The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...I had been drinking a little that day...and I did throw it up. That shit was vile."

"There are a lot of sick people in the world," intoned Andy sagely, and then coughed.

"Yeah, and you're one of them," laughed Mykal. "Dude, are you gonna survive this flight?"

"I think so," replied Andy. "If I don't you can bury me in the desert out there, preferably by the Bunny Ranch and where the girls dispose of their used panties."

"What's the Bunny Ranch?" asked Mykal, running his fingers through his black hair and adjusting his glasses.

"The internet is wasted on you, man," said Jeffrey. "That's one of the legal whore houses around there." He looked at Andy. "Are you sure you don't want to be buried where they dump the used rubbers?"

"Hey now, I'm no queer, you queer," Andy rejoined. "And I really hope we meet some hot women in Las Vegas. I have been dying to lick some of that vee." He made a vee shape with his first two fingers and lewdly stuck his tongue through it, waggling it comically.

The other two nodded sympathetically.

"I just want to dip my wick in some hot, wet poon," Mykal sighed. "Debbie won't let me in."

"She's probably too busy fucking your sister," Andy laughed, brushing back his ginger colored hair.

"Hey c'mon, so my little sis is a lesbian, she's still my sister. And I'm not worried about Debbie, she wants the D, she just wants to make sure I'm the right guy."

"I want to give Ashley a call before we leave," Jeffrey said. "She said that whatever we do, she'd just as soon we leave the telling of it in Las Vegas, y'know, like their slogan, 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,' and that she loves and trusts me whatever happens."

"She's a sweetie, Jeffrey," said Mykal. "If you hadn't grabbed her I would have."

"Your loss, my gain," laughed Jeffrey as he made the call.

The announcement on the PA system five minutes later alerted them that their flight to Denver, where they'd connect on to the city of their dreams, was ready to board.

Chapter 4

"Hi boys, you look like you just got in town," the pretty and tall brunette with startling blue eyes said to the group of three college aged men studying the map of the city outside the luggage carousel at Las Vegas' McCarran Airport.

"Uh, yes ma'am," replied red haired Andy, quickly glancing over at his friends Mykal and Jeffrey. "We're here for a, um, bachelor party."

He couldn't help running his eyes up and down the girl's full figured body - large breasts, wide hips, model looks - it seemed as though everything their friends had said about "Lost Wages" was true, the city was teeming with amazingly hot pussy.

For the three self-admitted nerds, the revelation was stunning. Ordinarily shy and quiet, each of the 20 year old students at Vatterott College in Des Moines, Iowa, seemed to feel a mystical infusion of machismo simply from the atmosphere surrounding them. Giant screens surrounded them featuring the amazing attractions of the legendary city, the availability of spectacularly beautiful women obvious from their prominence in all the fast moving advertising, a big change from their usual slow moving Midwestern environs.

"So, uh, do you come here often?" interjected dark-skinned Mykal, a medical technology major at the school. He adjusted his dark rimmed glasses and took in the view, the girl striking a sultry pose as she smiled at the group.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I was here to pick up a new employee - a model from Los Angeles - but now I found out that she missed her flight. I'm afraid that my ride back to the club is going to be kind of lonely." She hesitated, and then seemed to have a thought.

"You boys wouldn't be interested in a free ride to our new Gentlemen's Club, would you? It's right outside of town, we just opened, and I'm supposed to try to drum up business whenever I can...you'd really be helping me out..."

"I don't know," black-haired Jeffrey responded. "We're kind of on a budget - we sort of pre-paid for our rooms and everything through TravelExpress and we won't be able to get our money back..."

"Whoah, slow your roll, you stud," the girl laughed. "I'll tell you what. We'll entertain you at the club for free for a couple of hours, and then drive you to your hotel. You'll have a great story for your friends at the bachelor party, and I guarantee that you'll meet the most beautiful girls that you've ever seen in your life...oh, I'm Michelle," she added, sticking out her hand to shake and grinning a little desperately.

The three young men looked at her, amazed. This woman would be an "11" on a scale of 1 to 10 back in Des Moines, and she had an expression on her face and body language that conveyed the message "Help me!"

Mykal looked at Jeffrey. "We really should help her out..."

Andy looked at his two companions. "This place might be really great for partying. We didn't have any specific plans for where we were gonna go...this could be epic."

