The Devastating Erection Pt. 03 - FINAL

Story Info
My wife's frustration with me leads to action...
3.3k words
2.42
7.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been quite some time since I have written about my experiences with Christine and her teasing me about her ex's huge cock. I invite you to check those stories out.

It's amazing how quickly things can change. Several years ago, I had all the confidence in the world: a hot wife (I would come to know the meaning of that term later), successful career, large house, etc. My wife not only is sexy as fuck, but she is horny all the time. I could have sex anytime I pleased. She was willing.

But over the course of the past 2-3 years, I have had some "devastating erections" at the most vulnerable of times. Initially, it started with a joke that I made whenever I was having trouble getting it up. I mentioned needing another man to take care of her. One thing led to another in conversation, and the next thing I realize she is confessing that her ex-boyfriend had a longer and thicker cock than me.

As any cuckold husband understands, it is hard to control the feelings of knowing that your wife has been in contact with a man who has a much larger cock than yours. It is both devastating and exciting at the same time. It gets you hard but also causes you to lose control very quickly. It's overstimulating in many ways.

Unfortunately for me, this conversation was one I could never let go. I constantly was bringing up her ex during sex. Christine became more and more open to expressing how large he was.

I've also mentioned earlier that I am a short man at 5'6". While my cock is on the larger side, about 7.5 inches, her ex-boyfriend was 6'3", had a slim, muscular build, low body fat, and what I though was 9 inches of thick dick ready to pound my innocent, younger wife.

But I now get the truth from my wife. Christine was very horny and frustrated recently and confessed the complete truth during a sex session while discussing her ex:

"Babe, you know I love you but I have been downplaying my ex. When I started dating you and realized how short you were, I didn't want to humiliate you about your height. But since I know you get off of it, the truth is, he was taller than I told you."

I was already getting hard. I loved to be humiliated about my height.

She continued, "He was a very tall guy. Played on the basketball team in college, and also was very good in martial arts. He was 6'7". Over a foot taller than you."

I responded, "You should have just told me. But wow, why did you even decide to date such a short guy like me after dating a giant?" I had been fucking her from behind. She finds it easier to share things when she is doggy style and doesn't have to see my reaction. I came on her beautiful, round ass right after she told me this.

My beautiful Christine flips over to look at me. Her beautiful brunette hair, her brown eyes, and never-aging face looking at me. She knew what happened. But she looked frustrated. She must have been on the edge of an orgasm, and once again, I came too quickly.

"I'm sorry babe. You didn't get yours, did you?" I said.

"No baby, and this is happening way too often. I just wish he was here to take care of me with his big 10 incher," Christine said firmly while giving me direct eye contact. She wanted to frustrate me. She was done with not getting what she wants.

I delayed for a second, and my cock attempted to come back alive with a nice twitch from what I just heard. I said, "Oh, so he's 10 inches now!?"

She responded, "Yes, I downplayed that too. He was at least 10 inches. He had measured it once with me at 9 inches but there were a few times he was harder and longer than ever when he thought we were going to fuck. Much bigger than when we measured."

"...and much bigger than you, babe. I'm sorry. I know you know he was bigger, but the truth is, much bigger. And now I'm having regrets that I never fucked him."

I was stunned. This was at a different level. But I shouldn't have been surprised. I had been teasing Christine and making her think of her monstrous ex for years now. I finally let out, "Maybe we should reach out to him?"

Christine saw my cock trying to get hard again and reached for it. She started stroking me and telling me her plans: "I will reach out. He's going to be very excited to get ahold of me. I bet his big cock gets hard instantly..."

She continued while picking up the pace with her strokes, as she knows that's what it takes to keep me hard. Her large 36C tits bouncing as she strokes me. "I see him online all the time. He works at night. So, I think I will have him come over here while you're at work so I can get reacquainted with him alone the first time. Maybe you dick will be real hard thinking about his monster cock invading your wife's tight pussy..."

I was very hard again. My dick stood at attention in a way it has not in several years. She leaned me back and started riding me, taking complete control of the situation. She did not stop telling me what was going to happen with her ex.

"I'm going to ride him just like this. I'm going to ride his big cock right here on our bed. Right where you lay. I'm going to let a real man claim me," Christine claimed. While she enjoyed talking about her ex in the past, this was obviously driving her wild. She seemed intentional and frustrated to the highest degree.

She was grinding me and her pussy was wetter than I ever remember. I felt like I was going to slip out, something I had not felt before. Her pussy didn't seem as tight, as if she had already been with her ex.

It was then I realized her body was going to be able to handle a cock much bigger than mine. I was indeed going to be inadequate to fill my wife. She was going to fuck a much larger cock, and I was going to have to accept that.

