The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 11

Story Info
Do college boys and deadly lesbians mix? In a way...
19.3k words
4.54
4.4k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(aka The Bachelor Party)

Copyright 2017, 2021 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters in this story are aged 18 or older. This story depicts incidents of extreme savagery, depravity and eroticism - the reader is warned!

Sometimes Evil doesn't get punished.

Sometimes Evil takes over the world.

And FIT is oh, so Good at being Evil!

Chapter 1

December, 2005

"This is a concept meeting to review Professor Markowitz' theories for advanced weapons systems for use against the enemy." The ten women around the table, varying in age from 18 to 63, looked expectantly at the speaker, a stylishly coiffed brunette in her late thirties.

There was no confusion in their minds about which enemy she was referring to - each analyst and executive there had bloodied her hands from time to time in dispatching males, some of them random victims, others deliberately erased.

Amber Noell, the woman speaking, was a sophisticated, experienced leader, even at age 38. She had been a captain in the United States Army when she was initiated into membership in the secret organization called 'Females Inherit Terra,' better known by members - and a certain enemy group - by its FIT acronym. She was infected in Iraq with the FIT Virus and subsequently converted by one of her troops, a female corporal who had later been killed by an IED in Fallujah, Iraq.

In spite of the fact that they had been intimate - extremely intimate - as one would expect of FIT women, with their focus on the delights of lesbianism, Captain Noell shed not a tear at the corporal's passing. There were far more important issues facing the good Captain as a new recruit into the most sinister conspiracy in the history of Mankind. In addition, FIT women were rarely motivated by love, only lust for other women and hatred of males of whatever age.

The membership was - and would always be - female, women and girls who had at some point been infected by a virus that would convert them mentally, physically and emotionally nearly overnight into lesbians, and although the stereotype of lesbians as "man haters" generally is quite untrue, in the case of FIT women it was spot on.

FIT's raison d'être was first, the conversion of the female half of the globe's population to total lesbianism, and second, the destruction and elimination of the remaining half, every male on earth. While such a goal might sound insane to many, it was nonetheless progressing splendidly, with women in every segment of society becoming new soldiers in the global war, fought not with weapons but with intelligence and wiles.

And if it were truly a battles of wits, men would lose badly. In 2005 the war had already been raging for 15 years, and men still had no idea it was occurring. Their rising death rate was becoming more than a blip, but experts and politicians - most of them female - assured society it was due to anything but a female plot against men.

"Professor, you have the floor," Amber Noell, now publicly known as the CEO of Divine Inspiration Ltd, a rapidly growing Public Relations firm in New York, but also serving as the North American Director of FIT, said, ceding the floor to the distinguished looking scientist.

"What is the male's weakest point?" Professor Anne Markowitz said, rising from her seat and switching on the video projector.

There were a few stifled titters. "What isn't?" joked a 22 year old girl with long blonde hair, model looks and a slim body with prominent, shapely breasts. Amber looked at her fiercely, and then relaxed. She had a soft spot for Marina Nicholls, and she'd have to forgive the girl's youthful impetuousness. Still, she'd use the girl's comment as an excuse to mistreat her later that night, although Marina would not object at all. Indeed, that may have been the girl's intent.

The others joined in, laughing politely.

"Yes, of course," rejoined the Professor. "That is a universal truism, no? But an effective weapon hones in on one weakness and exploits it. So, again, where is their weakest point?"

"Their dicks?" responded a mousy girl of 18, one of the senior attendees' consorts.

"What is your name, sweet girl?" asked the Professor.

"Cindy...Cynthia," she responded, recognizing that she wasn't now alone with her lover or with a group of other sex girls, but with senior staff of FIT. It was an opportunity for her to leverage her girl next door sexiness - quite irresistible to the older women of FIT - into recognition that she had the chops to be an actual thinker in the organization.

"Cynthia, you are quite correct," the Professor responded with a smile. She too was swayed by the girl's All-American looks, but still wanted to make her point.

"Men have numerous points of weakness as we all know, but they absolutely lose their minds - the straight ones do, anyway - with the chance to, as they put it, 'get their dicks wet.'"

She paused, eyeing young Cynthia, and considering whether, after the meeting, to make a deal with the girl's lover to "borrow" her overnight.

