The Descent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Jim had leaned back into the couch and had thrust his crotch up toward Amanda's hand. Jim desperately wanted her to slip her hand under the elastic waistband of his pajama pants and touch him directly but hadn't managed to bring himself to press the issue.

"A couple times I've gone over when the rest of the family is gone and fucked them in the beds that they share with their wives," Amanda added.

"Oh fuck," Jim panted, feeling the familiar pressure of an orgasm building in his loins.

"Are you gonna cum for me, daddy?" she coaxed, noticing his composure breaking.

"Yes, just a little more honey," he replied.

Amanda reacted to this news by doing what she'd wanted to do all along—relieved of the responsibility of confessing her slutty misadventures she was free to pull the waistband of Jim's pants down and reveal his bare penis. Before Jim could even react, she bent down and enveloped his length with her mouth, bringing her lips all the way to the base of his cock.

"Ohhhh," Jim moaned involuntarily.

Amanda wrapped her lips around the root of his shaft and swirled her tongue on all sides, enjoying the way the head of his cock teased her gag reflex and brushed against her tonsils. Jim's entire body had seized again, once more at the mercy of an unexpected onslaught of sensations. The warmth and velvety soft flesh of his daughter's mouth seemed to send a rush of adrenaline coursing through him. As she began to bob her head between his lap the building pressure of his approaching orgasm compelled him to tense.

Amanda, for her part, wasted no time in finding her rhythm. She worked the cock from her lips to the back of her throat and back again with no heed paid to the load of cum that threatened to fill her mouth. Whether it was the familiarity of sucking the cock of another older man—something that had essentially become a fetish for her at this point—or the pot and sudden opportunity presented before her, Amanda currently felt no qualms over the fact that she was going down on her own flesh and blood. There's no doubt that she had become comfortable with being a 'slut,' that was nothing new—but perhaps she didn't realize just how far her perversions had carried her until that moment.

"I'm gonna cum," came the ragged whisper from Jim's throat.

Amanda changed nothing, maintaining the same deepthroating motion until the first jet of semen splashed against the back of her throat. After that she slowed her pace, opting not to jerk him into her mouth but milk him with the firm placement of her lips and welcoming embrace of her tongue and throat. She continued working Jim's cock from her lips to her throat as her mouth filled with his ejaculate. She slurped to keep the seminal fluids from escaping, but it coated the length of his prick and pooled a bit at the base, nonetheless.

Jim knew that his recent sexual inactivity had manifested into a powerful orgasm, and the surprising volume of sperm that he shot relentlessly into the mouth of his 18-year-old daughter was the result. Through squinting eyes, her watched as Amanda continued blowing him, unabated by the massive load she was now harboring. His eyes watered a little at the sheer intensity of his release—a climax that seemed to have no end. But finally, the spasms of his orgasm subsided, and his body relaxed.

Amanda kept the suction of her lips taut against the softening phallus and deftly slipped them over the head and free. Wasting no time, she swallowed the mouthful of semen and proceeded to slurp up the small pool that had remained at the base of Jim's cock—swallowing that just as easily. Jim watched in awe and fuzzy-headed contentedness as his daughter swallowed any trace of their incestuous act down her throat and replaced the waistband—covering his manhood once more.

"There, I think your loneliness will go away for a while now," she soothed, patting Jim's crotch and then laying back against his chest.

So many thoughts vied for dominance in Jim's head as his daughter rested her head on his chest—her stomach full of his sperm. Without realizing it he had began petting her hair again and the soft cadence of her breath and the rise and fall of his own lulled him to close his eyes.

"Mom can have her fun, dad. You'll still have me," Amanda murmured into his chest.

As Jim's consciousness threatened to abandon him to the effects of the pot, his recent orgasm, and the loving warmth of his daughter's body against his one thing stood out as most surprising—the guiltless satisfaction of this moment.

12