The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yes," Rebecca moaned as early signals of impending ecstasy were falling all over themselves to race from her vulva to her brain, Rebecca's jaw falling slack as intellect disappeared and instinct leavened with reflex took over. It's hard to believe that there wasn't some other point in human development in which women loving women was the only means of procreation, given how readily women adapted to the pleasures of lesbianism via FIT's grace bestowed on them.

In any case, Amanda knew exactly how to bring her blonde lover to the heights of a perfect orgasm, over and over again without overdoing it. It was as though they'd been fucking for years, a perfect symmetry and perfect meshing of parts, like a finely calibrated Swiss timepiece.

For her part, Linda, lying on her stomach between Amanda's thighs, was lapping at the recumbent redhead's swollen snatch, her creamy fluids fairly gushing into Linda's mouth as she greedily swallowed them. Amanda's hips and thighs were shaking with utter unspoken delight, hot electricity shocking Amanda with the pleasures of Sapphic joining.

As Linda ate out her new associate, her own fingers were busy between her legs stroking and caressing her hot twat, dreaming of the several dozen women that she had fucked while married to Matt -- even one plump black-haired girl who looked a little like Katy Perry the day that she gave birth to Jennifer, and a short haired brunette nurse in the birthing center the day afterward.

Each of the three women were emitting soft cries of pleasure, and moans of delight and contentment, all of which continued later into the night as they switched positions, again and again.

Finally, even FIT women have to stop having sex at some point, and they rested in each other's arms, their vulvas hot and swollen, their bodies dripping with sweat. They softly caressed and touched each other, filled with love for all women who had seen the rightness of the FIT philosophy -- love and sex for all converted women, and elimination of the male infestation from the earth.

Amanda looked at Linda and said, "It was you who seduced Dana, wasn't it? You were the 'agent' that Denise mentioned who tested her years ago."

Linda hesitated, and then nodded. "Yes, it was me. I was new to FIT, and I thought for certain that Dana was gay, and that she'd be perfect for FIT. But her reactions were wrong, she didn't cum as much or as fiercely as the converted, and I knew then that she was bi. She promised never to say anything about our affair, I guess she thought that I was happy with Matt. I knew that someday she'd have to be eliminated, and that day finally came." Linda shrugged. She didn't look at all remorseful at losing her lover and friend, but then, neither were Amanda and Rebecca upset at the death of one who could never be like them.

The three women then continued to explore numerous ways that women can please each other, and finally finished in a sweetly feminine daisy chain, with Linda eating Amanda's hot pussy, as Amanda ate out Rebecca's oozing wet slit, and Rebecca avidly licked Linda's excited, pulsing clit.

By the time they were finished, and Amanda and Rebecca were ready to begin their new lives, each had come at least a dozen times with orgasms that had an intensity that they as straight women could only have dreamed of.

The future looked bright for the FIT movement in Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America. The Daughters of the American Evolution were thriving.

###