The Devil's Pact Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The helicopter was black, long, and sleek as it burst over the courthouse, flying low. A strong wind slammed down on me from the rotor wash. The crowd cried out as the helicopter banked overhead. There was something sticking out of the sides, long, barrel-shaped objects.

Guns.

My stomach twisted. I recognized the shape of the helicopter from a war movie, Black Hawk Down. What was a military helicopter doing here? Was it part of the event? My bodyguards looked confused. 51 glanced at me, her hand on the butt of her gun, her ebony forehead creasing.

She raised her Nextel, speaking into it.

A second Black Hawk roared over the crowd, banking to kill its speed. The pair hovered at either end of the block by the police barricades. I could only watch dumbfounded as ropes dropped down from the open doors of the Black Hawks. Then soldiers began sliding down the ropes, M-16s slung on their backs. When they hit the ground, they moved quickly, taking cover and aiming at the police barricades.

I concentrated and saw black auras around the soldiers. My stomach sank.

Thralls.

Every last soldier was dominated by a Warlock. I was under attack by...

"Brandon," I groaned. It had to be that bastard. My heart hammered in my chest. I shouted into the microphones, speakers amplifying my voice around the stage: "Soldiers from the helicopters, throw down your weapons immediately!"

The soldiers ignored me. That shouldn't be possible. And then they opened fire on the police blockade. Cops died.

To be continued...