The Descent Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that sounds like fun, I'm just at home scrolling through Tinder while my husbands at work. Wanna come over?" she offered.

Jim practically did a somersault in his mind, nearly choking on his words in excitement.

"Yes, just tell me the place," he replied.

After receiving the address Jim sped through his routine of getting ready and was out the door in no less than 20 minutes. His heart pounded with anticipation as he approached the single-story bungalow in the suburbs and pulled into the driveway. He wondered if that was a good idea, considering they were meeting 'after hours' but Morgan hadn't said anything about it, so he got out and walked to the door.

He knocked and waited, barely able to contain himself as his erection was already half-primed. When the door swung open the lithe 5'1" frame of Morgan stood before him, her sexy blue eyes and heavy make-up reminding him of every girl from the 'wrong side of the tracks' in school that he secretly wanted to fuck. Her hair was still the bright red bob straightened and shining around her pixie-like face, dark purple lipstick adorning her pursed lips.

She brought a freshly lit cigarette up to her lips and took a long drag, making an exaggerated display of opening her mouth and inhaling a thick ball of smoke down her throat sexily. She blew a stream of smoke right in his face and smiled with a knowing gleam in her eyes. It seemed she had remembered how much seeing her smoke had turned him on and was using it to get the passion started.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

Jim stepped inside and practically attacked her, wrapping her up in his arms and kissing her ravenously. She tasted of tobacco, liquor, weed, and whatever fruity gloss she had used on her lips. The concoction was positively divine. Jim was realizing just how much he had wanted to see her again and almost tripped over himself as he pressed his passionate assault.

"Whoa boy, you're coming on pretty strong huh? Don't you know that I'm married?" she teased as Jim began disrobing quickly.

"And you think that matters to either of us?" he asked with a wolfish grin.

Morgan's sexy painted lips curled into a wicked grin as she took another strong pull on her cork-filtered cigarette and inhaled deeply.

"Of course not, I only married him so he'd pay the bills while I fucked all of his friends," she said cruelly as smoke punctuated each syllable and infused them with even more sexiness.

Jim again accosted her, kissing her smokey mouth with a fervor that he almost didn't know he possessed. After suckling on her tongue and mouth he pulled back to continue playing their game.

"So, you don't even love him?" Jim asked.

Morgan laughed; a throaty sound that sounded positively villainous.

"Of course, I do, he's great to me. He treats me like a princess, buys me what I want, eats my pussy whenever I ask him to and even rubs my feet after working all day," she explained.

Jim faltered a moment, unsure what he should even say to the woman he intended on having extramarital affairs with any moment.

"But loving him just means that every time he catches me fucking around on him, he cries and begs me not to leave him. I tell him that I 'promise' that I'm his girl even while another man's cum leaks from my cunt. Having his heart in my hands makes crushing it over and over so satisfying. When he can't take it anymore, I'll divorce him, take all his money and his house, and find a new man to love and repeat the process. I'm a maneater," she explained in sinister detail.

It was certainly slutty and by every sense of the word 'bad,' but it was extremely dark too. The absolute sociopathic nature of it all scared Jim a little, but he couldn't deny that her pitch-black version of infidelity turned him on to an obscene degree.

"You like that, don't you daddy?" She asked.

"Fuck yes, I do," he panted, now slipping out of his boxers to stand nude.

Morgan took another drag off her cigarette and snapped a mouthful of smoke down her throat audibly, exhaling a thick stream of smoke up to the ceiling.

"What are you gonna do about it?" she teased.

Jim bounded over to her and picked her up, cradling her in his arms and kissing her madly while carrying her down the hall.

"Where is your bedroom?" he asked.

Morgan pointed to the room at the end of the hall on the left and Jim carried her through the doorway and set her onto the bed.

"I want to fuck you on his side of the bed," Jim panted to which Morgan pointed to the side she was sitting.

"Good, do you have something that he's bought you?"

Morgan nodded.

"What?"

Morgan pointed to the closet while taking another pull on her cigarette.

Jim looked at the closet and then back at Morgan, who stood up and walked to the rows of clothing. She removed a sparkling blue cocktail dress that looked very expensive and held it out for him to see.

"Good, put it on," Jim instructed.

Morgan took a final drag on her cigarette and flicked it to the floor, stubbing it out with her black socks before taking off her tank top and black tights. She stepped into the incredible blue dress and shook her little ass to pull it up. It was absolutely gorgeous. Every inch was covered with sparkling silver and blue that flashed in the light and would turn heads in any environment.

"Oh my God, you look incredible," Jim appraised.

