The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Donna sucked on the nipple, Iris felt as though the cute teenager was sucking her life sustaining milk, nursing her hot new junior college lover. The emotional impact of that picture in her mind was amazing, her hands holding Donna close to her.

But when Donna's teeth closed sharply onto Iris's brown nipple, and her hand savagely squeezed the Hispanic girl's full breast, she erupted in a fountain of internal pleasure, shrieking her delight at the sexual abuse by another female.

"Oh god fuck, bite my boob you fucking white slut!" she screamed, like a Tourette's sufferer in the midst of an attack of loss of control. Her body writhed in ecstasy, her clit seeming to pulse with pleasure, her hips involuntarily banging into Donna's naked body, smearing the girl's body with her cunt cream, though Donna had no shortage of that lovely essence herself flowing between her legs.

The latina girl's outburst was met by the others in the room with nothing but chuckles, as every girl there was busy exploring passions and sensations that they had never dreamed existed only hours before, but now could never get enough of tasting and feeling. Wet fingers thrusting in and out of dripping pussies, the soft curls of their still hairy young cunts collecting the dewy droplets of copious cum, soon to be picked up by questing female tongues.

Donna continued working her way down Iris's light brown body, the girl's unwashed but sex-laden body driving her insane with lust, odor of sweat and urine mixing with Iris's sweet musky cunt scent to create a heady perfume that, through smell alone, made Donna convulse in ecstasy, her own pussy creamy and wet in response to her latin lover's excitement and rampant pleasure.

"Fuck, what a beautiful pussy," Donna sighed, her nose passing through the young teen girl's soft black pubic curls, her tongue grazing over that small, sweet pillow of young female sex, absorbing droplets of clear girl essence caught in the tangle of her pubic hair, Donna gradually approaching the delightful repast before her as a homeless man slowly approaches a banquet table groaning with rich foods, unsure of where to start.

Iris tried to help. "Lick my hot cunt, white girl, I want to feel you fucking me with your mouth," she moaned, her hand on the back of Donna's head, fingers interwoven in her rich blonde tresses, gently guiding Donna's pink lips and tongue inexorably to Iris's brown and purple tinged labia, and her own rich, wet and silky pink slit between those fat and plump pussy lips.

Like a baby bird that instinctively knows what to do given the correct stimuli, Donna reached out her tongue to race its rough wet surface up along Iris's hot, pulsing plump pussy lips, the cunt cream that had been leaking from the girl for long minutes partially covering her there, Donna avidly licking up her partner's excited flow as Iris writhed under her, cumming in indescribably glorious waves of mind-bending pleasure such as no straight female had ever experienced before.

"Oh god oh god...fuck, fuck me with your tongue, baby, I need to feel you inside of me, drinking my cunt, filling me, emptying me, cumming with me..."

Though her words might seem to make no sense to you and me, they were perfectly understood by a greedy blonde Donna, who wanted to taste every part of this bewitching girl, and who would soon experience total and complete sapphic pleasures herself. As she lay splayed out on her stomach between Iris's wide spread legs, she felt a hand groping her own exposed ass. Looking back briefly, she saw that one of the trio of female lovers had broken away, a girl named Sandra with short bright blue hair, and was crawling over to play with her ass.

Unaccustomed to the feel of another person's touch on her darkly intimate area, Donna was nonetheless washed over by a wave of pleasure, each touch of Sandra's questing fingers streaming tendrils of electric ecstasy to her clitoris, Donna cumming but also peeing slightly in hot pulses in response.

Donna returned her attentions to the hot, wet nest of Iris's seeping slit, her fingers parting the girl's plump pussy lips to expose the pink slit within, the girl's tiny clit pulsing and gleaming with desire, as Iris babbled, "Yes yes yesss," above her.

Some say that a woman naturally knows how to please another woman sexually, and that such skills are evidence that female-female love is the natural state of affairs, with man as an unwanted bur sadly necessary intruder needed to reproduce the species. Had it been possible to assess the mental and emotional states of this roomful of writhing girl flesh at that moment, the thesis that woman exists to please other women would have been unanimously accepted.

