The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I even told her about reading Beth's diary. Although she had claimed to be extremely disappointed in my lack of self-control, she didn't criticize my actions. Later, she'd even admitted that if she'd been in the same situation, she might have been tempted to "take a peek," as well. I think she was just trying to make me feel better though, since to this day, she has never once asked me about anything I'd read in the journal.

Unfortunately, our relationship with Beth and Steve had literally vanished. Steve and I avoided each other at work, and no longer made weekend plans. Beth and Heather quit meeting for racquetball, and discontinued their late night chat sessions on the phone. Occasionally Steve and I would pass each other in the halls at work, but we couldn't seem to look each other in the eyes. We'd just pass with a polite "hello," and continue on whatever path we were on at the time.

Fortunately, thanks to Steve, that changed on Tuesday October 21st, 1997. I was in my cubicle, on the phone, attempting to schedule a rental truck for the following Saturday, when I felt someone walk up behind me. After quickly confirming the time I could pick up the truck, I turned in my chair, and found Steve standing there holding a three ring binder, looking like a shy teenager about to ask the Quicki-Mart clerk for a box of condoms.

Again, we couldn't lock eyes. He handed me the binder, quietly told me that our boss had wanted me to look it over, and turned to go. Before he got more than two steps away though, he turned back around, saw me watching him, made another about-face, took a third step, and finally turned to face me a final time, and said, "So you're moving?"

A brief uncertainty took hold of me, as I first had to fathom that he was actually talking to me, and not to someone I couldn't see, and second, because I hadn't realized he had overheard enough of my phone conversation to realize I was scheduling a moving truck. "What?...Oh...no. Actually, Heather is moving in with me."

He looked surprised, but seemed genuine when he said, "Wow...that's cool. I'm really happy for you. Beth will flip too. She was really thrilled when you two hit it off."

"Yeah. We're doing well. Uh...so...how've you been? It's been awhile since we...uh...talked."

"Yeah, it has. Um...good...we're doing good."

I replied, "That's good," and then silence fell between us. We were both clearly uncomfortable, and I was trying really hard to find something else to fill the communication gap, but just couldn't think of anything to say.

Finally, Steve took the bold step for both of us. I don't know how he did it. I couldn't have. But he finally said, "Hey...uh...when's the moving day? Do you need help with Heather's stuff?"

For the first time in many long weeks, I smiled in Steve's presence, and I said, "Yeah. To be honest, I was wondering how we were going to get her couch down the stairs with just the two of us."

We both laughed, and the next thing I knew, we were no longer avoiding eye contact, and were setting up a time to meet at Heather's apartment on the following Saturday.

Chapter 16 – Reunion

Heather had been surprised when I told her that Steve would be helping us move her stuff, but she didn't give me an indication of how she felt about it, one way or another, so I was a little uneasy when the doorbell rang, right on schedule, at 8:00AM. Much to my surprise, Steve had brought along a nervous looking Beth, and a very excited Rufus. Both humans were properly attired for moving-day, wearing jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers, and as was typical, although contrary to current trends, Rufus was clad in his usual fur coat.

The overzealous German Shepherd bounded through the legs of his masters, tail wagging so hard his whole body swayed from side to side. His enthusiasm was contagious as we all began laughing when he bowled Heather over, landing her on the couch in a heap of fur and wrinkled clothes. Heather and I greeted the warm-hearted dog with generous tummy rubbing and back scratching, and said polite "hellos" to Beth and Steve.

I grabbed a "do-it-yourself mover's best friend," also known as a beer, for Steve and another for myself, and we proceeded to formulate a plan of action. Within minutes he and I were carrying the couch down the stairs and into the moving truck. On our return trip, I noticed that the girls and the dog had disappeared, and that the bedroom door was closed. I glanced at Steve, who was looking at the closed door with concern. After a minute though, he must have decided there was nothing we could do, so he looked at me, shrugged his shoulders, grabbed a box, and headed back toward the truck.

By the time my watch read 11:00AM, Steve and I had moved everything out of the apartment except those items behind the closed bedroom door, so we sat down on the carpet, popped the tabs on a few sodas and chatted about work. Although we both kept glancing over at the bedroom door, neither of us voiced our concerns about the girls, or gave any thought whatsoever to even knocking on the door.

