The Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Jace and Ashley dominate Sadie.
3.1k words
4.29
4.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled towards the bed my mind a foggy mess as I tried hard not to stare at the gorgeous body of Ashley. I bit my lower lip as I glance at Jace then back to Ashley. I swallow as Ashley stands her gravity defying magnificent boobs bounce in front of me. I can feel my mouth water as I cannot stop myself from leaning towards her engorged gorgeous nipple. I close my eyes knowing it will be practically impossible to come back from this but I need to taste...

*SMACK

My head wobbles from side to side as I blink looking up from the floor. A few tears form on my cheeks as I realize I just got smacked by my former nemesis. I choke back tears as I look up at Ashley. My eyes widen when I see Ashley softly kiss the red palm of Jace smirking.

"Good girl! You have done exactly as instructed this week. As promised you will finally get an orgasm from your goddess!"

Jace blushing happily licks her lips in excitement.

"You....you... you... Jace you... it was you?!?!?" I cant help it but to my own shame I am whimpering and crying.

Jace barely glances down at me and shrugs. I see her pondering what to say as she starts to part her gorgeous lips Ashley puts her finger to them and then pushes in. Jace sucks Ashley's finger.

"I know you need an explanation and I will give it to you but Jace has earned her first orgasm in my presence. Jace you my hump your goddess foot and cum that way or you may sit on Sadie's face and ride her tongue and cum while you look at my perfect body as I explain to Sadie what happened."

I see Jace smile and turn towards me. I have no fight left in me and lay back on my own floor next to my bed. Of course she would choose my tongue over humping a foot given the options. Jace stands over me and smirks down.

"AWW GOD!" I scream and writhe.

Jace smirks having just kicked my red sticky cunt under my skirt. She turns to Ashley and kneels naked straddling her foot.

"Ohh god Ashley my goddess... finally I finally get an orgasm from you thank you!" Jace moans.

Jace looks like a lust drunk animal pawing at Ashley's shapely thighs while licking at her knee and humping her red sticky cunt all over her foot and ankle like a bitch in heat. I cannot help staring at the scene both of them so hot and Jace amazing body bouncing up and down wildly.

"NAKED NOW!" I hear Ashley as I can barely meet her gaze.

I tremble as I remove my clothes my nipples like pebbles my cunt an aching wet dripping mess. I hear Jace moaning as Ashley gives me a wicked grin and motions for me to stand and come to her.

"OHH GOD OHHH OHH MMMM GODDESS YOUR FOOT IS BETTER THAN SADIES MOUTH FUCK BETTER THAN A THOUSAND BITCHES TONGUES MMMM!"

I am shocked as I feel my body quivering as I move and stand next to Ashley. Ashley softly slides a hand down my shoulder to my arm to my fingers before finding her thumb and index finger on my clit. She pinches firmly making me moan and give her my full attention despite Jace's moaning animal lust below us.

Ashley leans close to my ear her hot wet breath makes me tremble, "Jace would do anything for me...I win!"

I let out a moan as she pinches a little harder as I nod and through gritted teeth and brightly red embarrassed cheeks I hear my own voice moan "Yes goddess Ashley you win!"

Moments later Jace squirts wildly all over Ashley's foot and some splashes on me as my thighs quiver in humiliation at what is taking place.

​**********

Lost in my own humiliation I sort of drift in desperation of an impending climax my body needs so badly at this point. This mushy excited lust filled mind has led me moments later to my knees at the foot of my bed. Jace tied my wrists together behind my back with some lacy strips of cloth I have used on her countless times before. A ball gag in my mouth. A clothespin on my aching clit and my knees spread wide by a spreader bar. I am staring in anguish as the cute asshole of my girlfriend her face buried between the legs of my hated rival now goddess.

"So you remember a month ago when my dad introduced me. We were walking around the plant and he walked me in your office. He said he wanted me to learn the ropes of the company. He had a big important meeting with a client and asked you to finish showing me around and take me to lunch. And what did you do?"

I moan into my gag unable to respond.

"You were a bitch! I complimented you on your outfit, your office, how my dad respected your work and you looked at me like some sort of stupid bimbo. Just because I was bored with college after one year and asked my dad if I could just come work with him. You judged me without taking a chance to get to know me. Then I had the audacity to ask you how our weekly output was and you told me it was none of my business and I couldn't possibly understand. You pushed me off on your secretary to take me to lunch and show me around."

I let out a whimper as I hear Jace moaning, kissing, licking and worshipping Ashley's cunt. I can see Jace's cute heart shaped ass in my face the way she is kneeling her butthole is three inches in front of my nose and just under I can see her waxed amazing pussy all red and sticky dripping still. My mouth watering in my ball gag.

