All Comments on 'The Descent Ch. 13'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

Love to follow this author.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

Glad dad is finally not giving anymore fucks. If wife is gonna enjoy herself and just be his roommate then he should enjoy himself too. Feel sorry for the don though, he's about to stare into the abyss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series. Sharon is becoming the drug addicted street whore she wants to be. Dad need to take over this mother/daughter duo and see them as the opportunity they are. Turn them both into Heroin sluts for control and get them to lovingly crawl to him for their highs. Get them tattoos, body enhancements, slutty clothes and turn them into high end escorts for discerning customers. They do nothing to friends for free unless they bring the other wives to dad for shots and membership into his little club. Then the parties can really be fun, and the husbands make lots of money for securing other workers. Let the fun now begin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write longer stories, these are too short to enjoy.

SweetAmber89SweetAmber89over 2 years ago

Remember the first time my lover got me drunk and high, the helpless feeling as he fucked me made is all so sweet and good, I love being the bad girl. Hard drugs not my thing but sure love smoking, drinking and getting high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stories!

And thank you for sharing, and entertaining us.

Always a pleasure to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot!...5 stars! Perhaps you would consider sharing one of your newer chapters here, since your subscribers have had plenty of time for their reads...and sorry for your life problems. I have had them recently also and need a distraction...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
599 Followers
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES