male on earth."

Amanda and Rebecca each had the fleeting thought, "Who else besides Dana?"

Denise finished. "You two, however, passed with flying colors and I foresee you being wonderful, and quite active members of FIT. I suspect that the thought of virtually unlimited sex with an array of other women sounds quite appealing, yes?"

She looked at the two and smiled. "I thought so."

"In any case, you were both in relationships with men" - she laughed - "and I know that for each of you, that thought doesn't sound nearly as appealing now as it did a week ago. Rebecca, unfortunately Rick ate some of the dessert - which contained the solution that converted you both - and the solution which so happily converts women to lesbianism also has the lovely effect of killing most men. He was dead when he fell in front of that road grader, but we were pleased that another male worker was blamed for his death."

"The yogurt dessert?" thought Amanda.

"Amanda, we need you to continue with your husband. It will be difficult, I know, but we will need you to guide him and use him as his wife. Rebecca, you're now free to indulge your primary interest - other women, of course." Amanda looked disappointed, but Rebecca was smiling.

"Of course, Amanda, we will arrange numerous opportunities for you to - may I be coarse? - fuck other women to make up for the horror of having a man touch you. You'll be joining one of our FIT fitness centers, where you'll get quite the 'workout' several times a week. Small recompense for allowing a disgusting male's touch, I know." Amanda was smiling again at this news.

"You'll need to be trained in how to live with a man all over again, in light of your new interests, so may I introduce one of our best agents who will both train you and reward you for your efforts. You will be reporting to her from now on. Linda?"

Linda Esparza walked into the room from a bedroom to the shocked expressions on Amanda and Rebecca's faces.

"You?" gasped Amanda. "But you're married...with a baby...and happily, I thought."

Linda walked over to the seated Denise and familiarly put her hand on the woman's shoulder, then leaned down to kiss her passionately. Both of the other women felt an enjoyable pulse course through their clits at seeing two women they knew and admired kissing sexually.

After breaking the kiss, Linda smiled. "Denise tells me that I'm very good at it," she said. "And so I make her kiss my wet little pussy each time we meet as a reward. I've been her disciple ever since my senior year of high school, when I took her Sociology course as an Advanced Placement credit. She saw something in me - thank goddess! - and converted me early on."

"It was difficult not to kill Matt immediately after my conversion, but Denise explained my role in FIT. I'm happy to help Matt work his way up through the political system and become governor...or maybe more, someday. Sometimes men can be useful tools, to be discarded when we're finished with them. Jennifer...Matt is not her father. She's the first generation of children -- all girls, of course - to come from a FIT process to inject other female's DNA into the egg of the mother, fertilizing it and starting the pregnancy process that used to require sperm."

"Matt thinks that Jen was conceived after we came back from a friend's birthday party, but it was actually earlier that day, when I visited my FIT Ob-Gyn. Someday the process will be streamlined so that one woman can impregnate another while they make love, but I was proud to be one of the first in, you might say, 'beta-baby' testing."

"I'm also pleased to say that we are making great strides in both increasing our female members through conversion and decreasing the number of males that we encounter through elimination. I will be training you in how to tolerate and use males, and I will certainly be rewarding you for your progress and your work. We have a very nice king size bed in our house, and I think that three women will fit very nicely there while Matt is away." She smiled. "And he will be away a lot."

She laughed. "Matt thinks I'm some kind of clean freak because I'm always washing the sheets. He doesn't know it's because otherwise we'd slip right out of bed from all the creamy female cum."

"In addition, I'll need the two of you to assist with our new Alumni-Student Relations Committee at Charleston University. It will involve meeting with numerous young, nubile coeds throughout the year..."

Amanda and Rebecca smiled, and now felt at ease enough to bring their hands down to their wet slits, openly caressing themselves.

"By all means, touch yourselves and cum. You'll find that you have dozens more left in you - and Denise has donated a bed for our use tonight," said Linda.

Denise stood. "I have another meeting to get to tonight - my sister is in town, and we have so much to catch up on tonight. Linda will take care of you."

After she left, Linda spent the next hour explaining to the two increasingly happy women of the nature of FIT and their roles in it. Perversely, every woman in the room felt a great sense of sexual excitement at the coming opportunities to eliminate men, as well as being understandably excited at the thought of writhing in the hot embrace of other naked women.

Finally, Linda had to adjourn the training to move to the bedroom with Amanda and Rebecca.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered the two FIT neophytes, and they hurried to comply. They lay on the bed watching avidly as Linda undressed for them. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her sweetly freckled upper chest, her white bra and her mommy stomach. She felt no shame or embarrassment at having some pregnancy fat on her - among FIT members, looks were unimportant - only being female was important.

Amanda and Rebecca chose to finger each other as they reclined naked on the bed, watching their new mentor undress. Their hips thrilled and rotated as fingers slipped inside hot, creamy slits, the desire to kiss overwhelming them, but curiosity at Linda's naked body keeping them apart temporarily.

Finally, Linda slipped off her slacks and panties, her brown bush between her legs full but trimmed. Amanda sighed.

"Oh god, you look good enough to eat," she moaned, licking her lips.

"C'mon," Rebecca said, patting the bed for the naked woman to join them, as Amanda and Rebecca could no longer resist each other's lips. As they locked in hot embrace, lips pressed together, tongues swirling, Linda crawled between Rebecca's legs, drawn by the woman's excited and oozing snatch. She licked along Rebecca's plump labia, hot and swelling, sending the long-haired blonde into a mind bending orgasm, her grunts of pleasure conveyed into Amanda through their joined mouths.

Linda's fingers in Amanda's pussy, as Rebecca continued to convulse in pleasure, brought the redhead to an equally satisfying climax, the two kissing women cumming simultaneously, and moaning together.

Linda pulled back and surveyed the two panting women, as their long kiss and shared orgasms finally wound down.

"Here," Linda said gently to the two sweaty women below her. "You get her...like that, yeah...and I'll" -- she laughed -- "yes, Rebecca, you read my mind..."

Amanda was seated on the bed with her back to the headboard and wall, her red hair wet and covering her shoulders. Linda was reclined between Amanda's splayed legs with her mouth at Amanda's pink cunt with its small reddish bush, and Rebecca was standing on the mattress astride the other two, her smooth, wet pussy inches from Amanda's mouth.

Amanda licked her lips as she eyed her friend's hot, slippery twat. That acted like a signal that started their mini-orgy into motion. Rebecca pressed her hips forward, her thighs engulfing Amanda's upper body, the red head's face eagerly pressed into the blonde's humid snatch as she kissed and licked the fragrant cunt waiting impatiently for her tongue.