Right about the time I was finishing off my Pepsi, the door finally opened, and both girls came out with red-rimmed eyes, and bright big smiles. They looked at their lounging men quizzically, and Heather quipped, "What are you two doing just sitting around? I didn't realize you needed us to supervise?"

Beth looked around at the empty rooms, and before we could defend ourselves, she said, "Uh...looks like they were waiting for their emotional womenfolk to grant them access to the bedroom."

Heather looked around too, and her skin flushed red, as she said, "Sorry. I didn't realize we'd been in there so long. What can we do to help?"

"No problem. We just finished up out her about 15 minutes ago, and needed a break anyway."

After the girls agreed to go pick up some lunch, Steve and I began moving the bedroom furniture, much to the chagrin of the large sleeping canine which had appropriated the king size mattress.

It was 6:00PM, by the time we had gotten all of Heather's belongings moved into my house. After finishing up the pizza we'd ordered for dinner, and finding a few scraps in the fridge for Rufus, I took everyone to the back patio to see the new addition I'd secretly had delivered the previous week. When Heather saw the hot tub, her eyes popped out of their sockets, and she said, "Oh, my gawd! When did you get this?"

I let her know I wanted to give her a kind of "Home Warming Present" and hoped she would occasionally share it with me. The brochure claimed it had ergonomic seating that would comfortably hold six adults, 24 individual water jets for therapeutic massage, and an advanced heating and insulation system, all encased in hardwood skirting. After playing with the controls and jets for a few minutes, she stretched out her sore back and said, "Man...I could almost jump in there right now."

While Steve ogled all the buttons and dials, and Rufus sniffed at the varnished redwood skirting, Beth said, "So, why don't you? It's not like all those boxes have to be unpacked tonight."

Heather stopped to think about it for a minute, and then said, "Only if you'll join me."

I really wasn't sure if she was talking solely to Beth, or to all of us, but the next thing I knew the patio was littered with T-shirts, jeans, bras and panties, and two gorgeous giggling girls without a stitch of clothing were climbing into the warm frothy water, with me and Steve looking on in utter astonishment.

Steve and I were in such a state of shock, that even Rufus tried to join in the fun before we did. He had his front paws over the ledge, and was trying to jump into the water, but unexpectedly found himself on the receiving end of a water fight. At first he thought it was fun to attack the incoming waves that the hysterical ladies sent in his direction, but he quickly found himself outmatched, and retreated toward me and Steve. Unfortunately for us, that was also when the dog tried to shake himself dry, giving us an impromptu shower. A few chuffs and sneezes later, he apparently decided that he wasn't dry enough, so he began rolling around in the grass, eventually tuckering himself out, and finding a comfy place to lie down.

When Steve and I finished watching the comical hound, we looked over at Beth and Heather, who were looking at us expectantly. So after hastily grabbing some beverages from the kitchen, we found ourselves neck deep in the same bubbling cauldron as our women.

After getting comfortable in the soothing water, I noticed that Beth seemed to be sitting at an odd angle in her seat and had a strange look on her face, so I looked at Heather and gave her a questioning glance. Heather looked puzzled too, shrugged, and said, "You know Beth, these seats are designed so you can sit back and relax."

Beth's expression was what I would expect from Rufus, if he'd just been caught piddling on the rug, but she just said, "Yeah, they're really nice," and she laid back in a more relaxed position.

I couldn't just let it go, so I asked, "So why were you sitting so far forward then?"

She suddenly looked like a hostile witness about to go on the defensive, and replied, "What's it matter how I sit?"

Steve calmly commented, "It doesn't matter Sweety. You just didn't look all that relaxed, and we were all a bit curious as to why you'd intentionally be sitting in an uncomfortable position."

Still on the defensive, she tartly retorted, "So who said I was uncomfortable?"

Steve apparently realized this was a stupid thing to get into an argument about, so he tried to drop the subject by answering, "Never mind Honey. You sit however you want, and..."

Before Steve could finish, Heather interrupted with startled yelp, and then an "Ohhhhhh."

We all looked over at her, to see that she was now sitting forward in her seat, the same way Beth had been, and the look on her face was a strange combination of embarrassment and pleasure. I glanced over at Beth to see that her cheeks and neck were now cherry in color, too.

