The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the reception was simply a matter of both the bride and groom's many aunts whipping up potluck, and Jeffrey's gay uncle, a baker of some renown in Des Moines was more than willing to bake the cake two weeks later, taking care of the most difficult part of the whole event.

The wedding itself was very nice, disregarding the inevitable pall that Andy and Mykal's disappearance had cast over the proceedings, and Jeffrey had resigned himself to the inevitability that he would always have to shake his head whenever someone brought up what appeared to be the two friends' mysterious disappearances, if not demises.

Chapter 14

May 2016

It was the second day of Jeffrey and Ashley's honeymoon at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, that something began to...change.

Ashley was lying on her taut, flat stomach, wearing an aquamarine bikini that showed her slim body to full advantage, though of course she was now a married woman, and would hopefully be representative of the fine moral upbringing that her siblings and she herself had manifested throughout their young lives, active in the church and Girl Scouts.

"I'm gonna get a Coke from the boardwalk stand," Jeffrey said. Ashley peered at him through her Wayfarers knockoffs, eyeing the sweat rivulets running down his side. "You want one?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yes, that'd be nice," she said, then lay back down, her face turned toward the water. Jeffrey hotfooted his way over the burning sand to the cool of the boardwalk.

Ashley's thoughts returned to their wedding night at the Des Moines Marriott Downtown. They had to have it somewhere, but the honeymoon - hastily cancelled, then rebooked at Myrtle Beach - was of necessity at least a little fluid, given the recent events. So they picked out the nicest affordable place in town that they knew of, with their flight leaving for the East Coast the next morning.

It was the first time that the two had actually had penis-in-vagina sex, and she had certainly enjoyed it, even if sopping his gooey cum out of herself was a new experience. But as the 48 hours since then had passed, she found herself regarding that, and subsequent fuckfests between them, in a darker and darker light. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she was feeling almost a little resentful. She thought that she'd have to ask her mother about that when they got back to Des Moines.

Ashley closed her eyes at first when Jeffrey left to get the sodas from the boardwalk, but after only a few seconds reopened them, her gaze fixing on something along the shore. She was feeling restless, like an internal itch that she couldn't scratch, nor even find or identify. Her eyes focused, the shape coming into sharp clarity.

It - or rather, she - was a woman in her mid twenties walking a small child along the wave line, the child, a boy, racing in and out to challenge, and then dodge, the attacking gentle waves of greenish Atlantic Ocean water. But Ashley's gazed excluded the boy, looking at each part of the woman, coolly assessing them and finding a warm heat inside her as she imagined them uncovered.

The woman's breasts were small, but Ashley imagined herself standing in front of the woman, peeling down the top of the woman's green one piece, baring those sweet, apple sized breasts, and tracing her fingertips lightly over them, smiling as her nipples hardened under the gentle caress of another woman.

"I love it when you touch me there," the woman said - in Ashley's mind - "touch my nipples, feel how hard they are for you," she offered. Ashley ground her pelvis into a knot of sand under her hip, feeling a faint shivery electric current touch her there.

Ashley blinked, and then screwed her eyes shut. Reopening them after perhaps thirty seconds, she saw a teenage girl of 18 walking hand in hand with her boyfriend. Ashley smiled at young love, the same reason that she and...um, Jeffrey were there.

She imagined herself back at their motel room, Jeffrey in the bathroom showering off beach sand and hearing a knock at the door Ashley opened it to find the teenage girl there, sans boyfriend.

"I saw you at the beach and I knew I had to find you," the girl said, still wearing her ruffled bikini. The girl boldly entered and reaching out, unhooked the tucked in piece of bath towel that Ashley wore, the white towel suddenly dropping to the floor, and Ashley found herself naked before the girl.

"This is what I came here for," the teen said, kneeling before Ashley, her lips quickly touching Ashley's clitoris, kissing the new bride there. Ashley felt an immediate jolt of pleasure created in her little pink glistening pearl, radiating throughout her midsection, as the girl began licking inside Ashley's slit, her pussy quickly wetting to greet the unexpected visitor.

"Oh god," Ashley moaned in surprise and shock, but unable to summon the will to push the cute young girl away from her body, the girl licking Ashley's plumping labia, then tongue fucking into her increasingly slicker center, and randomly planting a kiss on Ashley's emerging and growing clit, pink and glistening wetly.

