The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, babe!" Rebecca heard Dana exclaim, probably from the pressure of her nose on that sensitive organ. "Fuck...good, good," she finished.

Rebecca licked the moist slit and labia that she could reach with her mouth, her hands lifting up and stroking Dana's back and sides, slick with sweat. Dana rocked on Rebecca's face as the butch girl drover her sensitive clit into Rebecca's nose over and over, cumming in small quivers punctuated by larger jerks of her body and illustrated by her sharp squeals of pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck so good so good...cumming, baby," she moaned, drops of perspiration dripping from her brow onto her own thighs and Rebecca's face, hot, salty rain that always surprised her, drop by drop. Soon, Dana's rocking slowed, and she leaned down to kiss Rebecca once again, her lips soft and welcome on Rebecca's.

"Got some more for you, babe," Dana said mysteriously, and without waiting for a reply, moved her body 180 degrees so that her ass was perched over Rebecca's face. Then she reached back with her hands and parted her ass cheeks with her hands until her brown eye was facing Rebecca.

"Lick it, slut," Dana grunted. Rebecca reached up and pulled Dana's ass to her face, her tongue, already covered with sweet, slick cream thrusting up into her woman's tight ass hole, deeply inhaling the wondrous odor of her ass, as Dana rotated her butt on Rebecca's face. Dana's hands were busy with Rebecca's own pussy, stroking and playing with her nakedness, bringing her to numerous small orgasms, and then wailing in a kind of madness when Dana thrust three fingers at once inside her dripping cunt, cumming in the most massive orgasm she had ever experienced.

Dana lay down next to Rebecca, half on her and half off, and the two kissed briefly, then fell asleep again, with mumbling, "We've got to get up in a few minutes...got to get up...get up...get up, Rebecca! Holy shit, you're covered in sweat."

Rebecca struggled to open her eyes, the lids stuck closed with night sand, then stared upward with one gummy eye that she managed to get free, to see Rick looming above her, his face seemingly misshapen as if seen through a fish eye lens. After she opened the other eye, her vision refocused and her boyfriend returned to normality -- visually, anyway.

But in her mind she was trying to sweep away the fragments of her dream, or dreams, and they weren't going away quietly. She had felt such a oneness, a happiness, with Dana that she had never experienced with Rick -- or any other guy. She still wasn't quite sure which was the dream, and which the reality. She thought that she was going to have to integrate these feelings, because they were just not going away. The thought of Rick's cock inside her made her queasy, and she could still smell the hot and delicious aroma of Dana's pussy.

"Jesus, I am soaked," Rebecca thought when she moved, the air over her body cool on her wet skin. "Rick...I ...I think I'm going to call in sick today. I'm not feeling great." Emotionally that was true.

"Yeah, definitely," he said. "Do you need me to stay home and take care of you?" He didn't sound all that enthusiastic. As a matter of fact, he didn't sound very good himself.

"No, no reason for you to miss any work. I'll be fine...I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay, hon," he said, heading to the bathroom to get ready for work.

After Rick left, Rebecca lay in bed, thinking.

"Was it a dream?" she asked herself. "Of course it was a dream, but was it more than a dream, like...foreshadowing, or ESP or hallucinations or maybe I'm just going crazy or menstrual or I don't know..."

"I was convinced that I was married to Dana...to a woman," Rebecca thought. "And that wouldn't be so bad -- everybody has crazy dreams -- but I came, I know I did, I'm still shaking from them...and so many orgasms."

"It was nothing like love. It was purely sexual...but the sex made me love her -- at least I think I did. It wasn't like what I have with Rick -- his touch, a few words at the time when I need them, really need them, his silliness when I'm down, that's why I love him and that's so much more than just fucking like in those dreams..."

While Rebecca knew intellectually why she loved Rick, thinking of those qualities of his didn't bring her the same old warm feelings...not today. But when she recalled Dana's naked body from her dream...she had to find out who she was now, not who she had been one day before.

Rebecca lay on the bed, making herself comfortable, and slowly began caressing herself, starting above her breasts. She'd masturbate to her image and memories of Rick, and prove that her dreams had been only that. Her fingertips skated along below her shoulders, her touch sending pleasant feelings inside her, but not the sensations she expected and wanted.

She moved her hands down lower, her fingertips caressing her breasts along the lower curve, then between her breasts, fingers slowly coming to circle her nipples. The feeling was nice -- like when your mother tickled your back when you were eight years old -- but that was all. She began moving her fingers down lower, when she stopped, tears running from under eyelids.