"And so we have developed, in concept, a theory of how we might best leverage that weakness under certain conditions..."

The women sat enthralled as she laid out her plan.

"It begins with rumors from the American soldiers' Vietnam War experiences, way back in the 1960s," she said...

Chapter 2

"Your comment today at Professor Markowitz' meeting was...unexpected," Amber Noell said to her young lover, Marina Nicholls. "You took a chance, you might have come across as immature and callow."

"Do these seem 'immature and callow' ma'am?" Marina said, lifting Amber's hand from the hot water of their shared bubble bath, and placing it on her full breast, her pink nipple already hard with excitement.

"Oh you are the little tease today, aren't you?" grinned Amber. "First, your comment, and then fingering me under the table...you're in a mood. A very nice, randy mood too."

"Was I wrong to do that?" Marina asked innocently, leaning her naked body back into Amber's, feeling the older woman's equally hard and erect nipples poking her back.

"Yes, quite wrong," Amber responded. "Not every meeting is appropriate for fucking, you know."

"I'm sorry," Marina replied hesitantly. "I won't do it again."

"No, you won't," Amber agreed. "Now get out of the tub and dry off," she said peremptorily, the tone of her voice changing and hardening.

"And then get on the bed."

The girl looked back at Amber, and the older woman could see the growing fear in her eyes. Apparently she hadn't been angling for a spanking, but she'd get one anyway. Amber watched as the girl gracefully rose to her feet, rivulets of sparkling water running down her slim thighs, small, soft suds bergs of bubbles tracing down her flat stomach to converge at the V of her vulva, momentarily hiding the sweet young girl's naked and hairless pussy, her dark pink lips, so barely there normally, now just a thin slit to channel the white stream of suds.

Amber wondered how much of that sweet liquid flow was bubbles and how much was the girl's excited wetness. As a FIT woman, there was no doubt whatsoever that Marina was excited and ready for sex with another woman, as Amber herself was - it was the hallmark of every FIT lesbian that they were instantly ready to fuck - and the two of them would soon be enjoying themselves.

Whether that would involve intense pain or not would be up to Amber alone.

The girl daintily stepped from the tub, Amber eyeing her cunt slit as her thighs spread stepping away, then the girl's spectacularly round and full ass cheeks, flushed red from the heat of the water. Certainly as a conscious act, Marina bent over to pick up the plush bronze-colored bath towel, her ass cheeks spreading, displaying her sweet brown ass hole and juicy pussy, Amber's mouth watering as the young woman paused to dry her feet and lower legs.

Amber reached between her own legs, stroking her plumping labia, swollen with lust for the girl's hot body, electric tendrils of pleasure coursing through her hips as she came, her climax racing through her as she imagined her face between the girl's moist thighs. Amber smiled.

"That was a very good cum," she thought, "simply from imagining licking that sweet, creamy pussy and yielding ass hole. Imagine how good it'll be when I'm actually in there, my nose deep in that juicy cunt, my tongue wriggling into her rectum..."

She shivered again, ecstasy filling her lower body, her breathing shallow as she absorbed the pleasure the sight of the girl's supple body had produced. When she recovered herself, she saw that Marina had moved to the large, luxurious bed they shared, and had submissively laid down on her stomach, her plump ass cheeks shaking slightly as the girl trembled faintly, whether from fear or excitement was yet to be determined. Amber imagined that it was both. Then she saw the girl's fingers wriggling, her arm under her hot, creamy body, her fingers stroking her cunt lips, her long middle finger fucking into her hot, wet slit, slipping past her slick pussy walls to reach her G spot, her sweet, full hips shaking with pleasure and delight.

"Enough anticipation," Amber murmured, raising herself up to dry off, her own body flushed from the wet steamy heat of their shared bath and their growing excitement. She quickly toweled off, but as complete dryness was neither necessary or even desired, she moved moistly to the cute female lying in her bed, naked and vulnerable, then quickly delivered an open handed slap of the girl's completely defenseless and vulnerable bottom, her warm, round flesh shaking and quivering with outrage and pain as the blow landed.

"SMACK!" The sound of the older woman's wet hand striking the girl's hot bottom was both far louder and far more painful than if both surfaces had been dry, Amber fully aware of how best to deliver pain to others. The girl squealed, a brief howl of pain.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" followed in rapid succession, the sound bouncing off the walls of the bedroom.