"From that day on I decided you needed to be taught a lesson. You should not be a bitch for no reason. I could have had daddy fire you. I could have had daddy make your life hell for not being nice, but I wanted to show you I could do it on my own. Now look at you gagged with a drooling cunt as you admire your hot girlfriend subbing for me."

I grunt and moan as I hump the little I can at the air between my legs desperate for some friction on my needy cunt. God why is this happening? I cannot stand Ashley but I want nothing more than to rub our cunts together. I want nothing more than her allowing me to cum.

"Now I want Jace to tell you how I seduced her and what we have been doing behind your back."

**********

"OHH GOD FUCK FUCK NO... NO NO NO!!!! PLEASE SHIT ITS... ITS TOO BIG" I cry in shame looking up at Jace.

My head in Jace's lap looking up in shame and desperation begging her. My body laying on its side on the bed. My left leg hanging off the edge my left foot on the floor. My right ankle lifted onto Ashley's shoulder. My virgin asshole has only been licked before never penetrated. A monster dildo that is shaped like a dog's red rocket thicker than my bicep is being shoved by standing Goddess Ashley up my asshole.

"That's it scream for this red rocket... scream for this dog cock dildo like the bitch you are!"

I cannot even think about being defiant as I scream in response. I feel Jace stroke my hair and lift her amazing nipple and breast to my lips. I sob and shake suckling as I look at her in gratitude as she comforts me.

"So, a couple weeks ago I came up to surprise you with lunch, but you were in a meeting. I met Ashley and she explained that you would be in a meeting all day. Ashley was so cute and I could not resist her sexy flirting with me. I felt a little bad but it honestly started harmless as she flirted with me in your office. I could not believe this was the bitch you kept complaining about. Ashley then told me she would take me to lunch since you could not. I did not realize it was a command at first. I was smitten and it did not take long to do anything she wanted, with her stroking my thigh in the car and smirking at me, to the quick cute kiss as we got out at the restaurant. Ashley led me inside ordered for me without asking what I liked. I felt so comfortable with her."

Listening as best I could as the pain in my asshole started to dull from the sharp intense pain that made me scream. I kept sucking Jace nipple looking at her as my asshole stretched around the monster dog dildo Ashley was shoving up my butthole. Despite the pain and humiliation my cunt and clit was in desperation mode - so desperate to cum. My thighs were dripping with my juices as I felt a strange very elusive slight pleasure building very subtly deep inside me.

"She ordered all my food and drinks and as the cute waitress walked away her perky bubble ass bouncing Ashley said, I bet you wish your ass looked that good dont you Jace. You are cute but your ass is nothing like hers. I was shocked and blushing at this, but as you know I enjoy some humiliation. The waitress came back with our drinks and Ashley looked right at me as she said 'thank you and my friend her needs to tell you something. Go on cute little Jace tell her!' I was shocked and muttered out with a red face that Ashley thought her ass was better than mine and that I was jealous. I was almost in tears of shame as my cunt leaked into my thong as the waitress giggled at me and winked at Ashley."

"OHHH MMM MMMM" I moaned around Jace nipple as I rocked my hips towards Ashley shamefully as she pulled the huge dildo out of me.

"Such a needy whore. Do you really want me to put this dog cock dildo back inside you?"

Shame spread across my cheeks as I look up at Jace. I try so hard to convince myself to keep sucking and ignore the question. Jace looking down raises an eyebrow at me while pulling her comforting nipple from my lips.

"Ashley is giving your poor abused asshole a break right now so you can listen to the story. And if you aren't being stretched you don't need this for comfort right?"

"MMM bu... but..." I whine.

"But what slut? Do you want that big dog dildo back up your shithole?" Ashley interjects patting it on my left thigh menacingly.

"Yes ok." I grunt in frustration bucking my hips back at her.

"BEG WHORE... BEG!"

The pleasure I had begun to feel deep inside me replacing the intense pain was now just and empty gaping butthole.

"PLEASE PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!"

"You can do better than that," Ashley grins tapping my thigh with the dog cock.

I look up at Jace and swallow my shame and lick my lips at her. I know deep down I could be descending to depths I could never return from but in this moment it doesn't matter. All that matters is my desperation to cum and get Jace's nipple into my mouth and fuck... fuck it's true to get that huge dildo back up my ass.

"FUCK! PLEASE... PLEASE FUCK ME! OHH SHIT OHH GODDESS ASHLEY PLEASE!!!" I moan humping wildly.... "please I will do anything ok you win.. you fucking win... I am a pathetic lesbian whore that needs a dog cock dildo in her asshole. I need you to pleasure my gf because I am doing a pathetic job. I need you to ruin me. I need you to.... ohh god what the fuck am I saying."

I shake my head at Jace who just smiles down at me with a look of odd satisfaction. I take a couple breaths as both woman wait for me to finish.