"Oh fuck..." Ashley moaned quietly, afraid to make any noise that might alert Jeffrey to what was happening to her, causing him to rush from the bathroom, alarmed...

"Hey babe, I got you a Mr. Pibb," Jeffrey said, cold droplets shocking Ashley's sun-heated back like icy hot magma. Startled, Ashley's dream dissolved, the young girl replaced by an old codger walking along the sand with a metal detector.

"Nice scenery, but the people are kinda meh," Jeffery said as he fell onto his butt on the blanket on the hot sand. Did he know that Ashley had been fantasizing about a girl on the beach? Had he even seen the girl she was fucking in her mind?

There was no way to know, but it seemed improbable.

Later that night they were eating at Pescadero's, a nice - for a Middle America beach resort - seafood restaurant on the water, the Atlantic waves lapping gently at the wharf below them. The server, a thirty-something bottle blonde had handed Ashley her menu, and over a three second period that somehow ran for five minutes in Ashley's head, the following seemed to transpire:

"You have lovely, smooth fingers," the server said. "I wonder how they'd feel slipping into my hot, wet pussy...you wouldn't mind that it was very tight and juicy in my cunt...would you?"

"What are you saying?" responded Ashley. "You know that's my husband right there."

"So you would like to finger fuck me? To feel my wetness envelop your finger, smell my fragrance on your finger as you withdraw it, then suck on it, licking your lips to taste all of my cunt cream?"

Ashley stared at her. She could see the woman's nipples harden inside her waitress' blouse, pushing outwards as though hungry for her touch, anxious to feel Ashley's hot breath just before her lips swallowed those sweet brown nubbins, smell the woman's perfume that she'd brushed over them just hours before.

Ashley could smell the woman's pussy as she shifted from right foot to left, then back, freshly bathed that morning but now dripping her cream as she eyed Ashley's sweet breasts inside her summery pink blouse.

"I love pink," the server grinned, "especially the pink between your legs...I'd love to lick your sweet wet cunt while you lick mine. Will you lick my pussy if I meet you in the ladies room? Say you will."

When Ashley didn't answer, the woman whispered, "I'll be there in 5 minutes. If you don't show up I'll know you decided not to play..." Then she walked away.

A few seconds later, her conscience having battled with her aching clit, Ashley made a decision.

"Yes," Ashley moaned quietly, her own cunt feeling as though a bonfire had been kindled there, her seat growing moist as female juices rushed from her pussy.

The server looked at her oddly. "So, that's two sweet teas?" she said.

"Uh...sure," Ashley said, looking uncertainly at Jeffrey. He hadn't seemed to notice anything.

"What's happening to me?" Ashley thought, though that didn't help to alleviate the burning desire inside her.

"Okay, I'll bring your drinks and take your orders then if you're ready, okay?"

As she walked away, Jeffrey said, "It sounded like you really want that tea."

"Oh, I'm just thirsty," Ashley replied, a blush rising up her face. "After being on the beach all day and everything."

"Am I losing my mind?" Ashley thought. "I'm having conversations with people - women - that don't really happen? And the attraction I'm feeling...what is that?"

Halfway through her meal, Ashley felt a slight cramping.

"Jeffrey, I've got to go to the little girls' room," she said.

"Oh, okay," he replied, not sure if that called for him to do something special.

"I'll be right back," she said, rising up on her feet, and making her way to the aptly named "Gulls" room, a small one with only two stalls with full stainless steel partitions. Luckily it was empty and she entered a clean stall right away. Lowering her shorts, then her panties, she inspected her vulva with a fingertip, finding it wet with a clear, creamy emission, not at all unpleasant smelling.

Actually, it smelled a little fruity to her, like when her mother would open a can of peaches, for peaches and vanilla ice cream, one of her favorite dessert concoctions as a little girl.

She sat, after first checking that there was adequate toilet paper. As she sat, not really thinking at all, she heard someone enter. "Oh crap," she thought. "I'm always uncomfortable in these small restrooms when there's someone else..."

She heard two women's voices, and thought to herself, "One of you is going to have to wait."

"Gina, I thought we'd never get any privacy," one woman's voice said. "And oh my god, why are our husbands all over us tonight? Do you think they know about us?"

"Fuck them," the other woman's voice said. "Make me cum and then Sam is the least of my concerns." Ashley heard the rustle of cloth.