"Aaagh," Marina moaned, her distress real and intense, her hips rising in reflexive reaction, hot tears immediately running down her cheeks from her pretty blue eyes, her long, glossy and curly blonde hair spreading over her shoulders and upper back.

"Oh god," she moaned again, unable to remain laconic, her agony requiring verbal release. But that wasn't the only outlet for her distress - her one finger inside her tight cunt was joined by a second, fucking wetly into her slickly hot chamber, sweet, peach-scented vaginal cream rapidly produced easing its passage.

Then, the passage of two more fingers, Amber's this time, her index and middle finger crowding into the young girl's already full passage, both women finger fucking her at once, the massive invasion of Marina's young vagina creating an overload of pleasure and delight inside the cute girl as her orgasm crashed into her like a semi striking an unaware pedestrian, though with far more salutary results.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Marina groaned, her butt cheeks rotating as she ground her clit against the mattress, incredibly four fingers inside her cunt, never touched by a man's penis, but well loved by many women's tongues, ever since the day she had come home from high school to find her mother very much changed by a neighbor's shared infection, and in turn shared with her by her loving and formerly chaste and proper mother .

Their relationship was steamy from start to finish, with Marina often skipping school to fuck her mother all day long, once her father had left for work. Both women were in bed two weeks later, after the morning they had decided to mix a little bit of their pee together and put it in her father's orange juice. The virus in their bodily fluids that so blessedly brings women total satisfaction in each other's arms is also usually fatal to men, causing their heart muscles to weaken and resulting in a heart attack for the unlucky male infected by the virus.

The call came to their family phone from the hospital, and recorded on the answering machine, informing Marina and her mother that their father and husband had finally passed after an onset of heart trouble that had begun the week before. He passed alone and definitely unloved, as both women giggled as they listened to the words on the machine from the nurse, then returned to eating out each other's pussies.

After an hour of several dozen orgasms each, Marina's mother had sighed and told her teenage daughter that she supposed they had better arrange to have someone pick him up or they'd be charged for another day's hospital stay. Later, after she put down the telephone following her orders to the crematorium to have his body cremated, Marina's mother donned a strap on dildo that she'd ordered through Amazon for next day delivery.

Her mother fucked Marina in both her young pussy and her exquisitely tight ass hole until the girl was in tears - of joy. They were the only tears shed by either woman on the occasion of her father's passing, and as a matter of fact, it completely slipped both women's minds to ever pick up his ashes.

Marina's life since then had been an incredible pleasure ride with dozens of women and perhaps thousands of orgasms, until she had found herself as the pleasure toy of an extremely powerful FIT leader, Amber Noell.

Now she lay on the luxurious bed, her cunt savagely - but so pleasurably - invaded by her lover, cumming again and again, hips wriggling, pussy juices soaking the sheets, tremors of delight filling her clitoris, pelvis and brain, short circuiting logical thought and predisposing Marina to open herself up further to any perversions her older lover might imagine and unleash on her sweet, beautiful naked body.

To Marina's momentary relief, then subsequent sense of loss and emptiness, Amber withdrew her now creamy cum-covered fingers from Marina's pussy, though the girl's own two fingers remained in that pleasurable crevice, moisture covered and heated.

Amber sniffed her two fingers, and then smiled, finding Marina's pussy as fresh, clean and excited as she demanded from her young lovers. She licked the tip of one finger, the taste sweet, slightly salty and as peachy as the girl's scent, and then brought her hand to the girl's ass, insinuating the slick, wet fingers into the girl's hot ass furrow, seeking out her delightful brown anus, fingertip resting lightly on the girl's anal sphincter.

Amber tapped lightly there, Marina sensing immediately her intentions. She groaned, a sound from deep inside her throat born of both fear and desire. Her mind was conflicted, so needing to feel her masterful lover fucking her inside her vulnerable and tight ass hole, but fearing the inevitable initial pain.

Sensing this, Amber cooed to the young girl.

