The Descent Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept him in her throat as he came, allowing it to paint the back of her throat as she continued to gag and drool like the whore that she was. After he finished his cock slipped from her mouth with several stringy tendrils of cum and drool still attached to her mouth. She lapped at it and took it into her mouth as she swallowed several times feeling satisfied and well fed. She had to have sucked off at least 7-8 men and swallowed an obscene amount of semen. She stood up and looked around the room, satisfied that she had given them a show they would never forget and something that Cam could never live down.

Even still, she knew that she wasn't done. She walked over to the counter where the booze was and grabbed a bottle of cheap vodka, spinning off the cap and bringing it to her cum stained lips. She tilted the bottle, which was about 1/4 full, and chugged it. Cum covered from head to toe and chugging cheap vodka straight from the bottle only minutes after doing a mountain of cocaine seemed like the perfect way to end a blowbang. After downing the last of the vodka, she dropped the bottle on the floor ceremoniously and scanned the room for her next prey.

As she'd expected, Foster hadn't taken her up on her offer for oral in front of the entire party. She knew that he would have too much to lose and wouldn't risk such a public display of disloyal behavior. Amanda wasn't going to give him a choice, however. She walked over to the tall man and stopped in front of him, pouting her sticky lips up at him in mock disapproval.

"I thought you'd be my first customer. Are you shy?" she asked, pressing her tits together and watching his eyes nearly bulge out of his head.

He looked around and leaned in before responding.

"Cam will kill me! I can't be seen doing stuff with his little sister, as much as I wish I could," he replied in a hoarse whisper.

Amanda pouted again, this time yanking her red bra down and unleashing the full weight of her impressive bust. Her tits tumbled out and hung like udders in front of Foster now, their large dark areolas and thick nipples jutting out and down as Amanda kneaded them and squeezed them together enticingly.

"Fuck," Foster sighed, clearly fighting with every fiber of his being from reaching out and grabbing a handful.

"Do you want to fuck them?" she taunted, pressing them together and mimicking a cock being milked between them.

Foster couldn't even respond, he just simply watched in amazement as his greatest fantasy was laid bare before him for all to see.

"Take out your cock and fuck them baby, I know you want to feel these big tits milk every last drop," she continued, making no effort to keep her voice down as the rest of the party looked on in a mix of disgust and shock.

Foster was helpless at this point, and simply didn't know how to get out of this experience without losing his friend or at least catching a hell of a beating.

"Want me to help you?" Amanda asked softly to which Foster finally nodded.

Even as it happened Foster was unsure if what he was seeing was real, until she had removed his prick from his boxers and began stroking him. It became real at that point, and he knew that it was the point of no return. Amanda knelt and positioned her giant breasts over his cock before letting him slide between them. The sigh that exited Foster's throat was so pent up it must have been visible as it floated into the air. From there it was academic, and Amanda pumped his cock vigorously between her tits as he helplessly approached orgasm.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" Amanda cooed, looking up at him with her best impression of doe eyes that she could manage.

When he nodded in the affirmative, she tilted her head down and stuck out her tongue, ready and willing to receive her ninth load of cum of the evening. She pumped Foster's shaft between her tits and eventually received her reward as his spasming phallus erupted with a powerful blast of cum that went partially up her nose. She paid no mind as he continued shooting his load in her mouth and on her lips and tongue and eventually her neck and cleavage.

He nearly fell over as the final ejaculations wracked him and he felt light headedness creep in.

Amanda didn't so much as offer him a hand as she stood up and walked out of the room, satisfied beyond words with the damage she had done to Cam's image. Now she was going to go back to her father so he could have the messy leftovers and make her cum.

She knew he loved his dirty little girl.

12