"Oh yeah," I like that," giggled the second voice. "Fuck me with your finger. You're so much better than Sam is with his tiny dick...fuck!" the woman grunted, a shiver of pleasure in her voice.

"Unnh unnh yes yes, damn yes, fuck fuck fuck!" the woman continued, her voice rising as her pleasure rose.

"You like that, you beautiful bi fucker?" the first woman said. "Let's use one of the stalls...I want to eat your hot little pussy before my oysters come, the irony will be so delicious - as will your cunt, too."

Ashley looked at the latch of the door. It seemed to be secure, but she was startled, then shocked when she saw it rattle as a woman tried it, the door swinging outward!

"The handicapped stall should give us-" began one woman, a surprisingly attractive thirty year old brunette with long, straight hair, as she turned to look at the other woman, a twenty something blonde, who had a big grin growing on her face.

"Well, look at this," she said. "Fingering yourself while you listen to me get fingered, that's just not kosher, honey. You're going to have to be punished, right Mimi?"

"Oh my," said 'Mimi.' "What a sweet little body you've got, dear. And what's that on your finger?" she said. She strode over and grabbed Ashley's arm at the wrist. Ashley looked down and surprised herself when she saw that her hand was indeed between her own legs, her index finger deep inside her pussy, a large glob of clear feminine cream dripping from her finger as it was forcibly withdrawn from her wet slit.

"Somebody's been jilling off to the exciting story of two women fucking. Looks like you're gonna have to experience it first hand, and then I can assure you it'll be very exciting."

"Please, I-" Ashley began.

"Oh shut the fuck up," Mimi said, slapping Ashley. Shocked by the blow, Ashley did shut up. Mimi reached under her own dress and pulled down her panties. Ashley didn't understand what was happening, but couldn't miss the rather large wet spot on the woman's bikini panties.

When Mimi took the wet panties, then balled them up and forced them into Ashley's mouth, it became clear to her that these women might seriously hurt her. But somewhere inside of her was a small tingling spark of pleasure that had been waiting for something like this, and which turned into a burning flame of lust in her pussy.

Ashley gasped, both at the violation and at the jolt of delight she felt, and her legs spread reflexively.

"Thought you'd like that," grunted Mimi. "Gina, grab her arms," Mimi continued.

Gina came around behind Ashley and held her arms at the wrists, together over her head, as Mimi knelt down by the toilet and pulled Ashley's shorts off her legs followed by her panties, her twat exposed and cool, though she could feel heat inside her.

"What a pretty little pussy," Mimi said, her face just inches away from it. She caressed and teased along Ashley's inner thighs, to her plump pussy lips and then an inch inside her wet, pink slit, stroking and using the tip of her fingernail to inflict sharp little twinges of pain into Ashley's sensitive flesh.

Yet remarkably, she didn't mind the pain or the violation at all, her hips beginning to roll as she desperately tried to handle the pleasurable sensations growing and multiplying inside of her. She heard the women laugh.

"She's a natural," one of the women commented. "And say, isn't she one of that newlywed looking couple at the table by the window?"

"Yeah, she's got a wedding ring on, but so young. That guy she's with, her husband, looks like a complete doofus."

"Of course he's a doofus, if he's not in a bed fucking this beauty's brains out 24/7. The least we could do is show her the pleasure she's missing."

"It's never too late to learn, honey," Mimi said. "Married or not, you're going to come to value a woman's mouth on your cunt a lot more highly than a man's cock." Then she leaned forward, bringing her heavily lipsticked mouth to Ashley's plump and pouting pussy lips, licking and lapping Ashley's sweet cunt until the young blonde bride howled in ecstasy into the wet panties in her mouth, her saliva drenching the sodden wisp of fabric even more.

Mimi was a marvelous carpet muncher, having learned early on in her ten year marriage that if she wanted to cum, she'd better do it with a woman. She brought all of her skills into play, enjoying the sweet and fragrant juicy fluids leaking from Ashley's excited pussy.

She pulled away for a few seconds, causing Ashley's eyelids to pop open, alarmed that her new pleasures might come to an end.

"Gina, I think you can let go of her arms, she isn't going anywhere. Give her a chance to discover what a dripping pussy tastes like."

