All Comments on 'The Descend Pt. 03'

by krish12

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A suggestion. STOP, just STOP. 1*

Jaydean409Jaydean409almost 2 years ago

Very good! Just discovered your post and enjoyed all three episodes. Ignore the haters (easier said than done) and continue this, the more depravity the better!! Maybe Rohan could bring a friend sometime???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please… do not continue. This is really crappy writing. Funny over the two years you have been writing your language skills just have not improved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope it will take 100 years for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

English is not author’s first language. This is very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just horrible. To get a score under 2 it has to be really badly done.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully she has contracted HIV and dies quickly, at least that's the end of the story!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

A point of no return is reached....yup your retread writing career.

trishabsp12trishabsp12almost 2 years ago

Keep writing, your flow is getting better. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bullshit made up names ,me read no more shit head .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot! Rohan is more confident & taking control, which makes it all very exciting. That dominating approach is likely to continue over to both Sahib & wife. Good build up of characters & storyline. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the next part. Want to see Archana descend further and get addicted to Rohan's cock. For the next part, let her make plans to seduce and fuck Rohan without informing her hubby. Let Mohit install a Cam in their house and see her wife in full glory with the driver.

Your stories are helping me in convincing my wife to have an extramarital affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent series. Archana is a perfect loving Indian wife. She will enjoy it more from next encounter onwards

CD_justineCD_justineover 1 year ago

Enjoyed our chats very much Krish. Do come back to the chat site sometime. Kisses, Justine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent tale of an Indian wife. Up next, Archana and Rohan must have a full romantic session with blow jobs and orals. An Indian wife is not fully spoiled until she gives a blow job to her lover willingly . Rohan must remain ignorant of the fact that Mohit is a willing cuckold but Mohit has to fall deeper into cuckoldary. This story has a potential for threesome as well but without involving Mohit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkrish12@krish12
I respect the boundaries if you have any, but i really don't have any set of likes and dislikes that drive my chat or play. Would prefer a partner with a good command over the language. After all, erotica is nothing without the correct choice of words. I do like to roleplay b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Descend Series Info