All Comments on 'The Descent Ch. 19'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Love it. The depravity is now total.

PiusPaulPiusPaul6 months ago

Yeah, love how dark this story is getting …

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Not much further for Sharon to fall. “Junkie whore” is what the biker who injected her said. That seems to be the next step, as she will soon fuck anyone with a cock for the money feed her addiction to coke, opioids, and now, likely, heroin. STDs, HIV, pregnancy seem quite probable. She could just become a whore for the bikers until her body or mind disintegrates. This has been a fabulous and very erotic story of a family consumed by sex and drugs. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter in this amazing family tale.

georgebettergeorgebetter6 months ago

Yes, yes, yes. I knew when you had Amber smoking crack in the last one that mommy was going to shoot heroin into her veins in this one. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Are there going to be more chapters? Sharon and Amanda can fall even further, if that is the direction the author wants to take us. Would love to read more about this family. This has been an amazing story so far.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Love this story. I hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story so far! I love it

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I hope there are more chapters to come. Sharon (and her friend Barb), already coke addicts, have now become heroin addicts and whores, and will fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere, for an injection of H. Dirty needles are not a concern; just the feeling from a cock and the drugs. What next for Sharon?

GUIWriter577GUIWriter5776 months agoAuthor

This is slated as the conclusion of the story. Being 'The Descent,' I feel the titular theme has been conveyed. Sure, there are further depths to which each of them can fall but at this point their respective futures are fairly obvious. I tried to do each major character justice by giving them their own chapter, so few loose ends remain. I hope everyone has enjoyed the 'descent' of each of the character arcs, and I appreciate everyone who has read my work.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

To GUIWriter577. Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense. Terrific stories. Keep writing!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud175 months ago

And to think, it all started when she joined that swingers' Facebook group!

Bravo. I'm sure you could draw this out for a few more chapters, but I thought this was a perfect place to end it. The hopelessness is exquisite. I'm glad I found it when I did, and was able to read the entire epic in a week. Incest isn't really my thing, but the way you made it a by-product of a tale of accelerating debauchery was really compelling. On to your other series!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I need more of this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Descent Series Info