"Relax yourself there, darling, open yourself up to your sweet ass fucking. Allow me inside you, my fingers fucking so deep inside your lovely ass hole, your most intimate opening, the source of so much pleasure and delight, one woman fucking another woman, lesbian love and intimacy that no man could ever experience, my desire for you so intense, our bodies joining in so many ways, so close, two becoming one in so many ways, pleasure and delight and ecstasy..."

Her words had the desired effect, Marina relaxing her anus, Amber's two wet, creamy and determined fingers sinking down, down, down inside the young girl's quivering ass, her submission total to her lover, her body shaking in orgasm, sourced both from the delightful rape of her behind and her own still active fingers in her cunt, her thumb on her overworked but excited clit. Amber slipped her fingers teasingly slowly in and out of the girl's brown dirt road, her hips moving in response to her sweet ass fucking, moans leaking from her at the entirely different but still exciting sensations.

"Yes, please fuck my bad girl bottom, fuck my ass...so hot for you, make me cum, make my hole so big I have to shit, put your big womanly dick inside me, tear me up, rape my ass hole...oh fuck," she moaned as she quivered and shook, ecstasy coursing through repeatedly. Her fingers were a blur over her clit as she frenziedly masturbated herself.

It came as something of a relief when Amber flipped Marina's supine body over onto her back, lying down between Marina's shapely thighs, then began slowly, leisurely licking the girl's hot twat, her creamy cum coating Amber's tongue with her thick, clear peachy goodness.

Amber offered Marina the two now greasy and brownish-tinged fingers which had been so deep inside her ass, and Marina let them slip between her plump ruby lips, sucking them for all the delicious pleasure they contained.

Chapter 3

May 2014

"Hey Sam, how's the sheriffing business coming along?" asked the clerk behind the counter of Eddie's Liquors, perhaps the only legitimate liquor store in La Paz County, Arizona. Meaning, Eddie's didn't indulge in reefer sales under the counter, as most of the rest did, and didn't sell to underage kids looking for a six pack to go with the reefer they'd picked up in school.

"Fair to middling," Deputy Samuel Lexman replied. "How about one of those Njoy e-cigs, please?"

"Sure thing," Billy said, turning to the rack behind the counter. "Oh and you're still over 21, right?" He grinned.

"Billy, you use that same damn joke every time I see you. Isn't it time you got some new material?" rejoined the grey haired, mustachioed and slightly paunchy Deputy Sheriff.

"You seem a little irritable today, Sam...how's that abduction thing going?"

"Hell, we don't even know if it was an abduction," the Deputy responded, frowning. "We don't know if those girls ran off, were kidnapped, or even murdered. There's a lot of white slavery business going on in the world, even in this country, and you just don't know."

"But seven junior college girls, from a team picnic for god's sake," Billy said, shaking his head, "That seems like a tough crime to hide."

"Well, I know one thing," Sam said.

"What's that?" asked Billy.

"Those girls are somewhere, and the truth will come out. Maybe I'll be long dead when it does, but it will come out."

Chapter 4

April 2016

The three college boys, all of them 21 years old, were sitting in the True Burger restaurant in Des Moines International Airport, drinking sodas and waiting for their flight to Las Vegas, where they'd celebrate one's impending wedding with a bachelor party, hopefully one at least a little wild like the one they'd seen in the movie, "The Hangover."

"No shit, man, this really happened," Jeffrey Baumquist, the groom to be, said. "I was at lunch, watching a guy eat French fries by applying a strip of ketchup to each one before eating it. Then after 10 or so fries like that he does the same only with mayo."

"Who the fuck does that?" responded his best man, Mykal Goodweather. "That's kind of fucked up."

Jeffrey continued.

"When he moved on to his burger he did the same, holding the burger as one does, then applying a strip of ketchup to the section of burger he was going to be chomping on for about 5 or 6 times in a row, each time after one bite, then he switched to mayo."

"Oh fuck, mayonnaise on a hamburger? On the bun, you mean?" said Andy Stinson, Jeffrey's cousin .

"No, on the little piece of hamburger sticking out of the bun," Jeffrey said.

"The whole time he's rotating the fucking burger to get a new perspective on it. Of course besides being weird, after a while he's touching the squeeze dispenser to the saliva bedewed surface spreading his serial killer germs around for the next person who used that dispenser."

"You really shouldn't talk, Jeffrey," said Mykal. "I remember that time you put sriracha on vanilla ice cream..."