Donna fastened her lips to the vaginal lips before her, swallowing the pulses of creamy clear girl cum that Iris was offering her new, sweetly feminine girl lover, her tongue delving deeper inside that hot, steamy cave of female sex, fucking her slick interior with her rough tongue, staying locked on to Iris's full hips even though her ass bucked and rocked in ecstatic response to the tongue fucking.

Donna's tongue explored the fragrant, sweet paradise of the brown girl's hotly humid pussy. It seemed the more of her delicious cunt juice that she swallowed, the more she needed. Her hand tried vainly to keep Iris's excited pelvis from moving so much, but the girl's body was like a droplet of water in a hot, greased frying pan, jerking and dancing with excitement and pleasure.

"Oh fuck me like the slut I am!" Iris moaned, her deepest, darkest unspoken thoughts dragged to the surface by her need for even more pleasure from another woman - for women these girls now were, introducing each other as they did into the full delights of sex, lesbian sex, sapphic sex, the wet, hot ecstasy of girl on girl, woman on woman sex, carnal lust electrifying every nerve ending in their bodies.

But as amazing as Iris's pleasure had been, it was one of the other girls - a boyish, pixie haired brunette named Amy - sitting on Iris's face with her wet, bare pussy, her tight hot slit covering Iris's mouth, her large clitoris tickling Iris's nose, that brought the latina even greater pleasure. Amy's excited wriggling on Iris's face seemed like the most depraved act that it was possible for one girl to participate in so willingly with another girl - at least until, momentarily sated by Iris's eager cunnilingus, the brunette decided that she'd like to try analingus, and she reversed her position on Iris's face, her plump ass cheeks on both sides of Iris's face, her dirty brown ass hole opening to allow Iris's curious and interested tongue to slide through her tight anal opening and inside her hot and steaming rectum, rich with the flavors and tastes to be found there.

The quartet of newly created dykes - Donna, with her face between Iris's thighs, licking the girl's flowing pussy, the blonde fingering Donna's asshole while also licking her there, Iris with her face inside the butch brunette's bottom, and a copper-haired Zoe who was busy kissing Amy and squeezing her small breasts while Amy squatted on Iris's face - all came at once, as one, a phenomenon never seen among straight people, but a common phenomenon among dykes infected by the FIT virus.

The female "police officer" returned to the room, smiling. "Splendid," she murmured to herself. She was accompanied by a black-haired woman also dressed as a police officer, but whose right hand was between her own thighs caressing her vulva through her slacks, as she watched the lesbian orgy before her.

"The super concentrated dose of virus infected these seven in record time, and so effectively, too," she said to the younger woman at her side. "Give these girls another 15 minutes or so, and then send in the troops."

"Yes ma'am," said the cute aide, as she enviously eyed the seven junior college girls writhing like garden worms after a hard rain. It had been a good two hours since she herself had licked another woman's cunt, and she was feeling antsy for more, as all FIT women naturally would.

The two left, each to their own roles in the organization. The "police officer" returned to her desk in the control center of the testing unit, where she served as the Director of FIT's Weapons Systems, and the aide to the barracks of the building, to meet with the squad of ten specially trained FIT troopers and remind them of their roles.

When the door to the room holding the seven abducted junior college girls - now confirmed lesbians, with interest only in the pleasures that another woman could give them, and that they could bestow in turn - opened, and the ten female troopers entered, the girls, even distracted as they were by each other's delightfully naked bodies - each girl as she looked up gasped, for the troopers were like no one they had ever seen before. And they were certainly nothing that innocent junior college girls had ever dreamed of, unless it was in their worst nightmares.

The soldiers, battle hardened by combat with FIT's mortal enemies, that group of lesbians called Pax Terra, and by missions in which they had completed assassinations of various males, were every bit as tough as one might expect from women used to dealing cruelty and death out to innocents.

Hair cropped close, bodies tautly muscled and heavy, wearing only sport bras and strap on dildos, the sight would have given anyone pause, especially young girls torn between desire for more sex and the intimidating appearance of the troopers.

Without hesitation, the burly female soldiers each grabbed a girl, regardless of what she was busy doing, and dragged her to an open space in the room, roughly throwing her down on her back. Forcing themselves between slim young thighs, the soldiers quickly impaled their victims like butterflies on a piece of foam board, the long, thick rubber cocks splitting open tiny, tight pussies that had never taken more than one or two fingers at most.