He helped her zip up the back and simply marveled at her stunning beauty.

"He bought this for me on our 5th wedding anniversary, he took me out to an expensive dinner, and we made love under the stars on the hood of his car out near the water," she explained smiling.

"I'm going to fuck you in it," Jim growled.

Morgan yelped in glee and reached down and pulled down her panties. After kicking them across the floor she walked towards him. Jim grabbed her forcefully and turned her and pressed her down onto the side of the bed that Morgan had indicated was her husband's. He climbed his knees up the bed on either side of her legs and hiked up the gorgeous blue dress until Morgan's bare ass and thick labia were visible.

He pointed his prick down with his hand and pressed it against the slit of her pussy before grunting the settling his weight down on her. He sunk into her, and she moaned in pleasure as his cock invaded her for only the second of what Jim hoped would be many times.

"Punish me, daddy," she whimpered.

He laid down on top of her as he humped her, bucking his hips forcefully as he stabbed his prick deep into her cunt. His right hand snaked its way under her neck and grabbed her throat just under her chin, tilting her face up so he could kiss her while he pumped himself into her from behind. Every time he bore down on her she whimpered slightly, and he muffled her cries with his own mouth, smothering her delicious lips with a relentless assault of kisses.

With his left hand he reached down and grabbed her left wrist, pulling her arm around to her lower back so she was more helpless against his onslaught.

"How many times have you cheated on him?" Jim growled.

"Hundreds," she managed to say through whimpers.

That number blew Jim's mind but based on over 5 years of marriage and the dedication she seemed to have to her infidelity lifestyle he didn't doubt her claim.

"How do you meet them?" he pressed.

"First, I fucked all his friends, over and over until he removed them from his life. Next, I started fucking his family, brothers, cousins, uncles, anyone that I could," she explained.

Jim could feel the cum building in his balls and her confessions were only hastening its approach.

"He doesn't even speak to his family anymore, and they're forbidden from visiting," she chuckled through her continued moans and whimpers.

Jim waited for more, as he knew she wasn't done.

"For the last few years, I've just been using social media. I probably fuck two or three different men per week that I meet on Tinder or dating sites and there's always the regulars too," she said.

As Jim rammed his cock into Morgan relentlessly, he willed his stamina to hold out for a few more moments as his enjoyment in hearing her speak was indescribable.

"Am I the first today?" he asked.

"No, you're the third," she sputtered.

That was too much for Jim to take and he felt the dam break and his orgasm pass the point of no return. His entire body seized, and he planted his cock as deeply into Morgan's tight little canal as he could before blasting off. With each ejaculation he pressed himself into her and flexed, hoping to dislodge some of the other cum that no doubt remained in her with his own seed.

"Did the others cum in your pussy?" he grunted, hoping she'd offer one more confession that heightened his current orgasm.

"Yes," she panted.

That did the trick, and Jim nearly collapsed as the final few spasms of his phallus shot through him.

After laying on top of her for several moments and catching his breath, Jim maneuvered himself up and off the bed. His cum was leaking out of her and onto her dress and the bed, exactly as he'd hoped.

"Are you going to have him eat your pussy?" Jim queried.

Morgan turned her head to look at him with a devilish grin.

"Of course, I'm going to sit on his face," she beamed.

Jim laughed, imagining how many more loads she was going to be able to get blasted inside of her before her husband got back from work. She seemed to intuit his thoughts as she looked at the clock next to the bed.

"But you have to go daddy, I have someone coming over at two," she said.

It was 1:37pm, and she had already fucked three different men and was going to entertain another in less than half an hour.

"Who is this one?" Jim asked, simply curious.

"He's actually my dealer, I'm going to fuck him of course but I'm also going to buy drugs," she said it like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"So, pussy pays for the weed too?" Jim asked chuckling.

"Nope, I fuck him because I want to, and it's not weed. I don't need a dealer for that. I'm paying for some Oxy and coke by letting him steal some of my husband's stuff," she explained matter-of-factly.

"Jesus, you're one Hell of a wife," Jim laughed.

"I'm pretty amazing, aren't I?" she cracked.

Jim wanted to stay and find out even more about how deep and dark this woman's interests were but knew that she was getting antsy.

"Okay, till next time," Jim said, walking over to the bed and bending down for one more kiss.

After another sweet kiss from the incredible Morgan, Jim was dressed and back in his car in a quick ten minutes.

As he drove aimlessly down the road with his mind buzzing from the incredible sex he just had, he wondered what Amanda and Sharon had done with their day out. It was no doubt filled with some kind of debauchery, or their last name wasn't 'Weaver.'

12