The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the time we believed that type of trauma would be adequate. Later, we determined that chemical lobotomies would be needed, followed by training." She looked at Donna Norquist, who smiled and nodded, her concerns having been adequately addressed.

Amber then continued.

"This waste of females came in for some heavy criticism from some of you, but the fact is that we are at war with both males and the evil Pax Terra organization, and these girls provided a means to harm those two groups that wouldn't exist otherwise. 'You have to break some eggs,' as the saying goes."

"Now to each of the three methods, and their results, followed by our conclusions."

"First, the Reflexive Vaginal Sheath. In application, it operated exactly as desired. As the subject male's erection slipped inside our operational vagina, the flexible teflon coating was slippery and smooth, aided by her secretions. At maximum entry depth, the inward pointing barbs were in place against the penile shaft and at the moment that the test subject began withdrawal, the barbs caught in his skin, much like happens when one drives the wrong way against an in-road spiked barrier, but instead of a set of tires popping...well, it was the lovely sight of a man's penis being torn to shreds by 800 3/4 inch long, needle thin and razor sharp barbs."

She paused to allow the gathered women to stop laughing.

"As some of you know, the idea came from American soldiers in Vietnam back in the 1960s bringing back stories of their enemy's women placing razor blades in their vaginas, and posing as prostitutes. As the stories went, several soldiers cut their penises quite badly. There's little doubt those stories were urban legends, but technology actually allowed us to develop something even more...um, effective. At the time, these apocryphal stories had a profound effect on the male combatants."

"However, the test was a failure," Amber continued.

"Did the idiot live?" One woman asked.

"No, no...there were other problems," Amber responded.

"I understand your feelings on the image of a man with his dick caught in something like a bear trap, and it gives me a chuckle, too, but there's more, not all of it so good," she admonished them.

"The man screamed, of course, and I suppose one couldn't blame him - imagine that happening to your clits, ladies - and he thrashed about, but uppermost in his mind was to 'get away' from the source of pain, which only made it worse for him." She paused again, as several of the gathered women applauded.

"Yes," she said, grinning. "But there was a downside. We found that there is an immense amount of cleanup after the event. Since his blood flow was under intense pressure in that area - hence, the erection - when deep cuts were made, he literally squirted pints of blood inside the weapon's vagina and of course the surrounding area, once he pulled his mangled penis out."

"Then there was the matter of corpse disposal after he bled out. Yes, he was incinerated and the ashes dumped far away, but the waste material handling was quite a bit much. Those fucking beasts can weigh as much as 100 kilograms. And we found out something else, more concerning to me."

"The weapon itself was traumatized. Yes, she had been fully infected and converted, then lobotomized and trained, as were the other six girls, and given deeper and more intensive psychological mind altering to accept her role as a man-destroying weapon, and in fact she had no remorse in that area, but the violence of the act, committed in such an intimate way involving her person, was interpreted as rape. She displayed all of the trauma of a rape victim."

"We were unable to restore her to initial system readiness, and given the cost and time consumption involved in converting a teen aged girl into this type of weapon, that becomes an insurmountable barrier to effectiveness. All of that time, trouble and expense for a gun that shoots one bullet is simply failure, plain and simple."

"Of course, she was then painlessly put down and her ashes also disposed of, but I don't need to tell you that destroying a FIT-converted female is not what we are here for. All in all, I'd have to term this particular weapons system a total failure. I see no way to correct such basic faults in it."

"Now, on to the second test. This was the Fortified Virus weapons system. As you will recall, this girl was treated to multiply the number of FIT virus particles in her system by 100-fold. Since normally the secretions of a FIT woman will be toxic to a male over the mid to long term, resulting in heart damage to him as he consumes the virus over time, and as we have observed when males were given virus fortified drinks, larger numbers of viral particles will result in faster demises."

"So when this particular weapons system was carrying around excessive numbers of viral particles, and the test subject proceeded to indulge himself in cunnilingus, he absorbed sufficient particles to terminate him with a heart attack while he was still in bed with the girl. And this subject was a healthy appearing male of college age who stated beforehand that he had no history of heart problems himself or in his family history."

She looked at the women in the room, smiling and nodding.

"Yes, certainly more successful and less traumatic all around than the first test I described here, but again, there were drawbacks." She noted a few frowns.