There was no pleasure involved for the victims - at first - as they were raped and assaulted so cruelly by these battle-hardened givers of pain and death. And for three of them it was even worse, as the three soldiers without a young juicy cunt to thrust inside, used the tight ass holes of three randomly selected girls even as they were already being fucked inside their virginal vaginas.

But eventually, every young girl there would have her pussy, ass hole and mouth rudely deflowered by the female soldiers with their perpetually hard dicks, until the point that the girls were so brain damaged that they began to look forward to the extreme assaults, and begging for more, kissing the cruel troopers bare, dirty feet in obeisance and seeking more pain and pleasure.

Had there been someone in the control room who still retained a soul watching the carnal display on the numerous cameras recording activity, they would have doubtless protested the violent attacks on this group of defenseless, innocent young maidens.

But this place was one of the weapons development centers for the most vicious and evil group ever to walk the face of the earth, that of FIT, or Females Inherit Terra, a growing group of women who had been converted by an accidentally developed virus in Australia decades before and who were all virulent lesbians intent upon turning other women into dykes like themselves, and to destroying all males wherever they encountered them.

Imagine a current popular horror meme, the Zombie Apocalypse, where the zombies were intelligent and appeared no different from you or me, even beautifully attractive to men and women both, and who could infect others - not through a bite, but simply by slipping something into a drink, or even by a simple kiss! The threat would seem insurmountable.

And FIT would have spread its - let's call it a Lesbian Apocalypse - quickly throughout the world within these several decades, if not for another group of lesbians with similar abilities, called Pax Terra.

But Pax Terra had no desire to see FIT's vicious reign of terror succeed, nor did they wish for the deaths of all males, and so they fought with every fiber in their being to stop FIT where they could, and the world - completely unknowingly - stood at a stalemate, as men continued with the thought that they were the rulers of society and all was well with their dominion.

At some point in the future men would discover that they were no longer in charge - if Pax Terra won - or would discover nothing at all from the silence and dark of their mouldering graves - if FIT won.

So the assaults went on of the seven defenseless, sweet young girls, as they gradually turned from innocent schoolgirls into base metal that could be hammered into weapons ready to be programmed by the scientists and weapons designers of Females Inherit Terra.

And the world might soon tremble at their feet.

Chapter 7

April 2016

Mykal slowly became aware of his surroundings as a soft, grey fog dissipated from his brain.

"Fuck, where am I?" he thought, for not the first time after partying a little too heartily. "Bed," he confirmed. "Not mine," he further assessed, from the softness of the mattress compared to his rock hard dorm mattress.

"Hi, baby," a soft voice whispered in his ear, as the nerve endings in his fingers, the skin of his arms and legs and, oh yeah, in his dick, transmitted the information that he was pressed into a warm, soft and - olfactory receptors chiming in now - nicely girl smelling object.

"I want you to fuck me," the girl-soft voice whispered, her warm, sweet breath racing over his cheek, his dick growing harder with each word. His fingers quickly raced over the girl's body - "Wish I remembered what she looked like" - to figure out where his target of opportunity lay, her breasts full and round, nipples so hard, the hottest and wettest opening identified by feel, as though he were gifted with some sort of studly infrared receptors - "Take that, Marvel comics!"

Her body arched into his just as he thrust forward, a perfect ballet of two in-sync lovers, his stiffly erect cock slipping through her smooth, wet and so tight opening deep into her being, her back arching with pleasure as his pubic hair meshed with hers, her hands on his lower back straining to pull him even deeper inside her, pleasure flowing through every square millimeter of his long shaft inside her, then to withdraw for another thrust-

-The intense, hot molten pain-fire consuming his penis, as though his cock had been doused in radioactive gasoline and set on all-consuming fire, his first instinct to get away from the pain, she must be the source of the pain, but the harder he pulled the greater the fire on his cock, spreading wetly to his midsection.

"What, what the fuck!" he cried, as her arms stayed wrapped around him.

"More, lover," she murmured into his ear, but the pain blotted out his hearing, or at least his understanding, he had to get away from her, she was fire burning him alive. Worse still, he couldn't move. It was though his dick was somehow stuck inside her, and on fire too. The pain and frustration was driving him mad until finally he pulled away as best he could once again, this time he could feel himself separating from her, his dick seeming to inch out away from the mouth of hell cunt he found himself inside.