Gina let go of Ashley's wrists and grinning savagely, pulled the sodden panties from Ashley's mouth, dropping them into the toilet between Ashley's thighs. Then she lifted her skirt. She too was wearing bikini panties, which seemed to have a loose thread.

"You'll love this, sweetie," she rasped gruffly, as she worked her panties down off her hips and down her thighs to fall to the floor, stepping out of them. Then she lewdly stood before Ashley, her legs spread. Her pussy lips were broad and puffed up and Ashley could feel the heat coming off her. The woman's cunt had a very strong fragrance.

Then Gina delicately reached between her pussy lips and grasped the white string, slowly pulling out a tampon, wet, glistening and to Ashley's horror, red tinged.

"It's not too bad," Gina laughed, "I've only started my flow, it'll be heavy tomorrow. Tonight it's still light." Ashley just stared at the swollen cunt before her, the fragrance not unpleasant, but very strong and smelling of musk and copper.

"With any luck you'll want to visit me tomorrow, and lick the deluge when it comes," she sneered evilly.

"Lick it, cunt" Gina growled, pushing Ashley's face into her slit. Ashley reflexively licked at the thick, creamy liquid, most of which was simply Gina's female lubrication, and she found that she was enjoying that very much, when Mimi lightly bit Ashley's clit setting the young bride off to yet another orgasm and which also caused her to dig her own face deeper into the hot, slimy swamp of Gina's cunt.

The three women orally pleased each other for long minutes. Ashley had no idea how much Gina and Mimi came, although judging by the shudders of Gina's hips against her face, and the long pauses by Mimi when she shivered in orgasm, it had to be more than a few times.

As for herself, Ashley thought that she orgasmed at least a dozen times, pretty remarkable since, as pleasant as it had been to be in Jeffrey's arms the last two nights, she had yet to orgasm with him - and he was the only man she'd ever been with.

Finally, the two female strangers tired of the surfeit of pleasure and each took Ashley in her arms in turn, kissing her and caressing and embracing her body, and urging her to touch them intimately. Finally though, the two redressed, with Mimi taking Ashley's panties.

"We're about the same size, sweetie, and I need yours, mine are soaked. You go commando, it'll help you to remember how much fun you had with other women."

As the two turned to go, Gina turned and said, "Be sure to wash your face, dear, you don't want your husband to get a clue." The two left, and Ashley pulled herself together, straightening herself up and when she looked in the mirror, she laughed, then turned on the hot water and pumped out some soap. "Now I know why they call it, 'earning your red wings'" she murmured.

It hadn't been so bad, she could see herself doing that particular thing again, if the girl or woman was hot enough.

That was when she caught herself..."What has happened to me? Now I'm looking forward to licking other women's pussies?"

And she knew that the answer to that second question was a resounding and life changing 'Yes'.

When she walked back to the table, the air was cool against her wet and panty-less pussy and ass. "It feels good," she thought.

The conversation with Jeffrey was imaginative on her part to explain her long disappearance, though she gave him no clue to her newly acquired interests. Still, she wondered if it had happened or only been some kind of hallucination. It was when she was preparing for bed that she found the thick coating of red lipstick all over her labia.

Chapter 15 May 2016

"I have the reports on our first real world trial of the new weapons projects, and I think that you'll find them to be very interesting," said Amber Noell. She was addressing the FIT Intra-Organizational Committee on Male Termination.

"You may recall that we finalized on three different methods of male elimination, utilizing the initial group of seven junior college girls that were, um, 'acquired' in La Paz County, Arizona back in 2014. The girls were re-purposed to serve as weapons systems, making use of their physical attractiveness, youth and innate randy nature. Their re-purposing involved chemical lobotomies, after some intense sexual abuse, and training them to serve as simple sex slaves oriented towards attracting male responses."

One of the women spoke up. "Amber, what was the nature of the 'intense sexual abuse?' Was that conducted by the researchers, or by some outside group?"

"That's a good question, Katherine," Amber answered. "At the time, it was believed that infection of the girls with heavy loads of the FIT virus - which we all here carry, at lower levels - followed by a prolonged rape session would be adequate to put the girls in the mental and emotional states we required-"

"-Rape?" exclaimed another participant, Donna Norquist. "Tell me that no men were involved..."

"If you had thoroughly read your meeting materials, Donna, you'd know that the rapes were performed by a group of trained FIT troopers, all female, I assure you. Now, if I may continue..." She paused, but the group members remained silent.