Heather hadn't returned to a reclining position yet, and the look on her face was a familiar expression, which I am happy to say, I see quite frequently. Her eyes were closed, her neck was arched, her bottom lip was clenched between her glossy teeth, and her skin was turning pink with excitement. I knowingly said, "Ahhh," and, just to confirm, moved my hand down between her legs, and felt the high-pressure jet of water blasting against her crotch.

Steve asked with bafflement, "What? I don't get it. What's with Heather now?"

I told Beth to scoot forward, which she did with a self-conscious laugh, and then I told Steve where to put his hand, but before I could witness his reaction, Heather began urgently pulling on my arm, drawing me into her embrace. Then she quickly flipped us around, so I was sitting on the jet, my balls getting knocked around by the surging water, as she faced me, and slid my rod deep into her slick pussy. I grunted with passion as she raised out of the water and plunged back down, over and over, splashing water down the sides of the spa, flinging her hair around and around, as she lost control of her inhibitions. She was moving so wildly I gave up trying to kiss her sweet lips, and suck her hardened nipples. I just let her go, content with being her sex toy. The combined sensations of my cock with the jet of water must have been intense, because twice she had to stop, as she shuddered with powerful orgasms. Finally, after what seemed like hours of pleasure, my penis could take no more. I growled my warning of an impending climax, lunged upward with a commanding thrust, pushing Heather almost completely out of the water, and unloaded like a Gatling gun. Heather received the rapid fire with an enthusiastic cry, and achieved her third orgasm, compelling her to wrap her arms and legs tightly around me, holding on for dear life, and following up with soft whimpers of love and gratitude.

Coming out of my euphoric daze, I heard soft clapping. Heather, still in my lap, turned her head, and we both watched in embarrassment as Steve and Beth applauded and said "Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!"

I just said, "Instead of sitting there watching, you two should have given it a try."

They broke out in hysterics, and after finally calming down enough to speak, Steve said, "We did! As soon as we realized what you two were doing. Apparently you can last a lot longer than me though, because we finished, and still had time to catch the curtain call."

I laughed and said, "Well, I surprised myself as much as anyone. I don't ever recall lasting that long before."

Heather, finally coming out of her spell, said, "Well, all I know is we're gonna do that again, and soon!"

"Well I hate to break it to you My Dear, but I ain't as young as I used to be, and after that workout you just gave me, it might be awhile till "little Simon" is ready again."

Steve added, "Amen to that Brother!"

Chapter 17 – The Show

Amidst the ensuing laughter, Beth said, "I'll bet Heather and I could get you both ready again in no time."

Steve challenged, "Oh really? And how's that?"

Beth floated over to Heather and whispered in her ear, to which Heather let out a startled, "No Way! You're joking right?"

Beth said, "Based on what I've seen in Steve's magazine collection, it's a popular male fantasy, so I can only assume these two will agree with the rest of their gender."

Bewildered Steve asked, "What? What's a popular male fantasy?" But the girls were ignoring us, whispering covertly into each other's ears.

While the girls conspired, I took the opportunity to jump out and grab some more beverages for everybody. Primarily we'd all been drinking bottled water, soda, or iced tea. Except for the few beers Steve and I had while pretending to be movers, we all seemed to have silently agreed to keep behavior altering beverages out of our little reunion. Whether it was out of fear of losing control of our libidos again, or simply because we wanted to make sure, if something did happen again, none of us could use the "If I wasn't drunk, I'd never have done it" excuse, I really don't know. Either way, I decided to stick with the unwritten plan, and grabbed some more sodas.

Although, we live in Phoenix, it was late October, and I was a naked wet man worried about shrinkage, carrying four tremendously cold soda cans, so I made it back to the hot tub in record time. As I handed out the drinks, and climbed back into the steaming water, I asked Steve if he'd figured out what the ladies were up to. He said, "No. They're still telling secrets. They haven't even acknowledged my existence since you left."

Heather replied, "We weren't ignoring you Steve, we were just gathering up enough courage to perform for you boys."

Mystified, I asked, "Perform? What do you mean? You gonna put on a play?"

Heather's musical laughter once again reminded me why I loved her, and she said, "No silly man. Beth is convinced, if we put on a little show for you two, you'll both soon be ready to carry out your manly duties again...if you know what I mean."