Millimeter by millimeter, inch by inch, in fits and starts, while the pain was blinding him and a tremendous roar filled his ears and brain, he got closer and closer to freeing himself from the inferno of agony that was this devil woman's vagina.

"Jesus god!" he expostulated as with one last jerk he finally pulled himself free from his tormentor, his cock suddenly wrapped in coolness, but the agony not abating at all. Then he looked down between his legs and began screaming.

But that soon died out as his life force flowed from him in a dark crimson pool filling the bed, his screams turning into a harsh panting, then short barked croaks followed by soft, almost erotic moans and then final silence.

Chapter 8

Andy woke up, groggy, his head buzzing and with a slight feeling of nausea. His head was resting on a pillow - an odd pillow at that, moving up and down rhythmically, making him a little more nauseous. He shifted his head to one side, his eyes opening...he was in a darkened room, his head resting on someone's bare stomach, a girl, judging by the softness of the person's skin.

He sighed. He tried to remember how he'd gotten to this position, and drew a blank, his last memory that of sitting in a strip club somewhere, looking at some particularly beautiful girls dancing and removing everything. His cock gave a twitch, and began to stiffen. His focus had just begun to sharpen, and he could see that it was indeed a girl he was resting on, judging by the lack of block and tackle between her legs.

As a matter of fact, this girl didn't even have any hair there where a boy from Iowa might usually expect it, and his hard dick grew into an outright boner, tendrils of pleasure extending down the shaft as he considered how nice it would feel slowly thrusting into a girl's tight, hot, wet pussy.

He unexpectedly found himself salivating, spit literally dripping past his lips. When he inhaled, he thought he had a sense of why that was.

A particularly well cooked steak, barbecued shrimp wrapped in bacon, hotly seasoned chili crammed full of chunks of tender beef - these were some of the things that could make his mouth water, as could a juicy, sweet pussy, pheromones beckoning him to lick, to savor, to lap up a girl's excited and copious cream, as her hips quivered with excitement and pleasure, his arrogant tongue taking her sex where other men might have to use their cock.

But Andy thought that he would have skill at pleasing women orally, if he ever got a chance, and he thought he could probably smell a pussy that would be a pleasure to eat a mile away - and this one was only inches away.

"Yeah, lick it," the girl under him urged him unexpectedly, his head bouncing a little as she expended air to speak. "Make me cum in your mouth."

God! She was offering this juicy cunt, with the freshest, hottest fragrance he'd ever encountered, for him to eat. He was not going to look this gift pussy in the mouth...well, you know what he meant.

He levered himself up, turning his head to look at the girl this delicious snatch was attached to. His heart fluttered. She was young looking, a couple of years younger than him, but fucking beautiful, and with an angelic glow on her sweet face, although her eyes remained closed as she spoke.

"I need you to lick my pussy, make me cum in your mouth, stick your tongue in my wet cunt, drink my sweet cum," she said, the filthy words coming out of such a sweet, virginal mouth making the impact positively nuclear on him.

"I'll lick that fine little pussy, alright," Andy thought. "Then she'll cum so fucking hard that she'll beg me to bone her cute little twat and maybe even her hot little rear end," he thought, adding a mental shrug for effect. The girl opened her eyes, so blue and clear, and gaffed him with them like a barracuda, caught and wriggling on her amazingly beautiful gaze, full of promised pleasure and delight.

She shifted her hips slowly, her thighs parting, her pink slit becoming more visible - that was all it was, a tiny slit, her labia small and seeming undeveloped, her clit well hidden under its hood somewhere down in that hole, like the theme song from that old show The Wire. He wanted that devil, 'way down in the hole.' Her hole, her wet and sweet hole.

He scrambled around, laying down between her muscular thighs - cheerleader's thighs, he thought - and brought his face close to her thin pussy, her fragrance there so sweet and juicy and like a piece of fruit - a peach, he thought - a ripe, juicy sweet peach whose clear, hot fragrant juice smears all over your cheeks and runs down your chin, but you just can't stop eating it, no matter what.