"I need you to make me cum... let me cum. I need you to fuck my shithole until I orgasm like the whore I am."

There is an odd silence as heavy sweaty horny breathing fills the air.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKK!" I cry out as 14 inches of the thickest dog cock dildo is shoved inside me knotting in my asshole.

My thighs shake as the most painful and slow building delayed orgasm ramps up again. I shake wildly licking at Jace tits and body unable to even suckle my body writhing so hard.

"Don't you dare fucking cum!" Ashley hisses into my ear. "If you fucking cum right now I will take Jace and leave you will never see either of us again."

Panting and shaking I nod biting my lip. I look at Jace and nod and then to Ashley and nod and moan, "yes goddess!"

"Ashley flirted with the waitress right in front of me and demeaned me the entire meal. When it was time for dessert, I was such a needy humiliated mess. I knew my nipples were clearly visible under my top as Ashley told me, right in front of that waitress, that my dessert was already warm and ready between her legs and to crawl under the table for it. I could not deny her in that moment and crawled under the table as the waitress watched smirking at my humiliation. Her amazing thighs parted and her scent was heavenly. I could not believe how sweet tasting her pussy was. It was literally the best dessert I have ever eaten."

Jace finished her story telling me how she devoured Ashley's cunt under the table of our favorite restaurant and then how Ashley invited the waitress to join her at home. Apparently Ashley treated Jace similar to me in that moment degrading and punishing Jace as she had passionate sex with the waitress in front of her. From that day on Jace and Ashley continued their dome sub relationship in secret and Ashley coached Jace on how to increase my torment which led to me being in this position.

************

Moments later I am naked on all fours with the dog dildo knotted in my ass, a ball gag in my mouth and a silk cloth over my eyes. I am told to listen from the floor like a good girl. I cannot believe how horny it makes me to listen to hot sweaty lesbian sex as Jace and Ashley enjoy each other feet from me not being able to watch. A few times I try to reach for my desperate cunt but am reminded I am not allowed to touch myself or cum. Unsure exactly how long but its been hours of orgasms then cuddling kissing noises then wild sex and more cuddling. My mind and body are a mess for the entire time desperate for an orgasm as I hear things like...

"Good slut lick my perfect asshole and finger my clit."

"MMM god I love the taste of your pussy and your ass!"

"Do you want to cum?"

"OH YES PLEASE LET ME HUMP YOUR LEG AGAIN GODDESS!"

"What a pathetic ass! Whose ass is this?" *Slap

"Yours goddess! It is your flat pathetic ass! Thank you for spanking my ass Goddess!"

Slurp slurp "MMM whose nipples are these?"

"My sexy long nipples belong to you Ashley!"

***********

After some time I can no longer hold my body up as I just shake and tremble on the floor. I hear Ashley calling me pathetic as she and Jace both take one of my arms and guide me to the bathroom. I am whining and begging for release as I am pushed into my large whirlpool tub and suddenly my mask and ball gag is removed. I stare up at the two gorgeous woman standing with legs spread on the edge of the tub above me. I have an amazing view of both sexy girls pussies and asses as Ashley grabs Jace and kisses her passionately while groping her ass which I now realize is a little flat. If Jace had one physical flaw that might be it.

"Now my slut!" I hear Ashley say.

Before I can even question what might be happening both girls start peeing above me. I am shocked as a torrent of hot girl piss coats me from head to toe splashing all around me. I can't help it as I open wide and let their pee flow into my mouth as I hump at the tub and air trying to get some friction from the knotted dildo in my ass to allow me to cum.

"So cute gulping up our pee you old slob!" I hear Ashley giggle, "but you still may not cum!"

Jace shakes and steps down from the tub as Ashley looks down at me with a grin knowing she won so decisively that I am now her pathetic bitch anytime she wants.

"You need to cool down you needy slut!" Ashley grins.

Without warning Ashley turns the cold shower on stepping out of the way as I scream and writhe as the ice cold shower water hits me. My breath catches in my chest as I am in shock shaking in the cold shower.

"I will be back in 10 minutes. Do not get out. Let the cold water cool that needy pathetic cunt and clean that piss off you!" Ashley leaves slamming the bathroom door taking Jace with her.

**********

I was never allowed to cum that night. I was given a blanket and nothing else and told to curl up like the dog bitch I am. I do not know why it was more humiliating, but I expected to lay on the floor at the foot of my bed while Jace and Ashley cuddled in the warm king size bed, but I was told to lay my blanket on the floor by my sliding glass back door. This emphasized my role as pet in the home to sleep cuddled up on a blanket by the back door. Now as I lay here I can hear the bed rocking and more moaning from my room above me. I sigh knowing this will be a fitful night of sleep.

--- more to cum ---