"Ah...I see. Well, what time do the curtains rise?"

Without answering, Beth and Heather half floated, have kneel-walked to the center of the hot tub, eye's locked onto each other, Heather's hands on Beth's shoulders, Beth's hands in a reciprocal position. Then they leaned in, tilting their heads slightly in opposite directions, and their lips met for the first time. Based on the preceding conversation, instinct told me this was coming, yet I still didn't believe it, as I watched their lips part, and their tongues swirl in tight circles. They rose far enough from the water that we could see their stiff nipples brush against each other, as the kissing continued for several minutes, growing more and more frenzied, and their hands were roaming the contours of each other's bodies, squeezing each other's breasts, pinching nipples, caressing necks and shoulders. And every time their hands would disappear under the foamy water, I'd wonder where they were exploring at that moment.

Beth had been right. I was already rock hard, and based on Steve's quiet "Whoa," I assumed he was in a similar state. But the ladies didn't stop. Heather's tongue eventually found itself playing "Connect-the-Dots" with the freckles across Beth's chest, and upon encountering her stiff reddish-purple nipples, attacked them, licking, sucking, and nibbling. Beth leaned back, far enough that her dark hair dipped into the water, and she gave an extended sigh of immense satisfaction. Then she stood up, the water lapping at her heart-shaped bush, and pulled Heather up with her, returning her soft lips to Heather's. The roles changed as simply as that. Beth's tongue was now tracing the slope of Heather's neck, the curves of her breasts, and her protruding nipples. While Beth's lips and tongue explored Heather's body, Heather's hands roamed all over Beth's back and repeatedly clutched at her ass.

Heather's knees apparently got a little weak, because she lowered herself back into the water, floating on her back, her hair fanning all around her angelic face, while Beth knelt between her floating thighs and kissed and licked Heather's flat tummy. Then Beth gently guided my floating girlfriend toward me, and Heather reached up to pull my face down toward hers, and began kissing me, while Beth's tongue licked all around Heather's shaven mound.

Soon Beth hands were under the water, supporting Heather's ass in her palms, while she probed her inner depths with her pliable tongue. Although she was still mostly floating on her back, Heather reached her hands below the water to clench my thighs, and rested her head on my shoulders. In between intermittent kisses I bestowed upon Heather's gasping lips, I watched in fascination while Beth pleasured her with the nimble movements of her tongue.

Then the whimpering turned to soft moans, and then again to cries of, "Oh my gawd...Oh my gawd...Oh my gawd," and Heather was in the throws of another tremendous climax.

After Heather stopped rippling the water with her tremors of passion, she rested in my arms, taking a moment to compose herself. Then she knelt in front of me and guided Beth into the arms of Steve, positioning her much the same way she'd just been with me. Then she began massaging Beth's mound with strong fingers, and kissed and licked around her outer lips. Within a minute, Beth's pubic hair was tickling Heather's nose, as her tongue did a salsa all over Beth's labia, and down into her inner depths, then tap danced over Beth's clit, making her thrash about, and burst out with cries of ecstasy.

Before Heather could bring Beth all the way home though, Beth gently pushed her away, and pleaded between gasps, "Please...lick me...while...Steve...fucks me...oh please oh please oh please..."

Heather told Steve, "You heard the lady. Sit your ass up here on this step."

Steve obeyed, sitting in the shallowest part of the spa, legs closed together. The water undulated around his thighs, and with her back to him, and her legs spread wide, Beth lowered her aching pussy onto Steve's bulging manhood. He slid right in, with no apparent resistance whatsoever, and Beth leaned back, reaching her arms rearward to support herself on the edge of the tub, and slowly started to raise and lower herself with a slow and steady beat. Once Beth got her rhythm going, Heather knelt in front of the pair, and twirled her tongue all around Beth's throbbing vagina. As Beth raised upward, Heather would lick up Steve's shaft and over Beth's folds, and as she lowered back down, Heather would attack Beth's clit with a ferocious fervor.

After a few minutes, with anguish painted all over his face, Steve cried out, "Oh Shit! I'm cumming," and let out a mighty grunt. Then, while Heater was still tickling Beth's clit with the flat of her tongue, he looked over at me and said, "She's close bro,...tag up?"

1...345678