"The weapons system cannot, on its own, sustain these large numbers of virus particles and must be 'prepared' just before meeting with her victim. It's not an insurmountable problem, and is not much more complicated than loading a weapon before shooting a man, simply loading the woman with virus before she goes to bed with a male. In theory, any FIT woman - any of us, or any member of our organization - could carry out this variety of poisoning."

"However, the weapons system itself suffered a physical and neurological breakdown, apparently a victim herself of just too much FIT virus. She had to be put down also, and this one in particular saddened me, as I had very much enjoyed converting her myself. As you know, I have a thing for blonde teens with big tits."

The women in the room erupted into laughter.

"Okay," Amber said, holding up her hands, "enough. Now on to heartening news. The third weapons system tested, while radical, appears to have been a great success."

"This girl was converted, not by the FIT virus that we all carry, but by an engineered version. I don't need to tell you that this experiment was only carried out after very careful consideration by our leaders. We all know that there is a group of radical lesbians out there infected by a mongrel version of our lovely FIT virus, that group known as Pax Terra."

"Those cunts are dedicated to trying to stop us from global domination, not realizing that a lesbian takeover of the earth is inevitable. They try to substitute their peace loving and male supporting version of a philosophy in place of our own, and of course, usually fail. And so we need to be careful that we don't inadvertently create a version of our FIT virus that causes similar problems."

"We tested this new virus on a large number of straight women, and were pleased that they retained all the sapphic passion that each of us possesses, as well as the hatred of males, but the difference is that their virus is not deadly to males, but instead lives in the male's body undetected. As a male becomes infected, just as he would with a sexually transmitted disease - by fucking an infected woman - he becomes infected and just like Typhoid Mary, he infects everyone he has sex with. In addition, in the male it creates a loosening of the societal mores against sex, by freeing his id, and he seeks to fuck - and infect - as many females as he can, for as long as he can."

"The infected women will develop into FIT infected subjects in the classical way, with dreams and hallucinations of female-female attraction at first, developing into a full conversion to lesbianism and hatred of males. One drawback we were concerned about, though, was that these women would become misfires, and go off murdering men and infecting other women without an understanding of what FIT is about, and thus drawing undue attention to the process."

"You all know that misfires can be a problem, and that the usual means of controlling them is through termination, if conversion into a FIT woman is ineffective. Catching them early, these misfires can be converted, but if too much times passes, they become a hazard.

"But then, Penelope came up with an idea. Penny?" She gestured to the beautiful tall brunette with piercing blue eyes, big breasts and wide ass, and all the other women momentarily forgot why they were there as they imagined fucking her - which most of them, in fact, had.

"Thank you," said Penelope, her voice throaty and so, so sexy. "It simply involves noting who Female Zero is in each case, that is, the first straight woman the infected male has sex with. After she is infected, then a FT trainer will befriend her through various means - not difficult, since Female Zero would be hornier than fuck - and converts her to FIT by having sex with her, and explaining what has happened."

"Then Female Zero would take over ensuring that each of the infected male's 'conquests' - who unbeknownst to him were rapidly becoming lesbians - were also converted to FIT. It's really quite elegant, we will turn males into weapons against themselves, and in the process increase the speed of our takeover of the world."

"We will start this with Female Zero resulting from test subject number three, also from the lab in Nevada. His name is Jeffery Baumquist. He did get a blow job from a pro in Las Vegas, but we removed her from the picture. She wouldn't have made a very good Female Zero. But someone else would."

"Basically ladies, we will be weaponizing our victims against themselves. Men will actively, if unknowingly, turn women into lesbians all by themselves. The very lesbians who will turn around and eliminate them!"

She smiled at the standing ovation she received.

Chapter 16 "Hi, do you mind if I sit at your table?" the sultry brunette with the throaty voice said with a shy smile. "I'm afraid that this Starbucks gets crowded so fast." She smiled at the cute young blonde sitting in the Merle Hay Mall coffee shop in Des Moines, Iowa. "My name's Penelope, but everyone calls me Penny," she said.

"Why, please do," replied Ashley Baumquist. "I think I'd enjoy some company," she added, taking the woman's offered hand, and as she eyed the girl's generous bosom, she was captivated by her delightful blue eyes...

###