"What's the use," she thought. "I'm just having a dry spell, I'll want Rick all over me soon enough...again..."

"Yeah?" said Dana's voice. Rebecca's eyes flew open

"If you're just having a dry spell, why did licking my cunt make you cum more and better than you ever did with him?" Dana's expression was challenging.

"I was just dreaming," Rebecca said. Her blonde hair was dark and moist with sweat.

"Nobody said you weren't," said Dana, slipping off the clothes Rebecca had seen her wearing two days before at Matt and Linda's. "The important thing is that you like this dream, and you want it to continue," she said, her voice slightly muffled when she pulled her sweater over her head, her top naked, her small breasts topped by her stiffly erect nipples.

"You're glad that I showed up again and that everything that happened then is going to happen again," Dana continued.

"That's bullshit," Rebecca said, her eyes nonetheless enraptured by the sight of Dana shimmying her jeans down and off, her panties falling to mid-thigh, her smooth pussy as beautiful and mouthwatering as it had been last night.

"Oh yeah?" sneered Dana. "Then why are your nipples so hard, and your fingers stroking your clit?"

Rebecca looked down just as her first orgasm hit, and Dana lost the last of her clothes and crawled on the bed. She took Rebecca in her arms, replacing Rebecca's fingers with her own on her wet pussy, and kissed her. It was even better than the night before, and Rebecca found herself sinking, drowning in Dana's sweet kiss...and she knew that it was no longer just sex like last night's dream.

She knew that she loved Dana and more. That she would love every woman, girl, even old crones with a burning, eternal love often encompassing sex, sure, but leaving no room for a Rick. No man could bring her to the perfect love she felt for other females.

But such deep thoughts were lost as Rebecca and Dana made love far into the afternoon, their bodies leaving the bed wet with their sweat and cum.

It was around three o'clock when Rebecca got the call from Rick's workplace, telling her to get over to Medical University Hospital's Trauma Center...

Chapter 8

"I'm feeling a little funny today, Sid," said Amanda to her husband.

"You mean like you'll be telling jokes -- I'm sorry, I know what you meant...why don't you stay home from work?" Sid looked concerned, and a little guilty at trying to make a joke of her concern at first.

"I have a checkup scheduled at my Ob-Gyn next week, I think I'll see if I can move it up to today," Amanda said. She called her doctor's office, and smiled with relief at their response.

"Thank you so much," she said, clicking off her phone. She looked at Sid.

"They said they can take me at one o'clock. I'll go into work and see if I can do it as my lunch hour."

"Good," Sid said. I hope it turns out okay...let me know, okay? And what kind of 'funny' are you feeling?"

"I don't know," she said. "Kind of a feeling of apprehension, like things are changing all around me and there's nothing I can do about it. Does that make any sense?"

"Sounds like maybe anxiety? Maybe a mild panic attack? Those can happen out of the blue, as I understand it."

"Maybe," she said dubiously. What she left out was the intense loathing for him that she was currently feeling -- entirely out of the blue, and completely out of character for her.

Amanda headed off to work at Johnson Brothers Accounting and tried to put her unease behind her, unsuccessfully. "Oh god, I hope it's not depression -- depression ruined my mother, and then my parents' marriage," she thought. To take her mind off such thoughts, she decided to do some people watching in the office. "People are always entertaining," she thought, "especially when they think no one's watching."

A cute brunette, about 25, walked by her office door -- since Amanda's front wall was glass, she'd get an extended look at any passersby. The girl was wearing an extremely short skirt, and Amanda thought that she could see the curve of her buttocks where they met her thighs. "Goodness, what must those cute butt cheeks feel like in her boyfriend's hands? Or maybe she has a girlfriend instead?" At this unexpected thought, she felt a small tickle begin just above her pussy.

She discreetly pushed down on her crotch, and the tickle went away. Then two women, one in her early 20s, the other 40 or so met, each walking in the opposite direction, and stopped to talk.

"What are they saying?" Amanda thought. Then her mind filled in the blanks for her.

"You look so beautiful today," said one.

"Thank you," said the other. "But not as beautiful as you when I had you tied to the bed last night."

"That was so fucking hot...promise me that you'll spank me again tonight until I plead and beg you to stop."

"And what will you do for me then?"

