The Diamond Prince - Ch. 02

Story Info
Meet Phoenix - Personal Service Slave.
858 words
4.36
2.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Rough - The Chronicles of the Diamond Prince

Chapter 2 -- The Fortunate Phoenix

Content Warning: Brief mentions of sexual activity

Phoenix was a pure-bred slave, bred and born for the sole purpose of being obedient and healthy. His lineage could be traced back for generations of carefully planned breeding. His name came randomly generated based on his genetic origins. Anything that was not an earth tone had been bred out of his line, and so, he hosted dark brown eyes, dark brown hair with very light tan complexion. He was left fertile, though given a birth control implant for selective breeding.

He sold for market value of 1.25 million Nellins as soon as he turned eighteen, through catalogue auction, after graduating slave training as a personal service slave. He'd been lucky, having had only two owners all his adult life. He was first purchased out of the academy by a gentle older woman, who simply liked to have a pretty, young boy to look at and help with household work. She also wanted a 'play mate' for Her other slave girl, as She was finding Herself at an age where too much sexual activity could be tiring, or injurious. She would occasionally have one of them give Her a gentle orgasm, but more often than not, She just liked to watch as the two of them had sex. They kept Her company, ran Her errands and it was generally a laid-back life.

Unfortunately, after eleven years, the woman's health began to decline further -- and at the age of two hundred forty-nine, who could have thought. She needed to be hospitalized often, and She found She couldn't care for Her slaves any longer, and so with a heavy heart She decided it was best for them if She re-homed them. The woman wanted them to go to good homes, they had been precious to Her, and She was kind. She gifted her girl to a grand-niece who was in the market for a good first slave but had just graduated college and could not yet afford one of high quality. The niece was grateful, and it meant that she could bring the girl to visit her former Mistress on occasion.

Phoenix on the other hand, had to be sold. Danica had heard about the woman's predicament, given She was affluent, and They had crossed paths in business in the past. Being a rescuer, despite Her wealth, She had never purchased a bred slave, always taking the "adopt, don't shop" Motto to heart. But in this case, She felt justified in her purchase, given She was helping both an acquaintance in need, and a potentially homeless slave.

She paid the woman one hundred percent of the price She'd originally paid for him, despite the woman offering a significant discount for her trouble. And when She went to pick up Her new boy, he was such a far cry from what She was used to picking up. He was bright eyed and energetic, with full medical history, registration papers and breeders guarantee up to the age of forty-five. He was clean, dressed sharply, well-fed and exercised, and gave Her a shining smile and knelt and kissed each of her shoes with practiced ease. He was gorgeous in every sense of the word, and She knew this might be the best purchase of Her life.

Upon getting him home, he didn't disappoint. He slipped easily into every role She assigned him with never a hint of complaint and showed interest in learning anything She would teach him. He was very social with the other slaves and was always ready to comfort the ones who were worse for wear. She would never admit it, even to herself, but She quickly began to love him, in ways She wouldn't understand for years to come. He was her right hand, assistant, and friend. And of course, She took great pleasure in indulging in his body -- and he was talented and selfless in bed as a slave should be, but not in the way most slaves perform.

Most She had found, especially those rescued from poor conditions, performed out of desperation and anxiety; they focused everything they had on being perfect and chasing their Mistress or Master's orgasm. She can't blame them for that, they'd been conditioned by fear. But it was sometimes very sad to watch and made it harder for Her to enjoy. But Phoenix had been trained with neutrality and fairness at his breeder academy and ruled with positive reinforcement with his last Mistress. He was relaxed and confident in his movements with Her, able to have fun and laugh, and enjoyed having sex as much as She did.

After several years, Dani needed a new toy, because Nix no longer was one. She saw him as an equal and began researching how to emancipate a slave. She knew it was possible, but the process was tedious. But she was determined that no matter the outcome, she would try to get his freedom for him. Phoenix had an easy, and fortunate start to the rest of his life.