The decision was quick and unanimous. "Okay," said Jeffrey. "We're in."

"Great," said Michelle. She made a call on her cell phone."The limo is waiting, follow me." She led them to the VIP pickup area. As they walked, each of the men looked at the others, grinning, and mouthed the word, "Limo!"

The driver of the long, sleek white limousine got out and opened the door for them. The boys were a little surprised that the driver was a pretty blonde in livery, whereas every other driver in the area was a burly male. Michelle noticed their surprised expressions.

"We wanted our club to be different from the others. Most Gentlemen's Clubs are run by men, ours is run by women...isn't that what you're interested in, after all?" Her smile was disarming. The men were completely at ease, particularly since strange, pretty women are so much less threatening than strange ugly men.

It was a 40 minute drive from McCarran International Airport to their destination, a modest nightclub surrounded by sparse desert vegetation, with signage naming it "Club Chaleur."

"What does that mean?" asked Andy.

Michelle laughed. She seemed so much more relaxed now that they were at the place.

"It means 'Club Heat,'" she explained. "I think you'll have a memorable time."

"It's so far from the Strip," Jeffrey said.

"Yes, you know, there are things that you just can't do in Las Vegas that are, well, winked at out in the desert," she explained. The men looked at each other, grinning.

"This just gets better and better," Andy said. The others nodded.

"Yeah," agreed Mykal. They headed for the entrance, where a bikini clad redhead opened the elegant front door, a frosted, artistically styled glass rather than heavy wood.

"You'll notice that the appointments throughout are more feminine than at most Gentlemen's Clubs, which tend to be intimidating and overly macho. This is our gift to you, the men in our lives, and we want to do everything we can to make your time here unforgettable."

"That sounds good to me," said Andy.

"Where the women at?" mock growled Mykal. Jeffrey punched him in the arm.

"Behave, dude," he said, but grinning.

They passed through the attractive lobby into a clean, well lit seated area with several dozen small tables and a runway stage with the usual 'stripper poles' of the genre.

"There's nobody else here," commented Andy.

"Yes, as I said, we're new and haven't actually officially opened yet. We wanted to have a soft opening, get word of mouth out before we opened, so that our advertising seemed more organic, you know?"

She smiled, a lovely smile that easily would have convinced most men that she was the woman for them. "It's a little deception, I suppose, but you don't mind too much, do you?"

The lights began to dim.

"Oh please, take your seats," she said, directing them to a larger table midway in the room, with a perfect view of the runway. A sweet, girl next door-looking server brought them glasses of champagne.

"The drinks are on the house," she said, smiling.

A smooth, perfectly modulated woman's voice began the usual patter of any stage presentation, introducing the next dancer, "Yvonne." A stunningly pretty brunette strolled out, wearing a negligee - the boys had no idea what it was called, but they could easily see that, while it concealed the most interesting parts of the buxom woman, it also seemed to promise that she would be sharing things with them...soon.

The music was soft and electronic, not at all ear splitting and frenetic as at other Gentlemen's Clubs the three had visited - not that there were that many. But their attention was mainly absorbed by the dancer Yvonne, who, besides seductively moving and revealing unexpected parts of herself, also seemed to connect with the three men.

"That's cool the way she does that, focusing on each of us," Mykal said. "But I doubt that she could do that if this place were full." Jeffrey nodded. He'd been wondering why she had captivated him from the start.

"That's a pretty good trick," he agreed. As for Andy, his mouth was open, his eyes glazed. The others wondered if he'd know if somebody hit him with a stick.

Yvonne was followed by Cherry, a short-haired blonde with very large breasts, and who was followed by Brandy, a brightly pink-haired Asian girl with a beautifully perfect ass. The entire time, each man was serviced by their cute server who brought them whatever drink they could think of, assuring them that there was no charge and that tipping wasn't necessary.

After two hours of this, the three were entirely ready to move to Las Vegas and live in Club Chaleur. Michelle came over to their table and sat down with them, holding a drink of her own.

"Well, what are your first impressions?" she asked, smiling.

"This place is perfect," Mykal said. "The girls are really cute, the music's nice, the drinks are strong-"

"-And free!" interjected Andy.

"Yeah, perfect...wow," chimed in Jeffrey.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves," Michelle responded. "Of course, we wouldn't last very long if we never charged anything, so I'm going to make you pay, too, okay?"