"Lick your pussy until you cum a dozen times..."

"And..."

"Your asshole, too."

"And then you can kiss me for the rest of the night."

"Oh god, I have got to cum now, you make me so fucking hot. I'm going to jill myself insane in the ladies room...see you tonight - your husband's away again, right?"

The other nodded, smiling, then the two women parted and went their separate ways.

"No way did they say those things," Amanda insisted to herself. "Women don't do those kinds of things to each other." But she couldn't get images of the two women in bed...naked...fucking, out of her head. And the tickle came back, stronger. This time, when she pushed down with the heel of her hand there, it produced a flash of pleasure that burned through her in an instant. She squeaked.

"Are you okay, Amanda?" her friend Rose asked from the doorway.

"Oh...Rose, I didn't see you there," Amanda said.

"I heard you squeak," Rose said. "Everything okay...Amanda?"

Amanda just could not take her eyes off Rose's delicious breasts. Full, well shaped and standing high, Amanda was picturing them uncovered, Rose's pink nipples -- they just must be a lovely pink -- long and erect, and in Amanda's mouth, Rose cooing with pleasure to feel a woman's warm, gentle mouth sucking on her there, a prelude to the rough fucking they would do together a few minutes later.

"Amanda..."

Something in Rose's voice told Amanda to pay attention. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about a situation...back home," Amanda hastily responded. And strictly speaking it wasn't a lie...she'd love to get Rose naked in her bed back home.

"Okay, just checking," Rose said, mollified. "I'd love to stay and chat but Mr. Jameson needs a project folder...talk at lunch?" She hurried off without waiting for a response. Amanda looked at her retreating form, then got up and closed her door and shut the vertical blinds separating her from the rest of the office.

She sat back in her rolling chair behind her desk, turned it sideways parallel to the length of the desk, and said, "Sit on my lap," to the figure of Rose somehow standing in front of her.

Rose smiled, hiked up her skirt, showing Amanda her cute light blue cotton panties, and then worked them down off her hips to fall to the floor. Her naked pussy with its thick tuft of curly black pubic hair was already wet. She picked the panties up, and then straddled Amanda's legs as she slouched in the chair, her weight on Amanda's thighs seeming infinitesimal, yet somehow solid.

"We'll make love right here, in the office, with everyone around. Your boss could walk in any time and catch you with another woman...fucking...is that what you want, baby?" Rose said, sneering lewdly. Amanda only nodded, she didn't think she'd be able to manage more than moans from then on out.

Rose held her panties in front of Amanda's blue eyes. "See how wet?" she said, as though displaying the blue ribbon she might have won showing her prize sheep when she was 14 back in Ottumwa, Iowa or wherever the hell corn-fed buxom young office workers come from. Amanda looked at the glistening spot, nearly the whole front of the cloth, and dark from the amount of creamy feminine moisture.

"Thinking about fucking you does that to me, yeah," Rose whispered. "You didn't know, but watching you bend over or adjust your dress nearly makes me cum. Hell, following you into the ladies, and hearing you piss and shit in the stall while I fix my hair for ten fucking minutes waiting to see you...that makes me cum for real, then when you come out I have to pretend it was just coincidence I was there, when what I really want to do then is eat out your pussy, and then your ass." Rose let out a sigh.

"So, that's my story. Now, you eat this." She balled up her damp panties, waving them under Amanda's nose, and then into Amanda's mouth. Then she kissed Amanda, a long, lingering kiss.

She took Amanda's right hand and slipped it between her thighs, Amanda's finger feeling the heat and wet of Rose's excited pussy. "Tickle my cunt," she whispered, while Rose's hand was burrowing under the waistband of Amanda's skirt, then under the elastic of her panties, stroking along Amanda's vulva, her fingertips expertly dancing over her landing strip right into her slit, after dancing over her clit, aroused and sensitive,

Amanda was moaning, and having trouble breathing, what with a dirty pair of another woman's panties in her mouth. Rose peeled them out of her mouth, kissed Amanda again, and this time Amanda reciprocated, her tongue eagerly dancing with Rose's, as their fingers were busy with each other's liquid snatches.

"Do you smell it?" Rose asked. "We smell like peaches, you and I -- isn't it glorious?" Just as she finished her rhetorical question, Amanda came, again and again -- from the pleasure of a woman's fingers in her pussy and from the delightful ecstasy of having her fingers in another woman's hot cooze.