She continued, "Yes, and I am going to let him fuck me as long as he needs. And then I'm going to let him cum all over my face. I'm going to let him humiliate and claim me. I'll let him take a picture for you. Oh, and babe, you should know, his loads were so much bigger than yours. Cum would shoot out of his cock like 5 or 6 times and could shoot across the room.

"Not like yours where we it oozes out pathetically. God, I can't wait until he cums all over me. His big 10 inch cock bulging in my face...now, don't you cum yet." Christine realized I was being pushed over the edge.

But I wasn't about to cum. Instead, I was overstimulated and started to lose my erection. I slipped out several times as she was trying to grind the shit out of my cock.

I told her, "I'm sorry babe; let me on top." She sighed loudly in frustration, as she still hadn't orgasmed. I flipped her tight, sexy body over. I moved between her legs and started jacking off to get my cock hard again.

I could not get it hard. I wanted to so badly as I was so turned on by her words to me...but I could not get it hard again. Christine had enough. She told me to leave the room and she would take care of it herself.

DAYS GONE BY

I had thought so much about what Christine did to herself that night when I could not even give her one orgasm, all the while discussing the man that could. But I did not consider what else she did.

I soon found out...

Weeks had gone by, and Christine and I had been very distant with each other. I would come home from work, eat, and then would hide in my office working on something. I would sneak in our bedroom when she was already asleep. We hadn't even attempted sex.

On this particular work day, I had visited a customer and was done with the service call much earlier than anticipated. It gave me time to stop and get her flowers. I was home much earlier than anticipated. I knew the kids were gone and should we be home alone.

I pull on to the street and from the distance I see an old pickup truck parked in front of my house. I didn't recognize it as we live in a very nice neighborhood and no one drives old trucks. Perhaps someone in the subdivision was getting some work done and the asshole doing it was parked in front of my house for some reason.

I grabbed the flowers from the passenger seat and walked to the front door. I inserted the key and walked in. Normally my dog would be confronting me right as I walked in. Instead, I hear him barking in the distance.

My thoughts were that the dog must be in the crate because my wife must have left. She forgot to turn on the alarm, which was odd.

I set down her flower in the kitchen and proceeded to the bedroom. It was then I began to realize something else was going on. It was clear that my wife was moaning.

I approached the crate where our dog was. Knowing I was home, he was barking like crazy. I decided not to let him out. Instead I was going to surprise my wife since she was obviously using a sex toy and getting off without me.

I burst in the door...

My heart. It felt like it stopped beating. Reality. Consequences. Incompetence. Gut wrenching...

A fantasy and reality are at two different levels.

While I felt like someone had beat the shit out of me instantly, no one even cared to stop and address me.

There was Christine, with her beautiful ass riding a monstrous cock on a man who was so large his legs were hanging off my bed. And this guy wasn't lean like she had mentioned during our conversations, he was massively strong. His legs looked huge. I could see his huge arms guiding her as she worked his big cock into her.

I could tell his cock was so large because her pussy was stretched like never before riding him, and he had several inches left that had not made it's way into my wife. She was moaning so loud and loving it.

I was speechless and standing by the door like a complete loser. Finally, my wife, who heard the door open, turned over to me, smiled seductively, and told me to have a seat.

Gaining a little bit of strength and self-awareness, I did as I was told. I sat on the little bench where I normally would be put on my shoes before work. Her ex didn't even look at or acknowledge me. Instead, her grabbed her head towards his, and kissed her passionately.

Then I heard her scream as she orgasmed in a way she had never with me. Her body was shaking with pleasure. Her ass trembled on his cock as she experienced a long, satisfying orgasm. He told her, "my turn."

She slowly worked herself off of the longest cock I had ever seen. It was like something from a porn film. His cock looked like the 12" dildo I bought for Christine a year ago but was too big for her to play with.

He had to be bigger than the 10" inches she told me about, and certainly the 9 inches she claimed to measure him with when he was partially hard. It he was thick too. He got off the bed briefly and stood up.

He looked over at me. His physique was very intimidating. Not only was he 6'7," he was built almost like a bodybuilder. He was ripped and probably had 10% body fat. And absolute nightmare for my 5'6" body, that while was fairly fit, felt tiny and inadequate next to him.

He didn't address me. Instead he moved her to the edge of the bed where her legs were hanging over, entered between her, and slowly worked his cock inside of her. He had to spread his legs wide to get down to the level of the bed.

It was humiliating. I had tried the same position, but because of the height of the bed, my cock was not in the right place to do this properly. He was adjusting because he was so tall.