They looked at her uncertainly. "Um," began Mykal.

Michelle looked at his slightly stricken face and smiled again.

"Oh no, no, we only would like you to fill out a questionnaire each while you're sitting here, so that we can get an idea of what our guests would like to see. And as a special bonus, we have a rather unforgettable present for each of you when you've finished." At that she left, promising that she'd be back in a few minutes.

"That sounds fine," Mykal said, and the other two agreed. A cute young blonde who looked like she was still in high school brought them each a sheet of paper with a number of questions, and pencils. The three began working on their sheets.

"These seem kind of intrusive..." Jeffrey said. "Are my parents together, are they still alive, do I have any siblings...if they ask for my social security number and the street I grew up on I'm getting out of here."

"Well, yeah they are, but you see there's no place for your name, so no one would know it's you anyway," Andy said.

"That's true," Jeffrey responded, shrugging. He went back to filling in the form, until all three set them down on their table. Michelle showed up a few minutes later.

"I was just setting up your presents," she explained. Three other girls, young and giggling, followed her in. They were wearing an updated version of hot pants, and crop tops that showed an alarming amount of under boob.

"I'd like to introduce our Convenience Girls," Michelle said. "They'll take over from here. Enjoy your selves, guys," she said.

Each girl immediately sat in one of the boy's laps, whispering in their ears about how cute he was and suggesting that they'd be more comfortable off by themselves. The boys were of course delighted, and the very strong suggestion that they'd be having sex soon was irresistible.

At that point the group was broken up, each girl leading her man off to separate nicely appointed bedrooms not far from the dance floor itself.

Chapter 5

"So um, how long have you worked here," Mykal asked the young blonde he found himself with.

"Silly, we just opened," she giggled. "So...not long," she finished. "Would you like a drink? It's free of course."

"I think I should probably keep a clear head. Could I just have a Coke?"

"Sure, sweetie," she said, walking over to a small wet bar in the corner and finding him a Coke in the bar refrigerator, then filling a glass with ice and the soda.

The two made small talk, then the blonde said, "You're really cute...do you mind if I kiss you?" Without waiting, she leaned in and kissed him, her lips soft and a little greasy from her pink lipstick. Her tongue slipped into Mykal's mouth and his dick went from six to midnight almost immediately.

Then it went limp again as he succumbed to the GHB she had slipped into the drink, his body slipping off to the side on the bed, snoring lightly.

That scenario, with minor exceptions, was repeated with the other two boys.

Chapter 6

May 2014

"It's okay, sweetheart, you're safe now." The police woman's tone was reassuring and calming as she patted the one girl's hand. "We caught the kidnappers, they're gone, you're all safe. You'll see your parents soon."

"Oh thank god, thank god thank you so much!" expostulated one of the seven junior college girls from La Paz County, Arizona, an 18 year old short blonde and very pretty. "We were so terrified, it's like the worst thing that ever happened. It was horrible!"

"I know, dear," the middle-aged woman responded, her voice that of authority and safety. "Please drink this, you're all dehydrated after your ordeal, the doctors say you need this."

She watched as all of the seven girls drank the fruit juice.

"Very good," she said. "I'm going to leave you all for just a few minutes...don't worry, there is a squad of SWAT police officers outside the door and in the area around this building. Just as soon as the transportation gets here, we're going to take you out and to meet your families, okay?"

The smiles on the faces of the girls, ranging in age from 18 to 19 years old, were heartwarming. The girls were so very relieved at this change of fortune that they impulsively hugged each other, each contact with another person a reassurance that they were indeed safe, and would soon be back with their loved ones.

"I hope they bring us some clothes, this is so embarrassing," said a cute redheaded teen. "My parents just can't see me like this." It did seem unusual to them that the police woman hadn't immediately found something to cover the naked and defenseless girls, even just blankets.

Perhaps their need for reassurance and guarantees of safety were so great after such a horrifying event as their mass abduction by the group of masked people - seemingly women from what they could gather - that they felt the need to linger in their mutual embraces. Several of the girls seemed so overcome with relief that they even impulsively kissed, warm female lips meeting, expressing sheer happiness and somehow something more...