Opening her eyes, Amanda found herself alone, with no evidence of Rose ever having been there, but with a very wet spot in her chair that absolutely did smell of peaches.

Amanda hurriedly arranged herself, cleaning up with some napkins from the downstairs Korean deli that she had in her right side desk drawer. Looking at her phone she saw that it was time for her to leave for her doctor's appointment. "Thank god," she thought, "before I get caught doing something really perverted."

Chapter 9

"So, what seems to be the problem that you needed to move up your exam, Amanda?" said Dr. Elizabeth Craner, her regular gynecologist. The doctor, an attractive female in her mid forties, had been Amanda's doctor for the last seven years, and Amanda had a great deal of trust and comfort with her. On the surface, her red-haired patient looked fine, if a little nervous.

"I don't know how to explain..." Amanda began, looking to Elizabeth for cues on how to proceed with a problem she was finding difficult to talk about, even with someone as professional and caring as Dr. Craner.

"Well, why don't you start by telling me about feelings -- you know, aches and pains and such, anything out of the normal that you don't feel are normal to you. Are you feeling any pain?"

"No, no pain, more a feeling of anxiety, as though my life was changing and I wasn't prepared for it," Amanda replied, as she sat on the edge of the examination table.

"You didn't report any fevers, or nausea to the nurse, is that right?" Dr. Craner asked. "Any palpitations or irregular heartbeat? Difficulty breathing?"

"I have been flushed quite a bit, but I don't think my temperature's up..."

"No, that was normal when the nurse took it just now, as was your BP." Amanda looked quizzical.

"Oh -- blood pressure, I'm sorry, I sometimes fall into jargon, it's a bad habit with doctors," Dr. Craner apologized.

"Oh," said Amanda. "I have been having one strange thing happen pretty consistently the past couple of days..." Dr. Craner looked at her expectantly.

"Kind of...daydreams," Amanda said apologetically.

"Daydreams?" replied Elizabeth Craner. She smiled. "I hope they're nice ones."

"Well, that's kind of what worries me, they're very nice, but..."

"But?" Elizabeth said.

"But...they're about sex," said Amanda, blushing furiously.

"Oh...well, to be honest, everyone daydreams about sex to one extent or another," Elizabeth said, her hand on Amanda's.

Amanda took some comfort from Elizabeth's contact, and went on. "It's just that these daydreams are about sex with other girls...and I actually believe they're with me and having sex...and I enjoy it, so much...and I um, orgasm -- a lot -- and they're really great orgasms, to tell the truth..."

"Oh," Elizabeth said, pulling back a little.

"Oh fuck, she thinks I'm gross and a lesbian now," Amanda thought to herself.

"I've seen this before," said Elizabeth. "As a matter of fact I'm seeing it more and more. I think I can find out more if we do an exam, okay Amanda?"

"Okay," said Amanda, greatly relieved that whatever she had, other people -- well, just women, probably -- had too.

"Take off your clothes, and put on a gown and we'll see, okay?" Elizabeth said, smiling. "I'm sure it will be just fine. Nurse will help you get ready." She opened the door.

"See you in a little bit. I really don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Thanks, Dr. Craner," Amanda said.

"Liz, please Amanda," Dr. Craner said as she swept out the door.

The nurse entered in a few minutes and gave Amanda a sheer plastic examination gown, and showed her where she could put her clothes.

In another ten minutes, Liz re-entered looking a little flushed herself. "Ready?" she said. Her nurse entered a minute later, also looking a little flushed, with a few locks of her hair a little out of place and a button on her smock unbuttoned.

"Uh huh," said Amanda, still sitting on the edge of the table, eyeing the stirrups unhappily.

Liz looked at her expression and smiled. "Oh don't worry about those, this examination doesn't require that...maybe a headlamp and hard hat, though."

When Amanda smiled tentatively, Liz said, "That's what I like to see, Amanda. A smile is the very best medicine...even if you're not sick."

She directed Amanda to lie on her side, and began stroking along her side, and reaching behind her to stroke her back. "How does that feel?"

"Um, nice. It feels nice," Amanda replied.

"Good, it means that your mind isn't blocking out your physical sensations," Liz said, smiling.

"What does that mean?" asked Amanda.

"Well, it just means that you're in touch with your surroundings...that you're not disassociated from reality. Now, I'm going to touch your breasts and vulva, is that alright? It might bring on some intense feelings or sensations..."