The Descent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is daddy's pussy," he growled in-between hungry kisses.

"Yes, daddy," Amanda squealed in delight.

"You're my little slut now," Jim continued.

"It's all yours daddy, fuck me," she replied more in shrieks than words.

"You want daddy to fill that pussy?"

"Oh yesssss!" was the only semi-intelligible response Amanda could conjure up while at the precipice of an Earth-shattering orgasm.

Jim finally gave his body permission to release and the orgasm that was tingling in his balls and curling his toes began to build at the base of his shaft. Jim enjoyed the shuddering mass of flesh that was his daughter in the throes of her own orgasm as she convulsed on top of him. The increasing heat and undulations of her orgasming cunt milked the first ejaculation from his prick in explosive fashion.

"Oh, shit," Jim gritted as the first ejaculation led into series of them that had the cheeks of his ass flexing and his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

His entire body seemed to fold into his orgasm and Jim sucked in his stomach as it felt as if he was emptying more than just his balls into his daughter's womb. Perhaps it was his guilt, shame, anger, frustration, and sadness too. All Jim knew in that moment was that he was in total physical bliss and had given himself up completely to the ecstasy of the sensations that lit up every corner of his central nervous system.

Sharon placed two of the Oxy's she took from Jim's prescription bottle on the counter of the bathroom and began crushing them with the side of one of her glass bottles of foundation and concealer. She rolled the bottle over the pills like a dough roller, making sure to pay attention to any stray chunks that tried to escape. It took far longer than she wanted, and she made a mental note to acquire a pill crusher from the drug store soon.

The two pills were easily cut into two thick lines that made her mouth water. Sharon had yet to experience the joys of opiates but if her experience with stimulants were anything to go by, she was going to love it. She leaned down to the counter with her glass straw at the ready and ganked the first line cleanly. Working fast she adjusted the straw to the other nostril and repeated the process.

There was none of the cool numbness she had become accustomed to with coke and other than a similar drip at the back of her throat, nothing was really similar. The warmth that spread through her body starting at the back of her skull radiated through her like an internal blanket. Her skin seemed to tingle, and her eyelids fluttered. Sharon was in love.

Her phone buzzing brought her back to something approaching reality and she only intended on briefly glancing at it. The text that was visible from her screen changed that though.

"Hey mom, I heard about dad is he ok? I'm coming up for a few days to see him, see you soon!"

Cameron. Her son in college was coming to visit. There was something approaching panic that was being suppressed by the opiates that flowed through her bloodstream, but she still recognized that she needed to tell Jim right away.

Sharon stepped out of the bathroom and toward her bedroom when the sounds of shrieking and moaning stopped her. Sex. It was the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from her bedroom. Sharon thought how petty it was of her husband to invite one of his swinger conquests over to their home in an effort to get a rise of out of her. Part of her couldn't wait to show him how much she didn't give a shit by walking in on them and by the time she neared the door she was actually excited to put him in his place.

What she saw instead was not something she could comprehend.

Amanda, her daughter, was on top of her husband nude. She watched in abject horror as they kissed passionately and continued fucking with the door open in brazen defiance of everything decent. Something approaching an out-of-body experience kept Sharon from screaming, which allowed her to hear her own daughter—freshly 18—beg for her father's cum. And Jim, her husband, obliged her and proceeded to thrust and convulse as Sharon's daughter had her body defiled with her own father's seed.

Without a sound Sharon slunk back down the hall in a daze.

The last thought Sharon had before heading back to the bathroom to snort herself into a numbness coma was how she was going to be able to conceal all this madness from her son.

Just below that thought was a darker one that she didn't want to acknowledge or accept but existed, nonetheless.

Did she even want to conceal it?


12