"Oh Donna, I'm so glad that we all made it safely," said Iris Valenzuela to her friend Donna Sampson. The two girls held each other familiarly, hardly surprising between two teenage girls who had been good friends throughout their 4 years of high school, in their freshman year at junior college and in light of their terrifying experience.

Their subsequent kiss, lingering and perhaps what some observer might call 'passionate' to at least a small degree, would be understandable in that context. Less understandable might be the way their hands, massaging shoulders and sides comfortingly, slowly moved on to caressing breasts...

"You make me feel...safe," cooed Donna, her cheek resting against Iris's, acutely aware of the black-haired latina girl's warm breath caressing her own cheek and ear, and picturing the two of them from afar, her own long and curly, light blonde hair, with its light blue ribbons mingling with Iris's straight black hair. Inexplicably, the mental image brought a sweet tingle between Donna's thighs, and she moaned reflexively.

Iris stirred in her arms, and then moaned herself. Donna could feel Iris's breath quicken, and thought that she might also be feeling Iris's heart beating against her chest - or rather, Iris's sweet, full breasts pressing into her own. Donna gasped.

"What am I feeling?" she thought. Whatever it was, it felt so good, and a welcome relief from the terror the seven girls had gone through over the last several days. And it was such a relief that the police had rescued them so quickly, being naked was so embarrassing and uncomfortable. Thankfully their abductors hadn't raped any of them.

Donna pulled her face away from Iris's when she heard strange sounds elsewhere in the room among the other girls. To her shock, she saw another two girls, two brunettes, coupled in each other's arms, their hands plainly between each other's legs as they kissed, bodies writhing in unmistakable passion, limbs twisting in ecstasy. Both girls cried out at the same time, the kind of sound that Donna had sometimes made when she played with her young, glistening clitoris late at night under her covers.

"Oh my god," she murmured, as Iris's free hand nearly forced Donna's face back towards hers, her lips parting to feel Donna's once again. Donna submitted willingly, and as Iris's tongue slithered into Donna's mouth, she came, orgasming as she had excitedly done in the solitude of her own bed late at night, and when Iris's hand, no longer needed to direct Donna's head, slipped between Donna's legs, she eagerly parted her thighs to feel the latin beauty's fingertips grazing over her excited labia and clit.

"Oh fuck, yesss," Donna murmured, as Iris's long finger slipped inside her, something Donna had never let her boyfriend do. Her hips shivered, and she voraciously attacked Iris's mouth with her own, the ecstasy of another girl's soft lips on her own nearly as exciting as that girl's fingers fucking her now-soaked pussy.

Donna trembled as wave after wave of orgasms crashed through her, washing away most of who Donna had been, and leaving behind a lust fueled lesbian who desired sweet, hot woman flesh on, in and around her. That last was fully achieved by that point, as the female couple that she had noticed earlier were deep into a 69, their tongues avidly licking each other's young, dripping cunts, clear, sweet girl cream coating their flushed faces.

She turned to see the other three girls in a daisy chain, each licking a fresh, tight pussy, lapping up flowing hot girl cum, each with a finger inside that girl's tight ass hole, butts and hips wriggling with pleasure, the lust-fueled young girls moaning loudly on the few occasions when they came up for air, preferring to taste the delicious vaginal emissions of another girl in their threesome than even to breathe.

She returned her attention to Iris, now lying on her back on the carpeted floor, her eyes full of lust and excited passion. Donna leaned down, he mouth next to Iris's exposed ear.

"I'm going to lick you," she said.

"Lick me? Where?" responded Iris.

"Everywhere!" laughed Donna wildly, immediately kissing her way down Iris's tan body, kissing the girl's flushed, moist and sweaty upper chest, droplets of perspiration forming on her skin, then on to the girl's large boobs.

"I was always jealous of your big tits, Iris," Donna confessed. "I never dreamed I'd get to suck on them." She took one of the girl's large brown, puffy nipples between her lips, the rubbery, salty flesh rolling on her tongue as Iris moaned with pleasure.

"Yeah, suck it...suck it hard," she urged the pretty blonde girl. Donna scraped her tongue over her classmate's long nipple, Iris shivering with delight as hot pulses of pleasure coursed from her nipple to her pussy. When Donna's warm lips fastened on the nipple, Iris felt more pleasure, this erotic part of her body captive to another girl's hot, wet mouth.