He entered her from the back of the bed, and my line sight allowed for me to see his huge dick enter into my wife. She was very wet and she slowly took all of him in. As he began to drive his cock back and forth, she moaned and came quickly. And often. She came again, and again, and again.

I could see her face. It was full of pleasure. She would only once look at me and smile devilishly in this position.

It felt like he had her in this position for 30 minutes. She had probably had 15+ orgasms. I couldn't keep track and started to feel dizzy in humiliation.

But I was also hard. When they went to switch positions, apparently I was rubbing my crotch unknowingly.

My wife looked over at me. Finally, some interaction from her: "Hey, you can jerk off to me if you need to. I know this is all a surprise for you. You had to know this was coming...but you seem a little overwhelmed. Just try to enjoy yourself. I am finally getting what I've always desired...I can now know I've had this cock I've always regretted not having..."

I was starting to accept the situation and obviously I was hard as a rock from it. I was able to respond: "I just didn't think you'd actually reach out...I don't know if I want to jerk..."

Christine interjected, "No, do it. I want to see you jerk your cock while a bigger cock fucks the shit out of your wife. You need to see your little fantasy fulfilled. You wanted this."

As I was hard as a rock, I did as she said. I couldn't believe I was going to expose myself in front of this alpha, mega, bodybuilder ex of hers. But I did. I pulled down my pants.

As I was standing up to undress, her ex approached me and said, "I hope there's no hard feelings. Your wife reached out to me."

Not that I would do anything. This huge man was towering over me even as I was standing. My face was just lower than his huge, bulging chest. It was humiliating how high my neck had to go to look at him while he addressed me.

His huge cock was not hard but when I looked down it was bigger than I was hard. It looked magnificent just hanging there. Now I could relate to Christine's frustrations.

"All good," I barely got out.

He smiled and said, "Good, because we're just getting this started. Christine wants me to come over at her request. I am going to be here often, I think." He winked at me.

Christine was bent over on the bed, ready to take his massive manhood doggy-style. "Come here, and show him how this position makes me crazy."

I realized then this was not their first meeting. My mind began to wonder how many times she had fucked her ex since we had our discussion. That was what she was up to when she told me to leave the room after I failed to give her an orgasm for the umpteenth time.

Her ex was pounding her from behind as my mind was also being pounded by them. And I began pumping my cock. It would not get completely hard as I was overstimulated.

I didn't last long and came all over my hands. It just oozed out of my hands as I was stroking it. Of course, at that moment, my wife saw what was happening and gave me another devilish smile.

I thought about leaving at this point. The feeling of having an orgasm causes you to think you're done and over what had happened. Maybe I could go somewhere else and just wait until they are done.

But instead I I continued to watch him pound her from behind. It was odd observing a naked man in person. Looking at his ass clench and seeing his huge balls hanging and hitting my wife as he stroked in and out of her was an odd feeling. I was enjoying seeing such a dominant man handling my wife. And I was admiring him.

I am totally a cuckold now, I thought. His huge member was wearing her out finally. She was cumming over and over.

Finally I see him pull out. He picks her up effortlessly and flips her over. Then, like a porno film, he squirts one load after another of cum all over her stomach, breasts, and face.

I had never seen so much cum come out of a dick in my life. Not online, and certainly not in person. Who was this guy, and why did she ever leave him for me?

I recalled she had said during one of our conversations that I looked like a nice guy compared to her ex. She wanted to settle down with a nice guy. I think she meant that I didn't seem intimidating. My short statue and normal size cock gave her the idea I wasn't bad news. I was the good guy.

But here I was, the good guy, watching my wife get the fucking of her life by the bad guy because I couldn't satisfy her.

Her ex quickly got dressed, and before I knew it, he was gone. No conversations. Just fucking.

Christine told me to join her in the shower. "What did you think?" she asked. "I had planned to tell you in the next day or so but I didn't know how to approach you. I'm so glad you came home early and caught me," she said as she kissed me.

I grabbed her beautiful, round ass and made out with her. My cock sprung up to life. I said, "I know you're tired but can I please fuck you?"

Christine bent over, hands pressed against the tile in the shower. It was too easy to slide right in. She did seem to enjoy me being inside of her, but I doubt she felt much.

I felt like I had a micropenis at this point. It was so slippery and loose in her pussy. But I stayed hard after seeing what she had been through. I was totally sold in her being a slut to her ex.

I "pounded" her for a good 2 minutes, pulled out, and shot one small load on her big ass cheek. She looked back and smiled.

We had a lot of discussing to do. A lot to talk about since our lives were now changed. But I knew she was happy. She had her good boy taking care of her with a house, food, clothes, a car, etc. And she had her bad boy with a monster cock take care of her pussy.